Should I Let Him In?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that huh? You like to get fucked don't you? I'm gonna leave you so sore--you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you." [Steve whispers into his ear]

Josh shudders at the feel of his hot breath against him.

Eventually, the men changed position. Josh lies on his back and Steven settles between his thighs. He hoists the man's legs over his shoulders and buries himself into him again. He leans down so that they can kiss.

The men continue to make sweet love to each other with every bit of passion and enthusiasm, like they were long lost lovers who suddenly found their way back to each other again. Steven looks down to admire the way his rod slides in and out of Josh's tunnel and the sight makes him lose all of his composure. His thrusts become frantic and hurried. The warm tingle in his balls starts to build and he withdraws and sprays Josh's chest and abdomen with his white cream, and soon enough, Joshua lets himself go as well. Steven collapses onto him in a euphoric high.

The two men just lay there catching their breath while Josh runs his hands over his coarse dark hair. Their bodies a sticky, sweaty mess.

*****

"Did I ever apologize for scaring you that night?"

"Hahaha, you're bringing this up now? And no, you didn't."

"I'm sorry," Steve says, "and you scream like a nine year old girl." A hearty belly laugh escapes his lips.

Joshua blushes. "Shut up."

The two men share a lingering kiss before they fall asleep.

Joshua is the little spoon. Obviously.

Turns out, it does feel really nice to be wrapped in his arms after all.

12