Short Taboo Mature and Bondage Stories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

37

TEEN GETS POWER

One day he realized, his wife was evil. It took him long enough to get used to being dominated physical and mentally to the wicked one. To tremble at her voice. But then her spoiled baby sister started hanging around. Gradually, they introduce her to the lifestyle. To his horror, she loves the sexy play things and takes to paying attention to the slave. Now, sometimes his dominatrix lets her half-sister house sit with the older man. As soon as she realized she could do whatever she wanted to her serf, her eyes went wide. He had to do whatever she wanted or else she would tell the boss. So the brat had him march around for her entertainment or stand at attention by her side all day long while she laughed and laughed. Keep your eyes down. He couldn't look at anyone in the face. Sometimes there were more people in the room. Talking and then the flash of a photo.

38

COTTAGE

The married couple lived in humble circumstances. She worked at a place near the highway dancing or serving drinks. She must have sensed something in him because he took right to being dominated by his wife. Using him as a human step stool to recline on with her boots and whatever else she commanded was ¬all he did. He wore a choker and a cock-ring to remind him who he belonged to. One day, his wife's mother moved in. She was a cranky yet spry old woman. The mother and daughter got along most of the time. The old girl needed sexual attention. His wife suggested that mom could give him all the blow jobs she wants. She would do it to him from a chair while he stood in front of her. Neither would ever touch the other unless the woman of the house was around. He was not allowed to orgasm. While this was happening she watched them but more often then not she just watched television. The old woman was very good at it. Without relief, this made him so eager when it was his turn to give her oral pleasure later.

39

CUB GETS HIS COUGAR

An unsuspecting young cougar, tamed and collared. The first time she goes out after her divorce. She never thought about meeting someone at a blue bar. Going out again. She was alone again and it was a great feeling to buy her own drinks. She never thought about an alternative lifestyle until meeting her young brash master, either. He clapped the submissive collar on her that night and she has never taken it off since. By the time she realized what has happened, she absolutely had to do certain things for him due to complex personal and professional reasons. She served beer to his friends wearing next to nothing while they acted obnoxious and abusive. She felt horrible about the pathetic submissive she has become instead of properly enjoying the prime of her adult life.

40

BACKWARDS WAY OF THINKING

Funny how your brain works. When did it start? He is her sub for sure. But she is getting older. She has let herself go. No need to worry about that now. Her body got a little deformed over time. At first glance she seems unattractive. Maybe she had never been attractive. He has been with her much too long to think about seeing someone new. By slow imperceptible degrees she took over his life. The servitude thing started as a game, sort of. He couldn't help the household outside so he became kind of a stay-at-home wife. She can be really scary so he keeps his head down and avoids her eyes. This reminds him he is a sub and it doesn't matter what the madam looks like. He isn't even supposed to look at her. This makes him feel like such a submissive pet. Her body is unique. He knows every inch of it like the numerous birthmarks that cover her body all over and the bulge of her soft belly and her thick arms. He knows them all well because she has him massage and touch and kiss and lick everything. She is everything he has ever known. Suddenly she looks absolutely glorious and erotic to him. Her beauty is all the more dazzling.

41

FEELING THE POWER

It was at one of those parties where everyone knew everyone else. A chubby middle-aged woman had to feel pretty safe and secure in an environment to willingly want to go out in some form. She never stopped being a child in a way. To be seen. Melody is making a lot of noise and attention over there by the lights. They were a strange bunch. People can let out their true selves out here. She saw a guy she was after. She thought she had seen his mother around earlier. She thought about the appropriateness of asking her if he is around, her boy and laughed. She found her guy in a quiet corner and she turned off the lights as she walked in. A minute later, he was getting something for her on all fours on the carpet. Melody then mounted him and inserted the dildo into him slowly, one ridge at a time to his replying groans. But only when she really thrust the entire length of the shaft deep into him, did she see his entire body convulse and his head go down and his hips thrust up to accommodate the sudden intrusion into his body. Then, she felt the power she had. A power she never dreamed that a woman could have over a man. She fell in love with that power in that moment.

42

CONTROL EXERCISES

Gloria was a demanding woman who was going out with an easy-going guy about half her age. She suggests to him that she doesn't like it when he has an orgasm inside of her. It is so vile to do that inside a woman, she would say. She made it seem that is was disgusting to allow that. When the love making juices dribbled out of her, she smeared it on his face in disgust. She loved the idea of him just pleasing her with his member like a dildo. She shows him how to last longer. Daily exercises were required: edging with her supervision and experimenting with the bend down technique. Using the jerking muscle like ten times in a row and then ten more. During the actual lovemaking his thrusts became less numerous. Changing of position and anesthetizing the tip soon made him into what she wanted.

43

ACADEMICS

The powerful old women are in the education profession. There are interesting groups to attend and programs to run. Bethany, a friend of theirs, is single so they talk her into going to help them run a poetry competition or reading, she never did figure out which. But there was a pianist who had center stage. Many people wanted to meet him, but her friends made sure that it was only her. The two new friends, this young guy and Bethany, a heavy set women, even went so far as to go out later to discuss his musical career. He thought was so excited about meeting the Director of the entire department. Bethany thought it was adorable how he listened to her every word so intently. They chatted there for as long as they dared. They talked effortlessly like they had known each other for years. It was odd. They wanted desperately to continue their encounter. But everywhere was public for them. They made such an odd couple. He was young and tall and she was old and little and well known in the area. But they flirted without shame whenever they met each other on the campus down to holding hands and hugging despite both being in relationships.

44

CABANA BOY

She was big in the field and also quite bit around the center. By accident, they kind of make out a little. He is literally the cabana boy. He cleans while her old lady friends ogle if they feel like it. But she showed him early on to take her seriously. One day she remarked off hand that he shouldn't give himself orgasms if they are not together. He hadn't been doing that anyway. The bossy large old woman wasn't his type. One day, she went on a week long business trip. He had to take care of her plants, dog and pool. When she returns, she confesses that she did touch herself during the stay at a hotel and went out with the girls a couple of times. But she says it is different for men. Then there was another business trip. Then a longer one but this time he had to stay near the house at all times as part of his job. After all, he still needed the generosity of his matron. There are specifics on the foot rub. It is a twelve point plan. Also three ways to stay hard longer and not orgasm too early. She like is hard and get a little annoyed if he does really fuck her hard how the big woman likes.

45

THE RELUCTANT CLEANING LADY

The old woman looked at herself in the full length mirror. Sofia had a frown on her face and a sexy maid outfit on her voluptuous body, every curve exaggerated. The little dress left her clitoris to flash from beneath the fishnet stockings. The old woman sighed and tried to remember how she allowed this to happen. She was retired when a beautiful young girl moved in next door. At first Sofia helped the young woman. But the neighbor asked for more and more favors. Sofia couldn't stop helping her. Once, she lost her temper while moving something at the girl's house. The cruel mistress was ready and subdued Sofia and tied her up. Sofia was completely broken and now knows her place is to serve. The worst part is when a man is in the house from the previous night and she is forced to walk around exposed while doing her chores. The humiliation is devastating enough without the additional injustice of strangers ogling her as she swept or cleaned something avoiding their gazes or having the lady of the house make her stand at attention while she yelled at her.

46

THE SEDUCTION

There are all kinds of characters that live in the old building. Frequent elevator repairs leaves people to interact more then ordinarily. An older lady stalks him and talks to him at the elevator. She has a wrinkly face but an attractive body. He is young and taller then her. He stops by later. When he opens the door she only has a short silk top on. She pulls it down demurely so he can't see all of her. Acts embarrassed. Later though, she is so mad at herself for letting such an opportunity go. After a few drinks, she comes to see him. This time she floated across the entire apartment building with a mostly transparent gown on flowing behind her. She tells him she has wanted to taste him since she first time she saw him. He was so shy. She just wanted to get in closer to him. He showed her some books and she looked at them, leaning over. He was showing her something else and their heads were together. When he looked up, she did the same. She held his gaze for another moment and then went in for the kiss. He kissed her back hungrily. She did seduce him that night. She showed him things he would never forget. And they both tasted each other before the night was over. Later, he is so happy to be sleeping with someone. But she acts distant and says she just wanted to see what would happen if she swooped in for a kiss like that. But he tells her he loves her already. They decide to be friends now. She acts seductively around him and comes and visits him whenever she feels like it.

47

SEXUAL BLOOM

She just did what she did and got him. You are such a slut, her friends said with admiration. Soon she had been convinced, this crotchety overweight sexual partner, to walk about in the nude. At first they were nude together but then it was only her buck naked doing household chores. He told her how exquisite she looked and to dare not cover up. To Feel Comfortable. Got her used to it. He shows an interest in bondage and power play through movies and conversations. He explained what it means from an angle that is palatable for her. She is such a simple creature, he thinks. She wants do what it takes to please her frisky young lover. Let's see how far we can take it, he says. It was very strange and humiliating for her to get on the floor with a leash attached to her. More then she had ever anticipated. Even worse when he jerked it harshly. I will endure this for him, she thought, because he likes it so much.

48

ALL ABOUT ME

She lives nearby. Her body is very fit for that of an old lady. She looks just about perfect. Her backyard looks like a dream. She is very independent and runs her own household. She turns out to be very intelligent with a lot to offer. One warm night, she sings and plays guitar under an evening star. They get intimate one night over a few beers. She absolutely loves having her body licked. It makes her giggle. Kisses everywhere. A real tongue bath. The longer the better. All over. Makes her so happy. To watch you do it. The toes, the armpits, fingers. And every intimate thing in between. But that is as far as it goes. She receives oral pleasure, of course, but never reciprocates. That's what turns her on. Being treated like a queen. Sometimes she would sit up and watch them do it in expectation of a release themselves. But none came, until it got weird for them. She talked them into more usually, saying how they only met by chance and they are lucky to know her. Except for this, our secret, everything else will be normal. Our tongue baths will be our own. Just between us in private and public. Eventually she began to get off putting her boots into a lover's mouth while lying down on the couch. Open wide, she told them. That is how the taboo photos came about. One ones that won all those awards. The ones with the old lady demeaning young men. That is how it started. She learned that anyone she seduced would go along with all her wishes. Although some people had to be manipulated in various ways before submitting.

49

NUDE IN A DREAM

Running around. Naked in Public. Exposed. She had him do it at a party of close friends. He runs to her in the dream. A large angry figure. Others are all pointing at him and laughing. She hugs him to her then turns him around to expose him to the crowd and holds him there. There a crowd of people at the house. He doesn't know any of them but they are just standing in his house. He is naked. Somehow the last shirt he was wearing got lost in the confusion. All of a sudden he realizes he is completely exposed and this prompts everyone else to see his nakedness, too. Tell them everything, she whispers in his ear and he begins telling the strangers his most secret sexual fantasies and about his confusion between his attraction to his mother, old women and finding thrill from serving an ugly yet powerful matron.

50

DOPE THEATRO

It was a city with a lot of desperate people. Lots of drug addicts from bad upbringings and backgrounds. A dope dealer got a pretty good idea for a money making racket. Well, he had a dominatrix friend. And a few other strange friends. The old theaters. Public and municipal buildings abandoned along an underground canal. Take the dope fiends down there, he said, the ones that are hurting and have no money. I love to see them crawl around in pain ready to do anything to get that smack. They started a porn business mainly by withholding the relief from their desperate and reluctant actors who always seemed to come back. It seemed at times like all the streetwalkers in the entire city had been paraded along the abandoned platforms. They were undressed, had first time bondage experiences and countless other derivatives but always before they were given the antidote.

51

A KIND OF SLAVE TO KIND OLD HINDI WOMAN

Every time we touch, I imagine who I am. Her servant. Her slave in an Eastern sort of way. Her large body often needs attention. When I rub her back, arms or whatever else she wants, I imagine I am touching her for the first time. I am imagine I am rubbing the hands of my mother. When we kiss, I always linger on an innocent kiss and imagine I am kissing my mother on the lips for the first time. Lingering and trembling, I live only to service her. Her attractiveness come from the same place as that of a powerful man who is looked up to by his supplicants. I love and worship her large and powerful body and beautiful perfect face. Her being and her face are the same. So her face, whatever it may be, is like the sun to me. When we are messing around, I remember to moan and hungrily touch move both hands around from her head and hair to her belly and back. I remember who I am touching with my lips and my hands. I am touching and worshiping a willing matron and my whole being revolves around pleasing her. The longer I go without release, the more intently I find myself fascinated by every detail mark or spot on her body.

52

EVERYTIME WE TOUCH

I imagine who I am or remember rather: A servant touching her mother for the first time. Kissing mother for the first time. Lingering and trembling upon that first touch of lips upon lips. Service for her always of any type. Her magical beauty and attractiveness comes from the same source. Like a flame to a moth, her face represents the entirely of her being. Her power comes from inside and her power and her face are indivisible. Every part of her is her. One and the same and you love everything. When messing around even a little, I moan and move both my hands across her body in ways pleasant to her. I remember who I am touching. I remember I am touching and caressing my patron to whom I owe everything. A woman of large build, a willing madam. To please her, that is my job.

53

A SINGLES BAR CALLED MAY-DECEMBER

It's hard to pin point when and where they first met. She used to take her son to the comic store. Maybe that's when she first met the polite young man. But as the years went by and they continued to reside in the same city, she found herself serving customer service to that same boy. Again and again he came to her register where she did the best she could do at being friendly. Her young friend is relatively single and unsuspectingly tells her his schedule. More or less. She broke the ice one day surprising even herself and took a stab at a Thursday night when they both got off rather late. She simply said, what are you doing now? The mature matronly lady tells her friend to meet her at a little bar a few miles away from the strip. Parking is much easier to find.

54

GRAND PIANO

He came alone to a concert held for free at the university. He wanted to listen to baroque music. The place was packed so he took a seat at the side of the stage. For the entire concerto, he could clearly see the pianist and not much else. She seemed so close the way people on stage seem larger then life. She was old and voluptuous. A mountain of a woman. Watching her bang on the keys and seeing her short hair shake a little gave him an appreciation for her he had not known before. He understood then that teaching skills aside, and her introvert self, she was a true artist capable of unabashed creativity. He knew her professional work in erudition as well as composing. After the show, he climbed the stage. It was easy to get her attention as she fussed over sheet music. He felt warm at her attention and in her company. What a sight they were. He was a young undergraduate thin and tall and she was a long time professor of music. In dawned on her after a few odd remarks from him that the young stud in front of her was obsessed with her. He was intelligent though so she let him take her out for drinks that same night. To a local bar, of course. That way they would no doubt be seen together by people they knew.