Husband's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife is owned, hubby cuckold.
1.8k words
3.79
20.4k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was mid-morning on Saturday when Tammy received a phone call. I could not hear what the other person was saying but heard her say, Yes Master a few times.

We were at our beach house, which is a small two-story house near the beach but not right on the beach.

I was curious so I asked her who that was. We rarely get calls on the weekends we are away. She told me that she needed to tell me something. She told me that for several weeks now she has been online with someone that she now calls Master. She said she has given herself to him and will obey him. She added that I could either except it or not, but it was happening.

I was in shock. She was always very conservative and not a wild bone in her body; or at least I thought that. I asked her what he makes her do. All she replied was whatever he wants, and right now I am to go sunbath naked in the yard.

Our yard has a wooden privacy fence but the house next to us is a two-story home also and if the owners were there and looking out, Tammy could be seen.

She then undressed and headed down the stairs naked to the yard, carrying with her only her phone. Soon she was laid out in the lounge chair naked. I could not help but get a little excited seeing her out there naked; so wild.

As I was watching her, she received another phone call. She then took a selfie, I guess to prove she had obeyed. Then to my surprise she got up and went over to the gate. There she got down on her knees.

Soon a car pulled up and a big black man got out. He walked over and opened the gate as if he belonged there. I was still on the deck and heard him say, good girl, now stand so I can examine my slave.

My wife, Tammy, then stood there naked in front of this man and let him touch her breasts, feel her ass, and then slip a finger into her pussy. If that wasn't enough, he had her drop to her knees as he pulled out his huge cock and told her to suck it. She did not hesitate. She could not get all of it into her mouth, but she was sucking as she moved up and down on it. After several minutes he exploded in her mouth, and she swallowed most of it.

He then had her get up and lead him upstairs where I was and then into the house. He motioned for me to follow. Once inside he asked if she had told me she now belongs to him. I nodded yes. He told me that if I was not okay with that, I could leave. I decided to stay. Not sure why but in my mind maybe to keep her safe. My body had other ideas as it actually excited me seeing this.

He told her to gather up all her clothes and bring them into the dining room. Soon she laid out everything there at that house that she had. First he pulled out the bras and panties and tossed them in the garbage. "No more panties or bras ever," he said. "You will do the same thing to the ones you have at the other house."

He then picked out the sun dresses and cover-ups she had and told her everything else gets donated. The sun dresses were short colorful dresses with buttons up the front. The two cover-ups were flowery but nearly see through.

He then went on with some more rules now that I knew how things were going to be. He told her she was no longer allowed any clothes on while in the house unless he gave her special permission. That rule was for both houses. He then said that if he calls, she must always answer, "Hello Master, how may I serve you."

He asked if she understood all the new rules. She then answered, "Yes Master, I do." He then called her over to him and asked, "Do you want your husband to watch as I fuck you?" "Yes Master, I do," was her reply. She led him to the bedroom, and I followed. He got undressed as she laid down on the bed. He then got on top and slid his huge cock into her what must have been wet pussy.

I watched as she came several times before he shot his load into her. She had never cum like that when we were making love. As soon as he came, he ordered her to suck and lick his cock clean. She was doing whatever he said without hesitation.

He did not bother getting dressed and we all went back out to the living room. After we had a quick lunch, he told her to go put on one of her cover-ups. When she came out of the bedroom I could see that it did not cover much. He breasts and pussy hair was very visible.

Seeing that he told her to go shave off all her pussy hair. He told her she was to be clean shaven from now on. She did as ordered and twenty minutes later came out with a bald pussy. He then told her to go get in his car, they had some shopping to do. I could not believe he was going to take her out in public like that, but she did not hesitate.

I came to find out, once they got back, that he took her to an adult book/toy store. There he made her buy several things, including anal plugs, a huge black dildo, a remote-control vibrator, nipple clamps, a huge black penis gag, cuffs, and a small crop.

He had her tell me that when they got inside she had to remove the cover-up, so she was now naked as they shopped. She also had to give the owner a blow job for allowing her to shop naked. I asked her if the place was closed while she shopped and she said no, there were other people there.

He then had her bend over the couch and fucked her doggie style right there in the living room. Once again, she came several times before he did. And once again, after he pulled out she was required to suck and lick him clean. Her pussy was dripping cum, so he had her go get cleaned up.

When she came back out he told her how he was proud of her for obeying so well. He said she was making a good slave. He then had her log in onto the computer and create a website called Slave Tammy. He then started taking photos of her, all naked of course. Some with just her, some with her sucking his cock, even a few with him fucking her. He even had a few where he had written on her in sharpie: Black Cock Only, Slave to Black Cock. He made sure they showed up in the pics.

She posted the photos onto this new website for all the world to see. I understood at that point that she was his and she would do whatever he wanted.

It was not long before she started receiving comments and request. Master made her read each one out loud so I could hear, then reply in words he gave her.

After a while at the computer, Master fucked her and recorded it for her website. Once again she came several times before he filled her with his load. After she had cleaned off his cock with her mouth, she had to use several of her new toys for the camera.

While she was blindfolded, her hands cuffed behind her back, and an anal plug in her ass, he inserted the remote-control vibrator. He played with the settings causing her to have several orgasms of various strengths. On the high setting, her orgasm was so strong it dropped her to her knees. He also had her hands cuffed behind her back, the large black penis gag in her mouth and then whipped her breasts and pussy with the crop. I could tell it hurt but she took it. All of this was recorded and put on her website.

Master had her respond to more of the comments on her website and even had her give out her phone number and address to several of the black men. She had to beg them to come over and use her.

It was not too long after that before men started showing up at the house. Master had Tammy ready for them. He made her beg to fuck her and use her. Of course all of it was recorded for the website. The men's faces were blurred out, but Tammy's was not. She was fucked by six men that night.

The next morning, after Tammy had slept with Master in our bedroom and me in the spare bedroom, I was told that it was time for me to be more involved. I was told that I too needed to obey, or all our friends and family would receive the link to Tammy's new website. I told him I would do as told. I figured I had no choice.

I was made to strip and a small pink cock cage was placed on my penis. I was then told that she was going to have a busy morning and I was to thank each man that fucked her for giving her the cock she needed. I would have to stay naked except for my new cage.

Men started arriving around 10:00. She was fucked by 8 men before taking a real break. My penis strained against the cage as I watched her fucked by each man. Many of them fucked her doggie style which caused her breasts to swing. I thanked each, as I was ordered to do. She was able to get a late lunch and rest around one o'clock.

After a while Master reached out and slid a finger into Tammy's wet pussy. "Who's cunt is this slave?" he asked. "You Master," she responded. "Who does this ass belong to?" he asked as he slapped her butt. "You Master," she responded. "What about these tits?" he asked. "They are yours Master," she responded. "All of me is yours Master."

He told us that from then on, she does not have a pussy, or breasts, or butt, she has a cunt, ass, and tits. He then added, actually she does not have anything, they were all his.

"You like being naked and showing off that slave body, don't you?" he asked. "Yes Master, if it pleases you," she responded. He said it did and she would be showing it off a lot more. "If I told you to drive back to Orlando naked, would you?" he asked. "Yes Master," she responded.

We had originally planned on just spending the weekend at the beach house but that all changed. Normally we would be packing up to head back, but Master had other plans.