Show & Tell Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my hands on her hips and allowed her to set her own pace, neither helping, nor resisting, her movements... but the look on her face... and that lip...

Her first cry was just that, and with it came a renewed acceleration in her gyrations... her eyes shutting tightly, her face showing an increase in her arousal... her over bitten lower lip disappearing, proof of that.

Her second cry didn't stop... until both of us ejaculated... our voices joined in a cacophony of sound that only lovers might understand.

She collapsed against me, both of us covered in sweat, neither of us ready to let go.

Mia, who'd sat quietly to my right during the entire exhibition, now moved to my side and wrapped her arms around both of us.

We sat like that for a few moments... and then Mia whispered in my ear... "You really are a fucking slut."

A half hour later, showered and dressed, I sat in my car and called Elle, telling her I'd gotten, "... caught up in something..." and that I'd see her tomorrow.

She sounded devastated... but I was in no condition to deal with her.

Then I drove to a nearby restaurant, where I picked up more take-out, and another bottle of wine, and had an early dinner with the girls.

As they sat naked on the couch, Mia took a sip of her wine and asked, "So... what was this Elle and Brady thing all about?"

They barked at me when I left.