Short Tales 02: Sleeping Sister

Story Info
I creep on my gorgeous sleeping sister.
2.9k words
4.47
36.9k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the most beautiful and sexy sister in the world!

No seriously, she is gorgeous! Just 22 years old with long blonde hair, wide bright blue eyes, full 'bee sting' lips in a perfect cupid's bow and a long graceful neck. She has high pronounced cheekbones and a small delicate chin with just the hint of a dimple when she smiles.

She has small even white teeth.

My sister is tall and thin standing at the perfect model height of 5 ft. 8 in. tall (173 cm.) and weighing just 110 lbs. (50 kg.).

According to her Cheerleader stats, her measurements are 34-22-34. Her boobs are high firm apples on her chest. She never wears a bra.

She does have one flaw, though. One nobody is supposed to know! My sister has a drinking problem. She's a lush! She drinks so much she passes out in her bedroom, drunk, most nights! Vodka is her drink of choice, she keeps a bottle hidden in her bra drawer. I saw her take it out one night when she hadn't shut the door properly and I was returning from the bathroom.

I know it is wrong to lust over your sister but I do it anyway!

Hello readers, I am Joseph Cuomo an 18-year-old last year in high school kid.

I am the opposite of my sister in almost every way. I am average.

Average in looks, height, weight and grades. I'm so average I think my own parents struggle to remember my name most of the time!

The teachers at school certainly don't remember it!

I differ from 'average' in only one aspect. Although my dick is only 4 in. long, measured from the abdomen to the tip, it's also at least 4 in. wide at the head. I have a huge 'mushroom head' cock in other words!

Apparently, for pleasing a woman, this shape is best because the most sensitive part of a woman's vagina is only a few centimetres inside her vulva. Her Gspot it's called and a mushroom head cocks presses and rubs against this spot beautifully leading to many orgasms for the lucky lady involved.

I don't know if this is true because no girl, other than mum and sis, of course, has ever let me even touch her let alone see her naked!

I've never seen mum or sis naked either or at least I can't remember ever seeing either of them naked!

Two nights ago I woke up needing to pee very badly.

Still half asleep I staggered down the hall to the bathroom. My brain didn't register that the light was already turned on when I stepped into the room so I took a couple of steps over to the bowl before I realised my sister was passed out sitting on the toilet.

Her pyjama bottom shorts were around her ankles. For some reason, she had pulled her singlet type pyjama top above her boobies.

I got to look at a real live naked female body for the first time in my whole life! Of course, as if my cock wasn't already 'piss fat' hard, I went rock-solid stiff! My mushroom head poked obscenely through the fly to my pyjama bottoms.

My sister, Kailey, was snoring lightly as she sagged there on the toilet.

In an almost hypnotic daze, I tiptoed across to my sister's reclined body. Looking down at her mostly naked form I wondered to myself, 'Did I dare?'

Holding my cock just behind its huge head with my left hand, and ready to bolt out the door and go piss outside if I had to, I hesitatingly reached my right hand out and touched my sister's right nipple.

It went hard under my fingers! But then she muttered and shifted her position away from my hand.

She immediately started snoring again, though.

I gently took her right hand in mine and touched it to my cock's head. Kailey didn't react so I let go of her hand, it fell limply down and hit her thigh. She muttered and shifted position again but didn't awaken.

I was so freaking horny right then they could have used my cock as a jackhammer!

My heart pounding in my chest I moved closer to Kailey's limp body. Pulling my pyjama bottoms down I pushed my hips forward and guided my cock toward her until the eye of my cock brushed across Kailey's lips.

I stepped back immediately about to pretend I was still groggy from sleep and had only just noticed Kailey was on the toilet already.

She hadn't moved so I tried again. This time, as my cock slid across her lips, Kailey muttered something unintelligible and poked her tongue out to wet her lips.

That super sensitive part just below the eye of my penis was treated to Kailey's warm wet tongue sliding across it.

I lost control immediately and started to cum. I spurted twice onto Kailey's lips and nose before I could redirect my sprays. I was still cumming copiously as I pulled my pyjama bottoms up and bolted out of the room certain, at any moment, Kailey would wake up screaming at me and alerting mum and dad to what her freak of a brother had just done.

I ducked out the back door and waited until I was soft enough to be able to relieve myself by peeing on the lemon tree. Good for it, apparently.

Tiptoeing back to the bathroom I saw that the light was turned off and the door open. Listening at Kailey's door I could hear her still muttering to herself quietly as she climbed into her bed and turned off her light.

Strangely I didn't feel guilty at all. Just fucking horny! I wanted to pray that I found her like that again soon, but that would be just wrong, wouldn't it?

The next morning was Saturday. In trepidation, I crept into the kitchen at about 10.00 am.

Dad had gone to golf and mum had gone grocery shopping, according to the note on the whiteboard on the fridge (text me if there's anything you might need that's not already on the shopping list).

Kailey was sitting at the kitchen table holding her head and drinking black coffee. She had changed her pyjamas. She had the same set-up as last night with skimpy pyjama bottoms and a singlet type top. Her breasts looked fetching in her top.

"Hey, sis," I ventured.

Kailey looked at me through bleary eyes, there was no sign of my cum on her face or in her hair.

"Hey, Joey," She said. She had always called me Joey instead of Joe or Joseph.

She went back to staring at the tabletop holding her head.

"Rough night?" I sympathised.

"You have no idea, Joey," she replied.

'I just might!' I thought. Thinking about last night and looking at her firm high breasts I started to get horny again.

I headed back to my bedroom so she couldn't see that I was hard and spent the next hour masturbating to images of my sister sucking me off as she played with herself playing through my fevered imagination. I must have cum at least 5 times!

Lying there deciding whether I could go again a thought entered my mind. 'If she doesn't even wake up because of being drunk when I cum on her face would she wake up if I fucked her?'

Imagining how it would go, in a dream ideal world, I was able to masturbate and cum 2 more times!

I decided to at least try fucking her so I thought my way through how I could do it and what excuse I could use if she woke up. I couldn't think of any excuse that would be believed so I decided I'd just have to do it and trust to luck!

Kailey was out that night at a frat party so I would have to wait till Sunday night to try my plan.

Setting my alarm for 12.00 am in case I fell asleep I waited in eager anticipation for my sister to go to bed. Her room is opposite mine so if I was awake I would hear her opening her bedroom door to go to bed.

I waited there in the dark. My cock was so hard and throbbing I wanted to 'rub one out' to relieve some tension but I usually fell immediately asleep if I came at night, so I didn't.

At around 10.00 pm Kailey turned the light on and entered her room. The door shut and I heard the tell-tale squeak of her drawer opening as she got the vodka bottle out.

An agonising 3 hours passed as I waited for my sister to drink herself to oblivion as usual.

Once my phone said 1.00 am I got out of my bed and dropped my pyjama bottoms, I don't wear a top. Creeping out my door I tiptoed across to Kailey's door and very slowly turned the knob.

Every sound I made seemed to echo all around me at a 1,000 decibels but, once I had the door open far enough to see, Kailey was snoring quietly on her bed unaware of my presence, as expected.

Kailey hadn't pulled her shades closed so there was just enough light coming into her room from the streetlights for me to see everything clearly.

Skirting around the soft toys that she had thrown carelessly onto the floor I snuck across Kailey's room quietly until I was standing over her.

My heart pounding in my chest I looked down at my sleeping sister. Just then one of Kailey's eyes opened and looked at me, she muttered something at me before rolling onto her side with her ass pointed toward me.

I was fucking freaking out! Was she awake? Asleep? Passed out, as I'd hoped? Or somewhere in between?

I stood there frozen for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few seconds before I heard Kailey begin to softly snore again.

Letting out a stifled sigh of relief I almost tiptoed back out of her room. That had been too close!

Just as I was about to leave Kailey sighed deeply and shifted slightly. Her shift caused her quilt cover to drop off onto the floor. My sister wasn't wearing a pyjama top! All she had on was a very skimpy pyjama bottom. I could see up the leg of them to her perineum and the entrance to her pussy.

She had shaved all the hair off of her pussy, ass and perineum. Her slit glistened in the light.

Instantly hard again I slowly knelt and leant forward so I could smell her pussy. She had a heavy intoxicating smell. My conscious brain didn't recognise the smell but my instinctual one did!

My sister was wet and aroused!

Despite myself, I moaned deeply softly as I took my dick in my hand. I was going to just stroke myself and cum on the floor under Kailey's ass but, at the last minute, I was able to resist.

Kailey's ass was almost at the edge of the bed so it was an easy effort to slide her pyjama bottom off her hips and down her firm toned thighs and calves and off onto the floor.

As if she was trying to help my plan Kailey wriggled, muttered and rolled onto her back. She cupped her pussy then lifted and spread her legs, dreaming of some big jock's cock, I'm sure!

I gently took her hand and moved it off her pussy and onto her left nipple. With a soft moan, Kailey began to play with her nipple.

Things could not be going any better!

Carefully climbing onto the bed trying to cause as little bed movement and noise as I could manage I was able to kneel between my sister's smooth thighs.

Fascinated by her shaved pudenda I slowly reached my left hand out and touched Kailey's clitoris. Kailey put the long nail on her pinkie finger in her mouth and moaned softly.

I hadn't thought this through! With Kailey lying lengthwise down the bed the only way I could fuck her would be to cover her body with mine! That would have to wake her up, I was sure!

Stepping carefully back onto the floor I waited for Kailey's frequent twitches and movements to slowly drag her hips around until they were on the edge of the bed facing her door.

I knelt between her thighs, I was too low, my hips couldn't reach her ass to allow my cock to go into her, and so I stood up. Now I was too high! I couldn't get low enough to penetrate her.

Tears of frustration welled in my eyes. I was so close! But I couldn't figure out how I was going to do it! Just as I was about to give up and leave it occurred to me that Kailey's bed was pressed up against the far wall of her room. If I knelt with my knees against the edge of the bed I should be able to lower myself down enough to enter her.

It had seemed like an hour had passed since I had gotten Kailey's hips to the edge of her bed but she hadn't moved again yet so it can't have been too long.

Spreading my knees wider than Kailey's feet. In her sleep, she must have decided having her legs and feet off the bed and on the ground was uncomfortable and had lifted them so her heels were on the edge of the bed with her sex now obscenely spread and on display. I lowered my knees onto the edge of her bed.

My huge mushroom-headed cock was now perfectly positioned at the entrance to her cunt.

Leaning forward I let my weight settle onto my hands. Leaning a little to the left I lifted my right hand and tentatively stroked Kailey's left nipple.

To my shock and excitement, Kailey moaned "hmmm" and arched her back. My cock was now pressed against the entrance to my sister's vulva.

She was incredibly wet and hot! Still dreaming of her favourite jock I was certain!

My sister's pussy was also extremely tight. The sphincter around the entrance to her quim was young firm and unstretched, yet. I pushed my hips forward a little more firmly and the head of my cock popped through her entrance and into her cunt.

Kailey groaned and arched her back again and her pudenda pushed up at me. Terrified she was about to wake up I tried to pull out of my sister's quim. I couldn't! I was stuck!

Kailey's pussy muscles had wrapped around my cock's head and locked onto my shaft holding the mushroom head inside her. I tried to pull back but all that happened was my shaft stretched a little before returning to its normal length as I stopped trying to pull my cock out of my sister's sleeping body.

I tried pulling back a little harder. Although her pussy sphincter gave a little I still couldn't exit her tightly grasping cunt.

In desperation, I ripped my hips back hard.

I knew doing this was going to wake Kailey up but it was better than having her wake up with her brother's cock trapped in her pussy!

Instead of her sphincter releasing and letting my cock pop back out of her it gripped down on my mushroom head harder and I pulled Kailey's whole body a little way off the bed after me.

Kailey grunted and shoved her pudenda up at me again. The warmth in her pussy had grown exponentially! So I tried to rip my cock back out of her again.

This time Kailey wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs, grunted and pulled me back into her as well as thrusting her pubis up at me.

I couldn't believe it! My drunk passed out sister was fucking me!

We established a rhythm, I'd pull back, and she'd grunt and pull me back forward and thrust her hips up at me.

I knew I was never going to last long, Kailey seemed to sense this too so she took her nipples in her hands and tweaked them the next time I pulled back. This time, as she pulled me deeper into her she ground her clitoris against my pubic bone and came!

Feeling the sudden increase of wetness around my cock was too much! Trying to stifle myself from groaning I came in my sister's tight pussy. Spurting 7 or 8 times I filled her sweet cunt up with my nectar.

Kailey spasmed with me every time I spurted into her moaning and groaning and pulling on her nipples the whole time.

My cock finally softened enough to allow me to slide out of my sister's now messy pussy.

Getting shakily to my feet I began to creep out of my sister's room.

Just as I got to the door Kailey spoke to me, "I can pretend to be asleep tomorrow night if you want to come and visit me again, Joey? On Friday my friend Mel is staying for a sleepover, we can both pretend to be asleep if you want?"

Shocked I turned to my sister. She blew me a kiss across the room. "Tomorrow night, Joey. Come and do me again." She rolled over onto her side facing the wall and went to sleep. I could vaguely see my cum dripping out of her pussy.

The End.