Shotgirl Summer My Ass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

I laughed and said, "He asked the same thing. No, that was all real. I think your advice to go out and have fun might actually have been spot on. I clearly needed the release!"

She smiled, lifted her orange juice, and said "Cheers to that! Want to try again tonight?"

"Sure, what the hell? I still need to get laid!"

That night we switched outfits, sort of. I don't mean we actually wore each other's clothes, since we were clearly different sizes from top to bottom, but I wore the tight jeans and Mandy had on the skirt. We wore deep cleavage blouses again, and with our pumps on, we were ready to go.

We went to a different bar in order to change our luck. We flirted a bit with a few guys, but nothing sparked. We'd actually stopped looking for a bit and were talking to each other when someone leaned over my shoulder and asked, "So, which shot did you get?" Apparently, that's the pickup line of the summer, and right in line with the script, according to Mandy. Whatever. It hardly mattered what he said, I was still going to strike up a conversation.

"Moderna, you?"

"Pfizer."

"Well, let me get a look at you." I looked him over. Not quite as tall as Dave, but solid arms, broad shoulders, cute curly red hair and a nice smile. "Are you here alone?"

"No, I've got a buddy who's parking the car. In fact, there he is. Hey, Paul!" he yelled as he waved his friend over.

"Paul, this is, um . . ."

"Rachel," I said. "And this is my friend, Mandy".

"Hi!" Mandy said with a bright smile.

"And you are?" I asked my new red headed friend.

"Oh, I'm Sean!"

"Well, Sean, it's a good thing you're so cute! But a Pfizer guy? I don't know. I might be able to forgive that bit of poor judgment on your part if you and your friend buy me and my friend a drink."

"Your forgiveness is quickly becoming the most important thing in the world to me! Bartender!"

Small talk time. Sean was a biochem major, but he just graduated. The lease on his apartment is good through July, so he's staying there while he job hunts and does landscaping work on weekends and a few days a week. If he doesn't have a job by August, he'll move back in with his parents, who live in another part of town. He charmed me and made me laugh. He seemed like a really nice guy. We danced. I told him that if he played his cards right, he was going to get lucky tonight.

"You're a naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Damn right! What are you going to do about it?"

"I might just have to put you over my knee and give you a few good hard smacks!"

Well, I guess I know what his kink is!

I grabbed his hand and put it on my ass. The jeans were so tight, he could feel exactly how well toned it is. "You want to smack this ass? Not so fast buster. I need to know that two things are going to happen before I take the punishment I probably deserve. First, you have to make me cum. Next, I need to know that before you sink your rock-hard cock into my tight, hot pussy, that you'll have a condom on. That's how you play your cards right with this shotgirl! Deal?"

"A thousand times yes!" he responded gleefully.

"So, how are you going to make me cum?" I asked as I ran my hands over his well-toned arms, shoulders and back.

"First I'll have to strip you completely naked."

"Sounds good, go on!"

"Then I'd push you onto the bed and kneel down with my head between your legs. I'd start by thrusting my tongue in your pussy, and then fuck you with it for a bit." He showed me his long index and middle fingers straight and pressed together. "Then I'd replace it with these two fingers as I licked up and down between your lips. What does your bush look like?"

"I'm as smooth as the day I was born," I said with a devilish grin.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty girl! You were planning this bad behavior even before you got drunk!"

"Damned right I was! It's shotgirl summer! But finger fucking me isn't going to make me cum. What else do you have in mind?"

"Oh, I wasn't going to stop there! Since there's no hair involved, I'll be able to lick and suck your pussy inside and out. I'll go up and down your lips, occasionally teasing your clit for a while. This will heighten the sensation when I go to work on it full bore. Then I won't stop until I'm sure you are completely satisfied!"

"Holy fuck, what are we still doing here? My place is only three blocks away!"

As we walked back to my place, I started to have some reservations about the spanking. "So, I know I'm a naughty girl, and I deserve a good spanking. But you're a very big, strong man, and I'm a little afraid you might really hurt me. Only a little, because you seem like a nice guy, but if it gets to be too much, I'm going to say "Time out." If I do, you have to stop immediately. Deal?"

"Oh, yeah, absolutely. No punishment for naughty behavior should ever result in injury! If you didn't suggest a safe word, I was going to."

"Well, then, let's go see how naughty I can be!"

We got to my place, went up to my room and closed the door. I went over to him and said, "Let me see that gorgeous upper body of yours. Feeling your solid arms, your shoulders and your back is turning me on!"

"With pleasure, naughty girl!" He took off his polo shirt and did not disappoint! Just . . . beautiful!

"Now you," he said.

"With pleasure, sir!" I took off my blouse, undid my bra, and dropped them both on the floor.

"And now the jeans," he said. I want to see what I'll be dining on.

"Yes, sir!". The jeans were so tight, I had to try a couple times to get the button, but eventually I got it undone, slowly pulled down the zipper as I looked him straight in the eye. Then I licked my lips as I held his gaze while peeling the jeans off inch by inch. I assume that his heart was starting to race just like mine was.

"And the panties?"

"No, sir."

"No? Did you just tell me no? That's going to earn you extra strokes when you're over my knee".

"Yes, sir, but I still want you to unwrap your present the rest of the way." I sat on the edge of my bed and tried to look at him as much like a petulant stubborn schoolgirl as I could. He grinned, kneeled down in front of me and tugged at my panties. I lifted my butt up a bit and they came right off. Then he went to work. He lifted my ass again and tugged me forward more toward the edge of the bed, and lifted my legs up so that he had a good angle on my hole. When he thrust his tongue in me, I was surprised how deep it went. He has a long tongue and knows how to use it! I laid back with a huge smile on my face as I felt him violate my pussy over and over. After a couple minutes he switched to his fingers, which of course could go deeper than his tongue. Damn, this felt good! I couldn't wait to feel his cock thrusting up there! As he worked his fingers in and out, over and over, he put his tongue to good use, just as promised. I could hardly produce pussy juice fast enough to keep up with the way he was cleaning me from top to bottom! And when he started to tease my clit, oh holy fuck! Little jolts of pleasure every time his tongue pressed into it or passed over it! The pleasure jolts radiated out around my torso, and as he picked up the intensity, they became waves that got stronger and radiated further. I have no idea how loud my moans of pleasure were, but they were certainly loud enough to encourage him further. Before long, I felt the orgasm coming on, with thighs and stomach and then the rest of my body tightening up as my pussy started to clench and unclench around his fingers, which never stopped thrusting until I collapsed.

"Fuck, Sean, that was amazing"!

"Language, Rachel! You are really asking for it, aren't you?"

Oh, yeah. The spanking. You know what, I was so turned on that I just rolled with it. And it would be worth it once I got his hard cock as a reward!

"Yes, sir," I said, trying to sound as sheepish and contrite as I could.

He got up, went over to my desk chair, sat down and patted his knee.

"I think you know the position, don't you?"

"I think so, sir," I said as I kneeled down next to him, and laid across his lap. I expected to feel his hard on through his jeans, but no such luck.

"Um, Sean, are you really into this?"

"Yes, absolutely! And call me sir!" he said as he gave my ass a few good hard smacks.

"Ow! Yes sir! But sir, I really want you to fuck me hard when you're done spanking me, and I'm not detecting anything in your lap that suggests you're ready."

"Quiet!" Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

I put up with this for another 30 seconds or so. My ass was getting sore and his cock was not getting any harder. Finally, I said, "All right that's enough. Time out!".

"Shit, did I hurt you?"

"Not too bad, no, but I'm not letting you do this for my benefit. It's supposed to be for yours! If this isn't turning you on, I'm not really into it. Remember, there were two things that I wanted. The orgasm was amazing, but I also want you thrusting a condom into me until you're balls deep."

"Fuck. Okay. I thought if I had you over my knee and was turning your ass pink it would get me going. The thought of doing that has gotten me hard a thousand times, and watching videos of it a thousand more. I don't understand this!"

Jesus fucking Christ, again? Shotgirl summer my ass! I'm beginning to wonder if any girls are picking up guys out there and actually getting fucked!

"It's okay, Sean, really. Is there anything I can do that might get you going? I'd really like to make you cum as hard as you made me! It seems only fair, and I know I'd enjoy the process!"

"I don't know. I'm kind of sweaty from dancing and the humidity outside. And from the temperature in here, which we certainly had turned up a couple minutes ago. Maybe we could shower together?

"You're on. Put your shirt back on while I grab my robe, then follow me."

I led him to the bathroom, shut the door behind us, turned on the water to the right place on the dial so that it would be warm, but not too hot, and then turned to face him. "All right, buddy. We've got to get you naked." I helped him lift off his shirt, and crouched down so that I could unbutton his jeans, and pull them and his boxer briefs off. What I unveiled was beautiful. Long with a pink head. If I could get it hard, he would no doubt ravage me with it. I breathed heavily on it, and sucked the head into my mouth. No response. Shit.

We showered, but nothing I did got him hard. Just clean. This kind of thing could give a girl a complex!

As we were toweling off and getting dressed, he said, "I'm really sorry! I don't understand this! I'm ready a few dozen times a week, even when I don't want to be. I can't believe that I wasn't able to be ready for a smoking hot, fun girl like you!"

"It's okay, Sean. Believe it or not, this kind of thing seems to be going around. It's happened both to me and Mandy recently. I don't know, maybe it's coming out of the pandemic. You seem like a really nice guy, and I'd guess that there's a depth of emotion to you. Maybe what we've all been through over the last 15 months has messed with your head in ways that you never even imagined."

He chuckled, and said, "Well, you did say you were a psych major, didn't you?"

I smiled back and said, "Yeah, and there I go again with the amateur psychoanalysis. Okay, look. I want to give you another chance. Maybe even a couple more chances. I like you, and I really want to see what that cock can do when it's ready to come out and play. But my life is not, I repeat NOT in a place where I can handle any romantic entanglements right now. So, I'd like to ask, will you be my fuck buddy?"

"Wow. You did say I was going to get lucky tonight. I had no idea. Yes, absolutely. But fuck buddy? I'm not sure exactly what that means. Can we say casually dating instead? That way it won't be weird when I ask you out for dinner, a movie, dancing, whatever. If we're really lucky, maybe it will be a classic summer romance!"

I thought about it for a brief moment and said, "Casually dating. Sure."

By this time, he was dressed and I had my robe on. I walked him to the door, gave him my number, and he texted me so that I'd have his. I gave him a hug, kissed him on the cheek, and asked, "When do you want to take me out, sailor?"

"How about a matinee tomorrow? I bet the theaters would love to see some business!"

"Throw in lunch and you've got a deal. Text me the details tomorrow morning. Make it an early matinee. Maybe we can go back to your place tomorrow afternoon.

"Deal."

In the morning I found out that Mandy had the same problem with Paul last night. She felt a little better to know that it wasn't just her. But when I told her I was seeing Sean again she was surprised.

"You know, that's not how this shotgirl summer thing is supposed to work, right?"

"Yeah, I know. But I also know that I went to bed feeling happy, and slept really well last night, And it wasn't just because of the amazing orgasm. I definitely needed the sex I've been getting this weekend, but making a connection with Sean felt so much more like me than this whole shotgirl slut act that I've been trying out, you know? I just don't think that's how I roll. And it doesn't seem to be what guys want, at least based on the limited sample we've tested. Sean described what he has in mind as casually dating. I'm going to see how that works. It might be a good middle ground between sampling a new guy every night and only screwing a guy I intend to marry."

"Whatever works, Rache. I'm just glad to see you in a better mood than you've been in for the last few months."

"I am, aren't I?" I said, and smiled.

Sean texted me that he'd be by a little before noon to pick me up. Lunch would be at the sandwich place right across from the theater on campus. We'd have our choice of movies that would start in the one o'clock hour. "Sounds great, see you then", I texted back.

At around 11:15 I put on modest makeup and picked out an outfit. I had an idea that might get Sean going. I picked a fully supportive bra, a long sleeve, high collared blouse, and a skirt that was below the knee and pleated. Pretty much the opposite of the outfits I wore to the bars the last couple nights.

Perceptive guy that he is, he picked up on the difference right away. "Well, that's a different look. You look great, of course. You'd look great in a giant plastic trash bag, but this isn't what I expected."

"I have my reasons. If you're patient, I'll clue you in later," I responded, trying to sound mysterious.

"Okay, cool. You ready to go?"

"Yes, sir!" I said with a grin.

Over lunch we got to know each other better. I explained about my heartbreak, and how I was leaving town in a few months, which is why falling in love is just a horrible idea for me at this point in my life. Like me, Sean didn't know where he was going to be in a few months, since he was job hunting in a number of cities. Unlike me, he had not had any romance during the pandemic, and had been a lot more careful about avoiding contact with anyone outside of a small group. He never turned up positive for COVID once, even with all the testing that the university required. He also hadn't had sex in well over a year, having had no luck in the time since the bars had opened up until he met me.

"Jesus, really?" I said, trying to comprehend that.

"Yeah, really. So, imagine my shock when, well when I reacted the way I did last night."

"Sean, forget about last night. Pretend you were blackout drunk and barely remember anything other than a vague recollection that you met this amazing girl who gave you her number. I'm serious. Total fresh start, got it?"

"I'll try."

In my best Yoda voice I said, "Try? Try not. There is only do. Or do not. There is no try." In my normal voice I said, "At least don't bring it up again. We're going to show each other a good time today. That's all you need to focus on."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ma'am, huh? Very sexy. Well, at least you aren't referring to me as "Sister Mary Rachel!"

He nearly did a spit take at that, and we both burst out laughing.

On our way to the theater after lunch, I said, "You know, if you've literally fucked nobody in ages, I think I'd be willing to forego the condom. You know, whenever you're ready. I hope a hot, tight, wet pussy sounds even better than merely a hot, tight pussy."

"Oh, good Lord, I think my heart just skipped a beat."

"As it should have!"

When we got to the theater, we had a choice between a rom-com, a kids animated movie and a suspense/horror movie. I asked for the suspense movie. I know from my biopsych class last semester that adrenaline lingers in the body after it's released, just waiting for some clue as to which emotion it's supposed to enhance. Perfect for what I had in mind for later in the afternoon.

When we got out of the theater, I wrapped my arms around him and said, "Sean, sweetie, I'm so happy we have an afternoon off from school! I love St. Ann's but I love having a half day off on Friday even more!

He looked at me like I was nuts, so I whispered in his ear, "Play along, dummy!"

He looked at me again, took in the Catholic schoolgirl outfit once more and started to put together what I was doing. I doubt he knew exactly why I was doing it, but smart boy that he is, he nodded.

I continued. "And so soon after my 18th birthday, too. It's like the world is giving me a present! And I've got a naughty little secret for you if you're a good boy!"

"Aren't I always a good boy?" he protested innocently.

"Well . . . not ALWAYS. But that's one of the things I love about you! Let's go somewhere where we can fool around!"

"Sure, your place or mine?"

"Are you NUTS?! With all our little brothers and sisters around? And either your mom or mine demanding that we keep the door open a crack if we're in there together? Noo, no, no, no, no. Next year when we're in college this will be a lot easier, but for now we still have to play by the rules. Isn't there somewhere secluded that we can park?"

He thought about it, and said, "Yeah, I think I know just the spot." We walked back to his car, hopped in, and he drove us to an apartment complex that was being built which he'd been helping landscape last week. No work crews were here on the weekend, so when we drove to the back of the property, we were as alone as we could possibly be.

"Oh, this is perfect! You are being a good boy! Want to know what my surprise is?"

"Absolutely."

"I went to Planned Parenthood last Monday after school and got on the pill. Since I'm 18 now, I didn't need parental permission! I know you've wanted to lose your virginity, and Lord knows I've wanted to lose mine. But if I'd gotten pregnant, I'm not sure who my dad would have killed first, you or me. That's not a problem anymore!" I said with a grin.

"Oh, Rachel, that is the best news ever! Get in the back seat, now!"

"Yes, sir!"

As soon as we got in the back of the car, I said, "I'm still a little nervous about this. Since we have time, can we take it slow?"

"Sure, sweetie. Come here."

I leaned into him, and he kissed me. It was tender at first, but with slowly increasing passion. After a few minutes, I pulled away, and slowly unbuttoned my blouse, holding eye contact while I did. Once the blouse was off, I slowly pulled first the left bra strap, then the right off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. He couldn't help but break eye contact with me to watch.

"You like my tits, don't you Sean?"

"Oh, I definitely do!"

"Tell me what you like about them."

"Wow, where do I begin? They're perfectly round, white as snow, except for the bright pink areolas and nipples. They're the perfect size for your beautiful body. When you get excited, or cold, the nipples pucker up into these beautiful points which are so sensitive that I can get you to moan just by sucking on them and licking them for a few seconds. What's there not to like?"

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers