Shotgun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lake Chantrain Naturist Resort is two thousand acres and was owned by one of the early twentieth-century financial wizards. He was an avid naturist and had a mansion on one end that had burned down in the 1930s. That is where the forty-four-room hotel, forty-slot RV park, clubhouse with a grill and deli, and snack bar are near the beach. I know you are thinking swinger heaven. Lake Chantrain pushes family naturism, not swinging. I grew up there and it is simply part of who I am. Im five hundred feet from a much smaller beach for the cabin and homeowners where the Thursday night potlucks are held.

I said, "I appreciate you going all out for my family."

She smiled and said, "I'm getting pretty used to it and I am kind of starting to like it. I feel so... free? I think I am starting to understand the whole naturist thing. I like your family. They are so... normal compared to mine."

I looked at her incredulously.

She laughed and said, "Yeah normal except the naked part, but your family all love each other. Your mom is... something."

I laughed and said, "Yeah. Something else, but she loves us."

We walked to the snack pavilion on the other side of the lake which was open until ten during the summer and sat down. Sara, the daughter of a couple that owned one of the homes walked by. She was one of those young women that I was invisible to did a double take when she saw me with Kelsey.

Sara came up to us and asked, "Who is this?"

I said, "This is my wife, Kelsey."

Sara appraised Kelsey and not in a good way. Sara is a gorgeous Twenty-year-old DD-Cup blonde with a shaved vagina. She is hot and she knows it. The last guy she brought around was part horse and drove a Porsche.

She looked at Kelsey appraising and not in a particularly good way then said, "Well, I am off for my date with Chad. Later."

Once out of earshot, Kelsey said, "Wow. She sure is a stuck-up cunt."

I laughed. Kelsey had a great mind. I put my arm around her and she leaned into me.

Mrs. Johanssen, one of the neighbors came by. Mrs. Johanssen is one of the nicest people I know.

She saw me with Kelsey and came right over, "And who is this?..."

She smiled before I could answer after seeing the rings and said, "You got married! Congratulations! You will come over for a congratulatory dinner next week. Is Tuesday or Wednesday better?"

I said, "This is my wife, Kelsey, and Tuesday."

Mrs. Johanssen smiled and said, "See you then!" She left.

Kelsey looked at me and asked, "What just happened?"

I said, "That is Mrs. Johanssen. She lives to feed people. It's just what she does. She is on the board of directors here so you want her on your side. Being a hostess is her favorite thing. You just say yes. By the way, the dinner will be amazing."

It was half past seven when my father was doing a circuit around the lake with my mom hand in hand. They were so comfortable with each other and always smiled when they looked at each other.

My mom said, "We are inviting you to Raguso's Pub, our treat. Live music as usual."

I noted my mom was looking at Kelsey more than I, as my father was giving me the 'Just go with it.' look.

An hour later, we were at Raguso's Pub as my mom sat next to Kelsey opposite me. They did most of the talking as I leaned back and listened to the band. Between my mom continuing to make Kelsey feel welcome, and the new experience of just sitting at a pub, listening to music, Kelsey was loving her new life.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

We arrived at the Johanssen's bungalow-style log cabin at half past six as requested. Her husband, Alf Johannssen answered the door and invited us in. Kelsey did a good job ignoring the fact that the sixty-something-year-old Johannssens looked typical for people of their age and there was nothing left to the imagination.

Mrs.Johannssen wasted no time in greeting us and peppering Kelsey with basic biographical questions and welcoming her to Lake Chantrain.

Dinner was stunning as advertised. Beef freaking Wellington as prepared in their log cabin. I complimented Mrs.Johanssen on how amazing dinner was and this was the payment she was looking for. Upon both of us telling her how great it was, Mrs. Johanssen was beaming. Kelsey told her earnestly that it was one of the best meals she had ever eaten and explained how she grew up poor in West Virginia.

It was fun watching Kelsey charm Mrs. Johanssen. Between the compliments of the cooking and relating what it treat it was, Kelsey had made a friend. Her simple sweet nature and honest compliments had turned Mrs. Johanssen into a friend. Mrs. Johanssen looked at her and said, "You must go garage sale hunting with me! This Saturday morning. Cutlerville has a town-wide sale and we must hit it early!"

There is no higher compliment from Mrs. Johanssen than her wanting to spend major time with you.

Mrs. Johanssen asked, "So what is your job?"

Kelsey said, "I don't have one yet. I will be attending SUNY Orange this fall as a freshman. I'm eighteen."

Mrs. Johanssen thought for a second then said, "You will work in the hotel office and give tours. We are short staffed and you will start next Monday."

Kelsey looked at me and I nodded. She did not need my permission, but I appreciated her checking with me. I vowed to do the same with Kelsey and involve her in all major decisions.

Kelsey, wonderful Kelsey left that evening with a new friend and a full-time job. Eight hours Monday through Thursday, Six on Friday, and two one-hour tours on Saturday mornings during the summer.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

The whole family accompanied Kelsey and me on our car hunting trip which was followed by a dinner at Applebees. She was still overwhelmed by the fact I had just dropped twenty-seven thousand on a three-year-old Rav 4 XLE. She now had her own vehicle with leather seats and a premium sound system.

She tried thanking us again and broke down again. My mom came over and hugged her after I had done so. I could see my mom was falling for Kelsey too. My dad just sat back and smiled at me and gave me a nod. Kelsey was truly family already.

Thursday, June 7, 2018

After work, I stripped off and joined my wife downstairs. I had stopped at Shoprite after ordering one of their grilled chicken platters from the catering department. We were headed to the biweekly pot-luck. During the summer, the potluck was Thursdays with lots of food and neighbors. Tonight she was going to meet Carlos, the husband of Hans.

Meeting Carlos... This was going to be fun to watch.

We got to the potluck just as Hans was helping Carlos unloading his Silverado with his DJ gear.

Carlos turned around and Kelsey froze.

It was funny as hell. You see, Carlos is huge. Porn freak huge and loves to flaunt it.

He looked at my staring and frozen wife and said, "I KNOW RIGHT!!!"

He then helicoptered his foot-long penis, laughed then swung it around like a baseball bat.

Kelsey blushed.

Carlos smiled at her and reassured her, "No worries. I always get that reaction and love it! I am who I am! I am... THE PARTY!"

Kelsey held out her hand and Carlos shook it then said, "Any friend of the Abrams is a friend of mine so... WELCOME FRIEND!"

He looked her once over and said to me, "You know I might have to turn straight and steal her from you!"

Kelsey was shocked until Hans said, "He's joking. Carlos is the gayest man on the planet and he is teasing you."

Hans rolled his eyes and said, "Carlos! Back off! Let her get used to you."

Carlos smiled and said, "Have to get set up", then left to get more gear from his truck to set up.

Mrs. Johanssen came by and greeted us. We were talking with her and her husband when she asked what we had brought. I mentioned I brought some grilled chicken strips from Shoprite. Mrs. Johanssen asked if Kelsey could cook. Kelsey mentioned she was a decent cook and made things like barbecued chicken both breaded and grilled.

Mrs. Johanssen asked about steak and other foods. Kelsey explained that steak was not in the budget most times and chicken was often traded among her family's neighbors since many had chicken coops for fresh eggs.

Ten minutes later, Mrs. Johanssen invited Kelsey to learn all her family's secret recipes over the next year or three. For each one that Kelsey learned, she would get a copy of the recipe. The Johanssens had no children and Mrs. Johanssen wanted to pass her family's recipes on and Kelsey was that person. Kelsey's powerful mind and natural sweetness were a wonderful combination. Kelsey was going to go far and be an amazing life partner.

Sara came by with her parents, her attitude, and a new and presumably wealthy man named Jean. I liked Jean. In fact, I liked him more than Sara. He was some kind of financial guy in one of the hedge funds in the city. He seemed down to earth for a rich guy. Sara bragged about his Mercedes gull-wing Mercedes SLS AMG and how mice it was. Jean seemed embarrassed about the whole thing and seemed much more at ease talking about The World Cup or F1 racing.

I never saw Jean again, but, walking out at the end, Jean quietly told me I had the better woman on my arm, Kelsey was a keeper and never let her go. DAYUM!!!!

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Kelsey got up at half past six that morning, kissed me on the cheek, and told me she was getting ready to go out with Mrs. Johanssen.

Kelsey came back at two in the afternoon excited, going out with Mrs. Johanssen was a highlight of her week. I thought she had only bought the two glass candle holders she was holding until she asked me to come out to Mrs. Johanssen's Ford F250. In the bed was one of those oversized leather recliners. She was excited and said, "Now we can watch TV together! TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS!!!!"

Once I hoofed the giant fifty-six inch wide mega recliner into the living room as Kelsey went upstairs. She came down bare as she was born carrying her worn pink comforter and asked me to sit in the recliner. Five minutes later, she was reclined with me in that chair next to me and cuddled up with that comforter over the both of us. She smiled, cuddled, and dozed, being tired from getting up early on a weekend. Kelsey and I were becoming 'us' as she dozed and my place was slowly becoming our place as she found and added things to the house. Her last words before she fell lightly asleep against me were, "So... so nice."

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Kelsey had a new first that day: Skinny dipping. Watching her face as she discovered how much better swimming was without a suit was wonderful to watch. Her face went from normal to a very wide grin very quickly.

We swam both in the lake and in the pool by the hotel. She loved both but seemed to like the lake more.

Walking back, I turned the shower on to rinse off the lake water. Kelsey was fairly used to being naked by now and joined me in the shower. We could not fool around in this shower, like the private one inside, but Kelsey seemed to like it once she realized it had both hot and cold water. In fact, at ten that night, Kelsey took her night shower in the outside shower. She simply brought her basket of toiletries downstairs, kissed me as I was watching Maine Cabin Masters, and headed out for a full body washing shower. She came in smiling and simply said, "Wow. I never had any idea how much fun a shower could be."

I smiled, Kelsey was steadily coming into my family's naturist world and loving it.

Monday June 11 2018

Kelsey kissed me very wet as I headed out the door at seven to get to my job in Middletown. She just seemed happy all the time. Life was an adventure and she was loving the adventures. The lack of tension compared to her former life at the trailers was no doubt a big part of it.

When I got back, she told me that she had led the second and third tours herself. Mrs. Johanssen had led the first tour, but hung back and let Kelsey lead the last two. Mrs Johanssen complimented her on her ability to get the women of the group to take the tour au naturel. Getting the men naked, was usually very easy. Something about Kelsey being attractive but not overwhelmingly gorgeous and intimidating plus her sweet nature made many of the women comfortable enough to take the tour naked like their husbands.

Two couples had already signed up for additional stays in the future. Kelsey got an extra ten dollars for each of those bookings. She was succeeding and she was loving it. Once she was out from under the smothering influence of Earl and allowed to fly... she did just that. She was blossoming in our loving family.

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

The whole family was heading to New York City for the fireworks. It's less hassle to just take the Short Line bus rather than drive the nightmare traffic and pay a million dollars to park. We stayed at the Hilton and my father had a friend who knew a guy... We had the invitation to watch from a private rooftop along the river with a free full bar and crazy good catered chicken and pork tenderloin on a stick.

We arrived at seven when the party was in full swing. Kelsey was glued to my arm the entire time just taking in the experience. People naturally asked each of us what we do. My job is important to my company, but rather mundane. When she was asked, of course, she mentioned working for Lake Chaintrain Naturist Resort. This was of course much more interesting than my job. Her enthusiasm and naturally sweet disposition led to five couples promising to call on Monday to schedule.

Watching Kelsey live these new moments was better than seeing them myself. That delight as she had each new experience. My parents also loved seeing the world through her eyes. My brother Stephen even nudged me and told me, "Bro. She is one hell of a catch."

The fireworks. Kelsey's huge smile as she held me tight watching the fireworks...

Walking back at eleven that night back to our hotel. I would catch my parents looking at Kelsey and smiling. I would catch them looking at her and they would give me a smile and a nod. We were all falling for her. Sweet wonderful Kelsey.

Friday, July 20, 2018

I wasn't planning it quite so informally but it slipped out. I wanted to do it in a grand fashion since we had been forced to get married and she missed out on a nice marriage proposal. It did not work out that way.

She was late, but not terribly so after saying she was going to get some groceries. She came in with a huge smile and said I had to come over to her Rav. There was this huge box on top of her SUV. She was excited and said, "I was driving home and there was this garage sale in one of those crazy rich guy neighborhoods... and you know me and garage sales! Anyway, they had this giant box and it was their second weekend of a moving sale with just leftovers and... This is one of those Balsam Hill Christmas trees! It's twelve feet tall and I got it for a hundred dollars! We can have everyone over!!!! I want to host!!!! I want to make Beef Wellington!"

She was already excited about having a family Christmas. The delight in her eyes... she was so excited and so into being part of my family and it slipped out. I smiled broadly and said, 'I love you."

She looked at me stunned for a minute and I was afraid she was going to pass out She started to sob into my shirt and finally shuddered out, "Andrew. I love you too."

We broke the embrace a few minutes later and she looked into my eyes and said, "I am so... completely happy."

We made love that night. Yes after dragging that ginormous box around and down the stairs to the big doors on the lakeside that led to my basement. This was followed by four hours of intense lovemaking. Life is funny and sometimes wonderful things happen from what seemed like a terrible start. I was drifting off that night with her in my arms as she sighed and drifted off.

I love you, Mrs. Abrams.

*******

Authors note:

I actually know Carlos and Hans. They are exactly as described with only two differences. I have zero idea how hung Carlos is and both names are changed. Carlos is extremely 'The Bird Cage' and the life of any party. He DJs parties in addition to his regular job. Hans is blonde Teutonic German complete with the accent and zero percent 'The Bird Cage'. They are opposites and married for about five years now. (The Bird Cage is a movie about two gay men who are very different from each other.).