Shot of Whiskey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't get hard?" I asked.

"Hell no!" Ryan replied, almost offended. "Can you imagine the ribbing? Noooooo. No way! Just natural Redding cock, natural Redding soap and lather."

The next night Sam attempted to do good on his promise. It was a disaster and I shut it down after a couple of minutes. If you have ever had someone you care about retching violently on your cock, you'll know why I could not continue. Instead, I secured a concession on one of his rules and he would kiss me after I swallowed cum, but only his and Ryan's, he wanted no other cum taste but ours.

On one of our last nights together, the new unit from Arizona having arrived to take over for the 109th from South Dakota, I brought up my fascination with Ryan's seduction work, "Go fishing for me," I asked.

He knew why I wanted this. The loneliness that would come from losing them could only be fixed, no not fixed, could only be mitigated, by other friends who would help me through it and whom I could help get through whatever came our way.

"If you want to watch, come shave tomorrow morning at 06:30. And keep an eye on the crowd. But you know that you are fucking gorgeous, Nick. You could fish all day and be stuffed to your gullet all on your own," Ryan said, smiling.

"That's nice of you to say," I replied. "I am sure I will try it, but I want to see how the master does it, maybe we can catch some Sundevils while we're at it. You ship out in two days, I want to learn all I can," I added. He smiled back and kissed me.

"I love you, Ryan," I said, looking into his eyes and tenderly holding his cheek in my hand. I turned to Sam who was laying next to me, his complexion settled into a warm smile, "I love you too, Sam. I can't possibly explain how much the two of you mean to me."

Sam slid his hand into my trench and fingered my hole. That was as much of an 'I love you,' as I could expect from him in that moment. I laughed softly. "We love you too, Nick. I got a tattoo of your face just under my skin, it will be there forever, I promise," Ryan replied. I kissed each of them one more time and they headed back to their barracks.

The next morning, their last full day, I was up early and at 06:30 I was standing at a sink, brushing my teeth, scouting the room for Ryan. He walked in and slowly stripped out of his clothes. He did not bother with a towel, he left it on top of his things on one of the benches in front of the shower stalls. As promised, he mindlessly left the curtain open, as if he did not care. His body was smooth, limber, and athletic, stunning as always. He had perhaps put on a few pounds of muscle since I met him, he looked the tiniest bit thicker, and I had not noticed before. It suited him well, especially around the chest and thighs.

Not wanting to get lost in Ryan, I scouted the room for fish. Sure enough, three of the seven guys in the room could not keep their eyes off of him. They sat facing him as they dressed or undressed, their gaze almost glued to the sexy Corporal, he had been promoted in the time he had spent in Afghanistan, the most recent promotion came just two days after Robert had been killed.

He was washing his hair, showing off his biceps and his abs, the small patches of hair in his pits, scrubbing his dirty bits, washing his cock and balls and carefully washing the crevice between his round, plump ass. He may have lingered there for me a bit longer than necessary. I could have sworn he winked at me at one point, it could have been soap in his eye.

One of the first three men loitered a long time. Others came in during Ryan's unusually long shower and even though there were people waiting, no one seemed to mind. In all, he had captivated at least seven men that I could count, of the twenty or so that came through. As it turned out, no one was pulled in by some fancy dance or a hung soldier jerking off, they were simply attracted to him, natural, healthy, young, stunning Ryan.

That night, Ryan and Sam came to my room, they were accompanied by Logan and Jeremy. These were two of the lurkers and they were drop dead gorgeous. Both were over six feet tall and both had been athletes. One played baseball, the other had been on the diving team. Both had placed nationally in their respective sports and both would be heading to play for Arizona State after their deployment.

They were confident young men, comfortable in their skin as one might expect, generous with their friendship and their bodies. Both had wonderfully shaped, wonderfully near average cocks, just over six and seven inches. It would be nice to give my ass a slight break after eight months of fucking with horse cock Sam and fat cock Ryan. Jeremy, the blue eyed diver, also liked to bottom and I enjoyed his perfect ass many times, he was always pristine and falling into him smelled like falling into a pile of fall leaves, it was comforting and captivating all at once. He moaned and called me daddy when I drove into him. My favorite was always to be the middle in a train with Logan behind me and Jeremy up front. There were tough times for them during their deployment. They lost two good friends and I was there to help them through, to help get them home. I did not fail in that mission, though the mission in which I did fail was always with me.

I did go fishing at times, I was initially surprised at how forward some men were. Eager for company, eager for solace, for physical touch. I met a dozen guys from the new unit and some passing through from a special forces command. If you haven't been fucked by a Navy Seal, I recommend it. The focus, the strength, the taste of testosterone on their skin, words don't do it all justice. But even with the phenomenal sex, I had learned that the sex was not usually the thing that mattered. The whiskey was not the thing. I tried to be a source of strength, support, praise, encouragement, and a place where judgement could be excluded for at least brief moments of time. I hope I was for all of them as others had been for me. Most of them, including Jeremy and Logan, returned to girlfriends and later wives. Most of them are fathers now. All of them are friends, bonded by something all at once indescribable and yet essential, eternal.

Having made the introduction that last night, Jeremy and Logan understood we wanted to say our goodbyes and promised to be back the next night to comfort me after my buddies had flown home. It was again just the three of us. I refused to cry and decided I wanted to make love. That worked for about ten minutes until Sam proposed a DP. I don't know why I said yes, or maybe I do, but I did say yes. I sucked them both and hit their buttons as I went. It is incredible to me, even now, to think about how much you learn when you try to give others pleasure. Both were grateful and generous with their praise and affection.

Sam entered me first, I sat down on his colossal meat pole in the reverse cowgirl, facing Ryan and sucking on his cock while I impaled myself on my dear friend Sam. "Daddy pussy, I am going to miss sliding into you, your hole is my favorite hole on the planet, I swear, you fucking sexy cunt. Promise me you're going to deliver this honey box to me in South Dakota, I need to fuck you again and again, you hear me you fucking whore? I need to see your ass spread open for me day after day, just like this. Look how easily I slide into you, you're mine. You're marked with Sam Erikson's cock all the way to your fucking lungs!"

I moaned in reply and leaned back, laying on top of Sam with my legs hoisted in the air. Ryan knelt down and came close to me, kissing me and deep tonguing my mouth. He tasted so fucking good. "Kiss him," I hissed. Ryan leaned further, his hand moved down to my ass as he slid one, then two, then tree fingers inside of me, all on top of Sam's tree trunk of a cock. All the while, he was kissing Sam, inches from my face, I turned my head and the three of us kissed a sloppy three-way kiss. I adjusted to Ryan's fingers and in came a fourth. I focused on relaxing and Ryan sat back up on his knees, his four fingers massaging Sam's cock as it was deep-dicking my hole.

Ryan looked at me and nodded, I nodded back. His fingers popped out of me all at once and Sam had never been easier to take in. I was so loose and dilated it seemed surprising. Ryan slathered on another coat of lube on his cock and he pointed his knob right into my hole. Riding the ridge on the underside Sam's cock, the massive blood engorged tissue that rendered his cock a work of art, he slowly slid the head of his cock into me. I had expected pain but found this to be manageable. Perhaps I was a natural at DP. As he continued to push into my hole, slowly and deliberately, half inch by half inch, my assessment changed dramatically. By the time he was trying to pop in his massive girthy middle, Sam had to again cover my mouth to keep me from screaming.

I could say nothing, there were no words to describe the fiery stretch I was experiencing. "Daddy pussy, do you know how happy you made me tonight? My dick has been in some tight holes but this, this is fucking magic. I feel like every inch of my cock is being compressed by your fucking pussy sleeve, it feels so fucking warm and I can feel your walls expanding for me, I love it! I love you so much, Nick," Sam whispered in my ear. This was the moment he picked to be romantic.

"Shit, Nick, I feel like you caught my dick in a vice, it is so amazing! It's so fucking hot! Are you ok? Cause I don't want to stop," Ryan was asking but clearly he was not convinced he wanted to ask.

I moaned. "Don't stop, slow but don't stop." I mumbled.

It took time but I got used to the massive load my ass was taking. As they accelerated, I knew they wanted to come inside me together, I wanted that as well. Just as my ass was stretched and gaped and expanded to the width of their cocks together, I clenched my ass muscles, my pelvic floor and my sphincter as much as I could. It was not much but they felt it and both let out a gasp.

"Fucking whore!" Sam hissed in my hear. "You still got some tight spots you need me to work out? I am going to leave you wrecked! Sam Erikson's cock wrecks tight pussies and this is the tightest I've ever had!"

"That was amazing," Ryan moaned. Where Sam was furiously pounding into me, Ryan's pace was slower and longer, traveling over my prostate and making me delirious with pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum," Sam announced. "I'm close!"

"Thirty count," Ryan replied as he accelerated his pace and Sam in turn slowed. They counted together, it was the best New Year's Countdown in the middle of June I had ever experienced. Their breath was short and labored, they were both now holding in what could have been released twenty seconds before. They edged for the rest of the time, both aiming at the "Three -- two -- one -- Shit! Fuck! Motherfucking hell! Arrggggh! Ummmmm -- Oh -- So fucking good!"

I felt a fireworks show explode in my bowels. Their streams were both massive and I could actually feel the pressure of the jets hitting my intestinal walls, I had never felt someone cumming inside me so hard and so much. They stayed inside me for a bit, Ryan had collapsed on top of us and the feelings were all gooey and warm like the melted chocolate chunks on a fresh homemade cookie. Eventually they both plopped out, a thick current of cum streamed out of me as well. Ryan stood and grabbed a towel to do some initial cleanup before my bed could get soaked in semen.

"You didn't finish?" Ryan said, staring at my semi-hard, soaking wet cock.

"No, that's just precum. I'll finish myself off later," I said breathlessly.

"The fuck you will!" Ryan replied. He pushed me off of Sam and knelt down next to me. He tapped Sam on the leg and the beautiful gymnast lept up and immediately joined Ryan as the two began to kiss and suck on my cock and balls.

"You don't have to," I said, looking up a little alarmed. They had put up so few limits and I was so happy in that moment, it was not necessary.

"This is only on the days you get DP'd," Ryan said. "We want to do this for you, we love you."

I smiled and got a second horrible blowjob from men who really don't enjoy it. While there was no retching this time, it was all cautious and not at all satisfactory. "Do something else for me," I said. "Pease kiss each other and finger my hole."

"We suck at sucking?" Ryan asked.

I laughed and nodded. "It's not your thing. That's ok. Loving me is your thing, that's better."

Ryan smiled and pulled Sam up, cupping his face in his hands. The two kissed and tongued each other like wild beasts, each eventually reaching down between my ass cheeks and fingering my loose as old underwear sphincter. They seemed to both want to test how many fingers they could get in there, using the lube of their spent loads to each get four fingers inside me without causing me much discomfort. This worried me at one level but turned me on a great deal as well.

I began to jerk myself off to the slushing sound of fingers and spent jizz being twirled and pushed around inside my hole and was shooting my own massive load within minutes. Ryan cleaned me up and wiped up the mess around my hole before joining me and Sam on the floor. They had asked their unit leader if they could spend the night at my barracks room and were told it was fine, their unit leader was a fish and a fan and apparently exacted the price of one blow job from me. It was worth it to be able to sleep with my two soldiers on either side of me, though I was not sure when that blowjob would be collected exactly, maybe it was just another enticement to get me home.

Thirteen months later, with three multi-home units to my name, all rented and generating a net income, after expenses, of nearly ten thousand dollars a month, I could afford to reintegrate slowly. I first flew into Chicago from Dubai and I almost lost it at the airport when I saw Ryan and Sam just outside the baggage claim. I had already planned on visiting them but wanted to spend a few days with my kids and my ex-wife. I also planned to visit my mom in Indiana. I had not expected them to be there. They were wearing shorts and polos, they looked so normal, two young American men, confident and smiling, eager to pull me into an embrace thirteen long months in the making.

As they stood there, on the other side of the barrier, I could not wait to find my fucking bags and run to them. This was torture. Sam's package was obscene and he was not even hard. Ryan had let his hair grow out, he looked magnificent, perhaps he'd added a couple more pounds of muscle. In the two years since we'd met, I'd say he was fifteen pounds heavier and he looked fit. Ready for a magazine cover.

They stood there waiting, their arms around each other's shoulders, a placeholder act of affection until I could make it over to them. I finally did, pushing my cart through with my two suitcases and large rucksack, the same items Ryan had carried for me that first day.

I hugged them tight. "I've missed you so much, I am so happy to see you," I stood back, a few tears pushed out of my face holes for some reason. "You look phenomenal."

Sam kissed my cheek, "It's great to see you papa bear," as he leaned in for the kiss, I distinctly heard the word "pussy" whispered in my ear as well.

"Nick, I am so happy to see you home, safe. I've been praying for your return since the day we left you there," Ryan too kissed my forehead and hugged me tight a second time.

There must have been a defect in my tear ducts as I could not control what was happening. I hugged them and held them for a long time. Finally, we broke the hug.

"I need to go get my rental and drive out to see my kids, one is headed to college in a couple of weeks, the others are going to a wilderness camp soon," I said, wiping the fucking defective tears from my face.

"Nick," Ryan said, searching for my eyes and continuing only when we had made eye contact. "We'd like to come. We want to meet your family, if that's ok. We want to be part of your life and we want you to be a part of ours. You are already coming to Rapid City, my mom is really excited to meet the man that expanded my vocabulary and taught me about police training and real estate investing. I bought my first house in January, it's just a duplex, I did not get a contractor's salary so I bought just the one. It's only $1800 a month net, but I am planning on pulling equity in a year and buying another. You taught me that."

I looked at him and wanted to kiss him so badly. I felt pride and love and so much joy at the thought that I had made a difference in his life. He smiled back at me. Finally, he blurted out, "I don't know anyone in fucking Chicago!" and he stepped forward and kissed me, hard, long and passionately. Sam clapped and suddenly half the airport joined him. When I pulled away from Ryan, Sam came and gave me a quick peck on the lips and his trademark wink.

After my whirlwind road trip with the boys, I settled into a great life in Rapid City. I worked as a consultant for multiple law enforcement agencies and managed my growing portfolio of real estate investments. After a few years, Ryan pursuing the life of a police officer and Sam coaching and training elite athletes at his private gym, they both married and now have seven kids between them. It's been a wild ten years. I remarried as well, to a woman. There are no secrets in our marriage and she has enjoyed Ryan's and Sam's friendship as much as I have. Like their wives, she certainly knows about all of it and kids with me about how she wishes she had a fat 12 incher to do to me what Sam does to me, "You come back rejuvenated, it's uncanny," she remarks, perhaps with a tinge of jealousy, but she makes room for me and I make room for her. It works. It's not an everyday thing, it's not even a monthly thing. It's just taking and giving energy that only men can take and give. Sometimes it's sex, most of the time it isn't, it's usually just a few hours of honest, unfiltered conversation.

Today I look at my newborn sons, twins Ryan and Samuel, and I wonder what my life would have been if Robert were still with us. I visit his mother often. The death benefit from his passing paid off her house and helped her fix up her kitchen so she could host her entire clan comfortably. It also paid for his remaining siblings to go to college or technical schools -- two are now electricians - and, at my instruction, paid for a quadplex that is generating $3,000 a month in passive income.

Would I trade all of this for him to return? It's not a real question and not a fair one either, but I ask it of myself sometimes. Life could have taken a radically different path. But it's hard to say that I would even consider it when I look into the eyes of my angels; a new father and a grandfather at 48! Five years ago the question would have been too simple, too easy, but life continues, and shots of whiskey are shared among friends all the time, and bonds are exchanged, grown and nourished. Sometimes broken too, but my experience has generally been the former, I hope the same holds true for my now grown kids and my new children as well.