Show & Tell Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And how will it all turn out?"

"I'll be civil and so will he. We'll avoid each other, not that we have much of a relationship to begin with, but it will be civil."

"Interesting day," I offered.

"That it was," her reply... offered with a smile.

A half hour later, after we'd checked into the "NoTell," I'd been given two surprises. First... Elle and Allen had spent some quality time together, prior to our rendezvous... his sperm once again on the menu, this time with her calling it, as a certain young lady once had, "... dessert."

The second thing was... explained after I'd deposited my own sperm in her... that part given and received with intense mutual satisfaction.

As we spooned on the bed, our sweat sticking us together and the scent of my and Allen's cum... along with Elle's old and new secretions... lingering... she suddenly rolled over and looked at me, her eyes sparkling... a Cheshire Cat grin on her lips.

"What?" I asked.

"Don wasn't the only visitor I had on Saturday."

HUH!!

"Do I dare ask?" minus the sparkling eyes and Cheshire cat grin.

"Oh... you'll like this," she promised, as she hugged me even closer.

"After Don left, I poured myself another glass of Sangria and started to read my book again... then...

"Like nothing had happened?" amazed that this was possible... even for Elle.

"Sure... because in reality, nothing had happened!"

"Sun... Pool... Sangria... Book... Dildo... Cum running down her leg... and Rationalization!

"Anyway, it was mid-afternoon, and Kathy had told me... NO... warned me... that after I'd read a certain chapter in the book... I would need to go back into the house and get another set of batteries for my dildo, because it was so hot, I'd end up burning the vibrator up! That was why I had Don get me my electric vibrator... because I was almost finished with the book and I knew that chapter would be coming up."

I had gone too far... Elle now, seemingly, incapable of making rational decisions concerning her moral compass because...

... she had no moral compass.

Don had been written off as merely a, "Gopher," a someone that had fetched her Hitachi vibrator, a toy that she had seldomly uses because of its size, power and the ability to bring her to orgasms that rivaled those she'd experienced on the Sybian.

"I wasn't taking any chances on burning up my favorite sex toy," she explained.

Like I said...

"Then I came to the chapter," pushing slightly away from me so she could look directly at my face."

She told me about "THE" chapter, her account so vivid, I believe she'd read it more than once? Twice? Three or more times?

"Alice, the teacher, had returned from Europe, really a trip that had taken her to France and Holland, her plans to visit Germany, Austria and Italy, interrupted by the college student in Paris and then a Dutch businessman who'd seduced her on the train from Paris to Amsterdam. His, "Summer Retreat," was in the town of Giethoorn, which had captivated her for over a month, that time spent walking the streets in the town, often compared to Venice because of its canals and architecture, and the many museums and art galleries. When not wandering about town... she and her paramour were spending copious amounts of time making love in all manner of places."

"She'd called it, "... an interesting and extremely uplifting journey."

"Now back at "home," in the house that she and her estranged husband had built and lived in with their three children, she was preparing for the upcoming school year, when her older son Roy, entering his third year in college, came visiting with his best friend Danny, both deciding to spend the night after a cookout that included a couple of bottles of wine. The boys had commented on how different... and younger... Alice looked, the walking, natural food diet, and lots of crazy, for her, sex... causing her to shed a fair percentage of her body weight, while improving her overall conditioning."

"She much appreciated the compliments."

"Later, after showing the boys pictures and postcards of her trip, she took a shower and went downstairs to finish the bottle of wine. The boys had been playing video games in the basement playroom, her son coming up to take a shower and get ready for bed."

"Danny stayed with her, asking questions about the cities she'd visited, especially Amsterdam, which he said, had a reputation as a very liberal destination."

"That started a discussion on exactly which part of liberal Danny meant, which led him to describe the "... legal and openly advertised "Sex Trade."

"As was usually the case, his impressions were rife with misconceptions, which she gladly corrected, describing what she'd actually seen when she and Jorn had visited the "Red Light" District."

"In a way... it's so open... it almost makes the presentation sterile," she told him. "After looking at a few display windows that faced the streets, each one presenting a naked... or nearly naked, young woman, it was like looking at a mannequin..."

"With a wistful smile Danny interrupted, "Can't say I would agree with that, but... you were there, not me."

"More the wine... but somewhat because of the situation, the woman laughed, "So, you think... if you were there, the sight of a half dozen windows displaying naked young women would have excited you?"

"Caught off guard, Danny stuttered, "... Well... maybe... maybe it wouldn't... have excited me... but... damn... I don't think I would have brushed it... it off like I was looking at a mannequin!"

"Leaning over, she brushed the side of his face with the back of her fingers, telling him, "Maybe you're right. I was looking at it from a woman's perspective... a woman and a mother."

"Now staring into her eyes, Danny said, "Mrs. W... you are no doubt a woman... but... if you're going to call yourself a, "... woman and a mother..." as if there is something derogatory about that... then I'm going to have to tell you... you would be the sexiest mannequin in any window."

"Taken aback by his bold statement, she could only quietly murmur... "Thank you Danny... that was really sweet."

"Only telling the truth..." he finished, as Roy came wandering into the room."

"You ready to get your butt kicked again "Slow Hand?"

"I'll show you who has slow hands," Danny answered, "After I take a shower."

I'd been listening with interest, watching her eyes as she told the story, her intensity giving me the impression that she had completely given into Alice's experiences... because of how she's just spent the last ten days having had sex four times with Allen, twice with me... and god knows how many times with Trey!

Stimulating to be sure... so I said nothing.

"When Danny finished showering, he walked to Roy's room with a towel wrapped around his waist, only to find the room empty. When he returned to the hallway, still wearing only the towel, he encountered Roy's mom. "Where's that son of your?" he asked.

"He's down in the playroom... but I think he's asleep."

"Asleep? He told me he wanted to finish our game."

"She shrugged, "Well, I went down to see if he had any other clothes that needed washing... and he was sound asleep on the couch. You boys must have been out late last night."

"Might have been," Danny replied sheepishly.

"They stood in the hallway looking at each other, Danny in the towel and Roy's mom in a shorty housecoat that was tied loosely at the waist..."

"Well, do you having any clothes that need washing, since I'm going to be doing some anyway?

"Only clothes I have are the ones I was wearing," Danny replied."

"Well, gather those and I'll wash them too, so both of you will be acceptable in the morning."

"Danny shrugged and went back to the bathroom, returning with his clothes."

"He followed Alice to the laundry room."

"After loading everything in the washer, she turned to get the detergent and realized that Danny was still wearing the wet towel."

"Alice looked at him, then pointed at the towel..."

" The sound of the already agitating washer... the heat from the already spinning dryer and the dual scent of detergent, damp and dirty... as well as warm and clean clothes, all mingling together... synchronizing to offer her auditory and olfactory stimulation... that when added to the wine and the closeness of the handsome young man... drove her to a need she'd never anticipated."

"Reaching out, she hooked her index finger into the front of the towel... but, rather than pull on it... she looked into Danny's eyes."

"For his part, he stared back at her... and then hooked his index finger into the satin sash that was holding her robe closed."

"For a second... neither of them moved..."

"Then Alice took a step backwards... pulling the towel off Danny and causing him to pull the sash off her robe."

"His towel fell to the floor... while her robe fell open..."

"Elle...," I interrupted, "if he didn't fuck her on the washing machine... and later on the kitchen table... and finally in her son's bed... the kid had no imagination."

"Ha... you're wrong! She fucked him on the washing machine... then in her bathroom... and then on her son's bed. How did you know?"

"Kind of how it was going... the outcome a forgone conclusion when they finished the bottle of wine. But what does this have to do with your mystery lover?"

"Well... by this time, I'd had another glass of Sangria... the vibrator running almost the whole time... and all I could think of was Trey and I... the first time we'd kissed... and then his friends had suddenly showed up at the garage... and I was thinking about... maybe his friends wanting to have sex with me... and I would have had five boys all at once... and I was so horny I was putting my fingers inside me and taking Don's cum out of my pussy and licking it off my fingers and then..."

She hesitated...

Looking at her, not knowing what I was going to do with her... but before I made that decision... I had to know what happened next!

"... and then?"

She giggled, smile and shook her head, "... and then I squirted! I squirted so hard I thought I'd never stop and I was having an orgasm that was so strong that I dropped the vibrator... crossed my legs and just squeezed all of Don's cum out of me... then I ate every bit of it... and when I was done... I fell asleep."

"Christ! You fell asleep!! What would have happened if Todd had come home... or your daughter... or TJ! How could you explain the way you were dressed... or the dildo? Jesus Elle!"

She just tilted her heard, gave me another smile and then shrugged, "But they didn't... and anyway, I needed that nap."

This had, by now, lapped ridicules... and, she'd hinted at more!

So, I shut up and looked into her eyes, which somehow, still projected innocence.

"Anyway, it was now almost 5:00, but the sun was still warm. I had half a glass of Sangria left, mostly melted ice, so I sipped that and finished the book."

"The next morning, Alice said "Goodbye," to the boys, Roy heading back to school, preparing his apartment for the coming year ... while Danny came back that afternoon with a pizza and a bottle of wine, both left unfinished as he and Alice made love in almost every room in the house. Their blazing hot affair lasted about six weeks, just long enough for both of them to get worn out, but...,"

"... by books end," Elle whispered, "they were still sneaking off... even the night of Roy's wedding, neither of them growing tired of the feel of each other."

"The whole book in an afternoon," I offered, "what did you think when you were finished?

With a really nice smile on her lips, Elle shook her head and said, "I was ready to start the vibrator again... when I heard a, "Hey..." from behind me..."

Now what?

"Another unexpected visitor," I reluctantly asked, "or did you recognize the voice?"

"Yes, and yes," she not so reluctantly admitted.

But before I could ask the follow up... she continued, "Yes, he was unexpected, but I did recognize the voice. However, before I stood up, I checked my bathing suit, and found that I needed to cover myself, both the top and the bottom in the same condition they'd been in when Don had arrived..."

"... and I didn't want his son Sean to find me the same way."

I couldn't help myself... "This would be the same Sean you'd exposed yourself in front of... that same morning?"

A wicked smile, "The very same!"

"So, what did you do?"

"Initially, I ignored him... but then he called out, "Mrs. Adams...?

"I sat up and turned around, looking at him... but wondered... out loud, "Sean... what are you doing here?"

He held out TJ's towel... "Returning this."

"Oh, thank you... but you didn't have to... TJ could have done that."

Intrigued, I asked, "What was his demeanor? You said that in the morning, he'd just stood there looking at you, stunned by your appearance. Was he still in that same mode?"

"I couldn't... well, I was still sitting, and he was behind the chair so he really couldn't see anything but my legs..."

"Okay... but how did he sound?" as I tried to get her to be more specific, "Did he sound confident, uneasy..., I mean that was a pretty flimsy excuse for him to be there."

"I guess he sounded normal, like an eighteen or nineteen year old should sound... but just hearing him say something was an improvement over the morning... but I could still see the look on his face when he opened the door... his eyes got so big and his chin dropped... so I stood up and turned around so I could see what his reaction would be this time."

Never one to miss an opportunity, I smiled and said, "And I'm sure that with your cover-up missing... he could see twice as much of you."

Smiling back, she kissed my nose and said, "By his reaction... you're probably right."

"What... did he attack you...?" her answer too flippant.

"Better than that," she cooed, "he took two steps away from me!"

That was interesting.

Although I could sympathize with the kid, an encounter with Elle under any circumstances could be daunting, but one would think that a young man, with a year of college experience at a well-known "Party School," would have, somewhat, prepared him for such a situation. But it seemed that he would need some more, "seasoning," before confronting our girl.

Despite that, I asked, "So what did you do then?"

"I just continued to stand there, ten feet in front of him... with the two of us staring at one another, until he... kind of mumbled, "Do you always dress like that?"

"Dress like what?" I answered, a little annoyed.

"Dress like you are now..." pointing at me."

She still looked annoyed.

"So, I took a deep breath and said, "Sean... I'm in my backyard, sitting by my pool, reading a book and enjoying a nice afternoon. There isn't anyone home, except me, so I believe that I can wear anything I like... or even nothing at all, and not be a threat to anyone. Does that make sense to you?"

Now looking completely bewildered, he looked down at his feet, muttering, "Well what about this morning... you were already dressed like that."

Looking at me, she laughed, "I couldn't believe he was that naïve. I mean Trey is only a year older that this kid, and he's a hundred years more worldly."

"From all that you've told me, that's most likely true. But Trey's life experiences were already one hundred times more worldly than Sean's... by the time Trey was fifteen. Apples and oranges," I told her.

She was quiet, thinking about what I'd just said.

Then she cocked her head, smiled and asked, "But would it have been the same if I'd been flirting and exposing myself to Sean... like I did with Trey?"

I shrugged and asked her, "What does Sean's father do for a living?"

"He works at some financial company in Providence. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Apples and Oranges," I told her. "Trey was able and willing to help his dad. That helped him grow-up with a sense of responsibility. Sean never had that opportunity... so it's going to take him some time to grow up."

"Okay, I understand that. But what he lacks in responsibility... he more than makes up for it with... doing what he's told."

"Which means what?" with a shake of my head.

We were still naked in bed, facing each other, the scent of our sexual encounter still lingering...,

This was her story:

"He was still just standing there looking at me, so I said, "Sean... come over here." As he walked towards me, I turned and face the pool, so that when he stopped in front of me... I pushed him into the water...!"

I gave her a surprised look, but she put her index finger to her lips and shushed me... I ran my fingers over my lips... zipping them shut.

"He came up sputtering... "What'd you do that for!"

"This," I yelled at him and jumped in after him!"

"Really," I deadpanned, without unzipping my mouth... "You jumped into the pool with him. Do you have a Death Wish?"

"What... it was still hot, and I still had a buzz on from the Sangria and the book. He was there... and he looked really cute and all grown up and... even after using the vibrator and getting myself off... I don't know how many times... I was still horny."

Shaking my head... while rolling my eyes, I couldn't believe...

No... I could believe, because at this point... she had absolutely no restraints. If the thought popped into her head... why not!

So, I picked my head up, resting it in my hand... and listened.

Looking at me, waiting... so when I didn't say anything more...

"So I was splashing him and jumping on his shoulders and trying to dunk him, and then he started to laugh and fight back... and my top came off and he got a really serious look on his face and I took my hands and put them on the sides of his head and pulled his face to my tits and rubbed them in his face and he started to lick and kiss them and I was holding his head and then he stopped and looked up at me and stood up and as soon as he stood up I put my hand in his crotch and his cock was stiff as a flagpole..."

"Flagpole...?" I thought, "Jesus, that's the worst adjective I'd ever heard to describe a hard on... where does she come up with this stuff?

But I didn't say a thing.

"... and as soon as I touched him... he kind of... I guess he growled... like and he kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back and he was rubbing me... my tits and my ass and then he stuck a finger in my pussy and then another finger and he was practically picking me up with his fingers inside me... so I stopped him and told him to sit on the edge of the pool and then I undid his shorts and pulled them and his boxers off and pushed his legs apart and I started to rub his cock and it was... and I'm not kidding... it was the longest and hardest cock I've ever seen and I put it in my mouth and started to suck on it and lick it and then I told him to move closer to the edge and then pushed him backward and he was resting on his elbows and I was licking him everywhere and sucking on him and then sucking his balls and then I told him to lay flat and when he did I lifted his balls out of the way and started to lick his asshole and I was stroking him with my hand and licking his ball and sucking on them and then licking his asshole and he started to moan and I put his cock back in my mouth and I was fingering his ass and squeezing his balls and all of a sudden he squirted into my mouth and I could barely keep it all inside... and even after I swallowed it all and I was still licking and sucking on him... it kept on coming out... God it was so fucking sexy."

Father and son... in a span of less than three hours.

WTF!

But... by now, I'd given up on worrying about her irresponsible behavior. If she got caught, I was positive she wouldn't give me up. The whole thing could be written off as a lapse of judgement on her part... no big deal.