Show & Tell Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was the third girl to dance... and was all that Mia had promised.

But despite all of that, the girl couldn't dance at all...

As she moved listlessly to the music, I joined the half dozen other men at the stage, waiting for her to move in my direction. Once she did, I slipped a $5 into her garter and asked for a Lap Dance, when her set was over. She smiled and said, "Thank you... I'll come looking for you in ten minutes."

She had beautiful eyes...

Oh, and the tiniest nipples I'd ever seen.

True to her word, she arrived at the bar ten minutes later. She'd changed into a tiny little skirt and crop top, both of which enhanced her sex appeal. When I stood to offer her the bar stool next to me... she looked up at me and said, "You must be Mia's boyfriend."

"When I answered, "Guilty as charged," she took my hand and led me to one of the, what amounted to, large closets on the back wall of the club. I paid a bouncer $30 for the Lap Dance, a $10 tip for him... and was asked what I wanted "... as your free drink?" I ordered a fresh one of what I'd left at the bar... then looked at Vanessa to see what she'd like. She ordered a glass of champagne.

The bouncer left, and Vanessa and I settled in the room, sitting down on an undersized, brown pleather love seat.

My knees almost touched the door.

Looking at her, I started to ask, "What happened..." when she cut me off and said, "Wait until Amber brings the drinks."

A moment later there was a knock on the door and Amber delivered our drinks. Then she added, "Ten minutes," and closed the door.

Vanessa turned, held her glass in her hand and said, "Thank you."

Giving her a confused look, I asked, "For what?"

Standing, she stepped in front of me, then knelt down on the loveseat and crawled on her knees until she got to my left side and then sat down sideways in my lap. After wrapping her right arm around my neck, she kissed me on the cheek and said, "For bringing Mia back."

Not having heard from her for a week, but not knowing how to phrase the question, I finally asked, "But is she still back?"

A confused look, then a pause... a smile... and, "Of course she's still back! Didn't she tell you that she has a new sister? Her mom and dad just adopted

the Vietnamese girl that's been living with them in foster care for over three years. The whole family went to Maine for a vacation after the ceremony."

We toasted Mia's "new" sister and then, as I started to say, "You know... Mia and I..." before Vanessa cut me off and said, "Yeah... I know this is how you met Mia. She's told me all the stories, especially the ones involving you and Elle, which she said she didn't really believe... until. She told me that, when you invited her to meet with the two of you... she was so nervous when she was driving to the motel, she took half a "Molly," just to relax."

Looking at her, now relaxed myself because I knew Mia was safe, I asked, "And what do you need to relax?"

Giving me a look, she grinned and stood up. Opening the door, she waved at the bartender and held up her now, empty champagne flute. Then she looked to her right and waved at someone.

Turning to me, she said, "Give me $100 and we'll have a half hour to discuss that."

A moment later the bouncer showed up and Vanessa gave him the money and the explanation for it. She also asked that Amber deliver another drink for me and a Split of Champagne, "... on ice," which would be covered by the extra money.

Once all of that was accomplished, the door was closed, and I toasted Vanessa for her foresight. Sitting back down in my lap, she toasted me for having the cash to pay for her foresight.

Putting her glass down, she wrapped her right arm back around my neck and gave me a lingering kiss on the lips. Then, leaning back, she smiled and said, "I believe that your last question was, "... and what do you need to relax?"

Instead of answering the question, she stood up and turned to face me. Reaching down, she put her hands under my knees and tried to pull me forward. Her efforts were stifled by the fact that my legs were too long for the tiny room, leading her to ask me to stand, while she pulled the right side of the love seat into right corner of the "room," then pulled it forward, leaving it at an angle, then pushed the left side against the back wall, leaving me with... some extra room for my legs.

Rather than having her try to muscle me to a slouching position when I sat down, I did it by myself.

Looking down at me, she knelt, with her knees on both sides of me and then slid forward so she was sitting in my lap, facing me.

I felt movement in my crotch.

She smiled, then giggled.

Leaning forward, her forehead touching mine... we were nose to nose and I found myself looking into the most beautiful green eyes...

"You're easy..." she breathed into my face, "I haven't even moved yet."

I smiled and shrugged... "Beautiful young women do that to me."

Laughing, she wrapped both hands around the back of my neck, let herself fall backwards away from my face and chest... then started to grind her crotch against mine.

(At this point, I'd like to offer a disclaimer here: Starting with Elle, her daughter Kim... Kim's friend Samantha, and Samantha's mother Madison. Let's throw in Mia and for one night, her friend Hanna... and now Vanessa. I've described each of these girls/young women/women as: Beautiful, Sexy, Smart, Worldly and Seductive. With the exception of Madison and Vanessa, I've had some sort of sexual encounters with the others... and it appears that Vanessa was, "moving," to join the former group. I must concede that men, (and women) tastes differ when it comes to the adjectives I've assigned to these ladies. However, since these are my recollections, and my stories of true events, I will continue to describe these girls/young women/women as I see them, and as I would guess the majority of my readers would describe them. I'll let those of you who find, "Women in Hip Boots" just as highly erotic, appreciate these chapters for the stories themselves)

Lowering her head, she stared into my eyes and continued to rock her hips forward and back, grinding on my now, very hard cock, the smile gone, replaced by a serious look of..., want, desire, maybe lust...?

But what if it was a well-practiced, "...want, desire, maybe lust...," for the money she would earn for the performance she was rendering?

I preferred the "... maybe lust?" interpretation.

And to, maybe, reward my confidence, Vanessa took her right hand from behind my head and reached down between her legs, attempting to push my cock straight up my abdomen, in an effort to maximize the friction between us.

That didn't work, so she scooted backwards off me, stood. and with my help managed to get me positioned so that she would get what she wanted.

She also removed her top, allowing me to see, touch and lick, her perfect and totally natural breasts and "dime" size nipples.

Once her objective was realized, she resumed her position in my lap, kissed me again on the lips, and then whispered in my ear, "I'd take everything off... but I don't want to stain the front of your pants."

I thought that was very considerate of her.

After a prolonged session of her kissing my lips, my face, my neck, my ears and anyplace else she could reach with her arms wrapped around my neck... and my hands rubbing her ass... and her chest... while licking and sucking on her nipples... she suddenly slipped backwards out of my lap, forced my legs apart with her hands... slipped between my legs... kneeling on the floor and pulled my pants down below my knees...

I thought that was pretty considerate of her also... while she took my cock out of my boxers and started to lick and suck it... all the while emitting a soft, but vibrating, humming noise... which had me moaning within 30 seconds.

As I came to a climax, she pulled her head back and cover my dick with the palm of her right hand, my cum squirting onto that hand and redirected onto my abdomen.

I dropped my head back, trying to catch my breath, suddenly feeling her climb back up on the love seat, kneeling straight up, her chest in my face as she rubbed the cum off me, spreading some of it on her lips and nipples, and then kissing me on the lips, before pushing my face up against her chest, offering her breasts for me to pleasure.

Damn girl exuded consideration.

A minute later, she climbed off me, picked up a container of sterile wipes and cleaned off what was left of my cum and helped me back into my pants.

As we finished our drinks, I asked her to tell me something about herself. Over the next few minutes, she pretty much verified what Mia had told me about her, and then she confessed that I was the second man she'd had "sex" with while performing a lap dance.

"The first," she continued, "was my first lap dance, when I had no idea what I was doing. When I told one of the other girls about it... she looked at me wide eyed and said, "Don't ever tell anyone about that! And don't ever let anyone try to talk you into doing something like that, no matter how much they offer you. The City could shut us down and we'd all be out of work!"

Cocking my head, I smiled and asked, "So why me?"

Shaking her head, she giggled and said, "The girl was lying. They all have sex if the customer wants it. She lied because she didn't want me competing with her. But after that, I never let the guys try anything because I don't need the hassles when he'd tell the next girl that I'd taken care of him. The money I earn dancing and doing the lap dances helps me pay most of my bills."

I asked about her nursing studies, and she told me that she'd started in a "Vocational," high school and then tried to earn enough money in "regular" jobs but could never make ends meet. Then she met Mia through a mutual friend, and they ended up hanging around together.

"Mia told her about the money that she was making at her club and I decided to try it."

"But she doesn't dance." I stated.

"They don't have, "Rub" girls here, and they didn't need bartenders or bar girls. So I ended up dancing." she replied.

I hesitated to speak about what had just popped my head... and decided to ask about it anyway...

"This is just an observation... but you don't seem to be trying too hard when you dance."

"If you hadn't come in... there wouldn't have been, maybe a dozen men come in this afternoon. Of those... maybe three might have wanted a lap dance... and they'd have already know who they wanted to dance with. Why waste the energy."

"But you still make enough to pay, "... most," of your bills?"

"Well, unless something happens... I'll probably have to take next semester off and try to save enough money to finish this last semester and get my LPN. Then I'll have to figure a way to pay my tuition at URI for my RN. It's a bitch being poor."

She said that with a sardonic grin.

"Have you thought about the military... maybe the reserves?" I asked.

"Heart murmur," she responded, "born with it. No medications... but it disqualifies me."

"Where do you go to school now," I asked.

"Women and Infants," she answered, looking downcast.

"No shit," I exclaimed, "really?"

Giving me a puzzled look, "Yes... really."

I am so fucking easy.

"Well, it just so happens that my aunt, my mother's older sister, graduated from their nursing school, well over 50 years ago and we have a kind of, "Family Scholarship," for any of our kids that would like to enter the Nursing field. I'm sure I could "bend the rules" to cover your tuition for the coming year."

That was halfway bullshit... my aunt actually did graduate from that nursing school. but if Vanessa even halfway believed... it might make her feel better about taking my money.

Eyes wide and mouth dropping open, she grabbed me and shouted, "Really! No fucking way!"

Smiling, I hugged her back and said, "Yes Fucking way. But you'll need to get me all of the financial paperwork, as soon as possible, so I can get started at my end. Probably best to call the Pursers Office at the hospital and have them send the papers to my office."

She kissed me about a hundred times, and it probably wouldn't have stopped if Amber hadn't showed up and told us that our time was up.

Vanessa asked the girl for a pen and paper, ending up with a pen and napkin. I wrote my business address and email address on the napkin telling her, "If the school finds it easier to just email the paperwork to me, I can probably have everything done by the end of the week."

We finished up, Vanessa thanking me again, and offering an invitation to, "... visit me here anytime you want."

I promised to take her up on that proposition.

Later that afternoon, I received a surprise text from Mia. I might have appreciated it more, if she hadn't called me a "... fucking slut!"

Ten seconds later, I received a follow up, "Wanna have lunch tomorrow?"

I agreed and she asked me to pick her up at Vanessa's.

I arrived at the arranged time... and sat in my car for ten minutes...

My phone rang..., it was Mia.

"Sorry baby got back later than I figured and needed to take a shower. Come on up and wait for me... I'll be a few minutes."

Not that I would be rushed, but what I hadn't told her... I'd agreed to meet Elle at the school, as she was frantic to see me.

"It's been almost three weeks," she pleaded, "and I really need to talk to you."

That didn't sound good.

Walked up to Vanessa's apartment, the door slightly ajar, so I stuck my head in and saw no one.

But I did hear the shower running.

I walked in, shutting the door behind me and stood in the entry.

Calling out, "Hello... I'm here," in my normal speaking voice... I got no response.

So, pervert that I am, I walked over to Mia's bedroom door, (remember, I'd helped her move in, less than a month earlier) and looked into her room.

The bathroom door was open, and I could see steam floating around in the small space.

I could also hear giggling... from more than one source.

Hmmm... that was interesting.

Without even giving it a second thought, I stripped off my clothes, pulled the shower curtain back slightly and climbed into the bathtub/shower.

Both Mia and Vanessa looked at me, smiled, and Mia said, "It's about time. I'm already getting wrinkled!"

This was the first time I'd seen both of them completely naked, and I could have stood there, and been satisfied just ogling them. But... for the next five minutes the girls and I took turns soaping each other up and then rinsing each other off. Somehow, they'd forgotten to bring wash cloths, bath sponges or loofahs... so we just used bars of soap and our hands. And they were considerate enough to remember to use unscented soap, because they knew I couldn't go home smelling better than when I left.

Elle wouldn't know the difference, but I didn't bring that up.

Once Mia announced that she was getting cold, we stepped out of the bathtub and dried each other off, both girls drying me in certain areas, mostly using their hands and then drying their hands with the towels.

Needless to say... that was quite stimulating.

As Mia wrapped her towel around herself, Vanessa dropped to her knees and started to suck on my cock... her answer to Mia's question later, "Well... it was pretty hard, and it was sticking out right at me, so I thought, "Might as well take advantage of the opportunity."

Mia took advantage of her opportunity to stand up on the toilet and wrap her arms around my neck, pulling my head forward so that I was leaning over the top of Vanessa... then kissing me passionately, finally stage whispering, "This is why I called you a slut."

Vanessa laughed so hard, the three of us ended up piled together on her couch, all still in damp towels, a bag of food and a bottle of wine they'd picked up at a local deli, spread out on the coffee table in front of us.

Finally able to speak, I asked, "What's this all about?"

"I GOT THE JOB!" squealed Mia, jumping on top of me, kissing me all over my face, her towel coming off as she hugged and kissed me. "That God damned letter you wrote had Dean, the owner, begging me to take the job. You should give up everything you do and just write stuff to help people."

Once she'd settled down... Vanessa climbed on top of me, with none of the hysterics, and thanked me for what I was going to do.

"I was at a loss; I had no idea what I was going to do..."

Mia cut her off, "And I never said a word to her, never said I'd talk to you about it... nothing... and I didn't."

Then she knelt up and leaned against my right side, wrapping her arms around both Vanessa and I, kissing me... then adding, "But I knew if you met her... and it wouldn't have had to happen at the club... but you'd see how much it meant to her to get her education and get a job that she'll really love and to help people."

"Well, you were right, and I have no doubt that she'll be all of that... but she's so much more..." as I pushed her slightly away from me, then holding my hand open and waving it down from her head to her waist...

We talked about Mia's new job, which she would start on the following Monday. She wasn't nervous, had no worry about being able to do what the owner had given her as a starting point... "I'll be moving up in two weeks," she promised, "he'll see he's wasting my time, and his money."

Vanessa was very happy for Mia, but she was more restrained in her enthusiasm, having already mapped out her future. "This is the first time I'll be able to just go to school and worry about that... and not about how I'll pay for it."

I didn't want to, but I couldn't help myself.

"Well, as you know..." looking at Mia, "altruism is my middle name. But it comes with interest payments. Sometimes, I'll call, or text you and ask you to come to lunch... or maybe even dinner with me, just so I can look at you and talk about how you're doing, how your life is... and then you can listen to me bitch about my life..."

"That's not true," Mia interrupted, "you never bitch about anything. You always have everything under control, and you're never in a situation where you don't know how to act... so that anyone with you knows they're okay."

Looking at Vanessa, she said, "That happened once when he took me out to dinner. I learned more about people in five minutes listening to him, than I had during my whole life."

They both looked at me, then Mia reached and picked up our wine glasses, Vanessa picking up hers. We toasted each of them and their new beginnings and they toasted me for my kindness.

Finished with her wine, Vanessa knelt up and kissed me on the lips, this time with a seriousness that you would need a chainsaw to cut. Reaching down, she put her hand on my cock and massaged it for all of ten seconds, getting it hard. Then she straddled my hips and slowly guided me inside her, licking her fingers and palm to lubricate me.

This wasn't like Mia and Hanna at the "Halloween Party," a year and a half earlier, or even a week ago with Kim and Samantha. This was Vanessa thanking me for my help, in a way she knew I would appreciate and understand. This wasn't play, as was the night with Mia and Hanna, nor was it the adventure that Kim and Samantha were having with me. This was a young woman on a mission... whom I'd just given the resources to see it through.

And... as had been the case when I'd taken Mia to the Halloween Party, and she'd been the instigator in my tryst with Hanna, she was conspicuously absent during Vanessa and my encounter. Only this time I knew why... and I understood her motive.

Vanessa rocked forward and back, her hands on my shoulders, her eyes locked on mine. As her rocking quickened, she sucked her lower lip into her mouth and bit down on it... her face growing more serious by the second.