Show & Tell Ch. 39

Story Info
Teacher doubles down on new level of debauchery.
9.3k words
4.33
5.3k
1
0

Part 39 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well... that was fun.

So, as I wondered where my relationship with Kim would go next... I took her mother out to lunch the following Tuesday.

That proved interesting on a number of fronts..., involving her ongoing affairs with Trey and Allen... plus a surprisingly new addition, one that offered a high degree of risk and absolutely no reward.

We went to Newport for lunch, another nice summer day, where she entertained me with her narration of her liaisons. After having sex with Allen on two occasions the previous week, she confessed to a third tryst... on Friday morning.

What was unusual about that was... the school was closed on Fridays, Summer School classes Monday through Thursday only.

"Allen told me he couldn't stay on Thursday because he had to take his son to Summer Camp. Then he asked if I'd come in early on Friday because he, "... couldn't wait a whole weekend without having me." Since I'd already told Todd that I was going to Boston with Kathy on Friday and we were going to see a show there on Friday night... he left for work and never said a word."

"Even if the school is closed, don't the janitors still have to be there?" I asked, thinking that might be pertinent.

"No," she replied, "they only work four days in the summer too."

"Another stain on Angela's blotter?" renewing a previous theme.

"No... this time it was on her chair," Elle's response, along with a wicked grin.

"Getting into a position to accomplish that must have been interesting," I offered.

"Actually, it was..." with another smile.

She then related how Allen had taken her clothes off, sat her on the chair and, for the first time, went on to performing oral sex on her.

"He was actually very good at it," she admitted, "spending a lot of time and energy getting me off. I had two really good orgasms before he dropped his pants, sat me in his lap facing him and then got me off again before he ejaculated inside me. We sat there for a while... not saying anything, just feeling the afterglow... while his cum seeped out of me onto Angela's chair."

Giving her a look, I asked, "So, does that mean that his status has improved... in terms of his being Italian and representing Italians in the "Sexual Hierarchy?"

"It's a start," she deadpanned.

"Anyway, we left a big spot on the chair and then I had to rush home to clean up because I wasn't going to Boston with Kathy, but out to lunch with Trey and then doing whatever he wanted, because he left on Sunday and he was spending Saturday with his parents."

"What about... oh, Todd went to work. How about Kim and TJ?"

"Kim had to work, but she wasn't home anyway... she'd stayed at her friend Sam's house on Thursday. And TJ got up early and went to his friend Kyle's house, so I was all alone. I cleaned up and met Trey at our rendezvous place and we went to lunch and then..."

Interrupting, I asked, "Did he wonder why you chose that particular place?"

"He never asked, and I never offered a reason. I just picked it out because it was safe, and people were used to seeing my car there."

When I didn't replay, she continued.

"He took me to a nice little restaurant in Island Park, more a bar, hang out kind of place that had good food, real drinks and nice people. He knew a few of them and introduced me... by my first name, and we kind of stayed there for a while... talking, and then he took me into Newport, where he had a room on Goat Island... a penthouse room... with a view all the way up to Beavertail..."

I interrupted again, asking, "What were you wearing?"

Just by her smile... I knew she'd been waiting for me to ask that question.

"The Sundress," her reply, the smile growing larger.

The "Sundress" was something I'd bought online. Wasn't looking for anything like that, but happened onto a site, saw the dress, and knew it would be perfect for Elle.

A micro mini, made of light blue cotton that had very subtle slightly lighter stripes. The material was so translucent that it was nearly transparent. Backless, with a deep "V" front that was outlined with a self-ruffle, that same ruffle outlining the self-ties that went around the neck. Since she wouldn't wear anything underneath the dress, naked was the next option.

"How'd he like it?" I asked.

"A lot... and so did his friends," her answer.

"But strangers didn't?"

"Everyone became a friend wherever we went," with her biggest smile.

"And you had a good time?"

"I didn't get home until after 11:00.

"Well... you were out with Kathy... at a show in Boston," I reminded her.

"It was a show alright," she confessed, "we were in bed from 3:00 until 7:00. They we ordered Room Service and went back to bed until 10:00. I slept until after 10:00 on Saturday."

"Will he be looking forward to his next trip home?" my question.

"I got him off three times," she stated, with more than a little pride.

"And he'll brag that...?"

"He won't brag at all... but I came about a million times... and I swallowed his cum once and he left it for me in my pussy and ass. I can't believe that Todd couldn't smell it Saturday morning."

"Did he sleep late too?" I asked with a grin.

"No, he was up early... TJ had a tournament this weekend and they won on Friday night, so they had to play again on Saturday morning and if they had won that game... but they lost."

"And Trey?"

"He still couldn't tell me when he'll get back... but he promised that if I ask his dad..."

"So, you had Saturday and Sunday off?"

"Well... Saturday morning... after they lost their 8:00 AM game, TJ went Kyle's house and Todd joined a couple of the other "Baseball Dads" for a round golf. Kim was working and then going to Sam's again, so I was left home alone."

"A plight worse than death!" I deadpanned.

"Not really, because it was a beautiful day, so I just went out and sat by the pool."

"Pool? When did you get a pool?"

"My parents put the pool in when they built the house," she replied, "so we've had one since I was in high school."

I smiled and remarked, "And I'm sure you still have the same bathing suits you wore in high school... just so you won't offend Todd."

She laughed, then smiled, "Well... you're almost right. I have two-piece bathing suits I've had since I got married and that's pretty much all I wear at home... but I also have a couple...!"

Now it was my turn to smile... because I was the one who'd bought her those!

"So," I continued, "you're sitting by the pool... which is how big?"

"Oh, I don't remember. It's big and rectangular... and eight feet deep in front of the diving board... and we have a nice deck around it that we added after my mom passed away... so... anyway... Kathy had given me this book about a middle aged school teacher, whose husband had run off on her with his secretary... and she decided to take her summer vacation in Europe after the divorce became final and Kathy told me it was a really a hot story... especially one chapter... so I made a pitcher of Sangria and started to read it... when TJ called me and asked me to bring him a bathing suit and his phone to Kyle's house because they were going to Ricky's to swim in his pool... so I got what he wanted... and a towel, threw on a cover-up and drove to his house..."

"Elle..."

She looked at me.

"Take a breath."

She laughed again... took a breath... and then continued.

"It took me five minutes to get to Kyle's and I jumped out of the car and went to the front door, where I knocked and this kid opened the door and I didn't recognize him at first... and then I realized that it was Kyle's older brother Sean... and... I'd seen him a year earlier at his high school graduation party... but he looked so different... so mature... and handsome... so I said, "Sean... is that you! God... you look so different... wow... and going to be a sophomore next year..." but he was just standing there... with his mouth open... looking at me... and he never said a word... so I opened the door and handed him TJ's things and said, "Nice to see you," then walked back to my car and went home."

I took a sip of my drink and then asked, "Was this unusual for Sean... his being this reticent?"

After taking a sip of her drink, she replied, "Well... yes. He was always polite whenever I'd seen him before... so... I really didn't give it much thought."

"Then you realized..." I said, with a grin.

"When I got home. I walked into the kitchen from the pool yard... and I saw my reflection in the sliding door."

"Not hard to figure out why...?"

"Sean," she reminded me.

"... why Sean was so reticent."

"No, it wasn't," with a grin of her own.

"Let me guess..." holding a finger up to my lips, "the sheer black micro bikini... and the sheer white cover-up?"

"Almost right," she answered, "the sheer white bikini and sheer white cover-up."

"So... essentially... when the kid opened the door and looked at you... you weren't wearing anything."

"That's right," now wearing a big smile, "... which made me hot as I recalled his reaction."

"What would your reaction have been... if his mother, or worse... TJ had answered the door?"

Pursing her lips... she shrugged and said, "But they didn't."

So, she continued... talking about enjoying the sun... the pool... the Sangria... and the book.

At one point, as she described squeezing her thighs together because of the tingle she was getting, the writer, Alice, recounting a particularly erotic tryst with a young French college student, I had to ask, "Did it ever occur to you that someone might come home? Todd...? Kim...? TJ...? I mean, that wouldn't be out of the question."

Again, she shrugged, "Not really. Todd wouldn't finish his round until...

I figured, after 3:00, Kim was working, TJ would still be at either Ricky's or Kyle's... so I was safe."

Before I could respond, she added, "And anyway... I had my towel next to me, so if I heard a car door, I would have just wrapped the towel around me and tell... whomever, that I'd had enough sun."

I gave her a look and then a head shake.

She smiled... and continued.

"So, I'd almost finished the Sangria and four chapters of the book, when the phone rang. We have an extension on the deck... but when I got up to get the phone, I nearly fell sideways into the pool because of the Sangria. I gathered myself and answered..., Kyle's father Don on the other end, asking if Todd had called me?

"No," I told him, "... was he supposed to?"

"Yeah, I got four tickets to the PawSox game tonight, so he, TJ... Kyle and I are going. Did you have anything planned?"

"Other than going to bed early and finish my book? No... no plans at all."

"Okay... enjoy your book and I'll have your boys' home by 11:00."

"So..., you've now not only had the rest of the day to yourself, but if Kim doesn't change her plans... the rest of the night too."

"Yup... and the book was getting really good and I had another bottle of Sangria in the house... and almost the entire afternoon to enjoy all that... plus four new batteries in my vibrator... because that was what I was going to get next!"

"Let me guess... you went to get the vibrator right after you hung up."

Laughing, "You know me too well. I finished the glass of Sangria... went into the house and made myself a sandwich... then went upstairs and retrieved my toy... and then poured the bottle of Sangria into my pitcher. For the next hour I read three more chapters, finished two more glasses of Sangria, turning over twice, but playing with the vibrator each time I was on my back... then I heard a car door open and close."

My heart stopped... and I wasn't even there!

"You're shitting me!" I exclaimed... thoughts of Todd finding ALL of Elle's playthings and clothes.

"I was laying on my stomach and when I tried to get up, I fell sideways onto the ground. My vibrator fell next to me and I scrambled to pick up the towel and tried to get it around me... when Don walked into the back yard!"

"Don?"

"Yeah Don... Kyle's father... he'd called to tell me that he was taking Todd, TJ and Kyle to the baseball game."

Somewhat relieved, but not totally... I asked, "What was he doing there?"

"I had no idea... but of all the people that it could have been... I was very happy it was him!"

"How did he react... I mean react to what you were wearing?"

"Well, first he didn't see me, or realize that I was standing by the pool... so when I called out to him... he looked at me, did a double take, and then he walked over and I asked, "What's up?"

"Did you ever get the towel wrapped around you?" I interrupted.

"No... and his eyes never got above my chest... and with a stupid grin on his face."

I was at a loss. How do you get around something like this?

When I didn't respond, she continued.

"So, I asked him again, "Don... did something happen? Are the boys okay?"

"He finally looked at me... at my face and said, "Oh... sure... the boys are okay. Kyle called me and asked me to pick up Todd's glove on my way home, TJ figuring we'd have a better chance to catch a ball. So, I'm just stopping to pick it up..."

She took a sip of her drink... just as the waitress delivered our lunch. We stopped talking just long enough to take a bite of out meal and then she said, "We were standing there, looking at each other and he looked up and down my body for the hundredth time... and finally said, "Jesus Elle... what kind of bathing suit is that?"

"That caused me to look down at myself and I realized that the bikini bottom had rolled up and it was inside my pussy because I'd been playing with the dildo and I'd done the same thing to the top of the bikini, both triangles rolled off to the sides so..."

"Just like earlier... with his son," I interrupted again, "You were pretty much naked."

A smile appeared on her lips and, "Pretty much," she admitted, " and then I looked down and he had a hard on that was pushing the front of his shorts out... so I thought to myself, "Fuck it...," and then I asked him, "And what kind of pants are those?"

"Well he looked down, saw the bulge in his shorts and turned red as a beet! He started to mumble something... but before he finished, I half stepped, more stumbled, onto him... holding onto his shoulder with my left hand and then grabbed his crotch with my right hand. No mistaking it, he was really hard... and getting harder as I unzipped him and put my hand inside his shorts..."

I was looking at her, my fingers steepled in front of my mouth... trying to determine, more by her facial expression than her words... what the fuck she'd been thinking. But her face was so pure and innocent... so lacking in guile that I chalked it up to, "Sun, Sangria, Pool and Book...," sat back and listened to her tell the story.

"... and as soon as I touched him... I knew I wanted to fuck him. He was so hard I dropped to my knees, which was actually safer than standing, pulled his dick out and started to play with it and suck on him. He was groaning and his knees almost gave way and he felt like he was going to cum in my mouth... when he suddenly pulled me up by my arms, twisted me around and pushed me down onto my big lounge chair. He dropped on top of me... and I mean he dropped with his arms straight out, his legs between mine and his cock ready to push into my pussy... and that was what he did..."

Couldn't help myself... "Disappointing?"

"Truthfully?"

"No...," I replied with a smile, "so far it's been very stimulating... if not so irrationally dangerous!"

She reveled in the former... ignoring the latter.

"At that point," she confessed, "I would have been satisfied if it was Todd."

Sun... Sangria... Pool... Book... and then... dildo.

"But you didn't have to settle for Todd," I offered.

The look she gave me could have frozen liquid nitrogen!

I couldn't wait to hear what happened next.

"I'd just adjusted myself on the lounge... getting comfortable, when he started to moan... pushing himself against me... but not really... what's the word... he was just pushing his body against me... not..."

"Pumping...?" I suggested.

"That's it, he wasn't pumping his hips, he was just banging his whole body against me... and he bumped and bumped and groaned and then he kind of wheezed and then he stopped moving all together."

"Was he...?"

"Yup... he was finished. From the time he walked up to me until that moment... it was no more than two minutes... probably less."

"Okay," with a sympathetic voice, "disappointing."

"That is an understatement," she stated, "because then, while he was still on top of me... he started to whimper..."

Incredulous, I asked, "Whimper, like starting to cry?"

"Yes... whimper like starting to cry. With all his weight on me... he was sniffling and apologizing... "I'm sorry, so sorry... I don't know what happened... I just... oh god... what happens if Jan finds out... god I don't... god I'm so sorry..."

"I take it that Jan is his wife."

"Yes... and don't ask me why... but instead of being furious at that... I felt sorry for him... so I said, "Don... don't worry... Jan will never find out and we can just chalk it up to... a momentary indiscretion. If I hadn't been out here..."

"BOOM...! He rolled off me, stood up, pulled up his shorts... looking down on me with this kind of scowl and practically spit out, "That's right... if you hadn't come on to me... flaunted yourself in front of me... grabbed my penis... this never would have happened!"

Sun... Sangria... Pool... Book... and then... Dildo... it was that simple.

BUT...!

All my life, up until my affair with Elle, I'd been fairly controlled. My personality had been shaped by a large, happy family and the fact that I'd physically grown taller throughout my teenage and even into my early twentys. Even at that, I'd always been taller than my brothers and almost all of my friends, so kids were wary of me and I didn't get into a lot of fights. On the field, the court, the ice... that was a different matter, but I always strove to present a calm demeanor.

At that moment I was pissed... because Elle didn't deserve to be disrespected in that manner.

"How would she handle it?" I wondered, looking at her, trying to get a read.

Her response kind of summed that up...

"I slapped the asshole across the face before he could say another word!"

Sun... Sangria... instantly sober...!

I laughed, shaking my head then taking her hand and kissing the back of it.

"Perfect," I told her.

Then I said, "Time to go," as I had paid the bill and tipped our waitress.

The drive to our, "NoTell," was a continuation of the story, how she'd reminded Don, "It was all my fault? Was I licking you with my eyes...? Was it the erection in my pants... as I was panting... with my tongue out, while your hard on grew? Was it me that held my own head, as you were moving your cock in and out of my mouth? And is it my cum that's dripping down my leg right now? Fucking Monica had the right idea with Bill... I think I'll save a little of your ejaculation, just in case you get any ideas!"

"Perfect again," I responded, "remind me not to piss you off!"

"Impossible," she said with a smile... before adding, "He was so shocked, his eyes welled up and he apologized again... but I was still so mad, that as he turned to leave... I said, "Hey!... Todd's glove..., upstairs, first room on the left... bottom shelf in the right-hand closet..."

"He turned around and as he was walking... I had this wicked idea...

"Oh... and once you have the glove... go into the walk-in closet to the left and look in the red shoe box on the top shelf. There will be an electric dildo in the box, along with an extension cord. Bring that down and plug it into the receptacle on the landscape light behind me."

"Did he do it?" I asked.

"Of course... and he handed it to me once he was done. Fucking never looked me in the eye, just kept mumbling, "I'm sorry," the whole time."