Shotgirl Summer My Ass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

"Good answer, my friend. Would you like to demonstrate what you were explaining about taking them in your mouth?"

As he leaned over toward me again, saying, "You don't have to ask me twice!" At which point he took my right nipple past his teeth and began to roll his tongue around it and suck on it while he played with the left nipple with his fingers.

"Ohhh, fuck, that feels good!" I whispered. Once or twice a minute he switched sides, initially saying "I think they want equal time. Wouldn't want one of these beauties to get jealous!"

I started to massage his back while he worked on me, and eventually said, "I think you're overdressed. Wouldn't you agree?"

He pulled away, saying, "Absolutely," as he pulled off his shirt and showed off his beautiful body in the broad daylight. What a treat for these eyes of mine! Smooth, solid, sinewy muscles everywhere! Yumm! Then, he maneuvered me so that I was laying on the back seat with him on top of me, pressing his solid, solid chest into my very appreciative tits, and started kissing me passionately. And I felt something that I was desperately hoping I would. His cock was laying long and hard on my thigh. Thank Christ! My little role play idea was working!

"What's that I feel on my leg? Can I see?" And I reached down to undo his button, pull down his zipper and with his help, get his pants off. Oh, holy fuck. It was stunning! Thick. Long. Veins adding little lines of color all around. I needed a taste of this right the fuck now! I crawled down into a crouch and took his head in my mouth. Then I slowly worked this huge cock down my throat. It was too big for me to get all the way down to his balls, but that was okay. I was working on the base of it with my hand so that every time I thrust his head deeper, I was pulling it tighter, exposing the nerve endings in his head to every bit of pleasure I could muster.

"Jesus, Rachel! That feels so good! If you keep that up, I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

I pulled off long enough to say, "Damned right you will, and down my throat, too if I have anything to say about it." Then I went right back to work. I wanted him to remember this blow job forever! It only took another minute, then he grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and with his shaft deep in my throat started filling me with his cum. I just waited for him to stop spasming, and for his breathing to slow down before rising up off of him, catching just a few drops on my tongue as his cock pulled away.

"I love the salty, creamy taste of your cum, Sean. I can't wait to do that again!"

"Well, you're going to have to wait, I'm afraid. Once I get it up again, I have other plans for it. I don't want our virginity to last too much longer! But it's going to take a few minutes to recover. Hmm, how to spend the time? Oh, I know. Take off your panties and let me return the favor!"

"Oh, you are a good boy!" I exclaimed!

"Good? Or naughty?"

"Right now? Both! Just the way I want you!" I said as I reached under my skirt and pulled my panties down my legs and off, tossing them on the shelf between the back seat and the rear windshield. Then I l climbed up on the car seat, laid down and spread my legs.

"Hold on a sec, I want to imprint this image in my memory. You are so, fucking beautiful! And never more so than when you're horny and spreading out for me!"

That gave me a warm feeling all over, but I acted just a little bit cross. "Nice of you to say buster, but don't you have something you're supposed to be doing?"

"I do. I absolutely do."

The back seat was a little too cramped for him to tongue fuck me the way he had last night, but his fingers felt just fine as they thrust into me.

"Holy shit, Rachel, you are so wet!"

"Holy fuck, Sean, you are so perceptive! Just getting ready to feel your cock to penetrate me deep for the first time! Oh!"

That last gasp was because of a hard, deep thrust with his fingers.

"You mean something like that?" he said, as he started to finger fuck me hard and fast, making my breathing get heavier and my adrenaline charged heart to race.

Between gasps, I said, "Yes! <pant> <pant> Something <pant> like that!" I had a huge smile on my face when I said it, too.

"But, <pant> this isn't <pant> going to <pant> make me cum!"

He slowed his fingers down and said, "Oh, you want to cum, do you? You seem like such an angel so much of the time, but you're a dirty little slut for me, aren't you?"

"Yes, I absolutely am! I'll be whatever you want me to be! I'll do whatever you want me to do! But only if you start paying attention to my desperate little clit!"

Without another word, he dove in, and the electricity coursed throughout my body! I was breathing so heavy that I couldn't even speak. I could only moan in sheer joy as he built me up and built me up, and suddenly made me explode! It wasn't just my torso and thighs that clenched up. My whole body, my whole mind, my whole everything was focused on my pussy as it clenched over and over and over, drenching Sean's face in my juices. After the spasms stopped it took me a good couple minutes before I could even say a word. He laid on top of me, holding me, kissing my cheek and caressing my hair. Eventually I managed to say, "That was fucking amazing, especially for a high school guy!"

"Right back at you! I'd ask how you got so good at blow jobs, but I'm pretty sure I was there for every practice session."

We kissed for a few more minutes. Then I started to feel his cock grow as it laid on top of my pussy. I kissed him harder, hoping that his cock would get harder in turn. It did. Eventually I said, "I think I'm ready if you are," trying to sound a little nervous. Actually, it wasn't difficult. I was really getting into this role playing. I think Sean was too.

"Okay, spread your legs."

"Remember, be gentle!"

He nodded. Then he probed his cock head around trying to find my hole. I reached down and guided him there. Then, slowly, I felt his head penetrate me and then push up into me. It's a good thing that he was going slow, too. It might have legitimately hurt if he'd thrust that beast hard into me before I was ready for it. When he was all the way in, I said, "Stop for a second. I need to get used to your size. I can't imagine that all guys are this well-endowed!"

He stopped, buried balls deep as his cock stretched the walls of my pussy and pushed hard against my cervix.

"Hey, guess what!" I said.

"What?"

"We're not virgins anymore!"

He chuckled and said, "We're not done yet!" And with that, he started to move in and out of me, slowly at first, but bit by bit gaining pace. His stamina was amazing for a guy who hadn't gotten laid in so long that he practically was a virgin again. I think it was because he unloaded a lot of sperm down my throat already. After a couple minutes, we were really going at it hot and heavy, maxing out at about the pace that he'd been using with his fingers earlier. His sweat and mine joined together and helped us slide against each other, stimulating my tits on his chest hair. I was grunting and squeaking with every thrust, but managed to choke out, "Tell me when you're going to cum!"

He nodded vigorously for a second. I think he wasn't able to speak. Soon enough, he shouted, "I'm cumming!" and then froze as he flooded my pussy with pulse after pulse after pulse of sperm. Eventually, he collapsed on top of me, and we both gasped for air.

After my breathing calmed down, I managed to whisper, "Sean, no joke, no play acting, no kidding. That was the most amazing fuck I've ever had. I am going to enjoy this summer romance for as long as I can, and when it reaches its natural conclusion, I'm going to miss it. I'm really glad we found each other."

"I feel the same way, Rachel. I am going to love having my own personal shotgirl this summer!"

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers