All Comments on 'Shorter and Shorter'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just let the slut

Go... your better off

mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
Unrealistic, but nice btb

As long as he never touches her sexually, including kissing, pimp her out for spare change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No characters worth rooting for

even the husband even though this was btb but man, almost like white slavery -- so inhuman. 4 star for the author but 2 star for the story. Didn't find this erotic at all.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 3 years ago

I was disgusted you made the husband a white slaver. If you wanted to burn the bitch, it would have been better to leave the club, take her to the storage unit where the 4 guys she had been fucking was waiting with ALL her stuff.

He had removed it all during the day and got her dressed for the club in a motel room or something. Maybe saying he was considering using the room later with her and Mark. She'd think she had won until the end. I gave you 4 stars, a better score than you deserved because of that ending. the rest of the story I liked although i wondered how she was giving blowjobs in the women's restroom. He followed her a few times and watched her go in there and stay.

Bobby2shoesBobby2shoesabout 3 years ago

Story was good until the ridiculous part where he handcuffs her for 8 men. That kind of ruined the story. It made it too unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why continue? He had evidence with the text pic about the motel. That's all he needed. Yet he's going to do this convoluted plan to ...? I have to ask what?

Now he's got a slut to have gangbanged at regular intervals. He makes good money, so the few hundred dollars wouldn't mean anything. And where does he get sex after all this if he keeps her? I wouldn't touch her with a ten-foot pole after she's been ganged. Your whole plot makes no sense.

Minor point: I would challenge anyone to put on a collar and chains with a struggling person in the pitch dark. Unrealistic, but I guess it is fantasy.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

A very well-written story. I'd even classify it as Noir. Excellent!!!

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
WHY TO STAY MARRIED TO THIS WHORE?

He got his payback with the gangbang. There is no further advantage in staying married to her. She is unfaithful, manipulative, and narcissistic. There is no love in her heart for Phil, just contempt. She showed her true colors and what she wanted to do to Phil with Mark. She does not respect, or care for Phil. He must set himself free from her and her dead weight, and seek out somebody else. Life is too short for so many regrets. No sense in prolonging this so called "marriage". It stopped being one a year ago...

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Nonsense. She goes to the hospital and reports the men, including her husband, to the police. He and the rapists are going to jail for a very long time !! What should she worry about her future. He made sure she's so wealthy after the divorce and lawsuits against her rapists that she doesn't need any of the idiots!

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 3 years ago
“He had her rolled soft tape”

What???

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

That went from a "maybe" to pure sh*t real quick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
huh?

Why would the guy derive such a senseless set of rules for his own future. If she remains he doesn't get "relief" and she only gets it when he sells her. What did he gain, but a costly whore? He already had the whore and didn't improve his position, except for fiscally. Where will he get "serviced"?

Really stupid, especially since he saw the text and could have stopped it earlier. Pain can take a lot of forms and the worse is that from friends and relatives who are woken to your true inner self.

Smoke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The human element is too drastic, disconnected, and unbelievable.

Nothing in this story indicates Denise went through some kind of chaotic traumatic change in character. She met Mark, started fucking him, and enjoyed cheating so much that she started fucking a whole pack of guys. So this loyal loving devoted wife turned into a soulless arrogant guiltless whore, who lost complete respect for her husband and wanted him to become Mark's cuckold, and the husband never noticed a significant change in her personality, her mannerisms, her attitude toward him and their marriage, her level of respect and affection?

Normal human beings don't act like some kind of programmable cyborg, being a saint one moment and being a monster the next, and carrying off both personalities with complete detachment and finesse. There is a reason the story "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde" is considered to be science fiction.

Then there is the whole concept of motive and long term goals. Did Denise really know her husband so poorly? What was the problem with her husband or her marriage that Mark was able to seduce her not just for himself, but turn her into one of the town bikes? Its like Denise became a nymphomaniac, again without any change in her personality or behavior that a husband would notice.

As to the husband's reaction, it is just ridiculous. Denise has the choice to stay married and be his prostitute, or cut her losses and start over on her own. And apparently she can keep on fucking whoever she wants whenever she wants as long as she stays available for occasional prostitution? Once she gets used to her husband's contempt and disdain why wouldn't she agree to the fucking while she shops for a better gig? Its obvious the marriage is dead, so what does she gain leaving early when she can always leave later with a new fool lined up to eat her shit. Hell, she can probably find a true cuck to kiss her ass while she's trolling for cock.

But why would the current husband want to keep her around, for the money? The longer she stays the longer he delays finding a decent woman to share his wife with. But then considering how badly he performed in choosing Denise, maybe he should get out of the husband business and just try the pimp gig for a while. Guess he'll get some practice and experience before Denise finally makes her getaway.

What gross and disgusting people. Congratulations.

And thanks for the effort.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

why did he let her keep fucking around?

When she "had to work late" he should have packed up her shit and be done with her, not let her keep on doing it, unless he liked it! No point in letting her stay in guest room for a few hundred a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not a very believable story...

...if the they stay together she will be a prostitute so the husband can make money? What about her? She works she can get a place of her own. I liked Mark's character, he was fun. The whole story is not realistic to me.....***

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

It started promising, but at the end he is a cuckold because she fucks other men.

What I don't understand is, what about Phil? He won't touch his wife anymore so how does he get sexual release?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

Why bother staying married to her? She can’t afford to live on her own. Divorce her, then whore her out for her share of the the household expenses.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

One nasty cheating whore.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Too open ended..What did she choose?

lbeachamlbeachamover 2 years ago

Sorry........She can have him in jail tomorrow. Wives, no matter how bad they are have lots of rights, more than men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could you write a sequel about how much Phil enjoys prison?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Well now. False imprisonment and rape. I think when the cops show up at the house he will wish he filed for divorce earlier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two words, "Fucking Cuck!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.