Shot of Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and he walked out the door, closing it slowly behind him.

Shot of Whiskey Ch 2: The Bouncer

I finished unpacking and took a long look at my new home. It was sparse, but the layers of carpets helped a lot both in terms of warmth and noise. I would have to figure something out for the walls, the grey cinder block and cement mortar look was not really conducive to great mental health, in my opinion. It had been a long day waiting at the air base for my helo ride, and by now, I was in need of a shower. I grabbed a towel, a change of clothes and made my way to the correct building. It was a quick two-minute walk and when I entered, I found the room nearly empty. One shower was running, given the time of day, I imagined most people were eating lunch or working out. I pulled off my shirt and pants and stepped towards one of the sinks to brush my teeth. I was a little worried about whiskey or cum breath, but I am also a big believer in dental hygiene.

As I was squeezing out a little toothpaste onto my toothbrush, I heard the one shower stop running. I did not pay too much attention and began my brushing routine, upper left front, upper middle front, upper right front, and as I was about to switch to the back of my upper teeth, I looked up at the mirror and saw a soldier behind me to the left. He was staring directly at me, looking into my eyes through the reflection on the mirror.

He was an athletic man, he was not tall, perhaps 5'8", his muscles were all defined and compact, the kind of body that might normally be doing professional gymnastics or calisthenics videos on YouTube. He had a tiny patch of chest hair in the middle of his pecs that led the eyes down to a fabulous six pack and then spread out to a natural bush from which the most amazing cock was sprung. He was almost fully hard and seemed determined to dry his dick by a new tumble dry technique I had never seen. Rather than cover his cock with the towel or even wipe the towel across his crotch or abdomen, the soldier kept sliding the towel under his balls and pushing up so that twig and berries -- both massive -- kept bouncing about. It reminded me of the bounce back paddle ball game I played as a kid except this guy was playing with more substantial equipment. The 9 inch monster was uncut, tan, and his hairy scrotum held two plum-size balls that were demanding to be seen. It was surreal and I suddenly realized I had stopped brushing my teeth and was completely hard again, rubbing on my crotch.

He did not break eye contact and did not stop bouncing his dick for what seemed like minutes. Finally, he smiled a cocky grin, put the towel around his waist and walked over to where I was standing. As he walked behind me to take the sink next to me, he gave my ass a light squeeze and winked.

"You're drooling," he said, a shit eating grin plastered all over his gorgeous square-jawed face. I decided then and there I needed to visit South Dakota, whatever the fuck they were feeding those men was working!

I cleared my throat, wiped my chin to clear off the toothpaste slobber, and continued to brush my teeth, unable to look away from one of the best bodies I had seen in years. He looked to be about 24 years old, his brown hair and green eyes were a massive turn on and I could have spent days tracing all the deep defining lines and crevices his muscles formed along the surface of his skin.

I bent down to spit out my toothpaste and to slurp some water in from the faucet. As I did, I felt a hand sliding into my underwear and a couple of fingers immediately pressing on my hole. I let out a moan and pretended I needed a lot of water to clear the toothpaste from my mouth so I could hold the position. Just then we heard a door opening and the happy fingers left as quickly and silently as they had come.

"You should take advantage of this hour right after lunch, Nick," the soldier said, suddenly turning on his tour guide mode. "It's a great time to come if you like to take longer showers and don't want to fight an entire brigade for hot water."

He winked at me again and flashed the cocky smile one more time. I was confused, he somehow already knew my name and that I could be fingered by any run of the mill Abercrombie & Fitch model that I saw naked. How did I get a slut reputation so fast? I am not even that much of a slut, there was just a lot of young men all at once and they all seemed to love to get naked and hard. It's the environment that made me slutty, I am sure on my own I would have been practically virginal.

Another soldier walked in and nodded in our general direction. He stood as far away as possible and took the farthest stall from the entrance, the one closest to the toilets. I gathered he was a shy one, perhaps he felt out of shape or had a small dick, at any rate, he was not interested in us but was close enough to preclude more fondling.

I looked into the eyes of my new lust interest and stepped back towards the bench where I had set down my clean clothes and toiletries. I quickly stepped out of the flip flops I was wearing and turned away from the gorgeous model soldier, sliding my fingers inside the waistband on my underwear, in one graceful movement, I slid my underwear all the way down to the floor, stepping out of them without getting back up. I glanced his way and he was paying attention, still wearing his towel, looking at me through the mirror, he was rubbing his cock against the edge of the sink, getting harder by the second. Fully naked, I walked into the nearest shower stall and turned on the water. With three walls around me and the curtain still open, I first washed my dick, pulling back the foreskin on my thick 7 inches, washing off all the precum this solider and Ryan had produced for me.

I then went full Magic Mike on the kid. I turned around to face the wall and spread my legs as wide as I could. I then slid both of my hands behind me, each gripping a butt cheek. As I bent forward and stuck my ass as far out as I could, I pulled my cheeks apart with my hands, letting the water and my fingers massage the hole he had just tried to enter. I glanced back and my new friend was completely hard and nearly naked. He had taken a seat next to my things and had spread his legs wide, his uncut cock was dripping precum on the floor. He was putting on his socks, slowly, while he watched me expose my hole. I suddenly saw a change in his expression as he flicked the towel over his erection.

Someone else must have walked in, I guessed, so I pretended to be showering as normal. I had left the curtain open so I kept my back to the room to hide my erection while I continued to wash myself until my cock had nearly returned to its dormant stage. Suddenly, I felt a hand grip my ass and a finger slide directly into my hole, a slight shift and then there were two fingers. I winced and turned to see Ryan smiling and Abercrombie standing next to him. Both were fully dressed now and the new soldier was grinning as his hand pumped his fingers hard into my ass.

"I like mine with my morning coffee, Nick," he said, biting his lip. "I'm Sam, by the way. Corporal Samuel Erikson. Redding here mentioned you had something special. Unlike Ryan though, I don't need much motivation. I love fucking fags, no one is more grateful, and no one takes it better than a man that loves cock. Did you like my cock, Nick?"

I nodded furiously as we all heard the other shower shut off. Sam pulled his hand out of my ass and shoved his fingers in my mouth. I sucked them clean and must have looked bewildered as both men laughed and walked away. I began to dry myself off and turned in time to see a pudgy soldier pulling his pants up quickly. He was dressed and out of the facility before I had finished drying myself off.

I spent the rest of the afternoon arranging my room and getting acquainted with the base. I stopped by the PRT offices and met Major Adam Rodriguez, the PRT military commander, as well as the three civilian leads for various other agencies, chiefly USAID and the Departments of State and Commerce. Major Rodriguez was a tall Latino, first generation American, who carried himself proudly and had a serious, authoritative air. Interestingly, he seemed to still believe in the mission. That was refreshing in some ways, the one man holding out hope against all evidence. He was a strong man, in his late 30's, black hair and dark brown eyes. He rarely smiled with his mouth, though he should have, it was clear someone spent a fortune on orthodontics. His face was long and oval, his most masculine feature were his eyes, deep set, determined and intelligent in their regard. Physically, he kept in great shape, his 5'11" frame was very well proportioned, even his combat uniform could not hide the enormous chest muscles he diligently developed. The only part of him that was visible as I spoke with him were his forearms which were both wide, thick and marked with pronounced veins that gave the impression he had just done a heavy set of wrist curls, just for the pump.

After meeting everyone, I returned to my room and by 6:30 pm I was wondering about dinner. Just then I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and Lieutenant Dorado was standing there, "Mr. Strayer, I wanted to come by and see if everything was going well, if there was anything you needed."

"Thanks, Lieutenant Dorado, I am doing well. Just thinking about dinner," I replied.

"Come with me, I was just headed there myself," he offered. Relieved not to have to eat alone, I nodded and stepped out the door, closing it behind me.

The DFAC was crowded but somehow the crowd advanced and was served in an orderly fashion. Dorado explained that there were three protein buffet lines at each meal, except for breakfast. Each line started with an option of beef, seafood or a random American specialty. The rest of the buffet line included side dishes that might go well with your protein choice. Today the third buffet was lasagna and side dishes included steamed broccoli, grilled asparagus, steamed and buttered green beans and a large salad, people took none, one or all the sides, it was all free and all you could eat. Following the protein lines there were multiple drink stations and one large dessert buffet with a soft-serve machine that had the longest line of anything in the facility. I wanted to pace myself with all this free food and took a modest plate with no dessert and no soft drink, just a large bottle of water.

Dorado and I sat alone at first but were later joined by others in the PRT command, including Major Rodriguez. The conversation revolved around the mission the next day, a trip to a local school we had built, and where USAID was sponsoring programs to teach women to sew. At graduation, each woman would receive a small sack of supplies and her own foot-powered sewing machine. While these programs were not a direct concern to me, I was still expected to ride in the convoy as we would be stopping at the district headquarters to meet the Chief of Police and it would be my first opportunity to assess the success of training so far for the current class of 1,500 police recruits.

We ate and talked for an hour and a half. The eating was the shortest part, fifteen minutes, if that. The talk at the table was lively and spanned centuries of ideas and history: military, political and personal histories. The conversation also turned to topics of home; favorite food, favorite women, favorite family events, favorite sports outings, favorite hikes, favorite everythings. I wondered if these topics made people homesick, though it was clear this too was a type of home as the men supported one another through whatever loneliness they felt via merciless mocking and razzing, this was the bread and butter affection they shared, the manly tease. It was befitting for some of the straightest males South Dakota had ever produced and it created an unbreakable bond between most of the men in the unit. Beyond joking and the fun put-downs, how many men were willing to share a different type of affection, I could not tell then. I imagined for most of them the physical affection, where they allowed themselves to enjoy it, would have seemed an extension of the support and love they owed each other as soldiers and as battle partners.

I thought about this as I walked back to my barracks. I made my way down the dimly lit hallway until I reached my door. I was surprised to see a tiny crack of light under the door and could hear voices inside. I checked to make sure I was at the right room and indeed I was. When I opened the door, the voices immediately stopped. Each room had a tiny partition to keep people just walking by from being able to see directly into the room. I took two steps inside and was greeted by the sight of Sam and Ryan sitting on my bed, completely naked and hard, beating their dicks slowly.

"Hey, Nick!" they both said in unison.

It was impossible not to smile. I held up one finger to my lips and grabbed my towel from the hook near the door. I rolled it up and aligned it so that the light and some of the sound would be muffled for anyone who happened to be passing by. I pulled off my clothes quickly and joined the two men who were now standing side by side, their arms around each other's shoulders, hard cocks both swinging proudly in front of them.

"What do I need to know?" I asked, leaning in to give Ryan a kiss. He did not hesitate and kissed me back, grabbing both of my ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I looked at Sam, "Do you... "

He didn't let me finish and he pulled me down into an uninhibited French kiss that immediately brought my own cock to attention. "I kiss pretty people and you are fucking pretty," he replied to the question I had not been able to get out.

"Do you kiss each other?" I asked.

They looked at each other as if the thought had never occurred to either. Sam shrugged and stepped forward. I nearly blew my load as the two soldiers locked their mouths together for the first time right in front of me. Ryan, the taller of the two, held Sam's face in his hands, turning and bending his neck to continuously adjust the pressure and angle of their kiss. Sam gripped Ryan's waist and shoulder, pulling his body in close and he seemed to be responsible for a lot of saliva being shared between the two men. Ryan pulled away and looked at Sam, he was smiling. "Who knew?" Ryan said.

Sam turned and looked at me, "No one fucks me, I don't suck cock, I don't eat cum, not even my own, and I don't kiss after you've been eating cum, five simple rules. If you're ok with those, I'm your whiskey whore for the duration of your tour."

"How much whiskey are we talking about?" I asked, curious at how much more I would need to procure and unsure when I might be able to do it.

Ryan stepped forward and then casually went behind me. He pulled me into his body, his dick found its new home and easily slid between my ass cheeks. "It isn't really about the whiskey, is it Sam?"

Sam smiled and stepped closer, hugging both Ryan and I tightly, turning me into the delicious ham in the middle of a soldier sandwich. I moaned. It felt warm and tight and I could not wait to be spit roasted. "It will be nice to come in here and share a drink with you Nick, but you have one of the rarest commodities of all in this place -- privacy. And on top of that you are offering up all your holes like a common whore. I'd come just for that Clay Matthews looking ass!"

"Yeah, he does look like nicer version of Matthews, I hadn't noticed," Ryan said, nodding along with the Corporal.

"This is awesome," I replied, pushing my ass out into Ryan's crotch, gyrating ever so subtly trying to place his pink knob right on my pucker. "It's a shame I don't get to fuck anyone, or get sucked, I have a great cock."

"Both of us are bigger," Sam replied, using strange heterologic. "Bigger cocks fuck, smaller cocks cuck."

I leaned into Sam and kissed him again, this time practically knocking Ryan off his feet as I shoved my ass even harder into him. I was hoping the message was coming through that I wanted a fucking. I heard him laugh and he spun me around out of Sam's mouth and directly onto his cock.

"Get me sloppy, Nick. I want to slide into you like a warm, wet pussy," he said, pushing my head deeper into his crotch.

I was now completely bent at the waist, my legs spread open and Sam, for his part, pulled apart my cheeks and began to spit directly on my hole. His fingers massaged my ring up and down and he applied different levels of pressure to coax my sphincter to relax, eventually allowing his thumb to pop into me. He kept spitting and lubing my hole and then nearly pulled a nut out of me when he dove in with his tongue, sloppily licking up and down my crack, stopping to twirl his tongue around my ring, at times taking brief, delicious stabs as if to tongue fuck me. I briefly turned to look at him, my face bewildered with joyous wonderment. He winked and smiled, then he closed his eyes and continued to attack my hole with his mouth and now three fingers. It was fascinating to me that this was ok, but kissing me after I had swallowed cum was not.

I refocused on Ryan's cock and balls, rolling the latter around in my mouth one at a time, there really was no way for me to mouth both of them at once, though they were incredibly tasty, hairless, gorgeous low hangers. They had just the right amount of funk and salt and manly scent. His cock, which I was unbelievably sucking for a second time that day, was just as beautiful as I remembered. The color was a pale cherry blossom pink, except the head which was darker. The skin was velvety and warm and while the knob was small enough to make you think you could take him all in easily, the girth in the middle proved a constant challenge. I took it on and gave him my best effort, sinking into his pubes and then swallowing his dick entirely, treating him to the contractions along my throat. He moaned and gripped my hair, pumping hard into my face, filling my nose with pubes and letting my chin feel his balls slapping me with each thrust.

I was about to spin around to let Ryan fuck me when I felt Sam stand up straight and point his fat cockhead right at my hole. He had done a masterful job loosening me up and I thought I was ready for whatever was coming, I was certainly motived. But nothing really prepares an asshole for a man like Samuel Erikson. In the first two inches I knew this was going to be an epic fuck. His spit and fingers had lubed me and loosened me up right around my sphincter. The rest of me could have used a horse cock dildo soaked in lubricant to prepare. The scorching pain was immediate, and I let Ryan's dick fall out of my mouth while I scowled and leaned into him, my hand reaching up to his shoulder to hold myself up.

"Fuck, Sam, I was supposed to open him up," Ryan complained.

"I know dude, but his ass was so clean and tasted so fucking delicious, like a pussy with wild mushrooms, I had to get inside him. It's been four fucking months, and you would not believe how hot and tight it is in there, it's fucking awesome!" Sam replied, perhaps missing the point about why I needed to be opened up first.

He took his time to enter me completely, spitting several times to add lubrication, pulling out more than once to push the spit deeper inside me. After a few minutes I was able to resume sucking Ryan's cock and could enjoy the titanic 9 inch cock, thick as a baseball bat, being mercilessly shoved in my shitter. Ryan could hear and feel my moaning and growling on his cock and he too started face fucking me harder, giving no fucks at all about my gagging or the amount of slime I was leaking around his cock.

"Nick, every growl I can feel your skull and throat vibrating all around my cock, like a motorized jerkoff sleeve," he whispered in my ear. "Please do that some more for me, Nick."