Show and Tell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on her immediately, my mouth finding hers, and she gave me her tongue right away. She was caressing my dick from the moment she could get her fingers on it, toying with it as if she'd never seen one before. Then I remembered what she'd said about her husband last night, and it occurred to me that maybe she hadn't. Not in awhile, anyway. We kissed furiously, breathing into each other's mouths with no thought at all for subtlety or romance or anything but raw sexual collision we both wanted.

I felt her pull my dick up along her body, her hand and arm unstoppable, and my body moved with it to lie on my back on Shari's pillow. Rachel was grinning above and beside me. "I like your cock," she blurted, her hands pulling up and down, up and down, and I just grinned at her and arched my body slightly. "I want it."

"Take it," I snapped, my lip curling cruelly, and then she was kissing down my body, leaving a snail-trail of her spit in my chest hair. She slid sideways, her crouched body eager on the mattress, and when she ran her tongue gliding down my dick from head to balls, I shuddered. I blinked down at her to see her looking back up at me with a massive grin, my shaft in one hand and my balls in the other. She held my dick straight up alongside her face while she let me snap the mental picture.

"I like your cock," she said again, all raspy, and then her grin was parting, slipping over my purplish head, and her lips were crawling slowly down at once. I felt the quick surge as she sucked hard on that first inch, a thrill of blood migrating through my shaft in response to her mouth while her tongue lashed my head, and I was just letting out a ragged sighing groan when she continued, my cock filling her mouth, then passing slowly down into her throat as she worked to swallow.

And all the while, those grey eyes never left mine.

I was in trouble right away. I felt like I could last awhile if I could only keep from cumming in these first crucial moments, but it was a heavy struggle against the relentless pressure of her tongue flat against the veins of my cock, against her lips sealing me inside her, against her sure hand prodding at my balls, against her throat choking around my head. And against her eyes, grave and determined as she worshiped me.

So I gritted my teeth, reminding myself through the haze of lust just how much better it would all feel if it lasted longer, forcing my dick to quit its twitching, looking out the window and away from those implacable eyes. Dimly I was aware that she wanted my cum, that she wanted to get me off with her mouth just as I had, and that on this amazing day I'd have no trouble getting hard again if she did, but I just knew I wouldn't be able to face myself if I came on the first suck. So I persevered.

She was still watching me when the crisis had passed, and by the time I was able to focus on those eyes of hers my hands were already lost in her tightly curled hair. She felt me subside and backed slowly off me, my spit-soaked cock emerging snakelike from her mouth, until she was smiling impishly at me. "I could feel you fighting it," she told me quietly, her hand lightly jacking me now. "I wanted to stay on you in case you lost it." She settled herself more comfortably on her knees. "I like how you taste."

"You're beautiful," I blurted, and her eyes crinkled at the corners as she freed her curls from my grip. I was recovering, but this whole experience was just so overwhelming.

"Aww," she winked, "I'll bet you say that to every little slut that sucks your dick." She was bright red, with spit running down her weak chin and connecting her to the head of my cock. So much spit!

"No," I managed, back in control. "Just to the ones I want to bang."

"Oh, don't worry about that," she sang with a very confident chuckle, and then she was back on me, my penis once more under the control of her warm wet mouth, and this time it just felt perfect. Relaxing. My head sank back onto the pillow and I let her work.

She was thorough, paying attention to every part of me, her tongue tracing the veins and squiggles while her hand ceaselessly massaged my balls. I admired the feline grace with which she crouched over me, her back a smooth line in the light coming through the window, and then I realized that butt I'd wanted to grab yesterday was right there for the taking, still buried under her blue bottoms.

She was sideways on the bed, her ass a perfect arm's length away from me, and I didn't hesitate; instinct powered my hand up, smacking sharply against the suit bottoms, and she squealed around my dick when the spank became a hard, reflexive grope. She filled my hand, younger and tighter than Shari, and we grinned at each other as she came off me to give her mouth a rest. "You like that?" I spanked her once more, and her lips formed a naughty little O.

"Fuck yeah, I do," she simpered, contenting herself with hard, puckery kisses at the very tip of my dick. "I love it. But I love your cock more, baby." She proved it, sinking back down in one smooth push to bury her nose in my pubes, and I groaned again. My hand was on its own, eager fingers pulling ineffectively at her waistband, and she giggled as she came back off. "Hold on, honey." She sounded hoarse, that burr in her voice caused by taking me deep, and then she drew herself up on her knees so she could get naked.

I'd seen her pussy the night before, and at close range, but I hadn't seen the big picture: a willing woman, stripped and ready for me, smiling when she saw my reaction. She shuffled the blue suit bottoms past her knees on the comforter, her vagina already as red as it had been last night. Still on her knees, she parted her legs and showed off. "Was there something you wanted to do to me?"

"Same thing you want to do to me." My hand was already back on her nude hip, caressing her lightly but also pulling at her. "Now." She nodded, every part of her face lighting up, and my whole body tingled as she swung her leg over me and lifted my cock. "I, uhh..." Condoms were an impossibility, long in the past before Shari had gone on birth control, and Rachel was trying to figure out what I meant. "I don't have anything, you know..."

"Oh!" Her face cleared. "I'm on the Pill, baby." I was nodding like a bobblehead, watching as she prepared herself for me, my cock now held against her body. It stretched to her belly button. "Look at that," she crowed quietly. "Look at how deep you're going to be."

"Hell yes." I had two handfuls of her naked ass now, and I squeezed. "Quit stalling."

"So pushy!" she giggled, rising on her knees, and now she was moving my head to find her slit. I was watching, breathless, as the squiggly vein on the top of my dick sank between the tight red lips of her pussy, and when I finally got my eyes up to her face I caught closed eyes over a slack jaw. There's nothing like seeing that kind of face, and knowing its cause.

Her pussy was a hot, wet glove as it descended, surrounding me in warm tightness as I disappeared inside her, and when she was all the way down she sighed happily. "That's it," she cooed to herself. "So fucking hard."

"Jesus." It had been awhile since I'd been buried in a woman so young, so much tighter than Shari, and I reveled in it. Reveled in her. I arched up, experimentally, rising into her. I gripped hard at my dual handfuls of ass. "You feel so good."

"Mmm. Full." She looked down at me, the sweat already speckling her skin, and smiled a greedy little smile. She looked like she was about to say something, but then I gave her ass a swat and she leaned down close to my face. Her body felt amazing as she moved around me, her hips starting out in slow, even circles, letting me stir her inside. "So full." Her breath smelled like it tasted, and I just lay there and let her ride me.

The circles grew larger and faster, her ass grinding over my thighs, and I stared hard into her face the entire time. I watched it morph from playful excitement to the jaw-sunk slackness of total sexual preoccupation, her breaths gusting into my face as we fucked. I tightened my grip on her thighs, running my hands around to her ass occasionally, but always, always pulling her close to me, spurring her on, pushing up into her with my own strangled grunts as our bodies moved together.

"Yeah, baby," I urged, my voice low and mean. "Yeah." She raised the corner of her mouth in a possessive smirk, rising and falling faster now. Her nipples grazed my hairy chest. I saw the strain on her face mingled with the passion, and I tapped her thigh. "Get on your back and spread your legs for me."

"Fuck yeah." She gulped, gasping as she rolled off me. I gave her no time to rest, my slicked cock eager, and she was still as warm and wet when I drove into her as she had been last night. "Ughh," she squealed involuntarily as I collapsed onto her. "So big." She fought to catch her breath as I began to saw into her, my reddened brain overwhelmed by the urge to drive this woman hard into the mattress.

"Shut up." I covered her lips with mine, and as if she'd been waiting for that she shrieked loudly into my mouth and speared her tongue into mine, her fingers gripping at my ass as I long-stroked into her. The bed shook with the violence of my thrusts, her body trapped underneath mine and holding on for dear life.

"Fuck," she bit out into my mouth, pulling her head back to glare at me. "Just like that. Jesus, I'm so close." I gritted my teeth and drove into her harder, faster, the sweat pouring off my face and onto hers. I was panting, but determined to get her there, to keep pistoning into her until she came, and it took just twenty or thirty seconds of this before I felt her teeth sink into my shoulder, Rachel stifling a scream into my skin while her whole body shook hard against mine. "Fuck!"

"Jesus," I panted, and there was no hope of holding back this time as I thrust three, four more times before hilting myself cruelly deep inside her. Her whole body curled into a thrashing ball as I pumped my cum far inside her hot greedy pussy. "Goddamn," I raved, my next thrusts less deep but so much smoother in her semen-lubed body. I was twitching crazily, unloading hours of pent-up need into her, and she laughed in my ear as she felt herself filling up.

"Cum, baby," she urged, all guttural, her legs gripping my body, and when I pulled back and looked into her face now I saw victory. Triumph. "Give me all of it." Strong, eager twitches from my still-hard cock, my whole body buzzing, and when I was empty I propped myself on shaking arms and looked down at her sated body. And still, I thought of nothing else but her. And us.

The shower afterward was even better.

* * *

I took her once more, from behind just after lunch, fast and savage over the counter in Mr Berry's den bathroom, the two of us driving hard against each other with her slatternly face wincing in the mirror over the sink and my hand pulling sharply at her hair, me finishing in a convulsive series of pumping spurts across her face and neck as she knelt with a raw red pussy. She had her hand over her mouth the whole time; outside the den, the whole house was loud with conversation. The boat had come back shortly after noon. After I came we blinked at each other, a little bit ashamed and a whole lot spent, wondering in amazement what had come over us.

Rachel and Cindy lived two states away, so she left right afterward to go home to her husband. Some of us were staying through Sunday morning, but bags were being packed and cars were being loaded as Shari and I stood and waved at Rachel's car. "Well," I ventured carefully, "always nice to meet someone new."

"She was a good fit," my wife agreed, totally unaware that Rachel's car was departing with several loads of my semen in the driver's swollen pussy. I had to bite back a laugh at the private joke... a good fit. Yes.

"She'll be coming over for the Christmas gathering," Cindy shrugged. We all met most Decembers. "That's if it's at our house this year."

"Sounds awesome," I said at once, maybe too quickly, but Shari seemed oblivious. I already had my phone out. "What were you thinking for a date, Cindy?"

* * *

Thanks for reading. Make sure you take in all the Summer Loving contest entries and vote on your favorites!