Short Taboo Mature and Bondage Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

19

FIRST TIME ON STAGE

They decided to have a different type of show. Usually a handler brings out the pet for a demonstration of obedience. But this time, they wanted more preparation on the side of the slave. A play was proposed in which an old lady and a young man meet for romantic purposes. It starts with a small stage. The backdrop looks like the Eiffel tower and there is a round table set out for them. Right before the performance. Quiet audience. Scared woman and boy enter from opposite sides. Wearing ropes, not much else. Looks like they have memorized some speech or act they will perform. They start by sitting at the two chairs and French kissing for a few minutes without otherwise touching. Then they speak painfully honest words that make their cheeks flush. The actors are petrified by the handful of people in the audience but are under the strictest orders not to look to the front. A rude waiter comes out, fully clothed, and takes their orders. They have nothing at all to hide their nudity behind. Later on, they take turns riding each other with bit and bridle at various speeds. They act out a sort of exercise routine. Soon, their skin is glistening and they are both panting. Everyone can see their exhausted trembling bodies. The actors proceed to tell each other what a wonderful time they both had. They walk back to their respective entrances. Here their near nudity is replaced by the bondage gear they arrived in. Collar and leash and the chains that keep them on all fours are snapped on. When they are led out to the audience later, many applause but the slaves keep their eyes on the ground right under them and try to feel the slightest nudge from the chain leash over and above the hubbub of the crowd.

20

SUNDAY

She let him orgasm on Sundays. Once a week. She tried to think of wicked ways of making this uninspired. But she supposed quick and fast. Then get him hard again despite his muffled groans. Then smear it all on his face. Important to have him perform an unpleasant task right after climax since normally the body wants nothing more then to relax when the endorphin is rushing through the slave's body. Having him taste his own juices at that moment showed his submission to her and made him more suggestive to anything else. But the rest of the time, he had to exercise for her. Exercises consisted of edging for measured amounts of time several times per days. Also, there was the emergency stop. She would have him make love to her every few days but he wasn't allowed orgasm.

21

HOME LIFE

The mistress has a little secret. She owns her own slave. The unusual thing is that the slave is a petite old woman. She is very cute looking with some wrinkles around her eyes and mouth and freckles everywhere but the sub has a perpetual scowl on her face. The mistress talks to her, coos to her. The slave is ready at attention or at rest with a tight gag in her mouth. Sometimes she has the older woman stand in a corner on her knees. She keeps her in a low cage when she leaves the house. She spanks it a little but really it's red all on it's own. Her skin is very sensitive and she has a hard time trying to stop from crying out during a training session. The little slave is trembling again. On the surface of the relationship, the top woman was a rapist who humiliated the now broken woman for hours on their first meeting. Or on their first date, as her lady boss called it. There was a weakness there, a desire to please, that she exploited and she did force her to orgasm many times that first night. The old woman was very stubborn about releasing herself and cried in submission as she finally had one painful orgasm after another. The mistress stroked the sweaty body afterwards.

22

NIGHT OUT FOR THE BIG WOMAN

She goes out to the clubs such as they are in this city. She is big, bold, black and in charge.

Dominatrix - looking for two novices - submissive three-way is her thing. Introducing people to strange new things. This turns her on. It seems to them like a party. But she likes to pick up unusual pairings like a younger man and an old lady still at the clubs, having a drink. But how to find these kinds of people? The kind that had never really thought about bondage or any of that. Lonely people who would go along with any adventure the city night brings. But also the kind that she knew she could get to do what she wanted with very little effort on her part. They usually beg for it once she shows them whose game it is. She had a bunch of numbers of these kinds of people. A working girl was good for her games. They are up for anything. Bring me gifts, she said.

23

DICE GAME

They took a lot of drugs. Hallucinogenics and uppers. They threw dice to see who would be the slave on this night. Some strange thoughts jotted on a piece of paper. Fun and pointless tasks for the sub. But it is so humiliating to stand at attention in front of one's partner. That is why the game progresses slowly. She had to walk to the store with some play things inside of her. He stood in the closet for a good amount of time. Another example is more cramped up quarters still. Walk up and down the stairs a bunch of times or crawl. They began to use a bamboo stick to painfully remind the slave to move quicker. Like a fantasy quest, items had to be found and put on. Same tasks are rendered more difficult by the items like a ball gag and neck brace. Until now, it has been all in good fun. He did lose the dice game, though. She gets him in a restrained position with her erotic imagination. The next gate demands sacrifice, she says and begins to prepare a true rite of passage of some sort for her sub.

24

SEXUAL AWAKENING

At fifty years of age, she met someone - someone young - who dated her. Moved in and wanted her to be more sexually adventurous. He always wanted to give her kisses - their euphemism for oral sex. Slowly she got used to it. She was very sensitive down there at first. One night, she couldn't get enough and had orgasm after orgasm and shook longer after each successive climax. Now she loves when her toyboy goes down on her. She loves to hold his head in her crotch. They both do. Recently, she taken to sitting on the edge of the couch while he gives her all the kisses she wants from a kneeling position or while she is standing up like a man. Face sitting feels amazing. She loves to ride and masturbate on his nose for some reason. Their breaths equally ragged. Her from excitement, him from holding his breath. For the first time in her life, she feels in total control of something when her large thighs wrap around his head.

25

THE ULTIMATE TABOO

A mother and son were very close. Life forced them to work together closely because life was hard at times. Her husband left her with her son for a younger woman. They have a small house and kind of get into the habit of walking around partly nude in from of one another. But that was completely peripheral to what happened. They both seemed to share an interest in alternative things. They found themselves, for example, watching main stream bondage movies, separately or alone. In time they find their way to a special show and decide to go together as mother and son. Everyone is very nice to them and usher them into the lifestyle. One day, it is their turn to provide the entertainment. To a hushed audience, the son is led out on all fours. It is dark and he is blindfolded, gagged. So is she. Mother and son are told to do things to each other. They play with each other in all sorts of wicked. Then the blindfolds are removed but they kind of knew anyway. Their indulging friends had given them enough clues.

26

YOUNG LOVER

Don't cum unless I say it's okay, she repeated. Not that he didn't know any better. She didn't need a chastity device. This one didn't get much in the way of upbringing. He was looking for a woman to make his life better. She controlled his mind absolutely. His sexual tension served to strengthen her hold over him. He must save his love for her in order to maximize it, she taught him. He lowered his head obediently to allow her to place the chains on his body. He sighed. Open. He opened his mouth and she pushed a restraint into his mouth. We're going to have sex! Aren't you excited? She took off the mouth restraint and let him kiss her all over. He would go down on her, then make love to her with such passion. He had to jerk his member up and down when it was inside of her as many times as he could. At the end, he would pull out of her slowly, still hard, and they would fall asleep together on the bed. Who is my best toyboy, she would whisper. He could never come inside of her. You are not ready yet, she said. Just do as I say.

27

JEWEL

She is an executive and had a strong large body. He was seeing a lot of women at that time. She seemed like the last choice from first glance. He liked the older woman but not such head-strong bosses. He hated her and she kept him working til exhaustion. But she was in charge of a whole department. She did what she pleased with him and always kept him at hand. He did girly tasks sometimes given to female assistants. So it was so natural and sweet when she started changing in a meeting room right in front of him standing in front of large sunny windows. Tight undergarments hid her folds. She seemed annoyed at the buckles. He helped her fuss around with her outfit. At some point he realized she was flirting with him in her gruff way. She made sarcastic and demeaning remarks to him even during company meetings. Word went around the office that she was interested in him. He definitely wanted to have her on his side at work. He wanted to play with her. A date and an awkward kiss followed. Work got easier though so he gladly took her out again. He ended up with her eventually. As in he moved in with her into her condominium downtown. He doesn't see his friends now because it would be embarrassing for him. She is the opposite of anyone they could picture him with. The couple decided that there was no point in him continuing to work. She laid him off from the office. Now, he is at home mostly. She likes to keep him away from the world. It is her secret Jewel.

28

SUB ROMANCE

May and December fell in love. They saw each other being led around by the leash. It was at one of those special parties. The slaves felt more then naked because their attire only served to display their nudity. They were, however, both owned by different dominant women. Sometimes the owners would allow their charges to kiss and touch while the ladies talked and the pets scurried beneath their boots. Once they were left alone to play in the garden room. The mistresses wanted to educate them through discipline and learning. Make them act things out. They would be the main players in a show sometime in the future. Domestic scenes. Say specific and memorized phrases to each other and hold each other leading to something much more erotic and submissive.

29

TOE KISSES

She is so tired after work. Having to move that large gorgeous body around all day long. She takes her usual spot on the sofa. He gives her a foot rub and kisses her toes. Kisses the feet all over. Sucks on each toe in turn and plays with the tongue between them, too. Then he moves up her body. They make out for a bit. He fingers her gently at first. She gets wet. Then he lowers his mouth to her belly and lower and then makes out with her vagina. Moves the neck and uses only the nose. Then keeping the face whole face but still only moving the neck. Get into it. Then no air and only pussy. The tongue starts to come out. Take a breath when you have to. The trick is to move the neck, using the nose and the mouth and tongue simultaneously. She orgasms for him. She is sleeping soon after like she is every night.

30

COUGAR GETS HER CUB

An unsuspecting young guy, tamed and collared by Cougar. She has an eight hour program. It only takes eight hours to make them slave-sluts. It doesn't matter whether they want it or not. She is very experienced at it. She is a true predator. She can sense the ones susceptible to her special type of charms. Breaking the alpha male is a sport like bull riding and she loved it. But a good bottom made the best provider. It was his first time out. He was dressed well and smelled well. He bought her a drink. He was quite young. This one I want to take for sport, she thought to herself, get rough with him, wear him out, she smiled to herself. He has little experience with women. It will be a sport in the sense of how much the leather clad mistress could break him down. Just completely take his mind and then make him do the walk of shame, beaten and nude. Like in a dream, never to see his rapist again except at night when the city is sleeping. Then he remembers every step of the program that he was forced to memorize and perform over the course of a single night.

31

IN BONDAGE

He got a new start in a faraway middle-sized city. His expectations were high because the position allowed him to work with a wonderful professor. She was a remarkably kind teacher. He liked her messy gray hair and relaxed appearance. But the college campus was in a vast city with many snares he had never seen. In the dungeon of a club below the main strip, he saw a tiny devil creature in high heels. They had drinks and talked. She was so normal. She ended up driving them to her house on a hill. The tall trees surrounding the house make it always dark there and shades covered all the windows. That night they started seeing each other. It was great to have such an attractive lady in his life. After a time, he moved in with her. To make a long story short, over the course of a few years, she took over his life. The position was long gone. He has no need to leave the house anymore. She became his whole world. She is gone most of every day, working some power job or other. He doesn't leave the house now. He could not exactly remember when they started dabbling in kinky play. At first it was a fun way to break up the monotony of vanilla sex. But recently the restraints stay on longer. Sometimes even when she goes away to work. He cleans and waits. He does not look outside the windows. There is no point when trees block further view.

32

FAT LITTLE DOCTOR

His psychiatrist was from India. A short fat little woman that looked almost like a ball. He met with her once every month. She gave him good medications but was all business and asked the hard questions. He relied on her for that medication. They met regularly. She gave him what he needed. She is my priority, he thought. Beyond playing my part, I need to submerge myself into thinking about how to please her within the confines of our professional relationship. He ends up falling in love with the doctor. He asks her about her homeland far away, a little at a time. All this is obvious to her. She can see it in his eyes. They manage to begin a communication out side of the clinic. What are you doing? and so on. Flirty stuff. They meet at a store at first and part ways. This time in a hotel. They meet outside and come in together. They go into the hotel room and she sits on a chair. Soon, they are peacefully spending time together. She is reading and he is rubbing her ankles and feet with her oils. She is sighing and moaning.

33

WHO WAS THAT

People would think they are mother and son. They get very strange glances from a lot of people when they are uptown. It was an unusual feeling. Being so singled out. A combination of embarrassment and arousal. The usual smile was met with a frown from an old lady. Downtown, among the housing, no one notices. But here, it was fun to sit together in public. Once, they french kissed inside a crowded elevator. Another time, they sat too closely at a restaurant or giggled in the offices. She would usually wear big clothing that flapped around her and she liked it when he wore very tight jeans with a small white tee shirt tucked in with an even tighter belt. She joked that she would get him a corset one day. Just to turn even more heads, on some occasions she would wear a wide shirt with a big open neck that always seemed in danger of exposing one of her enormous breasts or a lacy black bra. A dress sometimes requires a thong. Her ample rear was usually covered up in full black panties that glittered through the back. Now she wants to try a tiny bikini in public. They will have fun thinking of the right beach to visit. They do not necessarily want to go to the most populous beaches. It would have to be a place were they would get the most attention possible. All sorts of stares, shocked faces and the occasional lonely mature woman looking at them wistfully is what they want. Here they will rent a hotel room for the night.

34

OBJECTIFY

It was very embarrassing and humiliating walking down the stairs in a few ropes or bondage frills to the rapt attention of her evermore popular parties. Eyes burned on him. Very conscious of every move he made. His butt was thrust out and a high collar around his neck made his face puffy looking. He never got used to it. He hated it but she talked him into it somehow over and over again. Somehow it was much worse with a bell collar on. Everyone laughed at him this time as he was told to stand there in the middle of the party goers. It's just that the parties weren't very common though he couldn't be sure. And she had a really persuasive way about her. She could talk anyone into anything somehow. He was her live-in lover of a few years now. He depended on her for everything. They lived in a nice neighborhood and he had no car so he was stranded. This happened little by little. At first, he wanted to do things for her in gratitude. Keep the house clean. Massage her back or feet or anything she might like. He was even the one who started the objectifying for sexual fun. But it got her into something. She learned things about bondage. They did it together but never in a serious way. Constrains became common. And playful slavery play. She just got to a point where she wanted to show him off. Do the most risque thing off all. This was to undress and reveal the nature of their real relationship in front of good friends and guests. He would kneel before her mostly nude if she said the word in any situation and he lived in continuous fear of her dropping the command on him at anytime at all. She proved more then once she was capable humiliating him in public without mercy whenever the mood befell her. He did have a really sad begging way of looking at her that has saved him.

35

AWKWARD HISTORY

In an ancient kingdom in modern day India, there was a society ruled by women. Not all women, of course, just a few of the old and powerful ones. These living demigoddesses ruled from a great capital. Water flowed in every room in the palace in the luxury of cool stone chambers and rugs and pillows. They would lounge around together in a steam room, the whole group of them. Usually with only a towel to lay on. Not a care to their own ages. Discuss matters of importance while attendants came and went from these misty rooms. To touch the foot of a fabulously wealth higher born old goddess woman matriarch was a thrill like no other. For the first time, after several years, I got to touch Her. Now, several days in a row, I have massaged her for our mutual pleasure. I pray she takes me as a lover. I dare not look at her. I have only touched her feet so far. I touched her. Someday may I wash and oil her body in her favorite oils. We have lots of favorite gods here.

36

OFFICE POLITICS

Strong harsh looking woman with a weathered face. She had inconspicuously placed around the office various items of restrain. She had the corner space. She was the boss. Queen of the entire floor. Very officious. She keeps the young kid after work. No one notices. Soon she has him in her power. Completely. She is about three times her age. He was taken against his desires, mostly. After tricking him into restrains, she raped him all night with her strap-on and various things lying around and forced him to beg for more. Leading him with a lease while he crawled around nude with his holes stuffed on all fours was thrilling for her. The thought that someone might come in to the office or see them through the wide glass windows electrified her. He was her pet now.