All Comments on 'Shotgun'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i live in WV, been her 20years, born in NJ, living with love of my life. She is AF brat, actually English, naturalized American. We are not "rich". but comfortable, she makes the world light up to me. We are in our 70s and still going. We were friends that, "fell in love" since both of our lives were lousy.

We enjoyed this story, wishing we had met at 18 and 22, not 40 and 44. Love is a real thing.

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Fun sweet story, glad it turned out good for the young couple. I could have done without the cock swinging Carlos.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hope you continue this excellent story.

steppinontoes

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of the sweetest, bizarre love stories I have come across on this site. I absolutely loved it.

Would have loved to get a view of the reaction of Kelsey's mother and step father to the outlandish success of their shotgun approach.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Excellent story Tom and worthy of 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

odd, unlikely, scary and sweet...verry sweet!

linnearlinnear9 months ago

An extremely enjoyable read, so good.

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months agoAuthor

There is a sequel BUT it is a sequel, not another chapter. I like that this one ends at a nice spot so it can sit on its own. I have half an outline but the middle parts are rough as hell. No date on release, I am having problems connecting two distinct sections that are months apart and I am working on finishing a standalone and a couple of chapters in my series plus... shit I have dozens of things from a few lines of an idea to 60% done stories that just cant get filled in worth a darn.

Adrian18255Adrian182559 months ago

What an awesome story, I even had wet eyes at one stage. Brilliantly written, Thank you for taking the time to write this it is wonderful.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft9 months ago

A sweet, offbeat love story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

ends way too soon. encore please.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Enjoyed the story, wonderful how something bad can turn into something good. Thanks for your writing.

lovingcouplelovingcouple7 months ago

I have been to this part of WV and it is truly a sad place. Reminded me a lot of the movie Winter's Bone. It was in SW Missouri, but much the same sort of place. Truly an unfortunate place to live. Enjoyed both stories and hope you can add to their lives

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

excellent...i hope the early part does not happen"any more'

Definite more chapters Encore at least

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Enjoyed the story, I read Susan 1st, then Shorgun. I thought it was the way to read because, it was more of an outline and more detail in shotgun. Either way both stories are great. Hope the is more to Susan, she deserves a happy life.

Thanks for sharing.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

PogSmithPogSmith5 months ago

Great story. Hope you follow up with it as there is so much potential for a few more chapters in their adventures

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

This was so much fun to read. 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nicely done! very good realistic fiction. Nice to see an author that realises the importance.

5+ stars...JZK..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I do indeed enjoy reading stories off the beaten path. This was delightful and thank you for sharing it. You showed a talent to make one feel as if they were there during the adventures. 5*.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Excellent story!

5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fun story

xhunter4uxhunter4uabout 1 month ago

A very cool story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6. 70% done and will cover several weeks. The Fifth Letter- dystopian future love story...

SIMILAR Stories