Short Tales 01: Stuck Stepmother

Story Info
My stepmother gets glued to the bench.
2.2k words
4.27
61.1k
89

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short Tales 01: Stuck Stepmother.

My stepmother is a BITCH!

There! I said it! And fuck it felt good!

An extremely beautiful big titted bitch but a bitch all the same.

Hello all, my name is Warren, everyone calls me 'Rabbits', of course, and I'm a nerd.

I'm a pudgy 19-year-old undergrad, or at least I was. An undergrad I mean. I'm still pudgy.

I stand barely 5 ft. 8 in. tall (173 cm) and weigh close to 185 pounds (86 kg.). I have lank mousy brown hair that falls over my eyes, zits and thick glasses. I'm nothing to look at and have not much going for me.

Oh, I'm the guy to see if you want your quadratic equation solved or help with your calculus exam or need your boss' computer hacked, but otherwise, nobody even looks at me.

The jocks pick on me, the cheerleaders laugh at me, all of them, except for Sara.

That's what got me kicked out of Varsity. Sara is the lead cheerleader but she was about to get kicked off the team for failing grades. She asked me if I could hack in and change her grades for a look at her boobs. Of course, I could, but I got careless and allowed a backward bot to infect my computer. It sent the information to identify me back to the college and the college expelled me.

I never did get to see Sara's boobies.

My dad is a 60-year-old self-made millionaire.

"I left home at 15 with nothing and made myself a millionaire!" He would boast as he puffed his way through the last of his second pack of cigarettes for the day and sipped his way through his 14th scotch. "I didn't need a degree to do it!"

He won't pay me an allowance. "Get a job," he would sneer when I asked.

I can't get a pension because dad makes too much money.

Mum left us 15 years ago. I think she was glad to pass as dad wasn't nice to her at all.

I don't really remember her. All I remember is that she had very warm hands.

I spend all my time playing Halo and C.O.D. on my PlayStation.

My stepmother is Columbian and is over 30 years younger than my dad. Sofie Vergera, you may have heard of her. She starred in some minor Columbian TV show called Modern something or other. My dad saw her on TV whilst on a business trip to South America and immediately flew to Bogota to ask her to marry him and move to Australia.

She hates me.

If you look up 'voluptuous' in the urban dictionary you don't get a description of what it means you see a picture of my stepmother! She has a pair of 40DD boobs, a skinny waist and a big ass. 40-26-38 are her measurements.

She doesn't want to share what she imagines is going to be a hefty inheritance package with her husband's first wife's son. She thinks she is going to have many children with dad and she wants it all for them.

I don't have the heart to tell her she won't be having children, or at least not with my dad! He got himself 'fixed' before he flew to Bogota. It's his test. If she gets pregnant she's a money-grubbing cheater.

My stepmother jeers at me every time I venture downstairs. Pulling her dress or skirt up until it barely covers her knickers she places both hands on the benchtop of the kitchen island and twerks her ass at me. She always flashes the bottom of her knickers as she does this.

"Ya, ya, ya!" She jeers as she shakes her ass.

It gives me a hard-on every time! I have to race back upstairs to my room.

You see I have a secret. I'm incredibly well endowed. Hard, and measuring from my pubic bone, I am 10.5 in. from the base to the tip of my penis. Not that anybody will ever care enough to want to see it.

Two days ago my stepmother must have forgotten she didn't have knickers on as she jeered and twerked at me. I got a glimpse of her hairy pussy and slit as she rocked her hips up in the twerk. I swear it looked like her slit was wet!

I devised a plan!

Sneaking downstairs without her seeing me I poured some quick-drying glue onto the benchtop where she always placed her hands so she could gyrate her hips.

Clear liquid on a black on black benchtop is close to invisible!

Going back to the top of the stairs I shut my bedroom door loudly, coughed, then clattered down the stairs in my normal fashion.

My stepmother appeared miraculously from wherever she normally hides herself, as usual, as I reached the kitchen. As planned she placed both hands in the middle of the glue and began to twerk her ass at me.

I think it was the fact I didn't immediately blush and run for my room that warned her. She tried to stand up. She couldn't, she was stuck fast!

My heart beating like a drum and my mouth dry I walked over to her.

"Rabbit I am ze stuck!" She said to me in her thick Colombian accent. "Help your mama, please?"

"You're not my mother," I said to her. "You've told me that often enough for me to know it by now."

My hands trembling I touched Sofie's thighs. Her legs felt so soft and smooth under my hands.

"What iz it that you are doing, Rabbit? Sofie asked.

My chest tight with fear and anticipation I placed more and more of my hands on the back of her thighs until I was holding the back of both her thighs with both of my hands.

I was ragingly hard! I pressed my sweat pants covered groin against her big round butt.

Sofie felt how big my package was on her big round butt.

"You must not do zis, Rabbit!" She tried to sternly tell me. "It is forbidden between mother and son!"

"You're not my mother," I reiterated.

I ran my hands up her legs and under her skirt and squeezed her big round soft butt.

She felt so divine! Not really knowing what I was doing I lifted the hem of her dress higher so I could grab the elastic of her knickers. I knelt so I could have an eye-level look at her hairy pussy coming into view.

I thought I might have to cum in my sweat pants as I gasped with excitement as her fur covered twat slowly appeared in front of my eyes.

I pulled her knickers down to her knees then slowly ran my hands up the inside of her thighs, closer and closer to her pussy.

Did I dare touch her most intimate part? I wondered.

Well, why go to all of this bother if I'm not going to go through with it? I thought so I ran my right hand over her perineum and onto her pussy. She was hot and wet!

I'd watched plenty of porn. Show me a teenaged boy with plenty of internet access that says he hasn't and I'll show you a liar! So I had some idea what to do next.

I found Sofie's clitoris with the thumb of my left hand and slipped two fingers on my right hand in past her labia and into her cunt.

She was hotter than Hades and wetter than a flooded hallway on my fingers!

Rubbing Sofie's clit with my thumb I searched for her Gspot with my two invading fingers.

Sofie tried to cover a low moaned response by saying, "This iz very bad, Rabbit. You must let your mama up so she can make herself decent."

In a daze, I repeated, "You're not my mother."

Dropping my sweat pants I took hold of my long thick dick and positioned it at what I was sure was the entrance to Sofie's pussy.

I pushed my hips up and forward instinctively and the first 3 inches of my cock slid easily into Sofie's hot and wet snatch.

In her heels, Sofie was probably a little taller than me so the first 3 inches as all I could reach to fit into her.

Looking around I spotted the low footstool the maid uses to reach things in the higher cupboards. Dragging this behind Sofie I stood on it.

It was almost perfect! I only had to bend my knees a little to be able to reposition my cock at her entrance.

I slid about a third of my length into Sofie's pussy. I was going slowly because I knew my chances of ever getting to do this again were Buckley's! I didn't want to waste my opportunity by cumming too quickly.

My stepmother's twat was hot, wet and slippery around my throbbing cock.

I slid another third into her.

"Oh, Rabbit your cock is so big!" Sofie moaned. "Mama can't take anymore, you have to stop."

In response, I pulled Sofie's clinging dress above her hips and up her back. Her bra straps came into view.

Licking my lips I undid the straps. Sofie's breasts fell out of the cups and into view. Well, only the mounded sides did, if you know what I mean.

I leant forward and tentatively cupped her luscious melons in my hands.

They felt heavy, soft and pendulous.

I found her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers.

I squeezed them lightly and gave them a bit of a twist.

Sofie groaned and pushed her ass back at me!

The rest of my cock buried itself in her snatch! I could feel her pussy gripping and squeezing on the head of my cock. She was as hot and wet as a tropical summer!

I squeezed her nipples a little harder and pulled them away from her body a little.

Sofie groaned again and rocked her hips forward before pushing her big round butt back at my thick cock.

I was fucking my stepmother! Fuck it felt good!

I knew I was going to cum if I started to thrust so I held still and tried to solve the calculus exam question I struggled with during my last exam in my head.

I placed my right hand on Sofie's hip and pushed her forward.

Sofie got the hint and began to rock her plump ass back and forward. My cock started to slide in and out of her tight wet cunt.

Concentrating I was able to hold on for a few minutes more.

Sofie moved her hips further and further forward until all but the tip of my cock was still in her before slowly pushing her ass back until it was pushed against my pelvis before repeating.

I was nearly there! I couldn't hold on anymore!

In desperation, I smacked Sofie's ass.

Sofie's head flung back and she started to jackhammer her big phat butt back at me.

"Oh, Rabbit! Smack mama's butt again and mama will cum on your big fat dick!"

Taking my left hand off her tit I raised my hands above Sofie's big booty and brought them down hard on the top of her ass cheeks.

With a deep guttural groan, Sofie shoved her jelly ass back at my huge cock and exploded into orgasm.

"Fuck your mama, Rabbit," She moaned at me.

I couldn't comply!

The heat and wetness in her pussy seemed to grow exponentially when I smacked her booty and her quim gripped my cock's head so deliciously I erupted into a gigantic explosion of cum.

I was a fucking cum fountain! Or maybe a cum geyser would be more accurate!

Grunting, groaning and twitching I shot spurt after spurt into my stepmother's wet cunt.

Sofie moaned and groaned as I shot into her so I smacked her jelly ass again.

"Again, Rabbit, please. Smack your mama again!" she begged breathily.

"You're not my mother," I muttered but smacked her anyway.

Sofie came again.

My cock had softened and was bending a little as I still slowly pumped Sofie's pussy.

Sofie didn't seem to be cumming anymore. She was just kind of sagged there in place her ass pushed against my pelvic bone.

Stepping back my cock fell out of my stepmother's twat.

It was then I noticed the maid standing there wide-eyed watching. Our maid is the daughter of Vietnamese immigrants, what used to be called 'boat people'. She's a thin pretty 25-year-old.

My heart jumped.

Feigning casualness I grabbed a cleaning cloth from the sink and wiped Sofie's and my excretions off my shaft.

"Clean up in here and get the acetone so you can get my stepmother free of the glue," I told the maid as if finding the son of her employer nuts deep in her employer's new wife was nothing unusual.

"Then come up to my bedroom. You're the next to try this cock!" Then I shook my still semi-hard cock at her.

Heart pounding I pulled up my sweats and walked up to my room.

About 30 minutes later there was a knock at my door.

"Open," I said.

The door swung open, it was Alana Condon, the maid...

The End