Shortcut to the Top Ch. 04

Story Info
A married hero couple sense danger.
2.9k words
4.91
4k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story contains gay male sex, as well as straight sex. If that's not your thing, be warned.

********

Maybe I am pretty good at this, thought Sarah as Cypher lapped at her clit with an expert tongue, Cyclone had a sensitive nipple in his mouth, and Shiver made out with her while stroking his hard, leaking cock.

Three hypno horny heroes bent to my will. I'm starting to think I've been a great villain all along. And I think I'd actually make a good ruler. For the Hero's League. For the city. Hell, for the world.

Visions of legions of hot, horny slaves worshiping her and pleasuring each other ran through her head. But she wasn't too distracted to see a figure in the small window in the door to her room. Was the throne room too dramatic? Probably, she thought. A few couches and a bed doesn't scream royalty. Maybe I should redecorate.

Looking more closely, she saw the figure was a man who--judging by the look on his face--was too shocked by the scene in front of him to notice that Sarah had spotted him. She smirked, and her eyes started to glow.

Detective Thompson and his partner Detective Cruz had been monitoring this warehouse for the last couple of weeks. Abandoned spots like this tended to draw in lots of shady people, but its position in the middle of a busy city district made it a pretty common spot for drug deals or thieves fencing their loot.

Lately, their sources in the neighborhood had reported a lot more activity on site. They suspected a new villain had moved in and they decided to investigate.

It was around 11 PM when they arrived. FInding no signs of activity at first, they decided to split up and cover more ground. Thompson moved slowly and stealthily, just in case any criminals were lurking about.

There wasn't much to see except giant metal shelves of rotting crates or rusty metal equipment. Occasionally he'd find some guns, or empty bottled and stubbed out cigarettes, but nothing so far to suggest anyone had been here recently.

Eventually, he made his way to the far side of the warehouse. Cruz should have been here to meet up with him by now, but there was no sign of him yet. Thompson noticed a door in one corner, which he might have missed if he hadn't seen the lights on through the window.

Sneaking up to the window, Thompson risked a quick look inside. His eyes widened as he saw four people, all naked, all pleasuring each other. One man was face up on a bed, eating out a woman kneeling over his face. His cock was being sucked by another man, kneeling on the floor next to the bed, while another woman affectionately kissed and nuzzled at his neck from behind him, as one of her fingers seemed to be playing with his asshole.

Thompson quickly ducked down. Hopefully, they were all too distracted to notice him. Despite being right against the door, he also heard absolutely nothing from inside which meant that they likely wouldn't have heard him either.

Trespassing to have an orgy wasn't exactly a major crime. He could just leave them alone--it's not like they were hurting anyone. But he had a bad feeling about this place, plus he hadn't seen his partner since they first split up. One against four wasn't a great matchup but one man with a gun against four completely naked people seemed like decent odds.

Thompson decided to trust his gut. He unholstered his pistol and kicked open the door. The sound--and smell--of sex instantly filled the air as Thompson quickly moved in. He pointed his gun at them.

"Alright hands in the air! You're all under arrest!"

The woman he would soon know as his mistress said nothing. She simply turned to face him as her eyes started to glow. He was so drawn in by her gaze that he barely paid any attention to Cruz, already naked, hard, and hypnotized, take his gun out of his unresisting hand, and start to undress him.

---

Minutes later, Thompson had his face buried in Sapphire's pussy. His head was being pushed down by Cruz, whose cock was also buried to the hilt in his ass.

Meanwhile, her hero slaves knelt in front of her, staring blankly ahead.

"Now that this distraction has been dealt with," Sapphire said, shoving Thompson's face down even more, "we can figure out our next move. Now, tell me everything you know. Who knows about me? Who is after me? And how can we deal with them."

"Only Clusterbomb, mistress," said Cypher. "I sent him a file on you before I was enslaved."

"If he knows, he will likely have told Lasersight as well," added Cyclone. "They're married, but nobody outside the organization is supposed to know."

"I can imagine why," said Sapphire. "Good slaves."

Cyclone and Cypher shuddered with pleasure as their mistress complimented them.

"Actually mistress, I have an idea for how to get both of them on our side," said Cypher.

"Very well, slave. Then you are to return to your base and take care of them by whatever means necessary. Cyclone, you will assist her."

"Yes mistress," the two of them said in unison.

"And Shiver, you'll stay here with me. I have some plans for our cop friends."

---

"So Cypher was just telling me about this new villain we're tracking. Sapphire or whatever her name was," said Cyclone.

He had caught up with Clusterbomb right as he was about to leave the War Room.

"That's right, we just wrapped up a briefing on her, actually," Clusterbomb replied. "You got some intel I should know about?"

"I do, actually. And I was hoping I could be put on the case."

This kid is finally taking initiative, thought Clusterbomb. About time.

"Well we've actually narrowed down a possible location for her base of operations. As for assignments, I just put Flare on the case. I like the initiative, though, so you two can be partners on this one."

"Thank you, sir," said Cyclone. "Did you tell anyone else about Sapphire, sir?"

"Just the wife," said Clusterbomb. "But once Flare starts his investigation, her dossier will be uploaded to the general database so everyone can keep and eye out."

"Actually, sir I was thinking it would be best to keep this private."

Cluserbomb cocked an eyebrow at that. "And why would you think that?"

"Cypher says she's dangerous. And smart. You never know who she could have already turned to her side," said Cyclone, perfectly aware of the irony of his statement.

"Hm... Well I'll talk to Cypher about that. She is the expert after all. But that can all wait until tomorrow," the hero said. "We'll have a briefing about all this when Flare has his initial findings by tomorrow morning. Don't go chasing down any mind controlling villains until then, you hear?"

"Yes sir," said Cyclone.

"Oh, what's the intel you found on her?" asked Cluserbomb.

Cyclone stepped in front of Clusterbomb and pulled out a bright blue glowing crystal. "Take a look at this," he said. "It seems to be related to her powers."

Clusterbomb's eyes went wide when he saw the crystal. "Yeah that does seem... powerful," was all he managed to say. The glow got brighter as Cyclone took a couple of steps closer. The crystal was right in his face now.

"That's right, just stare at the crystal. It's so hard to look away," said Cyclone.

"Hard to... Wait... What's happening-"

"Shh, don't resist. Just stare and obey. It feels good to obey."

Stare... obey... Fuck it does feel good, Clusterbomb thought as his cock started to stiffen in his pants. Fuck, must be Sapphire. She's already gotten to him. This is bad. I gotta do something. But it's... so hard... so resist.

"You need to stare," said Cyclone. "You need to submit."

The end of Cyclone's sentence was accompanied by a forceful hand on Cluster's obviously hard cock.

Oh god it feels so good... Why am I getting turned on by another man's hand on my cock? I'm not gay... Why am I staring at this crystal? No, I won't let this happen!

Summoning the last of his will, Cluster managed to raise a hand. A small but forceful explosion rocked the room, like the air itself had ignited. It was enough to send Cyclone flying across the room and the crystal with him.

Without the crystal in his sight, Cluster could think again and he didn't waste a second, sprinting towards Cyclone before he could re-orient himself. He knocked the hypnotized hero out cold with a powerful right hand, and slung his unconscious body over his shoulder.

Christ, another psycho mindfreak type, thought Clusterbomb as he walked to the private quarters he shared with his wife, with the Cyclone still out cold over his shoulder. Where are all the villains that you just bombed the shit out of and called it a day? I swear, it's getting harder to keep up.

Hero work really was a young man's game. There were few that could stay in it as long as Cluster and his wife had, which goes to show how talented both of them really were. But mid 40s was well past the age that heroes retired or switched to roles that didn't have them in the field constantly.

That last few months had been tough, with a set of aches and pains that seemed to expand every day, and what seemed like a massive increase in villain activity. It was enough to make him consider hanging up the cape, but nothing brought meaning to Cluster's life like being a hero. At least, nothing except Lasersight, the love of his life.

They had met as junior heroes, and fell for each other instantly. Clusterbomb was proud, cocky, and competitive, always pushing himself to succeed more quickly than his peers. But Lasersight was always at the top with him. Without a doubt they were the top juniors of their time, driven by a healthy competition between them. But even with their rivalry, they always had a great respect for each other, which quickly evolved into love.

As they rose through the ranks, they stayed at the top of the field, and stayed happily married for almost 20 years. Lasersight had been the one constant in his life for all that time.

Since Cyclone had mentioned Cypher earlier, he had to assume she was compromised. And since she was head of security, it meant that pretty much anyone could be compromised as well.

With no better options, he decided to go back to the quarters he shared with his wife to regroup. Laser had been off duty for the last few days healing from some minor injuries so he figured it would be safe.

---

Clusterbomb pushed the door to his quarters open to see his wife sitting at the kitchen table, scrolling on her phone. Even under the circumstances, just seeing her helped him relax a bit. Though that relief was short lived, as Lasersight turned towards him and yelled.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed. "What happened? Is everything ok?"

"For now," Cluster said. "But we have a situation on our hands."

They set Cyclone down on their bed and cuffed his hands and feet to it so they could question him later. The crystal he had used was lost in the chaos, and after inspecting his suit, they didn't find any more so they figured there wasn't any risk of him trying to mesmerize one of them.

"I think our first step is to make sure there hasn't been a breach to the base security protocols," said Cluster. He was frantically searching the apartment for any signs of foul play. Bugs, break-ins, sabotage. "I'm worried that they've gotten to Cypher so we need to make sure everything is still working otherwise they'll know we're on to them if we raise an alarm,"

"Whoa, honey, you're going a mile a minute. I think you need to just take a breath," said Lasersight, who was sitting on the couch.

"Babe, there's no time for that. Our apartment could be bugged for all we know," said Clusterbomb, opening a kitchen cabinet and inspecting the glasses inside.

"I know, but we're not gonna get anywhere in a panic. Please just sit for one second. If there's a big evil plot involving our glassware, it'll still be there after a little breathing exercise."

Cluster sighed, but made his way to the couch and sat next to his wife.

"Remember, Doc said to keep your stress under control, right?" She said.

"Yeah, you're right," said Cluster. "Let's get this over with."

"Just like usual, yeah?" said Lasersight. "Close your eyes. Breathe in. Hold. Breathe out."

Cluster did as he was told. Lying back and closing his eyes, he took a deep breath in. As he exhaled, he could feel himself relax a bit. After a couple more breaths, he felt the couch shift as Lasersight stood up and... Was that the sound of the TV turning on?

Before he could question it, he felt his wife start to massage his shoulders, and he exhaled again, letting out more tension. Lasersight continued to drone on about breathing and relaxing, while he did his usual ten deep breaths.

But wait, has it been ten yet? I must have lost count, it's so relaxing. She really knows how to put me at ease. I could just stay here forever... But we really should get going.

With one last breath, Cluster opened his eyes. "Babe, I appreciate it but this isn't the time to-"

His eyes were immediately drawn to the TV, which was playing a video of a spiral, swirling with dark and bright blues.

"Just relax, dear," said Lasersight. Her hands moved down from his shoulders and were now massaging his chest.

"What is this? Is this... That villain, did she get to you?"

"Of course not. Don't worry, this is just to help you relax. Cypher was over just before you arrived to show me how it worked."

"Cypher? Babe, no, she's probably been compromised we have to- Ahhh fuck!"

His train of thought was derailed by his wife brushing her fingers over his nipples, just the way she knew drove him crazy. As expected, Cluster's cock stood at attention and tented his pants.

"Just relax, dear," Lastersight said, still playing with his sensitive nipples. "You've been so stressed lately, haven't you? All you want to do is relax. Let go. Let me make you feel good."

"Relax... Let go... Feel good...Relax... Let go... Feel good..."

As Cluster droned on, Lasersight worked her way down to his crotch, pulled his dripping, hard cock out of his pants, and started to give it slow, sensual strokes. She knew just how he liked it. Just how to drive him mad with lust and turn his brain off. The pleasure built every time her hand moved up his shaft, and he would almost cum every time she gave the head a little twist with her palms, but she wouldn't let him orgasm just yet.

She kept him on the edge for what felt like hours. All the could think about was the pleasure, and all he could do was stare at the spiral. Eventually, the spiral started to change. It spun faster now, pulsed more intensely, and the screen started to flicker. He thought he could make out text but it disappeared too fast for him to read.

At some point, he realized that his wife had let go of his cock, but each pulse from the spiral sent pleasure though his entire body, keeping him hard and horny.

Suddenly, his view of the screen was blocked by his wife. He had no idea how long she had been gone. She was completely naked, and was fingering her dripping pussy. With the spiral gone, he realized he had gotten naked at some point as well.

"Say it," she said. There wasn't a single shade of warmth in her voice now. Her tone was firm, dominant. And he had to obey. He finally knew what the words were on the screen.

"I must obey Mistress Sapphire," he said.

"Good boy," said Lasersight as she knelt in between his legs and grabbed his cock once more. "Now, time to finish your training."

Cluster's eyes were lost in the spiral once again as his wife took his cock in her mouth.

---

Minutes later, Lasersight was bent over the back of the couch, getting fucked by Clusterbomb. They were both staring blankly at the screen.

"I am a horny, obedient slave. I must obey mistress. I am a horny obedient slave. I must obey mistress."

The hypnotized husband and wife droned on as they fucked their minds away and submitted to the spiral that Cypher had created to help others submit to her mistress. The submissive couple fucked harder and harder, staring at the spiral, until they reached their breaking point.

With one final thrust, Cluster came deep into his wife's pussy, and Lasersight came right after.

"Well, looks like the spiral was a success."

Clusterbomb pulled out of his wife and turned around to see Cyclone standing in the doorway to their bedroom, naked and stroking his cock.

"Mistress Sapphire will be glad to meet you two."