Show & Tell Ch. 41

Story Info
Grandfather avoids teacher, reunites with college girl.
7.5k words
4.75
2.3k
2
0

Part 41 of the 41 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bacon...?"

Did Samantha's mom have a cook?

Or had I neglected to ask, when told by the girls that Sam's mom wouldn't be home... and hadn't been home... when she would come home?

I think I should have considered that important.

If it was her,.. Sam's mother... the supposed "Escort....," what the fuck was I supposed to do now?

She had to have looked around the house, since my car was parked in front, knowing that Kim would try to talk me into letting Sam come with us... and found the three of us naked on her family room pullout bed.

So why the bacon?

Had she brought someone home herself?

Lots of thinking and questions... and unless I got out of the bed, I'd get none of them answered.

So, I, as quietly as possible, disengaged myself from the girls, got up and looked around for my clothes. My pants and boxers were on a chair, my shoes next to the pants... but my shirt was nowhere to be found. Then I spotted it, under the metal bar that supported the middle of the sofa bed. No way I could retrieve it, without waking the girls.

So shirtless... and more than likely looking like something the cat dragged in... I followed the scent of the sizzling bacon into the kitchen.

Well... there wasn't any hired help at the stove, or a stranger sitting at the table. There was, however, a rather attractive blond, from the rear, wearing a white satin, shorty housecoat, oven mittens and holding tongs, standing at the stove, turning the delicious smelling meat.

Okay, now what?

Taking a big breath, and ready to take whatever she would dish out, I said, "Good morning."

Turning, as if she'd expected the greeting, she smiled...

... and I thought, "Nineteen."

"Hi," still wearing the smile, "hungry?"

I hadn't thought about that, more worried about her calling the cops than my appetite.

"Coffee to your right and juice in the fridge," as she turned back to the stove.

My opinion, when first seeing her picture in the "Personals," section of the Phoenix, had been, "She looks like she could be Samantha's older sister."

That appraisal was now confirmed.

But, pouring myself a cup of coffee, the most important thing I needed to know was... why had she allowed all of this? Was she that permissive?

Walking over to her, leaning back against the counter to her left, far enough away that I wouldn't get spattered by the hot grease, I got her attention, tipped the cup at her and introduced myself.

Politely, she waved the tongs at me and said, "Madison."

As stated, when Sam had come running down the stairs to greet Kim and I, the previous evening, I'd thought she was Samantha little sister. That was how much her looks had changed since I first met her. Once she was made up and dressed to go out, I recognized her from the dance, but I easily could have been convinced she was fourteen or fifteen years old.

That said, her mother could have introduced herself as, "... Sam's older sister Maddy... I'm nineteen..." and I would have believed her too.

"Man," I thought to myself, "you're getting old."

But I also thought, "Alright, things have gone well so far... so it's time to get out of here!"

That's when Maddy asked, "Did you lose your shirt?"

Awkward pause before I answered, "Not lost... just stuck under the sleeper. Didn't want to disturb the girls, so..."

She laughed and shook her head.

Then she moved her left, stood on her toes and reached with oven mittened hand up to my shoulder and said, "How gallant of you."

I just shrugged... because I remembered that I drove Kim here last night, so I had to drive her back to her car. Why hadn't I done that when we returned from Connecticut?

I really hadn't thought I'd end up spending the night with Kim, never mind both girls, especially at Sam's house.

So, when the "Eggs or Pancakes," question was asked, I smiled and answered, "Both if you're up to it."

It occurred to me at that moment, I might want to ask, "Now... before you start cooking... tell me what's really going on here."

That, however, might have been a mistake, because, as my lawyer friends always tell me, "Never ask a question, that you don't already know the answer to."

So, I rattled on about the events of the day, never telling her where I'd taken the girls, or how the evening had gone, relying on them to amuse her with the details.

I had no idea what they'd tell her regarding our ending up naked on her sleep sofa?

And I didn't wait for the girls to wake up before leaving. Maddy would explain and drop Kim at her car. And at some point, I'd get my shirt back.

That took over a month... but the eggs and pancakes were delicious.

Meanwhile...

I spent the weekend with the family, had a great time with granddaughter Alexis, showing her how to catch minnows with a bottle and some bread and was back at work on Monday morning, catching up on everything I'd been neglecting since I'd started the liaison with Kim... and her mother had pulled the crazy Don and Sean fiasco.

Halfway through the correspondences that had piled up on my desk, my receptionist buzzed me. "There's a Vanessa on the phone, says she represents something called, "Mia Creations," and would appreciate an appointment with you. Would you like to speak to her?"

"Mia Creations?"

Was it possible that this was some sort of ruse to get, "The Mia," that had disappeared over a year earlier, in touch with me?

Going along with it, I asked, "Did she give any indication what kind of "Creations," she's talking about?"

"Sorry, that was all she said."

With a practiced sigh, I said, "Okay, put her on."

A few minutes later I had a phone number and an address in the Boston area, along with a plea to, "Call that number as soon as you can. Mia is in trouble and she doesn't trust anyone but me and you."

As always, I heard my long-departed father's deadpan voice, "... you and I."

I went into the bathroom to make the call.

At 1:00 PM, I was parked in front of a large Victorian house in a notoriously wealthy suburb of Boston, helping Mia pack all of her possessions into the back of my Escalade. An hour later, we reversed the process, as Mia directed me to Vanessa's apartment in Providence, another Victorian house... in a not so opulent neighborhood. But it was neat, well-furnished and squeaky clean.

While all of this was happening, and on the drive in between, I got the story as to what and why.

If it was all true, and to this day I have no reason to doubt her, Mia's fourteen months living with Marie were a dream... wrapped in a nightmare.

Marie was a divorcee, with two minor children. When Mia was introduced into the household, it was as an "Au Pair," someone to take care of the children as Marie's Real Estate business flourished. Marie still had her, "Dominatrix," business in the City, and she and her lover Adam were still an item, but Mia was minimally involved in any of that.

Then, after three months of balancing her college education, taking care of the kids, housework, cooking and sleeping with Marie, things changed.

Marie and Adam attended a "Fetish Flea," in Las Vegas, which is a gathering of people interested and practiced in both the industries that support these individuals, as well as those looking for something "new," in the lifestyle.

When they returned, they'd found a few, "new," things that had garnered their attention... and all of which involved Mia. They also wanted to devote more time to each other, along with expanding both Marie's Real Estate agency, and her side business.

The first was an easy one: Marie would teach Mia how to prepare all of the paperwork to submit to the bank, as her Real Estate customers applied for a mortgage. This would include all of the "Purchase & Sale Agreements," then the "Closing Documents," which were needed by both the bank and the buyers. Mia had no problem with that since it could all be done in her off hours.

What really caused a problem was Marie starting to incorporate Adam into her relationship with Mia.

"At first, I just took it as part of the growth in her dependence on him in their affair. I wanted Marie to be happy so when he got into bed with us for the first time, I kind of looked at it like it would be the same as you, Elle and I... a fun threesome where we could all have a good time. But then I learned very quickly that there was nothing fun about sex with Adam. It was all about his building a solid wall of dominance over anyone involved, and that included me... especially me. But that wasn't what was surprising. I knew Marie was completely under his control. But I thought her feelings for me would, somehow, protect me. Over the past year, he physically abused me to the point where I'd sometimes have to leave and go to Vanessa's apartment for a few days to recover. But what finally caused me to break off my relationship with Marie..." as tears formed in her eyes, "was last Saturday, when he tied me to his discipline table...," her voice breaking, "... and allowed two of his friends rape me and fuck my ass..." as she completely broke down.

I pulled over and consoled her as best I could, waiting for her to recover.

It took a few minutes.

I didn't ask her about calling the police... because this was the lifestyle she'd chosen. I didn't ask about the details of the "rape," or how Adam or Marie had reacted to that outrage. I just wondered how I might, somehow, get retribution for her.

Once she'd settled down, I continued our drive to Providence. The question I did ask was, "So where do you go from here?"

"First," she said, "I'm going to my doctor because Adam told those two monsters not to worry about protection, "... because she's clean."

"Fuckers didn't even lube themselves... just got it hard and stuck it in me. It hurt like hell and I'll never forget it. And I'll never let it happen again!"

"Did Marie know about it?" I asked.

"Of course," Mia answered, "and when you got to the house... I called her and told her to tell Adam that she'd be glad to take my place and let his friends fuck her ass anytime they wanted."

She was quiet for a while and then looked at me and promised she would continue with her education but switch to become a "Business Administration" major, finding her own living arrangements, and "... letting you take me to lunch whenever you have free time."

"That'll work," I replied with a smile.

She didn't promise anything more than that.

Three days later, she called and asked me to take her to lunch.

"I thought the issuing of that invitation had been left to me?" I reminded her.

"I was under duress when I offered that arrangement. I'm thinking more clearly now," was her reply.

I met her at Vanessa's apartment and took her to a nice Japanese Restaurant on the other side of Providence.

This was the second time I'd been to Vanessa's apartment... and also the second time she hadn't been home. Aside from the initial phone call... I hadn't even talked to her.

I'd have to ask Mia what that was all about.

After we'd gotten our drinks, I asked how she was adjusting to her new surroundings.

"Believe it or not, it's hard," she responded, "I was... and probably still am... in love with Marie. But I moved in with her, to be with her... and, "yes," I did expect that Adam would be involved somehow, when I made that move. But I never expected that Marie would relinquish control over me and give it to him."

I responded, "As I asked the other day... "Where do you from here?"

Looking serious, she took a piece of paper from her purse and handed it to me. On it was a phone number and two email addresses.

I gave her a questioning look.

"Since I left... Marie and Adam have, "Blown up my phone!" They've been calling me, texting and emailing me... nonstop. I got over twenty from each of them yesterday. So last night, I deleted all of my online accounts and changed my phone number."

Shaking my head, "Begging you to come back, I'm sure."

"Yup and letting me know how much they've done for me over the last year and a half."

"How did you reply?"

"I haven't," she stated, "and I'm not. They both sound desperate, even Adam, although the asshole hasn't apologized for what he'd done."

"And if he did?"

"Wouldn't make any difference. I'm done with them," she answered flatly.

"How about school. Have you been able to switch majors?"

"Still waiting to hear from the Dean. He's not worried about the change, but he's waiting to see about two of my electives. In order to catch up, I might have to double up on the "Core," classes."

"How about your living arrangements... which leads me to another question... how come I haven't met Vanessa?"

"She's a Stripper at, "Fantasia," Mia replied, "and she's going to Nursing School. Her classes are all on weeknights, so she's set up her, "Dancing," schedule for weekday afternoons and weekend nights. She's really cute, sexy, great body and she has the tiniest nipples you've ever seen. And on top of all that... she's really smart. Her biggest problem is, she's got to do this all on her own."

"Can't get help from anyone?

"No, her parents are more interested in the local bars... her sister has two kids... from two different guys and is only seventeen... and she has no one else."

"That sucks," I responded, thinking to myself that I'd check with a friend of mine that was an Army recruiter. Might solve the problem.

In the meantime...

Mia looked at me and asked, "Do you have any time right now?"

"I'll have more tomorrow... but if there's something you need...?"

"No... Yes... can we leave?"

I paid the bill and we walked out to my car. As I opened her door, I asked, "What can I do for you?"

She looked up at me and whispered, "Can you hug me?"

We stood together for five minutes with me holding her and her crying on my chest. Once she was finished, she sniffled and asked, "Will you kiss me."

I lifted her onto the running board and kissed her on the lips... not really sure of her state of mind but having a clue because my shirt was wet. That led to another question... should this be a passionate or platonic kiss?

I let her make that decision.

She chose to wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me in a way that told me, "... I feel safe in your arms."

On the way back to Vanessa's place, she asked how Elle was doing?

I filled her in on Elle's adventures with her boss Allen, Trey, the son of her car mechanic and the father and son duo, Don and Sean.

"You've got to be shitting me!" she exclaimed, "she fucked the father and then the son... both on the same day!"

"Both in the same afternoon. And if you questioned her... she could give you any number of reasons why it all made sense."

With a laugh, Mia said, "That woman could make just about anything make sense... as long as she was talking to herself."

I nodded in agreement and then added, "Next time we have lunch, remind me to tell you about her interlude with Brady."

Eyes wide... she exhaled, "The football player?"

"No," offering her a smile, "the dog!"

I dropped her off at Vanessa's, a promise to call me once she'd gotten settled and her immediate future stabilized...

She called the next morning.

"Marie knocked on 'Nnesa's door last night. I have no idea how they found me... but Adam was outside, and Marie wanted me to come out and sit in his car while they talked to me..." she sounded frantic.

"Where are you now?" I asked.

"Still at Vanessa's."

"Are you safe?"

"Yes, they stayed parked outside until after midnight and then they finally left. I don't know what to do."

"Let me make a call and I'll get back to you."

One of the good things, one of the many good things, about being a sports figure and a successful businessman, is that people tend to remember you. In this case, I was doubly blessed because the guy I needed had been my college freshman roommate.

He was now the Chief of Police.

It took one call to Tim, then calls to Vanessa and Mia to get them to call Tim with their pertinent information... and less than an hour later, I received a text reply from him, letting me know that "... a patrol car would be making a couple of extra swings past Vanessa's address, per shift, looking for the two cars registered to Adam and Marie.

At 4:30 that afternoon, I got another text message from him, informing me that they'd been politely asked to stay away from Mia, both while she was, "... home or at school."

The following Monday, Mia's mom and dad's house was added to that list.

Tuesday, she called and asked me to take her to lunch.

When I picked her up, the first thing she wanted to be, "Was Tim really your roommate? And how does he know so much about me?"

I managed to look completely innocent... until she continued...

"He was really nice when I spoke to him, wished me luck in navigating my new major and congratulated me on a GPA. Then he was very complimentary of my parents for all they've done with the Adoption and Foster Care Agencies in the State. He never asked how or why I knew you, only that "... no one as young and goal oriented as you, deserves to be harassed for any reason."

Before I could respond, she added, "Oh, and before he hung up, he asked me if would be okay if he checked on me over the next week, just to make sure Adam and Marie hadn't found new ways to bother me... then he said, "And, by the way, my old roomie is a really good guy to have in your corner."

I just shrugged and told her, "There are people you will meet in life that you know you will want to be friends with forever. Then there will be others, that seem that way, but over time you'll discover they are really only your friend for who you are, and what you can do for them. Sometimes it's hard to figure out which are which... but never with Tim."

Had a nice lunch on College Hill, Mia telling me she had a job interview with a Mortgage Company the next day, but she wouldn't be able to give them any kind of Resume because, "I've never worked on the books for anyone in that industry."

"Sure you have," I replied, "you've worked part time for me for the last year and a half. You've done research, written contracts and helped my lawyer with the Mortgage and Lease paperwork. If they have any questions... have them call me."

(Excuse me while I try to put the shoulder, I dislocated... while patting myself on the back for the last few paragraphs, back in place. But if you've followed this autobiography for the last 40 chapters, you'll know that I actually do want to do good things for people... but I also have an ulterior motive in cases involving beautiful young women. In Mia's case... that motive was being mocked. The least she could have done for all my efforts, would be to give me that, "baby talk" dessert request, and the "car sex" that went along with it)

Knowing what I was capable of doing, as proven when I wrote that Class Assignment for her during her freshman year, she didn't question my ability to give her a favorable review on her job application.

But, once again, she managed to elude rewarding me for my efforts.

As I dropped her off at Vanessa's apartment, knowing that Vanessa was working, couldn't Mia have invited me up and remunerated me for offering my services?

Nope.

Still... as I sat in the car, watching her disappear into the building, I knew that I am nothing, if not patient. And knowing what that reward would be, for all I was doing, would be more than worth the wait.

And wait I would... because Mia disappeared again.

After not hearing from her for a week, I took a trip to "Fantasia," where Mia had told me Vanessa worked. Since I'd never met her, I figured I'd have to ask every dancer if they knew Vanessa. What would be the chances that she'd dance using her real name?

Then I remembered Mia's description of her. "... She's really cute, sexy, has a great body and has the tiniest nipples you've ever seen..."