Should I be Blamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to family topics and stuff about when we were kids and how we had a great childhood. We praised our parents for not let us feel that we were step children to one of them.

We stopped at a service station for coffee and snacks and we filled up gas. We settled into silence once again as I realized how much sensual and sexual these past few hours were, when Cheryl started again.

"Listen, you have to find a good girl and do some serious dating."

"Why do you care?"

"I do care, you know. I don't like to see you frustrated and unhappy like this."

I was quiet before I mumbled: "You could make up for that and you refused." I sulked.

"Oh my god! I did so much for you. You came twice and that's not even something I did with Nathan!"

"Oh, enough. Nathan, Nathan, Nathan. I am fed up!"

I took out my phone to browse for a while.

"Oh shit!" I put both my hands on my head.

"What?" She looked at me startled.

"We forgot the pickles! I have it as a thing to do on my phone."

"Oops. That's bad. My bad. Our minds are full of sex."

"Yeah. Let's tell mom and dad that. They'll be pretty pleased."

"Tell me." Cheryl started thoughtfully. "You just want to do it, isn't it? You are not after... after me? I mean it's insane if you are thinking of me as a partner! Gosh that's awful. Weird!"

I thought for a while. A long while.

"Well?" She looked at me again looking for giveaway signs on my face.

"If you mean do I just want to fuck because I haven't done it in a while, then a resounding 'Yes'. I am not asking for a relationship based on the single day together and that too with whom the world considers my sister."

"I am relieved because I was thinking you are going to get dependent on me. You'll be fine. You'll find someone to do that with, for sure." She laughed almost with some assurance.

"Take me to one of your raunchy parties, if you can. I'd love that."

"Yeah. I will try to drag you in. They don't happen that often. Just because I mentioned them all together you thought they sound they are more frequent than they are."

"No worries. I'll wait." I thought for a while. "Did Nathan hurt you or anything? I mean why did you split?"

"I told you he became weird." She took a deep breath as if it was a painful memory. "No, he didn't hurt me physically if that's what you meant. He became a bit of a pervert. He wanted me to be seen and lusted by others and for me to be with other guys and for him to see me crave for them. Like, he talked of threesomes and showed me pictures of naked men and asked me which one I liked to be fucked by and so on."

"Isn't that kind of normal between couples? I mean that's part of intimate talk for many."

"Well that was the talk. He also acted on them. Once at the pool he asked one of his friends to grab my ass to see how big and soft it is and the bastard complied! I was so mad and he apologised. Not Nathan. The other guy. Then another time he described to a group of friends how well I suck dick and went on to describe my pussy. It was super embarrassing and a girlfriend told me he should not be doing that. Most of the time, though he had had a few drinks. Then I told him to reduce his drinking and that always started a heated argument. But I guess what broke the camel's back was his constant description of and praise of another girl at work and how he would love a threesome with her and how he would fuck her and I could watch and masturbate and on and on and on. That became unbearable."

"OK. I get it."

"In the end it was mutual."

I kept gazing at the highway ahead and the compulsive hypnotic effect of the lane markings running by, pushed me into slumber for a while. I guess I slept for an hour or so.

"Hey we are about 40 minutes into the city." Cheryl broke into my siesta. "Do you want to stop by the hillock I spoke about?"

"Which place? That rock place?"

"Yeah, the fun place for us, eh... me." Cheryl didn't want to abrade with a mention of Nathan again. "The place I called 'Fuck Rock'."

I somehow knew that was Nathan's habit of naming things. "Yeah, let's go." I sounded disinterested but I wanted to be there and see where Cheryl was rammed passionately many times. It was oddly exciting.

"If I get this offer in Boston I'll probably move soon to Cory's place just outside Boston." I knew Cory who was Cheryl's good friend and often hung out together at our place or hers. "She already invited me yesterday when I spoke. She has a gorgeous brother, Lawry!" I saw her beaming.

"Oh! Never heard you mention him." I was obviously green.

"Oh, he is a local darling. He is about six two and athletic and being a half African American he has that complexion and looks that can kill. He's also very sweet to talk to."

"Oh gosh!" is all I could say.

"Don't think of it like he's going to get in my pants or anything. He might be having his girls. It's just nice to be with nice looking well-mannered guys. That's all."

"OK." My pseudo bored acceptance. "Didn't know you planned to leave us early, though."

Cheryl said nothing for about fifteen minutes then she announced: "We take the next exit."

OK, Fuck Rock, here we come, I thought. We took the exit and took the underpass to the other side of the Freeway. Then we took a dirt road on the right and the hill emerged with a mix of green, rock and brown slopes. A quarter mile away a large canopy of trees gave us a place to park and then we ascended the short but rather steep climb to the top. Cheryl was ahead of me with a bag on her shoulder, as she negotiated familiar trails and for about a half an hour the tiredness of physical effort was mitigated by visualizing her butt again and her thighs, varying lengths of which kept peeping below her short skirt.

When we were up there we were sweating and our faces were red with effort.

"This is it." She smiled. Then she looked to her right and pointed to a rock that was much smaller than I had imagined, at the edge of a precipice. "There!" she pointed as she opened a bottle or water she had thoughtfully brought up. She took a couple of swigs and handed it to me.

I took the bottle and walked up to the rock. It was about three feet high and then dipped again about a half a foot producing a folded edge which was convenient. Above it was the view of the land below with trees and a single path leading past where we had parked and the Freeway in the distance with its usual volume of traffic. Quite private, I thought, and cozy too as the soft breeze cooled us off a bit. I got rid of my T shirt and took in the entire scene. The soft buzz of vehicles was the only sound other than nature.

"How did you fuck? You bent over the rock?"

"Yep." Cheryl moved over and bent over with her butt protruding and almost mocking me.

"Come on. That won't do. You need to spread a bit. Do you want to do your fantasy thing and remember the good times you had here?"

She opened up slightly. The skirt fluttered in the wind but stayed down. I walked up and gathering up some courage from the experiences overnight, I lifted her skirt right above her hip. A fresh pair of milky white panties with old fashioned frills showed up and surprisingly Cheryl did nothing except look back at me with a smile.

I looked at her beautiful face and then back to the roundness of her pretty ass and then back to her face again.

"Take that off, sis. How did you fuck with that on?"

"Oh, my perv brother! Will you ever have enough?" She stayed in that pose for a while and then just as she surprised me the day before, she pulled her panties down!

I gulped as I gazed at the female posterior view in that position that was overwhelmingly sexy. I had seen her butt cheeks and her crack a number of times but her pussy lips quashed as they were with that sparse hairiness from behind and the heavenly slit in between was unbelievably arousing.

"Do you like what you are seeing?" She was still smiling at my boyish thrills. "Are you hard again?"

I didn't answer. I just went up to her and bent over with my bulge pressed against her core. She groaned a bit and then when I continued to rub, she actually moaned. I took the hint and pulled my shorts down and pushed my hard dick into her crevice pointing upwards and slipped and slithered on her up and down. Then I slipped it downwards so that the upper side rubbed her and I sent back and forth between her upper thighs and her beautiful cunt above. This was the most intimate I could get and I kept doing it while my hands grabbed her boobs. There was no resistance. May be she was in recollection mode.

I remembered reading somewhere that this was the best position to seduce a reluctant girl. Most men try to force themselves frontally. The trick is that women are more vulnerable when they feel you from the back; when they have your hard penis play with their sensitive zone just behind their vaginal openings, their arousal is accelerated. I was about to see that happen.

She looked back and her expression was not the same. She stared for a moment and I waited with baited breath. I kept rubbing her, though.

Then she said it with no smile but with almost a business like tone through clenched teeth.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" Whether it was my technique or something else that flipped her switch, I will never know.

"My darling sister! What a question to ask after all what I have expressed to you."

"Wait." She said and she grabbed her bag and hurriedly pulled something out. Of course, it was a condom pack. She tore it open, turned to me and quite expertly put it on. The she bent down again and this time she spread her legs more and I could see her vagina open with a hint of moisture. "Go in quickly!" she ordered.

I looked at her again. It was such a gorgeous sight. Her long smooth legs and shapely chunky thighs led up to those magnificent hips bordering that prize winning arse. The abrupt narrowing up to her thin waist was so anatomically perfect.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me before I change my mind!"

"Yeah, coming. I was admiring you, sis." Yes, this might be the most beautiful thing I am going to fuck. I couldn't imagine anything better on earth.

I took a step towards her. I held my throbbing cock and pointed it towards that glorious hole. Her hand came back to guide me in the correct exact direction and then the heavenly moment when soft, warm, wet, velvety flesh engulfed me. I groaned loud as I heard her intake of breath and a sense of divine peace and fulfillment settled in my soul. I stayed in that moment for a while.

She was impatient. "Come on. Move!" It was an order.

I started. She responded with reciprocal moves backward and forward. Almost every stroke was like a mini climax. "Oh, it's wonderful, Cheryl. It's like nothing I imagined in my wildest dreams. Oh! Is it good for you?"

"Yes. Oh god, yes. You fill me better. You are bigger little brother. Your cock really hits me in my core."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Go for it. Hit me harder. Fuck me good. Oh lord!" Her breathing became so rapid and noisy.

It was hard for me to hold on for much longer. I took a break. "I almost came." I explained.

"OK. Take your time. I want it for much longer too."

I put my mind back to a lower gear and started stroking her again. The acceleration was smooth and deliberately slow. I held back my eruption for a while syncing her responses and sounds to match my progression towards climax. My hands were now under her T shirt and in her bra playing with those ever so soft breasts. My forefingers danced madly on her nipples. I felt the softness of her bum bouncing off my hips. I let one hand slip down to feel the back and front of her awesome thighs and even felt her hairy mound and I realized she had her left hand down and her fingers rubbing her clit.

"Sis, you are wonderful." I meant that. I could feel almost every cell in her in alignment with mine. "Oh darling. I am going to cum. I am going to cum!"

"Yes, I am also almost there. Do. Do!"

"I am cumming!" I almost screamed. I felt myself exploding.

"Just a few more strokes. Just five or six more. Yes, yes. I am there. Yes. I am cumming too! Ooh!"

We synced it almost to the second. The climax was very special. We were both drained. There were beads of sweat on my forehead but the gentle breeze was on my back!

***

We drove back in almost continuous silence.

At home, after greeting mom and dad I called some friends and planned to meet soon. Cheryl kept to herself mostly and in a couple days she left, almost immediately after she got information that she had been selected for the Boston job. She was going to stay with her friend, Cory.

After she went mom came up to me with a serious, unsmiling face. She told me stoically that Cheryl left early because she felt unsafe with me!

I felt betrayed and angry. Yes, I was pushing but, in the end, she asked for it. How could she feel that way?

Should I be blamed?