Should I be Blamed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

"Wow!" I was gobsmacked. "So that's Duncan and you take him everywhere?"

"He sits with my toilet stuff. Nathan got it for me to pleasure myself when he's not there." She giggled. "I hardly ever use it. See." She had a tube of K-Y jelly in her other hand. "This is an unused tube."

I looked at a rather realistic dildo and watched as Cheryl applied some lubrication on Duncan and onto her pussy to make it shine seductively and then brought Duncan down towards herself. She beckoned to me. "Look. Get closer."

I needed no further invitation.

She looked at me with that sisterly look that she often shot at me and made me feel guilty and awkward. "Are you feeling this is OK?"

"Of course, Cheryl. Are we doing something terrible?"

"No. But I needed to hear it from you." She was thoughtful, then she asked, quite against the run of things: "Why don't we get nude and enjoy ourselves?"

It was a surprise but why wouldn't I agree. She is taking the initiative too. I don't have to feel like the villain.

"And you don't want to see my boobs? That's what most boys want to see and that's what they grab when they get a chance."

"Oh!" I was genuinely taken aback. "OK. Let's do it!"

I jumped off the bed and took my T and shorts off. Cheryl stood on the bed and got out of her nightie and threw it over the side. She simply held on to Duncan. Now, I must admit that I was going to appreciate every single thing about my loving sister that night with considerable bias. But this was an incredible sight. Her charming smile with her pink cheeks and cherry orange lips jived well with her blue-grey eyes. Her sharp nose and pointed chin enhanced her beauty. Her boobs were a knockout. They looked much bigger than I thought. The pale pink nipples looked hard and erect. Her huge but shapely and proportionate bum was perfect and her pussy I had inspected already in some detail, was designer. Her thighs were chunkier than you expect for long legs. All in all, it was a perfect sight.

She looked down at me as I took in the view. She seemed thrilled that I appreciated all of her. Her lips gently slipped away from her even teeth to give me a grin of pride.

"You like what you see, buddy?"

"Every inch of you, sis!" I hesitated but had to ask. "Can I sniff you?"

She sat down with her thighs apart. "Go ahead. But don't touch me."

I went towards and took in the most delightful female aroma. Do girls emanate more sexy odors when aroused? May be. I brought my tongue out almost reflexively and I saw her hand appear as a barrier.

"No, not that. I can't even believe we are doing this. Let's mootch."

"Can I see what you do?"

"Eh? Of course. Yeah." She brought Duncan to her sex and almost with choreographed fluid movements she slipped the large life like toy into her. I watched as her outer and then her thin inner lips parted as her clit arched upwards to allow some pink flesh to peep through and Duncan slipped in elegantly. Cheryl thumbed the switch at the base and a happy whir sounded as the thing came to life.

A soft moan escaped Cheryl's lips as she breathed deep but evenly. Her dominant left hand snaked down between her legs and her index found her swollen and moist clitoris. Gently rotatory movements ensued and I got down to business myself. I haven't seen anything more erotic than this in my life.

For about a half of a minute we went along our paths of self satisfaction. I hear her breathing and I synched mine with hers as I jerked. Her strokes got much faster as her fingers were almost blurred with rapid rubbing.

"Can I do it to you?" I begged to participate.

"Hmm... Have you done it before?"

"No, but I can learn."

"OK." She grabbed my forefinger and brought it to her clit and made me rub it n a circular fashion. "Gentle!" She said and held on to my finger to ensure that I did not go crazy. I did not feel the thrill of touching her clit but her response to my effort kept me going. Ever so gradually she showed sexual excitement with her eyes closed and her breathing becoming deep with expiratory sounds of pleasure.

Don't take too much credit, I said to myself as Duncan was active too. Cheryl was enjoying the dual stimulation.

While I continued to rub her, I slipped up towards her upper torso and came level with her magnificent breasts. Her conical nipples were so inviting and I brought my lips towards them.

"No!" she said. "Do you really want to? Can we not just mootch?"

"Why, Cheryl. I want to. Why is kissing your boobs not on? I don't understand?"

"I don't know. It's too sexual for me with you. I don't know. You don't understand, I know."

"Please!" I was begging.

She kept quiet for a while. I continued rubbing her down there and there was even a lack of response to me and Duncan. Suddenly she consented with an I-give-up: "OK. Be gentle."

I went for her breasts like a hungry beast. I realized she asked me to be gentle and tempered my burning lips with some restraint. My tongue painted her erect nipples as I sucked on her softness. No moans from her. I looked at her face and there was only a smile of unwilling surrender. She had even stopped masturbating. Only Duncan went on.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why are you not with me here?"

"I told you. You are still my brother and somehow this looks out of limits. Please. Let's do what we were doing and enjoy ourselves. Let's not spoil the fun by doing something one of us does not like."

"OK." I resigned myself to my fate. I slipped down to view her pussy and started my rubbing again; gently and with soft fingers. The whirring of Duncan's motor or whatever, was giving the milieu an artificial hue. I wanted that to stop. But the view of Cheryl enjoying it prevented me from hoping for anything else. I worked my self into her sensual soul through her swollen clit using delicate fingers with focus to be careful not to hurt. I was doing well if I went by the fact that she had brought one hand down to part her lips to give me space.

She also was twisting and arching her hips with some soft, delicious moans. When she got louder and her movements became more hectic, I was thrilled beyond limits to know that she was highly aroused.

Should I? I had that maddening desire to take her then but I desisted. I ignored or rather neglected my own engorged organ and concentrated on making her happy.

I went on doing her changing hands to allow myself to recover. Gosh, these women are slow! There was a gentle crescendo that I perceived in her moans and deep breathing. Her body was moving with her pelvis gyrating against her own hand clasping the base of that awesomely realistic dildo.

Then quite unexpectedly her vocalization became shriller. She mouthed words like: "Oh god! Oh gosh! Oh, fuck! I am almost there! Yeah, baby. Do me good! Do me nice! Fuck me!" and then with a huge grunt she held her breath and she exploded in spasms of ecstasy with groans of pleasure that I never saw ever. Her hips were off the bed and her open legs closed shut as she gripped my finger with her flexed thighs. This was even better that those porn stars.

She lay turned slightly to her side and recovered with a series of happy sighs. She was blushing all over and even sweating a bit.

"Nice! Good heavens! What a way to cum!"

She still wore an exhausted smile as I watched her pull Duncan out. As he slipped out, I saw her cunt lips open for a second and then slowly sprang back to shape. That was maddeningly erotic. I couldn't help myself. I flipped my self over her and held my hard, throbbing and impatient organ towards her pussy and touched it with my tip.

She jerked in surprise. "I want to go in. I want to fuck!"

"Oh! Oh, no! Please!" A hand came between us as a barrier and then her palm was against my chest in an act of defence and refusal. I hesitated. "Listen, if we do it, it will be a lifetime of guilt or at least awkwardness. Imagine when we meet years later with family, we'll always remember this and feel weird, no?" She had these moments of sisterliness that blends with a kind of forbidden intimacy.

She was asking me to accept the reason and I sort of understood. "OK."

"I'll do you. I'll give you the best hand job you've ever had!" She reached down and held my prick lovingly. "Lie down flat. I'll take you to heaven."

I followed her orders and her petal soft fingers indeed went to work with so much love that I was reaching my peak in no time. My head was still close to her white thighs and I kept staring at her moist entrance and brought myself even closer so that I can wallow in that heavenly fragrance. The view, the scent and the feel of soft and smooth feminine inner thigh was just too much. I felt my self getting close to that precipice and I arched with a huge moan and released my load. I didn't care where it went as I enjoyed the loving of my dear Cheryl. When at my last squirt I looked down and saw her milking onto her chest; her boobs and nipples were strewn with strings of cum.

"Oh boy! You came a lot. What a good feeling to get some brotherly cum close to my heart." She beamed.

Yes, it was the best hand job for me. By a thousand miles!

I helped her clean with some rags and tissue. I lay down next to her, both of us still nude. I pulled the sheet over both of us, noticed that her eyes were already shut and then I gently slipped my thigh over hers and felt my knee brush her bush.

Without opening her eyes, she asked: "Do you know where your leg is?"

"Yes. I do. It's nice."

She sniggered dubiously but said nothing else. I wondered how she stepped in and out of her sisterly senses so suddenly and awkwardly for both of us.

Soon we were asleep with my knee in her nest.

The Q Job

I woke up with the sun streaming in and on my face. Someone had drawn the blinds and of course it was Cheryl. She wasn't by my side. I heard the water running and I figured she was in the bathroom.

I got out of bed, nude and remembering the events of the evening. The clock said 8:20 and I boldly pushed the door and walked into the small cramped bathroom. Cheryl was brushing her teeth with a towel wrapped around her.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning." She bubbled through a mouth full of foam.

"You showered again?" I asked and was not apologizing for my nakedness.

She rinsed and spat before she answered. "You sprayed by boobs last might, remember? And you came a lot."

I grunted and walked past her to the commode. "Can I pee?"

Without waiting for her response, I raised the seat and started peeing. I saw her looking in my direction and looked to see she was looking right at my penis. "It's fascinating that guys can direct the stream and do it quite cleanly. It flows all over us girls and we need to clean up pretty good afterward."

I finished, flushed and said: "I must see how you girls pee. It will be quite sexy. Do you want to pee?"

"No! That's disgusting."

"You just looked at me."

"I don't have to pee now so forget it, OK. Also I wanted to do some treadmill before my shower. Never mind. Too late." She started going out with her stuff and I followed her right into the bedroom. "I have to change and get ready. You put on some clothes and get something going for breakfast."

"You change. I'll watch."

"Gosh, Marley! Didn't know you were such a horny little bugger. You just came big time yesterday. Doesn't your cock hurt?"

I giggled. My hand went down to fiddle myself. I had this deep desire to fuck her; to feel my cock in her vagina; to devour her greedily with my body slapping against hers. I also saw her reluctance as she held me within the family circle and quite often feeling the guilt of doing something taboo. I get that. Girls are a bit more cerebral and do not let emotions or desire override self imposed moral norms. But I had to try. Who knows when I'll get another opportunity? She is unattached at present and knowing her and the world of hungry men, she won't stay that way long.

"Normally it would hurt but today it isn't. You are special."

"Rubbish." She looked towards the door. "Go. Get some breakfast. Please!"

"Oh, please don't say go." If I had to grovel, I will. "Just give me a minute inside you. Please. What's the harm?" She was staring at me with her eyes burning through mine.

"I can't believe you are asking me and I can't even believe we did what we did yesterday!"

"Oh, come on, Sis. Be a sport." With a decisively quick step forward I lifted the bottom of the towel and put my hand on her hairy mound. I slipped down to her slit as she withdrew bending her hips she held my wrist.

"Stop it!" She was firm but there was no anger. I figured she is fighting with herself to give in. I grabbed that opportunity to stroke her pussy and found her clit and did a repeat of what I did the previous night. She seemed to allow me though there was no opening of her thighs or a smile on her face.

My movements were ever so gentle and I guess I got to her as she breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly.

"You dirty rascal of a brother. All you want is to fuck, eh?" Now she wore a defeated smile. "You are not going to get that, for sure. Turn around." She ordered.

She then went to my left side, just behind me and held my erect organ with her left hand. While beginning to stroke me she sent her right hand between my upper thighs to feel my balls with her finger tips. She drew some erotic lines there while her other hand got busier. For a moment my desire to get into her cunt was supressed.

As she went on with this exquisite stimulation, I sent my left arm back to hold her butt and simultaneously I felt the towel drop. I dwelt on absorbing the sweet smoothness of her skin all over before I wandered to her crotch and softly drew lines on her curves. She was magically desirable.

"You like this?" She asked.

"It's wonderful. It touches all my senses down there. Simply wow!"

"This is a Q job!"

"Ah? Why?"

"See my arms make an 'O' and your prick is the tail of the 'Q'. So, a Q job. Nathan likes giving names to everything."

"Nice. Just keep going. Ah!"

"Fantasize something. Think of Neena. I'll help you."

"OK. Like I am fucking her?"

"Yes! I am Neena!" She changed her voice and brought out a remarkable Indian accent. "Fuck me, no. Fuck me. Fuck my hairy cunt, darling Marley."

"Oh, my lord! Where were you my Neena? How could you just let me be alone?" I played along.

"No Marley, baby. I always wanted you. I always wanted this cock in my pussy. I couldn't tell you. I couldn't ask you. I was too shy. Oh gosh how well you are pounding me. Do it. Do it good, my darling!"

"Oh yeah? You wanted me. More than that guy?"

"Yes! Oh, yes."

"Ooh, that's so nice to hear! Spread yourself open, darling. I feel you soft, hot insides. It's heaven!" I moaned.

"Yes, I know you wanted to do this to me. How is it? Is my pussy good for you? Are you enjoying me? Ooh! I love it. Come to me. Come. Cum! Put you hand on my butt. Squeeze me. Hug me to you. Your prick is beautiful. Beautiful!" She crushed her body against me as my hand caressed her beautiful ass. "You like my butt? Go down. Further!" She stood tip toe to allow me to reach her pussy lips. "Ah nice. Keep going. Pump me with that giant cock. Go. Go Go!"

She accelerated her work on my dick with twisting strokes that was something novel. Her torso against my side and her rough bush rubbing my hip region was a further stimulant. Her right hand's fingers on my scrotum and perineum got my climax sooner than expected. "Where's the tissue?" She asked urgently.

"Never mind! Do me! Do me! I am coming, I'll cleanup later! Neenaaaaa!""

Then I exploded and she kept going expertly until I was completely and totally spent. She wiped the residual cum off my tip in almost sisterly fashion. I slumped against her.

I can tell you it was the best hand job simulated fantasy fuck I had ever had. And it was with my heroine big sister, Cheryl. I mumbled a grossly inadequate: "Thanks." She kissed my cheek and hurried away.

Twice within 12 hours and without a refractory period. Brilliant!

The Breeze on my back

Cheryl got dressed hurriedly, gobbled up a breakfast sandwich that I quickly made and ran out for her interview. I felt she was rushing more than she needed to and I guessed it was that feminine guilt that women sometimes experience when they do something forbidden. We guys think with our penises when we want sex. Females are deeper and obviously more honest. She was running away from a situation.

I took my time lying around, going through my mind what had transpired in the last 12 hours or so. It was life changing. It really was, when I thought about how my attitude and behaviour would change with Cheryl and hers towards me. That's what she kept alluding to. How do we treat each other now on? At least that's the reason she seemed to be coming up with on why we shouldn't fuck.

Tricky!

I still wanted to have her completely quite badly. All this bullshit that flies around about morality! She was such a knockout. Indeed, I would put her up there at the top. Even Neena slipped to second best.

With thoughts of the entire summer vacation in front of me and with fantasies of spending time with Cheryl in the same home, my mind opened up to numerous possibilities. Gosh, I didn't even have to look for girls down the street. There was one right there at home! I skipped out of bed and made my final preparations to go home. Things looked bright. Cheryl had said we must leave early to avoid the weekend traffic in the city.

With my bags and things packed and a reminder on my phone to get mom and dad the Indian pickles on our way out, I was all set to go home. I waited for eternity till Cheryl arrived.

When she did return, she smiled and when I asked how the interview went she said she was happy and it was hard to tell and then quickly proceeded to prepare to leave. She carried some clothes and went to the bathroom to change which was a bit of an unhappy surprise as we had both slept nude on the same bed the previous night. She brought cheeriness back to me as she appeared in a pale green short skirt and a white tennis shirt.

I locked the apartment for the next two months and we went down and dumped our bags and got into Cheryl's rented Hyundai Elantra for our journey back home.

We drove in silence for about an hour and a half. Out into the country side and the colors of early spring rolling by, we began to chat a bit. First about life in both the cities we were living in and then about family and even distant uncles, aunts and cousins and then finally got a little more intimate.

"What do you feel about what happened today and yesterday?" She was the first to bring it up. Before I could say anything she added: "Did you think less of me? I mean, were you surprised or did you think of me as being different than what you expected?"

"Come on, Cheryl. You know what I know about you. You were very active sexually for more than three years or so. I knew you had that fire burning." I glanced down to her lower torso and saw that her skirt was right up her beautifully smooth thighs. She probably noticed through her peripheral vision because when I looked ahead again I saw her pulling her skirt down as far as possible.

"No. That's not what I meant. Did you think I would do that with you? OK, so, did you think we were fine doing what we did?"

"Of course! My gosh, we were simply fab. You were awesome. Didn't think you were wrong or bad at all."

"I don't think you get it." She resigned herself to what she thought was my stubbornness. "Oh, you guys!" She put one hand on her forehead. "Once your thing stands up, you can't think straight."

She was dead right about that. The miles rolled by as I sat looking out on my side and Cheryl drove.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers