Show & Tell Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least that was how she was going to play it.

Me?

D' Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

"Did you get him out of there without him having to retrieve something from the house for you?" I asked.

"Actually, I climbed out of the pool, took his hand and led him to my lounge chair..."

I gave her a look and she waved at me dismissively, continuing to tell me what happened.

"I wrapped him in a towel and took his clothes into the house to dry them. While I was in there, I grabbed a bottle of Chardonnay and two glasses..."

"Really Elle..." as I shook my head, "you left him naked by the pool and now you're going to ply him with alcohol. Kid is what... nineteen or twenty? Were you going to drive him home too?"

(coming from a guy who'd wined, dined and seduced Elle's eighteen-year-old daughter Kim only a week before, ("Show & Tell - Chapter 38") I was being... just a little bit hypocritical... but trying to make a point)

"No, I wasn't going to get him drunk," she remarked, "I wanted to wrap us both up in that towel and just cuddle. And if he'd let me, I was going to read him some of the book."

"That... what would make you think about something like that?"

"I don't know... I was just so... I was... what's that word you use instead of "satisfied?"

"Sated."

"That's it. I was just so sated... I wanted to... not move, but sip my wine, feel his warmth and relax. The book...? It had made me think about where I'd come from since we started our... not affair, because that sounds... like we're doing something wrong. No, since we started our romance... and you've given me so much confidence in myself... and the book reminded me of... me, and I wanted to see if Sean would see that too."

She wanted... this kid to see her in the same light as the subject of the autobiography... by reading him certain excerpts from her adventures?

Based on what I'd heard so far, she had two chances... slim and none... and slim had just left the yard!

But we'll see.

"So we were wrapped in the towel, occasionally sipping the wine, and I was reading about Alice's first night in Paris... and the young college student flirting with her... and how that led to them having drinks and then dinner... his apartment and breakfast the next morning..."

Interrupting, I asked how specifically the author had recounted their first sexual encounter. Had she revealed the intimacy of that encounter?

"Oh yes..." she breathlessly responded, actually recounting their lovemaking in detail.

"And how did Sean react to this revelation?"

"As well as I had hoped." she mischievously replied, "He asked me how I would have reacted... which caused me start to play with him, describing how I would seduce a younger man."

SON OF A BITCH!

She'd known what she was doing all along.

She'd been biding her time, using her wiles to allow him to use his teenage recuperative powers to get him excited again.

Well done... very well done.

Smiling, I silently urged her to continue.

"So I was getting him excited and he started to kiss me... really kiss me, like we were going to make love and I was rubbing him and kissing him back and... then I started to kiss my way to his crotch, stopping and licking and gently biting his nipples, my fingers just brushing up and down his cock and his whispered... "Rub my balls like that," so I held his cock with my right hand, and let the fingers of my left hand brush his balls... moving them from side to side... and then I started kissing and licking my way down... still lightly brushing his cock and balls... until I had my face in his crotch and I let my mouth replace my fingers on his cock and used both hands to massage his balls and then let my fingers slip between his legs so I was rubbing them over his asshole and he started to groan... and then he... he moved... and he forced himself around so that his face was in my crotch and he started to lick my pussy... spreading my lips open with his fingers and pushing his tongue inside me and he was really pushing his tongue deep inside me and... and I moved a little to the side so that I could continue to suck on his cock and play with his balls... and that made him grab my ass and force my crotch harder against his face and he pushed his tongue deeper inside me and I couldn't stand it anymore and I started to cum... I was pushing back against him and moaning and crying and then he just pushed me again so that I was on my back and he had his face between my legs and he was kneeling with my head between his legs and I pushed my face up into his ass and I was licking and fucking his asshole with my mouth and now he was crying and moaning and I knew I had to have him inside me... so I pushed him and told him to lay down on his back and I waited for him and once he was settled... I straddled his hips and I held his cock in my hand and slowly pushed back on him until he was inside me and then we both started to move and I waited for him to catch up and then we were moving together and his cock felt like the big dildo you bought me only it was better and we were moving and he was filling me up and I was starting to cum again and I opened my eyes and looked at him and he had this look like he was going to fuck me until I couldn't take any more and I wanted him to do just that so I pushed back even harder against him and I was getting even more excited and I bent over and put my face right up against his and I said, "Slap my tits..."

It is no secret that, as our affair had proceeded, I'd introduced all manner of sexual enterprise. The vast majority had born fruit, some to a higher degree than others.

However, one area that I had explored, "Sadism and Masochism," (S&M) was kind of an orphaned child, something I had no real knowledge of or need to educate myself. My one "real" introduction to that culture, had come on my "date" with college girl Kim, and that all of a year earlier. ("Show & Tell" - Chapter 31)

That said, having listened to Elle's narrative of her seduction of the nineteen-year-old Sean... and then her, "demand" that he, "... Slap my tits..." had me wondering where that had come from?

I started to pay closer attention to her story.

"... he looked at me and continued to push his cock into me as the two of us rocked back and forth... but I wanted more."

"Leaning even closer to his face, I hissed, "SLAP MY TITS," spittle from my mouth hitting his nose, eyes and mouth... causing his eyes to flash as he pushed and held me upright with his left hand... and slapping my tits weakly with his right. I slapped his hand away from my chest and this time I yelled at him, "Hit me you little faggot..." and I actually spit in his face...!"

Now she paused and looked at me... expecting, I guessed, me to question her motives for this, even for her, behavior.

I reached out with my right index finger and touched her pursed lips... waiting a second before asking, "And...?"

Before answering, she took my finger with her right hand and slipped it into her mouth... where she erotically sucked on it until I felt my cock suddenly stirring. Luckily... she didn't notice... or that would have been the end of her account!

"... and he grabbed me by my neck and slapped me across the face... hard and I was so stunned that I sat up on his abdomen and then he slapped my right tit and then slapped my tits again and then he sat up and twisted off the lounge and threw me sideways so my shoulders head and neck were hanging off one side and my legs off the other side and he climbed on top of me and pushed himself between my legs and started to fuck me and he leaned way over and slapped my face again and then he spit in my face and kept fucking me and I was getting so fucking excited that I picked my head up and called him a, "... fucking little faggot," again... and he slapped my face and pulled away from me... then reached across the lounge and grabbed my head and pulled me into a sitting position and spit in my face again and then threw me sideways and pushed my head down onto the cushion and he started to slap my ass and my back and my shoulders and I couldn't stop him and tell him what I wanted so I just pulled my knees up... which threw him off balance and I then picked my ass up in the air and yelled at him... "Fuck MY Ass... Fuck MY Ass... HARD!" and he never even hesitated...

He slapped my ass again and again and then he knelt behind me and he pushed his cock into my ass and he started to fuck me and he reached around me and grabbed my tits and then my nipples and he was twisting them and pinching them and fucking my ass and I thought I was going to pass out. I was so fucking excited that I started to squirt and he had all this fluid running down his legs and he kept squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples and then I reached under my crotch and grabbed his balls and started to pull on his balls and all of a sudden his whole body stiffened and he came in my asshole."

Her eyes were looking at mine and her whole face was lit up... a smile on her lips and in her eyes...

And I pulled her close... grinned at her and then flipped her over, pulled her ass up and I fucked her again, the same way the kid had... I guess?

Once I was done, we spooned again..., me trying to catch my breath, Elle purring. Finally, taking a deep breath, I ran my left index finger up her jaw line and asked, "How did it end?"

Rolling over, she kissed me and held my face in her hands, just looking into my eyes again. Finally she said, "He dropped onto the lounge and knelt back on his ankles, and when I turned over and looked at him... he had the blank look on his face... like he was lost... or didn't know what happened to him. So, I asked, "What?"

"Where are my clothes?"

"In the dryer," I told him.

"He got up, walked into the house and was gone for about five minutes. When he came back out... he was dressed, and he was drinking a beer..."

"I was so tired I could barely sit up. So, were we looking at each other and he finally said, "You asked me why I came over here and I want you to know that it was for two reasons? First, because of how you were dressed this morning. I figured you'd still be wearing that bathing suit and I wanted to be able to look at you again..."

"I was laying naked on the lounge chair, so I smiled at him and said, "Satisfy your curiosity?"

"He just nodded, so I asked, "And what was the second reason?"

"Now he smiled at me, looking at me from head to toe and said, "My father."

WHAT!

Before I could react beyond that... she put her finger on my lips and said, "I bolted up off the chair and looked him, "Your father, what does he have to do with this?"

"Nothing... other than..." as he took a sip of beer, "I was in the kitchen when he walked into the house with your husband's baseball glove in his hand and a look on his face that I'd never seen before. Then he looked at me and I asked him, "You okay?"

He shook his head and said, "Fucking Elle Adams."