Should They have Affairs? Ch. 01

Story Info
Virgins when they married they stumble on an affairs website.
2.2k words
4.13
2.5k
6
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never cease to be amazed by what I find on the Internet. The search engines are fantastic. Type in any word, and I am buried by the links that come up. I couldn't visit all the sites on astronomy in my lifetime, and that's a minor subject. The most popular terms, I've been told, are "free" and "sex." Once I searched both words together expecting sites with some nude shots. Instead I got sites featuring people who wanted to have affairs. The women complained that their husbands traveled a lot, or their men were lousy in bed, or something. I laughed them off as fronts for prostitution.

Jessie and I have been married for fourteen wonderful years. We have two great kids, a nice house in the suburbs, and a good income. Our sex life is fabulous. We still get it on at least once a day. Who wouldn't want to hop into bed with her? She's beautiful with high cheek bones, sapphire eyes, ruby lips, an infectious smile. Even after nursing two babies, her breasts are still full and firm with only the slightest droop. Her nipples are permanently erect. I love sneaking up behind her, reaching around her, grabbing those beauties, and she loves being grabbed. She never wears a bra at home, and seldom wears one when we go out whether it's for groceries or a night out. Her legs are to die for -- long, straight, strong, smooth. Her waist is narrow, and her hips are perfect for making babies. She has the sweetest tasting pussy, even sweeter than chocolate.

Anyway, I showed her one of those sites. "Can you imagine any guy thinking he could get free sex from one of these hookers?" I asked her laughing.

"Sure," she said. She didn't laugh. She seemed to be studying the computer screen. I was too wrapped up in my own certainty that it was a bunch of whores to attach any significance to her remark. She went to fix dinner, and I went back to checking my email.

A couple months later, I went online, as I did most nights, to check my email. After replying to a couple messages from friends, I clicked on my browser to go to a game site I had been on the night before. Imagine my shock when the site most recently visited was one of the free sex sites, one of those women wanting to have affairs sites. The children had their own computer, and I had blocked the sex sites, so I knew they hadn't visited that site. I hadn't looked at it since the first time I came across it and showed it to Jessie, so that left one possibility: Jessie.

Why would she sign onto such a site? Was she having affairs? As I mentioned before, we had a great sex life. Not only did we screw every night, but we also enjoyed a lot of variety in what we did. Sometimes it was just a quickie before going to sleep, like a goodnight kiss, except it was a goodnight fuck. Usually we spent half an hour making love doing different things like pussy eating, cock sucking, full body kissing, occasionally butt fucking. We certainly weren't bored; at least I wasn't. Maybe she had gone on out of idle curiosity. On the other hand, maybe she was looking for something. Maybe there was something missing or wrong in our relationship, and she didn't know how to tell me. Could she have signed up for the service? My breathing stopped as I moved the cursor over the "Go" button. My hand shook as I left clicked.

The site that came up was the same one that I had accidentally brought up a couple months before. It was called "Horny Housewives" or something like that. The first screen was the typical porn opener with a couple nudes and the legalese about age restrictions and free will concerning nudity. I ignored all that stuff and went straight to the "Enter" button without thinking. The second screen got down to business. All the stuff I had laughed at before about wives wanting lovers now seemed serious. There were pictures of different women, all nudes. The captions said things like "My husband is never home," or "He cheated; now it's my turn." Were the people real? The site said they were, but how could I be sure?

There was a section listing the newest female members. If Jessie had joined, that would be where I would find her. There really wasn't any reason for her to join such a group. If she wanted to cheat, she didn't have to advertise. With her body, she would only have to wear a dress that showed off her legs and her cleavage. She could go into any bar and have her pick of the men there. I clicked on the new members button. The next page asked for location information. I entered our state and got a half dozen hits. None of them had a picture, just brief, very general descriptions and where they lived. Two were from our city. Was she really planning to cheat on me? Was she going to have another man's cock inside her? Could it have already happened? Or was my imagination working overtime? I could understand why she might consider wandering. She had given me her cherry, and, as far as I knew, had never been with another man. It would be reasonable for her to be curious about other men. I had never slept with other women. She had been my first and only. I couldn't think of any reason to have a mistress, or even a one-night stand. Her pussy was still tight even after having two children. I loved her more than I can possibly describe.

We always slept in the nude. As she approached the bed, I felt like I was seeing her for the first time. She was beautiful beyond words. It was the same body I had slept with for fourteen years, the same long, straight legs, the same high firm breasts, the same narrow waist and flaring hips, sapphire eyes, ruby lips, high cheek bones. I understood why other men would find her desirable. When we first met, just looking at her gave me a hardon. That hadn't happened for ten years, but it did that night. I lifted the sheet for Jessie to slide into bed. She smiled at the sight of my boner. "What inspired that?" she cooed as she cuddled up against me.

"You did," I said.

"I think you've been watching porn again." She stroked my cock lightly with her fingers.

"Complaining?" I caressed her cheek with the palm of my hand and kissed her. Her skin was soft, smooth, and warm. Our lips met again and again. "I'd say something's gotten to you too."

"Maybe it's someone," she giggled. Certainly she meant me. Or did she? I had to stop thinking about that damn website. I closed my eyes and kissed her again. This time we held the kiss. She continued to fondle my cock. In my mind, I saw her in the throes of passion with a man between her legs. I didn't know who he was, but I knew it wasn't me. The image made me gasp. "You're really hot tonight."

"It's all your fault." She always made me hot, but I couldn't tell her the whole story. What would she think if I told her that I had imagined her in bed with another man? Would she think I wanted her to sleep with other men? Would she actually do it? Or would she cut my nuts off? Did she ever fantasize about me fucking other women? Or that I was a different guy? I had to stop thinking like that. Jessie was my wife, my one and only. I was her one and only. Why would either of us want someone else?

Her hand left my dick and stroked my back. Nothing relaxed me more than her fingernails lightly scratching my back, and that night I became so limp that my prick started to deflate. Once again my eyes closed, and there was that other guy pounding her pussy. His organ was much bigger than mine, and she was begging him to put all of it in her. I wrapped my arms around her and crushed her against my chest. Jessie pressed her mouth hard against mine and probed my lips with her tongue. Pressing my shoulders to the mattress, she rose up and placed her left breast in my mouth. "What's gotten into you tonight" she asked in astonishment as I greedily sucked her nipple. "Wait. Don't answer. Whatever it is, I don't want to know." After a minute, she switched me to her right tit. Her nipples were rigid with desire. Perhaps she was just responding to my arousal, but she was turning on much faster than normal.

She swung her leg over me and sat on my hips with her slit lightly touching my turgid shaft. Slowly rocking back and forth, she teased her clit with my rod until her breathing was slow and deep. Her juices dripped on my balls. Raising up slightly, she took my pole in hand and guided it to the entrance to her cunt. Her head tilted back, and her eyes glazed over as she impaled herself on my boner. Even after birthing two babies, her tunnel was tight, almost as tight as her bottom. It suddenly occurred to me that I had not been in her butt for almost six months. We both loved anal sex, and immediately I became obsessed with her ass. For the moment I contented myself with her wet pussy. I would need a generous coating of her juices on my dick to get past her sphincter without causing her pain. Her breathing sharpened and increased in tempo. I laid still deliberately holding back while she snapped her hips back and forth against my peg. Her breath changed to pants, then to gasps and short screams until she collapsed on top of me. I put my arms around her and closed my eyes. As I kissed her cheek, that huge cock appeared in my head. It was buried in Jessie's pussy driving her to nonstop orgasms.

"What haven't we done for a long time?" I whispered.

She raised up on her elbows and stroked my hair. "We haven't gone on a picnic since last summer. The children would enjoy that."

"I was thinking of something less public."

"Something private? Without the kids?" I nodded my head. "We haven't done it in the shower for a while."

"True, but that's not what I was thinking about."

"No matter. You're finished anyway." I pulled back and gave her a quick thrust. "You didn't cum?" I shook my head. "In that case...." She lifted herself off me and knelt beside me. "...I want that thing in my bottom."

I don't know how she could have guessed what I had been thinking, but who was I to argue? I got up on my knees behind her and pressed my dick against her rear opening. After a moment, she relaxed enough for me to slip all the way in on the first stroke. We both gasped from the extreme pleasure, she from having her backside invaded and I from the tightness of her rear hole. I paused a few seconds to give both of us time to adjust to the sensations. I had almost forgotten the exquisite grip of her butt and made a mental note to bugger her more often. Slowly I rocked back and forth. The stroking of my shaft by her chamber enflamed my passions and hers.

As we picked up the tempo, my eyes closed, and again I saw my imaginary rival with her. This time he was pounding her ass with his oversized rod. The image acted as an aphrodisiac sending my lust into high gear. Rather than fight my thoughts, I kept my eyes shut and used the images to motivate myself to work even harder to bring Jessie and me to a thundering climax. My breathing was rapid and ragged as I pounded her behind. My nuts rose and my hips locked in a forward thrust. Stream after stream of my seed blasted into her ass. She and I both screamed with pleasure; but our screams were drowned out by the ones in my mind by her and the other guy's. Totally exhausted she dropped to the bed, and I collapsed on top of her leaving my shaft inside her bum.

"What got into you tonight?" she asked when her breathing returned to a semblance of normalcy. "You haven't been this wild in ages."

"Complaining?" The true answer was in my head, but how could I tell her about it? Realistically, should I tell her? Did I dare tell her? She smiled, grabbed my hand, and kissed it.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too." After a few seconds, I continued, "Can I ask you something? It's nothing important, but it's something I've been curious about."

"You know you can ask me anything,"

I took a deep breath. "Okay, here goes. Have you.... I don't believe I'm saying this. Have you ever slept with any other men besides me?"