Should They have Affairs? Ch. 02

Story Info
Frank experiments with other women.
2.6k words
4.06
1.8k
7
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 10/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Jessie screamed. "How could you think such a thing? How dare you accuse me of cheating on you?"

"I'm not accusing you of anything," I said quite shocked by her reaction. "I was just curious."

"Just curious? Just curious about whether I'm having an affair? Get off me!" I groaned as she slammed her elbow into my ribs. The moment I lifted myself up she shoved me onto my back and dashed to the bathroom. The door crashed shut behind her.

Never had she been so mad. Her cursing was so loud that I was afraid she would wake the children. Her words were very clear, words like bastard, pervert, worthless, sonofabitch, asshole. After a while, her volume subsided until I couldn't hear her. Then she began to cry loudly and uncontrollably. The sobbing continued for at least fifteen minutes. Another five minutes passed before she opened the door. She was wearing her robe, something she ordinarily does only when checking on the children. Her eyes were red and puffy. "You can go clean up now," she said blankly.

She still had the robe on when I got back to bed. Silently I debated whether I should put my arm around her. My ribs still hurt from the jab she gave me. I rolled onto my side facing her, and she turned her back to me. "I'm sorry," I said softly.

"Go to hell!" she snapped.

"Let me explain."

"Like that's possible."

"After I read my email tonight, I clicked on the last used list to bring up that game site I was on last night. The affairs site we saw a couple months ago was on the list." She turned and stared blankly at me. "I hadn't brought it up."

She rolled over to face me. Her lips trembled. Tentatively she reached her hand toward my cheek, then drew it back. Again she extended her hand and drew it back. "Frank, I...I don't know what to say. I just looked at it. I didn't join. You have to believe me." I didn't respond. After a minute, she pleaded, "I love you."

I folded her in my arms and kissed her. "I love you too."

"You must think I'm a terrible person."

"Not at all. Since we were both virgins when we got married, I figured you were curious about what other men would be like. I'm not the biggest guy in the world. Haven't you ever wondered if you've missed out on anything?"

"Not really. My friends envy me for having such a wonderful lover for a husband. All that porn we watched was very good instructional material. What about you? Have you...?" She stopped and her eyes lit up. "I see where this is going. You have thought about it, and you want permission to play around."

"No, no, it's nothing like that. It's just intellectual musing."

"In other words, you've already done it. What's she like? Or is it what are they like?"

"There is no one else."

"And you've never been curious about other women? I don't have the biggest boobs in the world, or the tightest pussy."

"I wouldn't know about the pussy."

"So when are you going to find out?"

"I wasn't planning to. Are you suggesting we have affairs? I don't get it. First you get all bent out of shape over a question, and now you're.... I'm confused."

"I had never thought about other men before, but now I am curious. And it's all your fault."

"I'm not the least bit curious about other women. I have all the woman I need right here."

"Maybe you're right. I could get an oversized vibrator and see how that feels."

Neither of us said anything more about affairs for three weeks. Our love life returned to its passionate routine. No more images of Jessie with other men entered my brain. I thought the subject had been dropped. Candidly, I was relieved.

I got word from my boss on a Thursday that I was to work in a different plant for a week. I would be staying in a hotel. I would drive to the other city Sunday and come home Friday evening. Friday, I suggested leaving early Monday morning to save the company a day's rent on the room, but they countered with the need for a good night's sleep before working in an unfamiliar environment. I was trapped. That I was unhappy about an extra night away from Jessie was an understatement. She, on the other hand, seemed delighted.

Later that morning at work, I signed onto the cheating website. I decided to try to make at least one sex date while I was away. I responded to five postings from the town I was going to. Fantasizing that I could be extremely lucky, I suggested a different night for each one. By two o'clock I felt like I had won the lottery. All five had responded and had accepted their respective nights.

Sunday came and I had to go. It was a four-hour drive to where I would be working. I stalled as long as I could, but finally Jessie forced me out the door at three.

I checked into the hotel at seven-thirty. My first order of business was unpacking and hanging up my suits and shirts. I was almost finished when there was a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly before opening the door.

A tall redhead stood before me. She was definitely Monique. She looked exactly like her picture, except she was dressed. Well, sort of dressed. Her micromini shirt barely covered her bottom, leaving her long legs fully in view. Her blouse was buttoned only up to the lower edge of her breasts. They were definitely bigger than Jessie's, and there was no doubt she was braless. "You must be Frank," she said sweetly holding out her hand.

"Yes," I said timidly as I shook her hand. "Please come in." She entered the room and surveyed the furnishings. "I was unpacking. I only have a couple things left."

"Let me help you," she said and set her purse on the dresser. She grabbed a shirt from my suitcase and headed to the closet. I followed with my last shirt. She gave me a hanger and put the shirt she had on another one. Nervously I struggled to get mine onto the hanger. When I finally got it straight, she took it and put it on the rod. Monique scooped up my underwear and socks and put them into a drawer. I closed the suitcase and stuck it in the closet.

` "What brings you to our fair city?" she asked as she sat down.

"I'm a bookkeeper," I said. "I'm filling in for someone who is on vacation this week."

"And this person comes to your town when you take your vacation?"

"Yeah." My voice trembled.

"Why are you so nervous? You aren't a virgin, are you?"

"No, no. We have two children, a boy twelve and a girl nine. Ah...umm...what about you?"

"Mike and I have three, two girls and a boy." She paused studying me closely. "You've never cheated on your wife before."

"No," I said. I took a deep breath hoping it would calm me. "Jessie -- that's my wife's name -- Jessie and I were both virgins when we got married. Neither of us has ever been with anyone else."

"Do you think she might have a date while you're gone?"

"I suppose she could. Her parents only live a few miles from us. They love having the kids visit them."

"So you decided to experiment this week. You're finally sowing your oats. That's how Mike and I started out."

"Started out?"

"Fooling around. Getting some strange. Cheating, if you prefer. Neither of us knew about the others affairs for a couple years. Then I caught him with my best friend. I couldn't be too angry because I had been doing her husband. We started having foursomes. We opened up our marriage completely six months later. Mike and I both fuck who we want when we want. Next weekend we are going to an orgy."

"An orgy?" Before she could respond, my cellphone rang. I excused myself and answered.

"Hi, Honey." It was Jessie. "You hadn't called, so I thought I'd better be sure you got there okay."

"I was going to call as soon as I finished unpacking. How are the kids?"

"They are with my parents this week. I thought I would take a complete break and have some time for myself."

"That sounds like a good way to unwind. I have the laptop, so we can chat online later. I haven't eaten anything yet." Monique grinned.

"Okay, you go get your supper. Talk to you later, say about ten?"

"Sounds good. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

I pressed the disconnect button on my cellphone. I was beginning to hate myself. "Problems?" Monique asked.

"Uh...no," I said. "She wanted to be sure I got here okay. Why did you pick me for tonight? You must have had other offers."

"I wanted to try somebody new. Mike and I usually spend our weekends together. He's on a business trip this week too. What difference does it make? You're here; I'm here; we're both horny." She was removing her blouse as she spoke. "I know I'm horny."

She dropped the blouse on the floor. Her breasts were enormous. I thought Jessie's were big, but Monique's made hers look almost flat. Her nipples already stood out. My cock was beginning to grow. Her eyes held mine as she unzipped her little skirt, let it fall, and kicked it aside. She had not worn panties. "I want to see what you are hiding in here," she said as she unbuckled by belt and opened my fly. She extracted my swelling dick, which became even stiffer as she stroked it. "You're the perfect size," she said. "Let's get those clothes off you." She had my pants and shorts down to my ankles before I had my shirt half unbuttoned. She pushed me back onto the bed and pulled my shoes, socks, pants, and shorts off me. Climbing up onto my lap, she finished opening my shirt in two seconds.

Her mouth found mine. With her massive mammaries pressing against my chest, all of my inhibitions evaporated. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her onto her back without breaking the kiss. Her arms encircled my chest as our mouths hungrily pressed together. She was more than hot; she was on fire. My breathing was shallow and rapid, as was hers. Why were we in such a rush? We had all night. I caressed her cheek with my hand to relax her and to break the kiss. My lips gently found her chin and neck. Slowly I kissed the edge of her jaw. She tilted her head back giving me access to her long neck. I spent a couple minutes covering it with gentle kisses. As I was doing her throat, she finally released my dick and placed her hand on the back of my neck.

I kissed my way down her breastbone to the base of her boobs. Slowly I kissed my way around her left breast along the line where it joined her chest. I repeated the circle up an inch away from her ribs, then I kissed my way around it again a little further up. After seven circles, I came to the areolae. The nipple was rock solid. I moved to her right breast and began the seven circles on it. "So gentle," she whispered. "Most men want to maul them." Reassured that I was pleasing her, I continued my way around her huge hooter until I was nursing the nipple.

Her flat tummy was my next oral target. My lips were much firmer on her belly to avoid tickling her as I traversed her abdomen from side to side. I paused at her navel to penetrate it with my tongue making her gasp with pleasure. Her breathing became deeper and slower as I approached her closely trimmed pussy fur. Her open slit invited my tongue to enter its sweet folds. Declining the invitation, I went to her thighs covering first one, then the other, with lip prints down to her knees, then back up to her pussy. Her clit pointed upward. I licked up one side of her nether lips and down the other. When I passed her little pointer, she shrieked with delight. I wrapped my lips around it and hummed a bass note. Her legs slammed together, and her hips bucked up against my chin. I paused until her climax subsided, then hummed again. Instantly her thighs imprisoned my head and she screamed passionately. This time I continued humming until she screamed "Stop!" Her orgasm lasted another half minute. She lay gasping for breath. "Damn, you're good. Jessie is a very lucky woman. Lay down. It's my turn to give you a treat."

I stretched out on the bed with my prick pointing at the ceiling. Monique laid across my chest and began tracing circles around my nipples with her tongue. Within seconds they too pointed at the ceiling. Her lips found each of my ribs. As she worked her way down my chest, she rose on her knees until her head was over my lap. Looking me in the eyes, she traced the rim of my glans with her tongue. She put her lips around the head of my cock and licked around it. Her head bobbed up and down an inch or so. The suction she applied was stronger than Jessie's. I made a mental note to ask Jessie to change her technique; and at the same time wondered how to explain why I wanted the change. Monique kept her eyes locked on mine as she continued blowing me. Then she stopped and lowered her head. I felt the tip of my cock touch the back of her throat. She lowered her head some more, and my meat slipped deeper into her throat. After a couple more swallows, her nose touched my abdomen. I had heard of the deep throat technique, but I never thought I would experience it. Then she began to hum. The vibration instantly propelled me to a high level of excitement. My breathing was deep and rapid as my balls pulled up. "I'm going to cum," I said trying to warn her, but she continued humming. My first wad exploded down her gullet, followed by another and another.

After I finished shooting off, she kept me in her mouth until my shriveling shaft retracted from her throat and fell out of her mouth. "I envy your husband," I said when I could breathe again.

"Actually," she said curling up beside me, "I can't do that for him. He's too big to fit in my mouth."

"I thought women liked big dicks."

"He feels great in my pussy, but there's more to sex than fucking. Does Jessie do that for you?"

"No."

"I could teach her if you like."

"I don't think that would be a good idea."

"In other words, she doesn't know you're here."

"She called me a little while ago, so she knows I'm here. She doesn't know you're here."

"I see. Mike knows I'm here." She looked up at me. "Surprised?" I didn't reply. "Most of the people on the website are swingers. Mike took my picture and helped me upload it. I know where he is tonight and who he is with."

"So you knowingly cheat on each other."

"No. Cheating is when the other person doesn't know what you're doing. Mike and I are honest with each other. I think that's something you guys need to work on."

I had to admit that she had a valid point, but how could I tell Jessie that I had fucked other women on that trip? She had admitted to being curious about other men, but she seemed to have rejected the idea. Or had she?