Should I Give Her Up?

Story Info
As we drifted apart I could let her go?
2.3k words
3.15
5.6k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie is my whole world and I had no idea how she was so unhappy, or how to fix it? We were so blessed to have Jeanie in our lives. Jeanie is my wife's best friend and has been nearly her whole life. Jeanie knows all of our secrets and some we don't even know. Not only is she Maggie's best friend she is mine too. Jeanie knows us both better than we know ourselves.

Maggie and I met in grade school and became buddies. She and Jeanie were best friends even then. It took us a while to work our places our in Maggie's life. Jeanie was not about to give up any of her best friends time to me. But gradually she did so and she and I came to a very special place for each other.

Jeanie has stood solidly beside us both every since. Maggie is the most beautiful woman I have ever known. But Jeanie is right there too. Maggie is dark in tone, hair, eyes and all, where Jeanie is blonde, blue, and very fair toned. And my wife has perfect hips, legs, and high perky breasts. Where Jeanie is 4 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier. Her hips are beautiful and her legs longer. And her breasts are much larger and heavy hanging.

My wife finds the average male to her liking. Which is good for me. Where Jeanie is attracted to black men. Both girls were very good young women. I am the only man Maggie ever dated and she was nearly twenty before we made love. Jeanie was slightly ahead of my wife and her first lover was her first boyfriend who was a black man. He wasn't a boy. No he was a man and he took Jeanie where she wanted to go sexually. And she loved it.

Maggie and I were married when she was twenty one and I two years older. We were in bliss for 5 years and then? I have no idea what went wrong? But things seemed to slip? Our talks got less as did our sex. Jeanie stayed fast, trying to help us both, but she knew things were different.

I work for a developer and we are very busy with a number of projects. A year ago or so my boss gave me an assistant who has been a great help. But she is his daughter and very cute. I have wondered if she could be the problem? Jeanie says she is. But I can't figure out how. We work very well together but nothing goes on. I mean nothing. We are just friends and co-workers.

Maggie works for an add agency and nearly two years ago she got a new assistant with whom she works really well. Her helper is Harrison a very nice 23 year old young man who happens to be very nice looking and black. I also have wondered if he could be part of the problem? Jeanie again says he is.

We have tried to talk about it but we seem to be stuck. Maggie thinks I am involved with Lisa my helper. That I am fucking her. I have tried to tell her I am not and have very little desire for her. My desire is Maggie completely. What makes it much worse is Jeanie also thinks I am fucking Lisa. To make it much worse, Jeanie has had a very serious long term relationship with Harrison.

Jeanie and Harrison lived together for over 3 years. Maggie and I both thought they were headed to marriage. Exactly what happened I still am not sure? But shortly after he began to work with Maggie, Jeanie broke it off. And I think she then began to talk him up to my wife.

Jeanie feels Harrison is perfect in every way for Maggie.

"David I am sorry but your marriage with Maggie is over. Harrison is in love with her. He wants her to be his lover and I think even his wife. Do the right thing and give her to him."

"Jeanie you really believe that don't you?"

"Yes, David I do. I know you love Maggie, but I know you love her enough to give her up too. You have your little toy to play with. David his cock is so perfect for her. He is nearly 8 inches long and very thick. He is uncut and when you pull the for skin back the head is nearly a dark red color. And it is huge. the head of his cock is nearly the size of your fist. He can do things for her she has never dreamed can be done."

"Jeanie I have done nothing with Lisa. And don't intend to."

"David, that might be true but it is too late now. Harrison is in her head now. He has told her he wants her. She lets him kiss her now. He has now several times. He is a very good kisser and she takes his tongue now.. I have told her he deserves her breasts. Her eyes get very big. David let me tell her you think she needs to see where it can go with Harrison. Give her to him David, Please."

"Let me think about it a few days?"

"You'll think about giving her to him?"

"Yes. Has he ask her to sleep with him?"

"David, you know the albums she and I made a couple years ago, she for you and I for Harrison."

"Yes, with all the beautiful nudes in them."

"Those are the ones. I showed you mine and now Maggie has shown hers to Harrison. David if you let him have her? I will show you much more of me. I have never had a white cock, but I want yours."

"Jeanie, she let him see all her pictures?"

"We both gave them to him. He took them home. Mine used to be on our coffee table. He didn't know I had it. David all of his friends have seen mine."

"So now Maggie's will be there so they can see her too?"

"He has had them for a month or so now. And he has friends who are over lots, so they have seen her a lot by now."

"Does she know he has her on display now?"

"I told her all about Harrison and our life together. They all also fucked me David. Harrison shared me lots. So all she said was that they might see her naked anyway."

"She really said that?"

"Oh my David he teases her all the time about his friends being blessed by seeing her naked. And he rubs his finger on the end of her nipple as it hardens."

"So she knows she'll be shared?"

"Yes David I have told her in the three years we lived together I was with maybe 40 other guys he shared me with."

"Okay let me think about it."

"Please let him have her."

"You really think she wants him?"

"David she is so ready. She's wet all the time now."

I stayed away from Jeanie and I tried very hard to spend quality time with my wife. But I got next to nothing from her. I even talked with my work mate Lisa about it. I told her the whole story.

"Oh my David I am so sorry. I will talk to her if you think it could help. David I know Harrison and he is very sexual. I went with him for several months. He did share me. Once that starts it is very hard to break it off. I liked it lots. I miss it."

"I am not sure it would do any good Lisa."

"How long ago did you talk with Jeanie?"

"It has been maybe three weeks now."

"David, that is too long. Harrison is fucking your wife by now and he is sharing her by now too. You need to talk to Jeanie."

I knew she was right I needed to talk with Jeanie. So I called her and we met so we could talk.

"So Jeanie is she fucking Harrison now?" "

"Have you ask her, David?"

"She hasn't talked to me in several weeks now."

"Lisa talked to her, to both of us. I think she believes her that nothing is going on with you guys, we both do. But it is too late. She wants him. She wants his big black cock and what both of us have told her it will do to her."

"And all his friends?"

"She is ready to be with them too. She told me to tell you she knows that if this doesn't work out with him, you'll know she is a whore and you won't want her back."

"We can't know that Jeanie."

"They are at his place now. She is naked and ready for him right now. Can I call her and tell her you said he can have her?"

"Call her and tell her to take his cock."

"You mean it you are giving her to him?"

"Yes I am."

I watched her as she hit speed dial and I heard Maggie answer.

"Jeanie tell me what David said. My nipples are sore from him working on them and I am so wet and ready."

"He said YES, Baby you are his."

"He said yes, Baby put it in me now. Oh God yes Oh so good Yes."

"Is he up inside you now Baby? Is Harrison fucking you now?"

"Yes, yes it is so big, yes he is up in me."

Jeanie hung up and turned to me.

"Thank you David. She was so ready for him. She really loves him now."

"So is he really going to share her?"

"He has friends coming over this weekend to be with her. He can't wait for them to have her naked."

"And she knows this?"

"She has been over to his place the last couple of nights and he has had her little perky tits out bare for some of them, They have played with them and suck on them. She told me she loves it."

"So it is over." "

I am yours when you want me David. Call me and I will come to you."

I walked away. But my cock was very hard. And very confused. I was not upset Harrison's cock was up in my wife right now. A month had passed before I saw Jeanie again.

"David I am so glad to see you. You may not want to hear this but I have never seen Maggie this happy. Did you get the papers?"

"Yes, I signed them and sent them back."

"Good the judge is a friend of Harrison's and he said if you sent them right back she'd be free in a couple weeks. Harrison has sent Maggie down to his office several times this week. He is an older black man and Maggie likes him lots."

"Maggie is fucking the judge?"

"Baby your soon to be x wife has fucked lots of guys now. Friends come over every night now and he keeps her naked for them. He loves to watch them fuck her. He loves her being with them. There are 3 or 4 guys over every night."

"She plans to marry him?"

"He's ask her and she's said yes. Are you fucking Lisa now?"

"Some Morris guy is fucking her now."

"Oh ya he is a good friend of Harrison's. His cock is very big. He has fucked Maggie several times."

"Have you been with him?"

"Yes, several times."

"How soon are they to be married?"

"In a couple weeks. They are planning a nude wedding. He wants everyone to see how beautiful she is."

"Are you her girl?"

"Oh yes my big tits will be right up front. She has ask Patty and Wanda to stand up with her too."

"You mean little Patty and Wanda from her work?"

"Yes, that is them."

"And they are both to be nude? My Jeanie, they are both married, Patty has what 6 kids. And Wanda is sexy as hell but she's been married to Bob for what 30 years?"

"Patty is 34 and she has 7 kids. She is tiny but has a very cute body. Wanda is 56 and her tits are bigger than mine. She's a bit thick but has very big breasts that sag a bit but not bad and good round hips. No neither husband knows. But both have agreed to do it. He has 8 groomsmen. After the wedding Maggie and her three maids are to be with his groomsmen."

"You, Wanda, and Patty are to fuck the groomsmen?"

"And Maggie, yes they have agreed to do it . And of coarse I will do it. I have been with some of them before. Harrison has seen both Patty and Wanda naked and he loves both and approves of them both."

"I would never have guessed either of them would ever do something like that."

"Maggie has talked to them both for weeks. Wanda and Bob have been not good for a while and she is just interested in fun. Patty is so tired of Jim. He won't work and just sits around."

"So they both are going to do it?"

"Looks like it yes."

I got notice of our divorce the day before Harrison and Maggie were married. Lisa came to work the day after and told me all about it. She had gone to it with the Morris guy. Yes she said they were all nude. And after the wedding every body was fucking. But nothing like what the Bride did.

She had told Jeanie she would be a different woman very soon and now I guess she was.