Shortcut to the Top Ch. 03

Story Info
Cypher tries her best to resist.
3k words
4.63
6.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This series contains gay male sex, as well as straight sex. If that's not your thing, be warned.

This chapter is mostly straight stuff, but I'm keeping this as a general warning for the whole series.

********

Over the last few days, Cypher had been hard at work trying to find out more about Sapphire, a villain who seems to have gained her powers over the last month or so. Despite her being new to the game, Cypher had to admit she was good at hiding her tracks.

Word on the street was, Sapphire was doing some small robberies. Electronics, clothes, supplies--things she could use or sell for a quick buck, but nothing so big as to raise suspicions. At first, Cypher couldn't find anything, but digging deeper, she found a whole slew of reports. Apparently Sapphire had hit more than her fair share of malls and outlets. But there were also reports of her at a couple of jewelry stores. And a bank?

The weird part was that all these reports were filed like normal, but deleted almost immediately. Without the special access to police records the League had (and some data recovery tech the police didn't even know about) she would have never have found them. She was good. And she definitely had an ally on the force.

Before turning in for bed, she gathered all the evidence she'd found and sent it to Clusterbomb, the League's demolition and warfare expert. Brute force was more his style, but he also had the most police contacts, so he was the best person to loop in.

After being woken up when Shiver's late night entry triggered an alert, she managed to get back to sleep, only to be roused by another alert, this time of another League member requesting entry to her quarters. She turned on a bedside monitor and pulled up a security camera and saw Shiver come up on screen, with Cyclone behind him.

Probably here to ask me not to write him up again, she thought. Or maybe Cyclone snitched on him. I know it's procedure, but the dude really needs to relax a bit.

She could ignore them. She should ignore them. Some nerve this douchebag had, a junior waking up the Head of Security in the middle of the night to ask for forgiveness for his own fuckup. And not for the first time. But while the security she provided the base with was uncompromising, Cyper herself was far from it.

Day-to-day, she tended to be quite timid. She was also terrible at dealing with any kind of direct confrontation, and that was a big part of why she used her superpowered intelligence for intel gathering and security, instead of going all-in on battle tech like other heroes.

This is also why, despite her better judgment, she decided to... pretend to be asleep and hope they would go away.

"Cypher, I'm sorry it's late," came Shiver's voice over the intercom. "I'm sure you already know I was out after hours. But I have a lead on a new villain."

Yeah, sure. Cypher thought. He's just banking on me not wanting to argue with him about curfew. But if I get him off my back now, I'll be able to sleep at least.

"Alright, alright," she said, slowly getting out of bed and walking to the door.

"This better be goo-" Cypher stopped cold in the middle of her sentence as she swung open the door to two bright blue, glowing gems in her face. She noticed Shiver was holding one, and Cyclone another, but all she could take in before Sapphire's power started erasing her mind.

"Whoa... What the fuck? Put those... away..." she said, her pupils dilating in the blue light.

"Let us in." She heard Cyclone speak. Her vision never left the gems as she stepped aside to let the hypnotized heroes pass.

It's... so hard to think... Could a mind controller be on the loose? Wait, the police. Sapphire! That must be how she hasn't left a trail. It might be too late for me but I can still Cluster! I just need to wait... Yes, now!

For half a second, the juniors turned their backs on her as they entered the room, blocking the hypnotic glow. She put her head down, determined not to look back at the light. The pretty light.

Cypher charged for whichever hero was closest, diving to tackle his legs to bring him to the ground. As they crashed to the ground, she transitioned into a roll towards a nearby work table where she was testing some new defense tech. Reaching for whatever was closest, she found three coin-sized metal disks and--still without looking--flung them backwards. She heard the sound of Cyclone crying out in pain as electricity flowed through his body, then the sound of his body hitting the floor as well.

Thank god that worked. Now, a base-wide alarm. Just gotta get to my computer. Taking care not to look at either hero, she sprinted to her desk but couldn't get more than a keystroke off before being knocked aside by a gust of wind.

Before she could move, she was pulled to her feet. A hand pulled sharply on her hair, and she reflexively yelled and opened her eyes in pain. She was greeted by the sight of Cyclone, one hand holding her by the hair, the other hand holding...

Oh no...

"That's right, just look into the gem. Stop fighting, Cypher."

So pretty...

"Don't make... me hurt you, Cyclone. This isn't you."

"But this is me, Cypher. I'm Mistress Sapphire's obedient slave. And soon, you'll be one too."

Cypher's eyes started to glaze over, and her face and body started to go slack, but inside she was still fighting.

Sapphire! So it is her! Shit, I thought I was at least a couple of steps ahead, but I'm way too late. It's too late... I can't look away from the crystal... She's going to ensl... No! I can still fight this.

"You must be so stressed, Cypher. You have so much on your shoulders. You must need to just relax. Stop worrying. Doesn't that sound nice?"

"Yeah... sounds nice," she said. Just keep talking. If he just keeps talking I can find a way out of this. I just need to focus.

"Good. It feels so good to relax doesn't it? Feeling so relaxed... So relaxed... and so horny."

What the fuck? Horny? What kind of pervo hypnotist was this bitch? Sure, maybe I'm a little horny. This job doesn't leave much time for dating, or even a casual hookup. Of course I'm horny. It doesn't take a mind controller to figure that out.

"That's right... You've been keeping it all in. Being surrounded by sexy heroes and heroines. You just want to suck their cocks. Lick their pussies. Get fucked. But all your time taken up running security, inventing gadgets for them. And you're too shy to say no."

Ok yeah, the League is 100% hotties. That doesn't mean I want to fuck them. It's not like I'm some kind of submissive super slut. Sure maybe I've thought of Clusterbomb ripping off my suit and fucking my tight... wet... pussy... but... fuck I'm so horny just thinking about it... I need to do... something...

"You can't even say no to a junior, sneaking on base past curfew. Cause you think that if you're nice to him, he'll bend you over and-" Wham! With a last act of resistance Cypher sent a kick straight into Cyclone's knee, bringing him down to one leg, and followed it up with a punch to the eye, knocking him out cold and sending the gem flying out of his hand.

"Ok... Fuck I'm horny," she said. "No, I just need to trigger the base alarm. But...a few seconds couldn't hurt. Just need to..."

Cypher slowly reached into her shorts and started masturbating. It felt so good to rub her clit. She thought of being on her knees, naked, in view of all the League's heroes. She thought of Shiver fucking her. She thought of the blue light of the gem and...

"No!" She exclaimed, "Dammit, I can't believe she almost got me like that."

That cost her a few seconds, but luckily, neither of the enthralled heroes regained consciousness while she was distracted.

It took her less than a minute to pull up the base alert protocol and she was about to initiate it, when a blast of ice flew into the keyboard freezing it solid. She turned to see Shiver back up on his feet, fog around his hands from the ice blast. Shiver sent two more ice blasts at her arms, and just like that she was helpless, frozen to the wall.

Dammit... I fought so hard but... I don't know if I can get out of this. I'm just so tired... so horny... oh fuck is he hard?

Shiver was slowly walking towards her, an obvious erection tenting through his pants.

"I know why you're always so shy, Cypher." he said, rubbing the massive bulge in the crotch of his suit. "It's cause you're afraid of what you really want. And how much you want it."

"Want it..."

"And that's why you always let me get away with breaking the rules. Whenever you think of saying no, you just think of my big hard cock, and you can't help but give me what I want."

Fuck... I really want cock. I want his big hard cock in my mouth. I want it in my pussy. I want to give Shiver what he wants.

"You're getting more and more horny. And the hornier you get, the harder it becomes to focus on anything else," continued Shiver. "All you can think of is being an obedient slut and stripping for me."

"No... Shiver stop... Sapphire is dangerous. I've been tracking her. She's controlling you! You need to resist. We need to warn the others!"

"Of course she's controlling me! And it feels so good. It feels so good to submit," said Shiver, obscenely pawing at his crotch.

Fuck I wish he would just stop playing with his dick. It makes me so horny... horny and obedient...

"How long have you been tracking her?" Shiver asked.

"A few... weeks," she replied hesitantly.

"And does anybody else know?"

"Clusterbomb... Just sent him my file."

"Good girl," Shiver said. Despite her resistance, Cypher felt a jolt of pleasure at being called that.

"See, isn't it so much better to cooperate? To just give in and obey? It feels so good."

"Yes... so good." His cock... so big... so hard... I'm so tired...

"Good girl. Now do as you're told and strip."

"Yes... Must strip." Cypher's voice came out as almost a whisper as her mind started to shut down, to be replaced by obedience and arousal. The ice freezing her arms to the wall melted as she removed the sweatshirt she had been sleeping in and let it fall to the floor, where it was joined by her shorts. Unable to control her arousal, Cypher started started playing with herself, rubbing a nipple with one hand and her clit with another.

"Good girl. Now, get on your knees," Shiver commanded. She knelt in front of him, inches from the cock that had taken over her mind, now with two fingers inside her dripping cunt. She half gasped, half moaned as Shiver pulled down his pants, revealing his throbbing, dripping penis and started fingering herself even faster.

"You want this, slut?" mocked Shiver.

"No... fuck you... I'll resist."

Shiver smirked at her reply.

"Are you sure?" he said, playing with his cock head. "It feels so good to play with." Shiver emphasized the end of his sentence with a shake of his dock, sending droplets of precum flying.

I wanna taste that precum so bad. I want that cock in my mouth. I want his cum down my throat.

"No I... Fuck... MMmm, yes! I want your cock."

"What would you do for it?"

"FUCK I'd do anything for your cock please just let me taste it, this slut needs cock so bad."

"Good," Shiver said, reaching into his pocket. "You can have my cock. All you need to do..."

Cypher's gaze hadn't left Shiver's cock in minutes. But as the light from the gem Shiver pulled out reached her eyes once again.

"... is submit."

She had no strength left to fight. As soon as she saw the gem, she was completely hypnotized. Her mind fell deeply into the blue light. So deep that she saw an image of a beautiful woman, completely naked, seemingly towering over her.

"... Submit," she replied. Her voice was mostly monotone, with a current of arousal underneath. Similarly, the fingers in her pussy slowed, but didn't stop curling, and thrusting in and out of her wet hole.

"You will submit to Mistress Sapphire," said Shiver, starting to stroke his cock. His own voice started to sound more subdued as well, as even he was not completely immune to the gem's effects.

"I will submit to Mistress Sapphire."

"You will be her obedient slut. You will do anything she commands."

"I am her obedient slut. I will do anything she commands."

"Sapphire is not a threat. She is your mistress. You will delete all your files on her. You will make sure the others don't think she is dangerous."

"Sapphire is not a threat... She is my mistress."

"Good girl. Now slut, you can suck my cock."

Instantly, Cypher dove on Shiver's cock. She started by licking all his precum off the head and shaft. It tasted salty and musky, and she didn't particularly enjoy the taste, but the sensation ofit on her tongue sent waves of pleasure throughout her body.

Her hand never left her pussy as she licked, stroked, and sucked the junior hero's hard cock. Soon, Shiver had a hand on the back of her head as he fucked her mouth, each thrust sending his cock deeper and deeper down her throat.

"You've been a naughty girl tonight, Cypher," Shiver said while she choked on his cock. "Especially to our fellow slave, Cyclone. But that's alright. You're going to make it up to him. You must obey."

A series of gurgles came from Cypher as she attempted to say I must obey without stopping the blowjob she was giving. Before she could think about how she would make it up, she felt hands around her hips bring her upward so her feet were on the ground again. She was still bent over, sucking off Shiver, and she started to grab his ass for support. Then, she felt her hand being forced away from her pussy, to be replaced by a throbbing cock as Cyclone thrust into her.

Cypher moaned loudly as Cyclone started to fuck her hard, and deep, and fast.

"See, it feels good to submit to mistress, doesn't it Cypher?" asked Cyclone. Cypher was helpless to do anything other than moan in response, as the pleasure from submitting to her new mistress filled her mind and her pussy. "Just keep obeying, and you'll always get your reward, just like I am right now.

"That's right," said Shiver, playing with his nipples while Cypher continued to work on his cock with her mouth. "The more you obey the better it feels. And the better it feels, the easier it is to obey... obey... obey... obey..."

The pleasure kept building as Cypher listened to Shiver drone on and on, soon to be joined by Cyclone as well. Even she tried to join in, but the cock in her mouth made it impossible. Still, she felt an orgasm start to build as her fellow slaves devoted themselves more to their mistress. Her arousal grew even faster with the knowledge that she could serve her mistress with her slutty body.

"Obey... obey... Yes mistress... obey... must... OBEY!!" Shiver cried out and Cypher felt hot cum shoot into her mouth.

Oh my god swallowing Shiver's cum is even hotter than I imagined. It feels so fucking good swallowing his cum... helping drain every once of will out of his cock... keeping him a mindless, obedient slave!

Shiver's cum triggered her own orgasm, tremors of pleasure radiating out from her pussy and making every part of her body feel warm and relaxed. At the same time, she heard Cyclone cry out as well, and felt his hard cock twitch inside of her as it filled her with a hot load of cum.

For the rest of the night, the slaves fucked in every position they could think of, stared into the hypnotic gems, and devoted themselves even more deeply to Mistress Sapphire. Cyper could only remember bits and pieces. Getting on get knees again, taking turns blowing Shiver and Cyclone. 69-ing with Shiver as Cyclone licked at his balls and ass. Getting bent over on her desk and fucked as she deleted the email she sent to Clusterbomb from the system, and all her surveillance on Sapphire as well.

---

As the sun started to rise, the three of them were sitting naked in Cypher's bed, cum drying on their faces, bodies, and asses. There was a massive screen in front of the bed. Usually it showed Cypher what was going on on base, and at some key locations around the city. But now, the screen with filled with the image of Sapphire. She was completely naked, but her slaves could only stare blankly at her eyes as she gave them a new set of commands.

"You've been such a good slave, Shiver. Look how many heroes you've already brought under my control."

"Thank you mistress," Shiver droned. "Must obey." He was in the middle of Cypher's bed, playing with his cock. Even after a night full of sex and enslaving heroes for mistress, it remained erect at Sapphire's praise. On either side of him were Cyclone and Cypher, both masturbating as well.

"It's been a few hours now," Sapphire said "So my gems will start to lose their power soon. And that's where you come in, Cypher." Cypher let out a small moan at the sound of her name. "As strong as my powers are, I'm going to need a more versatile way to bring people under my control--even just temporarily--if I want to take over the entire base."

"But first, I want to meet my new slaves in person."