Should I be Blamed

Story Info
When the girl at home chose to break the barriers.
9.8k words
4.1
17.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

My bags were being packed. I was to take the evening Greyhound from Boston for my first summer vacation. While looking around to check I hadn't missed anything, the phone rang.

It was Cheryl Wharton, sister.

"Hello, Sis!"

"Hi, Marlon. How're you doing?"

"Not bad. Just packing to come home. You at home?"

"Yeah, but listen. I have an interview tomorrow in Boston." She sounded excited. "It's for a research position and a possible PhD!"

"Wow! Congrats!" I was very happy for her.

"I am leaving now. Driving. Should be there by evening, say, around three thirty."

"Oh no! I am taking a bus back to New York at 4:40 PM."

"What? Cancel it. You can drive back with me tomorrow."

"Hmm... Let me think."

"Sorry, this is a last-minute decision. I didn't want to go, then dad persuaded me. Do you have a place for me to stay?"

"Oh yes. OK. No worries. I'll stay back. My roommate has already left for summer. So, the whole place is mine."

I gladly changed my plans. What the heck? Instead of leaving on Thursday I could drive back on Friday or even Saturday with Cheryl. I loved her company. It was a four-hour drive and much more pleasant with her instead of riding a stupid bus with all kinds of weirdos. She was a very special person to me as not only an elder sister but a friend, a mentor and someone I could count on for any kind of help.

I cancelled the bus ticket for a minimal cost of the reservation charge and prepared for an unexpected and enjoyable launch to my vacation.

Cheryl was my step-father's daughter and five years older at twenty-four. My mother married her dad after she lost her husband and my father, in a work accident months after I was born. Cheryl's mom died of ovarian cancer when she was three. So technically we had no common blood. Complex and tumultuous as that may seem, the four of us were a content, happy and well-knit urban family enjoying reasonable comforts of upper middle-class earnings.

At ten minutes to four O' Clock the buzzer went off and I had to let Cheryl into the building. She would be here in minutes, I thought, as I walked out of to hallway of my 11th floor apartment.

At the elevator lobby, I watched with anticipation as the indicator lit up, the doors swished open and my beloved sis walked with arms open.

I hugged her with genuine welcoming warmth as I slid my forearms between her backpack and her athletic torso to pull her to myself again. She kissed my cheek and I returned it noisily.

"Fabulous to see you." Her ever radiant face split in a lovely smile. She looked gorgeous!

"Likewise." Was my feeble response. "For some reason we never quite kept contact."

"Yeah. I guess both of us were busy."

We settled down in the modest but neat living room for a good long sibling chat, catching up on family, friends and neighborhood. It was then that Cheryl let me know that she had broken up with Nathan, her boyfriend of two years. I wasn't unhappy about that as Nathan was pushy and arrogant and I couldn't comprehend why Cheryl would tolerate this piece of trash for even a day. What made it worse was when he would come home when mom and dad were away, they would go to her room and I would have to endure the unmistakable sounds of their passionate lovemaking, sometimes even for an hour. Nathan was a strong muscular hunk of a guy and that's probably what attracted my sister.

I was glad it was over.

"What about you? Are you still seeing, Janet... what was her name?"

"Oh no. Jen. Jennifer. We broke up when I left New York." Jen was a piece of work!

"I thought she was in Boston, no?"

"No, she's in DC." I said dismissively. Cheryl took the hint.

"I want to shower and we'll get something to eat." She stood up and picked up her backpack. "Where do I stay?"

"This one here." I pointed to my room. "I'll move into my friend's room for the night."

As she walked away and for the first time, I realized what a sexy butt she had in those beige pants. It was certainly more rounded and bigger now than when I last cast eyes on it. Her waist above was still very narrow and she was almost out of her shirt when she went through the door and I had a glimpse of her smooth back adorning a crimson bra. It was the moment that evening when I had forbidden thoughts. I however put that aside as normal teenage-hormone provoked.

She left the door half ajar in genuine sisterly familiarity. "What do we do for dinner?"

"I don't know. You want me to pick up something? Or do you want to go out?"

"No. I think I am tired. Let's stay here and get a small bite. Like a pizza or burger. I have an interview tomorrow, remember?"

"I'll run down and get something." I delayed a bit as I wanted to see her walk past to the bathroom. I surprised myself with a degree of excitement that was not only inappropriate but a scene I should be used to, living with her all my years.

Soon, she came through the door in a turquoise night gown with narrow shoulder straps and a deep neck. The towel thrown over her shoulder did not obstruct the view to her cleavage though her boobs were hidden.

She's not wearing anything underneath, I thought as she passed me and I noticed the sheer satin material bounce off her bum curve and the crack in between. I pulled myself away as Cheryl walked into the bathroom and went down to get a quick peperoni pizza from the Pizza Hut on the ground floor.

It was rather peculiar, in fact curiously odd that I had that feeling. I always had these latent incestuous thoughts that were unconscious and oddly blended with respect and honest sisterly love for Cheryl. I was however comforted internally that it did not worry me or make me feel guilty. There were a couple of reason for this. There was Bryan, a very close friend that had this thing for his own sister who was seven years older and even had sex with her. This taught me that I wasn't some kind of a freak. Secondly Cheryl was not my biological sister at all; not even a half sister.

I picked up the pizza, fries and a large bottle of pop and came back to find Cheryl in the living area on the phone with dad and wearing the same gown. Her boobs were pushing against the thin fabric with the shapes of her nipples evident. Her awesome cleavage cradled a sparking pink stone that hung from a delicate silver chain. She had her legs crossed and from her left side the shapeliness of her thigh and hip was enticing. A good bit of leg beneath her knee showed.

I didn't even hear what she was saying but when she hung up, she said mom and dad wanted some of the Indian ginger pickles that they had bought when they were here to drop me off last summer.

Hot Pizza with Juicy Tales

We sat at the little kitchen table across each other and had our slices of pizza. We talked. My eyes danced down so often to view those magnificent breasts barely covered by her attire. The cleavage with smooth silky skin was so inviting while the nipple impressions on satin were maddening. At least twice she caught me looking but made no mention of it or even made any postural adjustments towards modesty. I could always say I was admiring that pink stone embedded in her jewelry. What was it? A pink sapphire?

The main topic was Nathan and she agreed to confide in me. He had changed during the second year of their relationship becoming weirder and demanding. He lived with his parents and so did she and they had very little chance for privacy. He was so horny that he wanted her badly almost daily. So, he drove her to a spot just off the highway out of town to the top of a hillock and they had sex on a rock. She would bend over and he had her from behind as they both looked down at the highway traffic and the odd person walking on the dirt track below.

"That was initially scary but got to be thrilling gradually and I quite started liking it!" Cheryl confessed with blushing cheeks. Coming directly from her, it was turning me on as well. "Then he started hoping that someone would see us and seemed frustrated that he couldn't draw anyone's attention." She wiped a bit of ketchup at the corner of her mouth and continued to munch. It was then that I noticed how beautiful she was or had become. The thin lips suited her lean face and longish nose. Her pointed chin was perfect and the whole proportion was adjusted by her mop of bobbed brown hair. Her skin shone with health and obvious care.

She went on to describe his friends and their parties. There was a friend called Jason and his girlfriend, Niki that were known to be quite kinky. In one of the parties hosted by them they had quite a raunchy game. There was a downloadable game app called 'Whooz', where all used cell phones to link to a portal. An uploaded part of you in a picture is projected for all to recognize.

Jason and Niki made it bawdy by showing everybody's genitals!

"Can you believe that? They had it well planned though, and the photos were anonymized."

"How did that work?" I was super curious and growing hard thinking about it.

"Niki eloquently described the game and made us comfortable to accept it. All did accept, except one girl. Each of us was given a secret token of a flower or a fruit. They had a sort of a photo booth in their powder room where each went in took a picture of themselves on an adjustably mounted webcam with an iPad viewer. The app immediately photo shops the image to equalize the hue for all and then applies a crimson filter to it."

"So, no one is recognizable by skin color? Brilliant!" This sounded like a huge load of fun.

"Exactly." Cheryl looked me in the eye to see my reaction for approval or otherwise. Seeing none, she continued. "Then we went down to her huge basement and the pictures were projected in random order on her home theatre screen. Huge! Humungous images of all our genitals!"

"Wow!"

"Yeah, it was kind of titillating to be honest. Then we had our scores. What we scored and what others scored recognizing each of us."

"How did you guys do?"

"Oh, well. I got second prize for 'Crotch Buster' as I got fourteen out of twenty-one correct. Nathan got only three or four!" She waited for my appreciation.

"Excellent! Did you know whom you got right?"

"No, that's not allowed. That would be awkward isn't it? So, the rules were cool. Then eleven of twenty-one recognized me!" She blushed again. "That was a bit odd to know. But Neena, was recognized by all!"

"Which Neena? Neena Chander?" She was the voluptuous, pretty Indian girl I always had a crush on.

"Yes, that's the one. She was with Travis. You know Travis?"

"No."

"Anyway, she was recognized because she had a thick black bush. I think the only other one to have hair was Vicky."

"How did you know she had hair?" I was growing more and more excited and aroused and jealous! Why don't I get invited to these parties?

"Oh, I have seen her! But that's another story."

"So, you are... you are shaved?"

She seemed rather embarrassed. "Oh, my little brother. Do you have to know that?"

I was burning hot between my thighs. An emerging hard on was pulsating down the leg of my shorts. I could not ignore it. I started rubbing and then went on to mild strokes under the table. I had to use my left as my right hand was holding a slice of pizza.

"What is Neena doing now? Is she still in the neighborhood?" This girl, a year older was my heart throb through high school and she was my number one fantasy jerk mate. She never responded to my friendly advances and never could figure if it was my age.

And who was this Travis guy?

"Neena works at the local Target as a cashier. Has been for a while after she dropped out of school. She is seen everywhere with Travis."

Cheryl looked at me in a peculiar fashion and I realized that my jerk movements were showing on my upper torso. She said nothing and I stopped tugging.

"Did you see them much?"

"Who?"

"Neena and that Travis?"

"Oh, that's another story. We met once at a pool party. A small crowd of four couples in a farm house of a friend's friend. The host, declared after a few beers that clothes were optional and they, the couple striped and jumped in the pool. Guess who joins them; Travis and Neena. That's how I know what she looked like down there."

"I am simply amazed at the amount of fun you are having, sis." I lamented. "Not fair!"

"I am telling you only the interestingly vulgar ones. There were quite a few regular, normal ones, buddy. That wasn't our topic."

We finished dinner and I brought out a bottle of red and sipped on our glasses while we continued.

"What happened to you, Marley? No girls? Why?"

"I don't know. They don't like me or something. I am really lonely for a girl!" I felt I had misspoken immediately. But Cheryl simply looked at me sympathetically.

"You'll be OK, sweetie. Give yourself some time." She sipped her wine and thought for a while. "Was there anyone good here? Someone you like?"

"Not really."

"Then it's fine isn't it? You are still in your teens."

"But you don't know how boys feel."

"Oh yeah! I know exactly how hormones running in your veins drive your libido. Ask me I had a guy who was hot for sex all the time." She got up and stretched and yawned. "Let's hit the sack. I have to be up early."

"OK. Take my space. I have changed the sheets and pillow cases." We walked into my room.

"Oh, I feel bad. No sleep in here. Do you not have a sleeping bag or something? I'll sleep in it."

"No, you sleep on the bed. I do have a sleeping bag. I'll sleep in it here. Also, I am not sure if my room mate has locked his room." He never did but I wanted to be here! "What time do you want to wake up?"

"My interview is at 10. How far is it from here? Let me check." She walked ahead giving another chance for me to ogle her butt.

I couldn't resist it anymore and I blurted out: "Gosh, you bum is so sexy!"

"What?" I feared the worst. But she softened up and smiled looking back and then patted her ass. "Everything I eat seems to be going there!" Then to my utter surprise she skipped once and then lifted her nightie and pushed her ass back and did a jig giving me the sight of the most perfect ass I had ever seen!

What smooth shiny skin and what perfect curves! As she dropped her dress and pranced naughtily away giggling, I was wondering if this was some kind of nasty dream.

"Are you shocked?" she asked.

"Shocked? Erotically shocked. What a nice butt!"

"No, I meant, did you expect me to do that?" She looked at her phone browsing something. "Oh, it's 7 minutes away."

"What?"

"My interview location."

"Oh, that. No, didn't expect you to show me. But I am damn glad you did! That was awesome!"

I hauled the sleeping bag from under the bed. Then softened it further with the flat living room couch cushions. With the bed linen all was set for the night.

"You're sure you want to give me the bed?"

"Of course." I beamed. "You are the guest and you are the older one."

With a soft "OK." Cheryl jumped into bed and lay on her tummy. Her big ass sticking up in the air with her flimsy nightie adorning the abrupt curves seductively.

I let myself down onto my humble sleeping bag and asked: "Tell me more about Neena. Love to know about her. She was really hot!"

Cheryl looked in my direction with pitiful eyes. "Did you really like her? What stopped you?"

"No, she was not in my circle at all. What was she like nude? You really got me going when you described her pussy!"

"Did I?"

"Yeah, you said she had a thick bush."

"Oh, yeah. That was obvious." Giggle. "She's got a lot of oomph, if you know what I mean. She turns heads."

"Wish I could come for one of your parties."

"Oh, I'll ask Jason next time. Nathan loved it too. He would go on and on about all the girls. He had stats for everything! Silly bastard!"

"Like what?"

"Oh, never mind. His mind was full of sex all the time."

"Mine is too, right now. Especially looking at your ass sticking up like that."

She pulled her clothes over her behind and making her shapeliness even more prominent. "Oh boy! Can't think that a playful display of butt can cause that much arousal in a brother!"

"Well, it did, sis." I wanted to be clear. "Why would you think not? I am super horny, dammit. Bigtime horny!" I started rubbing myself over my shorts and under the sheet I had pulled over myself.

'Mootch', Duncan and a Knee in the Nest

"I am quite horny too, Marlon. I am alone now."

Really? Was she missing cock? "How horny are you, Cheryl? Don't think you want sex like I do."

"I miss a man, Marlon. Once you have one and tasted the fruits of having one around you can't do without missing them." She looked at me for a reaction. "Yes, I want a man." I saw her hand slowly slipping down her side and she turned on her side and then her index touched her crotch. Then almost imperceptibly that finger moved up and down. "You jerking off?" She looked at me with a naughty smile.

"Ah." I acknowledged sheepishly.

"Show me. Take that sheet off!"

"You're joking!"

"No, take it off. Let me see."

I thought for a while as I shed my shyness. I flipped the sheet away and pulled down my shorts lifting myself of one elbow. I continued slow strokes as Cheryl fixed her gaze on my erect penis. She smiled again. "Boy, you are pretty thick down there!"

I knew women weren't visual like us. "OK. You're turn." I didn't think she would comply. In the glow of the dim bed lamp, I saw her shapely frame on my bed, with thighs slightly parted and her hand in between with a finger now dormant but ready to move again.

She looked at me long and hard. "You really want to see me?" Then she laughed.

"Of course, I do." My face was hot with anticipation as it suddenly dawned on me that she might do it.

Cheryl was a leftie and she was doing herself lying on her right side. Now she took her hand off herself and lifted her nightie above her waist.

I stopped breathing! Her hand still covered her womanhood and I propped my self up and moved towards her lower torso to see her. She slid her hand up with only her index finger pointing downwards.

Then I saw her. A beautiful inverted triangle of trimmed bush with a well curved labia below and the glorious slit guarded by her inner lips leading up to her little clit that had her finger tip on.

"You got hair!" was my first reaction.

"Yes. I didn't shave after I broke up. Why? You don't like it?"

"No, no! It's beautiful." I started jerking again. "It's just that I thought you said you were shaved."

"Well..."

"You have a beautiful cunt, sis." I jerked faster. "Really the best I have seen!"

She looked down at herself with her hand pressing her nightie to her tummy. "I don't know what's so nice about it. They are all the same. Even Nathan used to say that and eventually said I should shave so that he can see me better."

She looked at me and started moving very slowly. She was only massaging her clit. She looked down at my fervent strokes. "Show me how you masturbate, please."

"You are seeing me now." She shifted away from the edge. "Come up here. Let's do a 'Mootch'!"

"What the heck is that?"

"It's what Nathan and I used to call mutual masturbation. We used to during my periods or when we couldn't find a spot."

I climbed on to the bed and lay with my head at the foot end looking straight into her sex. She was moving faster and I saw her hips moving up and down as well. She moaned softly. "Do you miss cock?"

"Hey no! Oh, and I have someone you might want to meet. Duncan."

"Who?"

She slipped out of bed as her gown fell back down her beautiful thighs, she rummaged through her stuff and pulled out a longish brown object. As she got into bed holding it for me to see I realized it was a penis shaped dildo; dark brown with a pinkish purple tip.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers