All Comments on 'Short Tales 01: Stuck Stepmother'

by JohnMurray4173

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 years ago
liked it

hope you do another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had Sofia Vergara in my minds eye as I read this. Made it much more enjoyable.

The maid part at the end was unnecessary.

HorseSize89HorseSize89about 2 years ago

Where is part two fucking the maid? Part 3 should be finding out both women are pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have continued the tale !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great start, do need a couple more chapters. maybe have his dad demote his stepmother down to the maid after she got pregnant. promote the vietnamese maid to the new stepmother that didn't get PG..

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year ago

Excellent story. Thanks.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Oooo...okay, you get Five**5**Stars for this one...even as goofy and absurd as it is. Entertaining, it was!!

Ready for next part...I know it is about sister...as with other readers, I would like to read about the maid, and more with step mom!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great idea John, well written story. Is an extra chapter coming including the maid while the stepmother remains stuck to the bench?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnMurray4173@JohnMurray4173
I write two types of stories. The ones I prefer all contain elements of actual experiences that I have had in my BDSM career. The others, are fap stories. Stories with little to no set up or substance. All negative feedback given anonymously will be immediately deleted. If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES