Shotgirl Summer My Ass!

Story Info
Does becoming Shotgirl get you laid like it’s supposed to?
9.1k words
4.58
14.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

This story was inspired by an interview that appeared on National Public Radio's This American Life where the interviewer was talking to young singles to get their impressions of the idea of the summer of 2021 being Shotgirl Summer, and whether they were taking part.

This is also my entry into the 2021 Summer Lovin' contest. If you like it, please vote! And if you really like it, click on my author link and read some other stories I've published.

C==============================================================8

The pandemic took a toll on my love life. For the last couple years, I thought I'd found the guy that I was going to marry. Ross was tall, handsome, fun loving, had a great sense of humor, and given that he seemed madly in love with me, clearly had good taste in women. He was also amazing in bed.

Neither of us were all that concerned about COVID. We both knew a few people at school who had caught it, and the worst thing they had to deal with was the quarantine and maybe a bit of a head cold. But then I got unlucky. I caught it right before winter break, and couldn't go home to be with my family. I told Ross that he needed to get tested, but he refused. "I'd rather not know. They'll just tell me that I can't go home either!" He never had any symptoms, but his mom got sick during winter break, and was one of the unlucky people who got a long case of it. Her sense of smell still hasn't recovered as far as I know.

This put a strain on our relationship, to say the least. If Ross felt guilty about possibly being responsible for his mom's trouble, he would never admit it. "We don't know that she caught it from me! We don't even know that I had it!" But unconsciously I think he was feeling guilty and was coping with it by blaming me. I don't know. That might be armchair psychoanalysis, but I do know that something changed between us last semester around the time it became clear that his mom was in it for the long haul. We started arguing about stupid little things that never bothered us before, and having big arguments over things that we'd always been able to deal with. After one big blowup right before midterms, he dumped me.

I was heartbroken, and a complete mess emotionally for weeks. It's amazing that I passed all my classes, to be honest. Three months later I can still feel the sadness rise up in me when I think about it. The beautiful life I'd envisioned will have to happen some other way, with some other guy. And even if I was up for it psychologically, this would be a terrible time to find whoever he is. I'm on track to graduate in December, and then who knows where I'll be? It almost certainly won't be in the city where I'm getting my bachelor's degree. I'm a psych major, and I'm looking at graduate programs in a bunch of places, but not here.

My friends, and particularly my housemate Mandy have been there for me, trying to help me get past this rough, rough patch in my life. Some have tried to lighten the mood by making jokes like, "Rachel, seriously, you're better off. Did you want to be hearing Friends jokes for the rest of your life?" Honestly, I never minded being part of Ross and Rachel. In fact, I thought it was cute, so that didn't help much. But they also listened when I needed someone to listen, tried to distract me when I needed distractions, gave advice when I asked for it, and slowly I started to feel a little better. But still not great. Not by a long shot.

Toward the beginning of June, a little less than three months after the breakup, Mandy announced that it was time for us to shake off our troubles, go out and get drunk. "In fact," she continued, "I think you need to get laid."

"Seriously? When have you ever known me to pick up a guy in a bar and go home with him? I fooled around with some guys in high school, but you know that I've only ever fucked two guys, and both of them were my boyfriends at the time! Some advice you've got there."

"Don't be so quick to blow me off. You've been laser focused on what you lost for weeks now. You need to look at it as an opportunity! You have a chance now to try on different versions of yourself, and have some fun in the process. If you don't start having some casual sex, when are you going to get laid again? Grad school? That's over a year from now! And think about it, when are you ever going to be young and foolish enough to have some adventures? There are a lot of guys out there, and they all have different personalities, skills, kinks, and cock sizes. If I were you, I'd want to sample a few! And it's not like it will be difficult for you, you gorgeous little bitch! Long raven hair, slim athletic body, big blue eyes, with cute round tits above and a cute round ass below? You look like a river nymph from Greek mythology! You'd have your pick of the litter if you'd put on some makeup and a smile!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "I'll go out bar hopping with you, but I seriously doubt I'm going to bring a man home with me."

"Your loss. That sure as hell is my plan for the night!"

Sure enough, we went out and Mandy turned up the charm. And what she said about how it would be easy for me was certainly true about her. If I was a nymph, she was an Amazon goddess. Long, wavy blonde hair, 5' 10'' tall, so about four inches taller than me, and built solid. She has something like a 38D bra and hips and ass to match with a waist that's a few inches narrower in between. She attracted attention wherever we went.

We flirted with some guys, and found a few who bought us drinks, including a couple of good-looking ones who had the good fortune to have our attention toward the end of the evening. Well, one of them had good fortune. By the end of the evening, Mandy and I were walking home with Rob on her arm. But I felt no spark at all with Steve.

I think Mandy was intentionally being loud enough for me to hear when she orgasmed in her room down the hall after we got home. And her little plan worked. Laying there in the dark listening to her moaning and crying out in ecstasy, I started to think, what the hell? Why am I all alone with my vibrator when I could be having fun like that? And what am I worried about, that I'll get a 'reputation'? This isn't the fucking 1950s! And even if I did, so what? I'm blowing out of this town by the end of the year.

It was the following weekend when Mandy, being the persistent type, asked me if I'd ever heard the term "Shotgirl Summer." According to what she'd been hearing, lots of girls were so tired of being cooped up alone in their apartments during the pandemic that once they got their vaccines, they were ready to PAR-TAY! She'd even been hearing rumors about panties showing up in the lost in found at bars! "We need to do this, Rachel! You in particular NEED to do this!"

I surprised her when I said, "You know what? Fuck it. I'm in!"

Mandy's whole face lit up and she squealed, "EEEEEEEEYESSS! Oh, this is going to be fucking awesome! I'm making an appointment for bikini waxes for both of us, my treat! You go get a couple hundred condoms!"

I laughed out loud at that. "A couple hundred might be ambitious, but sure, I'll stock up. And if we run out, I'll get more. I've never had a bikini wax before, but if I'm going to be a whole new version of myself, then sure, why not?"

And as it turns out, it seemed like there might be something to this shotgirl summer thing. Waxing appointments were booked for days. Mandy had never had this much trouble finding an available time. It seemed like a lot of girls were getting ready to show off parts that they hadn't shown anyone in a long while.

Over the course of the week, I asked questions about picking up guys, since Mandy had a talent for it, and I knew nothing. "It's easy", she said. "Some guy will try a lame pickup line, and instead of blowing him off, you start to flirt back. Ask him some trivial stuff about himself. Let him buy you a drink. If you feel any kind of connection at all, tell him you think he's really cute, or find something that you like about him. Tell him he's on the verge of getting really lucky if he plays his cards right. Then ask him what he'd do to you if you were both alone in your bedroom. If he's smart, he'll mention making sure that you cum. If he's really smart, he'll mention making you cum first! Then lay down some ground rules, the chief one being that a condom is mandatory. Then lean into his ear, slowly breathe a hot breath into it and say, "Let's get out of here".

"Sounds simple enough. But I might need more than one drink."

"Then tell him so. But be careful. You don't want to be so drunk that you can't regain control of the situation if things aren't going the way you want."

"Right, absolutely."

That Friday night, we got dressed up in our sexiest outfits. Mandy had skin tight jeans, and clearly was wearing a thong bikini, or maybe no underwear at all. There sure wasn't any panty line. It would have shown if there was. We both had low cut blouses, but I opted for a thong and a black leather miniskirt. We put condoms in our purses and fuck me pumps on our feet, and took a look in the mirror by the door.

"Damn, girl," I said. "I'm straight as an arrow and even I can tell you look hot. With those amber eyes and all those gorgeous long curls? And your body?" I touched her forearm with my fingertip and made a sharp hissing sound as I pulled it back like I'd been burned. Mandy laughed and said, "Right back at you Rache. I'm so glad to see you finally ready to have a good time!" She straightened her arm like a sword, tapped me on both shoulders and proclaimed, "For the rest of the night, you are no longer merely Rachel Brown. I dub thee, 'Shotgirl!'"

We got to one of our favorite bars and started scoping the place out. "You see anyone you like?" Mandy asked. There were a few groups hanging out together, but guys and girls together. Not much opportunity there. Then I noticed a couple of guys walk in. One of them taller than the other, but both cute. I pointed them out and said, "How about them"?

"Ooooh, there is definitely some possibility there! Which one do you like?"

"Like? I haven't met them yet."

"Noooo, no, no, no, no. Let me rephrase. Which one do you want, shotgirl?"

"Oh, right. The tall one is really cute."

"Right. Tall dark and handsome is your type. That's fine. His blonde friend is gorgeous! Hold on a sec. I'll be your wingman for the evening."

She walked over to them, said something, pointed over to me, brought them over and introduced them. "Rachel, this is Dave", pointing to the one who caught my eye, "and this is Mike", pointing to his friend.

"Nice to meet you," I said with the brightest smile I could manage.

"Likewise," Dave said, in a deep voice that sent a shiver down my spine. "Which shot did you get?"

"I'm a Moderna girl, you?"

"Same!"

"It must be a sign from the fates that we met!" I said and giggled. "Buy me a drink?"

We got drinks, and soon enough Mandy and I were back-to-back talking to our respective guys. The bar was loud with all the music and conversation. Having lot of people around trying to talk to each other at the same time always gives a bit of privacy, oddly enough.

Small talk time. "What year are you in? What's your major?" I asked.

"Junior year, engineering! You?"

"Senior, but I'm graduating next semester in psychology!"

We talked for a while, and he was charming. And that deep baritone voice? I could listen to that all night! After chatting for a while, I asked, "Want to dance?"

"Sure!"

As we danced, I started to move in for the kill, touching him, breathing in his pheromones, getting close to him.

"Lord have mercy, you are a beautiful man! Play your cards right, and I think you're going to get really lucky tonight! Buy me another drink?"

You should have seen his face light up. It was quite a beautiful big dumb grin!

"Hell yes!"

We went back to the bar, got a couple more drinks, and I asked him if he'd heard of shotgirl summer.

"Absolutely!"

"Great! Here's the deal. If I'm going to be your shotgirl tonight, I need two things. One, you've got to make me cum first. Two, when you sink your rock-hard cock balls deep into my tight, hot pussy, you have to wear a condom. Whatever happens between those two things is totally up to you. I will seriously consider any request. So, how would you make me cum?

His jaw was starting to hang a bit as I said that. Rather than let him look stupid and stunned, I played with him some more.

"Dude, why are you looking at my face? I just told you there's a real good chance I'm going to fuck you tonight! You should be taking a good hard look at my tits and ass right now while you think about my question!"

He laughed and said, "Gladly!" As he looked at my tits, I arched by back so that they would stick out. I was starting to get horny, and I could tell that my nips were getting hard and sticking out into my blouse. Then as his eyes moved down to my ass, I did a little twirl for him.

"So, how are you going to make me cum?" I repeated.

"Well, first I'm going to pull that blouse off, pull your bra straps down, and get those beautiful nipples in my mouth, rolling my tongue around them!"

"You mean these?" And I put my arms around him and pressed my body up against his.

"Yes, exactly! And may I say, they are beautiful! I can't wait to see them without all the clothes!"

"What next?"

"I'll pull that skirt up, pull your panties down and start running my finger up and down your pussy, but focusing mainly on your clit!"

I grabbed his hand, put it between the two of us and guided it under the waistband of my skirt.

"You mean this?" I asked?

He responded "Fuck yes!!" as he ran his finger between my silky-smooth pussy lips. I felt a jolt of electricity when he passed over my clit.

"As you can tell, you're getting me wet already, but that's not likely to make me cum!"

"Well, then, I'll just have to stop sucking your tits, kiss you down your stomach and stop when I get to your clit. Then I won't stop attacking it with my tongue until you explode!"

"And you're okay with the condom?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Sold! Let's go back to my place!"

"Fuck YEAH!"

I turned to Mandy and said, "You're right, that was easy!" See you in the morning!"

The smile on her face got even brighter, and she said, "You go girl!"

As we were walking back to my place, I thought about what Mandy had said about different guys having different kinks, and how I should be sampling them. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, or maybe I was getting into this "Not just Rachel, but Shotgirl!" thing. In any case I said, "So, Dave, we talked about what I wanted, but what do you want? If you make me cum as hard as I think you will, I want to repay the favor by being your fantasy girl tonight. I'll seriously consider just about anything. Do you want me to be a shy virgin? Or maybe I deserve a spanking? I'm certainly being naughty. Or a porn star, video included?

"Holy fuck, are you serious?"

"Yeah, I am."

"I've got to play the lottery in the morning! I've never been this lucky in my life! I'd love a video! You don't even have to act like a porn star. I just want a souvenir of one of the greatest nights of my life!"

"Hmm. Okay. But my face can't show on it at all. We'll use my phone, and I'll get the chance to review it before I send it to you. Deal?"

"How are we going to keep your face from showing?"

"Umm, how about I strip off these stockings and put them on over my head down below my nose and ears? That will leave my mouth available for whatever you want me to do with it."

He smiled widely as he considered the possibilities I was implying, and said, "Perfect".

We got to my place, went up to my room and I closed the door. "Come here", I said as I walked toward him. I reached up, grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down into a French kiss, probing my tongue deep into his mouth, and accepting his down mine. Then I lifted my arms up and said, "A little help here?"

"What about the video?"

"Oh, yeah! Hold on." I pulled out my phone, propped it up on my dresser facing the bed, peeled off my stockings and put them on over the top of my face, twirling the rest of the legs around my neck. I set the camera to selfie and started the video.

Then when I lifted up my arms again, Dave pulled my blouse off, got down on his knees, pulled my bra straps down and pulled my left nipple into his mouth, while grabbing my ass with both hands and pulling me closer. Holy fuck did that feel good! It had been WAY too long since I had that rush of tingling energy run through my body!

"You are getting me so fucking wet! But the wetter my pussy gets, the more it needs attention!"

Dave surprised me a bit with his next move. As he stood up, he lowered one hand to behind my knees and swept me off my feet before carrying me to the bed a few feet away. As soon as he laid me down, he lifted my skirt, pulled my soaking wet thong off and started fingering my pussy while he sucked my tits, running up and down my labia, alternating between stimulating my clit and finger fucking me, first with one finger, then with two. I'm sure I was moaning loud enough for Mandy to hear, assuming she was home.

I thoroughly enjoyed this for a while, and was breathing very heavily when I said, "That feels fantastic, but you still aren't making me cum!"

Without another word, he started kissing down my firm, flat belly, down to my baby smooth pussy lips, and went for my clit hard. I mean relentlessly. My moans turned into cries of "Yes! Yes! Yes! YES", and then a long "Ohhhhhh FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" as the waves of pleasure rolled one on top of the other, faster and faster until everything from my ribs to my knees clenched up as my pussy started to spasm uncontrollably. It took me a minute or two to come down, and slow my breathing enough to say, "Jesus Christ, that was fucking amazing! Here, let me return the favor!"

Then he surprised me, saying, "Ummm, not just yet. Can we lay here together for a few minutes?"

What the hell?

"Uh, sure".

"Cool". And he crawled up and laid next to me, still with his clothes on. "Hey, I told you that you didn't have to go all porn star on me".

"I wasn't! I swear, that was all real! It's been a while since I got laid. Maybe I was pent up. Or maybe you're really that good. I can't recall cumming that hard for a long, long time!" Should be good for the video, huh?

He smiled, and said, "Yeah, for sure."

"Speaking of which, the camera's still rolling. Can I see what you've got under those clothes?"

"I guess, but I'm not really ready to finish the deal. If I take off my clothes, can we lay here and see if my mood changes?"

Fuck, seriously? "Umm, sure."

He took off his t-shirt, and I helped him with his jeans and boxers. And his cock just hung there.

"I don't understand. Aren't you attracted to me?"

"Honestly, I don't understand it either. It's not you, I promise! You're incredibly hot! This never happens to me!"

That's what they all say, I bet. We laid there for a bit, but without much to talk about, and without much to do, eventually he got up, got dressed and left.

"Hey, you didn't give me your number. Don't you want the video?"

"Nah, keep it." And then he left without looking back.

Fuck. What an incredibly disappointing ending to a really great night! I thought about riding my dildo, but I'd already cum, and cum hard. So, I went to the bathroom, heard Mandy's bedsprings bouncing on the way back to my room, got back in bed and went to sleep.

In the morning I told Mandy about my night.

"That is so weird! I've had the same thing happen a couple of times since the bars opened back up. Just last week, in fact, when we got back from the bars and I took that guy Rob to bed. At least we got some world class orgasms out of the deal, right? I know you did for sure! Were you trying to play porn star for that guy?"

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers