Show Hidden Files

Story Info
Wes & Mila play games until Wes finds some secret photos...
2.2k words
4.36
13.5k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutlit
smutlit
55 Followers

Wes and his buddy had stayed up all night drinking beer and talking books and music. By the time the sun was coming up and his buddy was leaving, they'd made a plan to make hard drives full of their favourite movies and music for each other.

As Wes climbed into bed with Mila, he drifted off making mental notes of the things he was going to include. He also needed a hard drive.

***

As Wes stared into his sizzling eggs, he was amazed at how good a shower and tooth-brushing made him feel. He knew it would catch up to him later, but for now, standing there in his bathrobe with boxers and a white t-shirt underneath, he felt like he'd robbed a bank and gotten away with it.

Mila buzzed around the kitchen, listing all of the things she'd done with her day while Wes slept. She wasn't angry, she simply wanted Wes to feel guilty for wasting his Sunday.

"I was doing yoga in the living room not even an hour after you came to bed," she said.

And he believed it, too. She was still wearing her black leggings, her ass like it was carved into them as she leaned against the island.

"I should've stayed up a little longer to watch," he said.

"Oh god. That's all I would've needed, your drunken ass slobbering all over me at sunrise."

"Is my hungover ass slobbering all over you now any better?"

"If you didn't reek of booze, I'd let you have a peek," she said, snapping the shoulder straps of her sports bra.

"If you didn't reek of sweat, I'd let you have a poke," he retorted, adjusting his lightly-hardening dick.

She tried to give herself a clandestine sniff and then realized that Wes was actually the one showered and clean.

"Well," she said. "I've been known to do worse than have a shower for a poke."

Wes laughed and followed the black-clad body out of the room. Her body was like a shadow with curves bending light in all the right ways.

He imagined what he was going to do to her as he ate his eggs.

***

"I know you're out there," said Mila from inside the shower. "I can hear you drooling."

He could see her distorted form on the other side of the slightly opaque curtain. He couldn't make out specifics, but certain parts were definitely jiggling as she ran her hands through her hair.

"I thought you liked to be watched," he said.

"You're right. I do," she said.

Wes could see her hands trace down her body and between her legs as she bent slightly. He couldn't see them, but he imagined her breasts pushed together between her arms. He took a sip of his coffee and reached down to give himself a squeeze through his boxers.

"I'd love to watch you," he said.

"You're watching me right now."

"I'm seeing you right now."

"What's the difference between seeing and watching?" she said, one hand leaving her thighs to caress her breast.

"Well, I can see the Grand Canyon or the Mona Lisa, but I watch a football game. I watch a movie."

"Still not clear on the distinction," she said, pretending to be distracted.

"Watching involves movement, action. Watching involves people."

"Ah yes, subtle."

Mila raised a leg up onto the edge of the tub and bent down running her hand along the length of her leg. Wes could see the meeting of her thighs, a vague black patch shimmering through the water dripping down the curtain.

"I know you've told me a million times before, but what would you want to see, I mean watch?"

These types of fantasy games were nothing new to either of them. A great deal of their dirty talk involved other people.

"For starters, it'd be nice if there was someone in there with you to help you soap your back."

"I agree," she said, and turned around to face the stream of water. She put her hands against the wall under the showerhead and let the warm water cascade down her face. He could see the side outline of her breasts, hanging round and perfect.

"While he's at it, he might as well clean your front, too," he said.

One of her arms dropped down to rub her tits as if someone was washing them from behind.

"Oh, it's a 'he' is it? Showers are always more fun with a 'he'," she said.

"Why is that?"

"Because I can do this," she said.

She turned slowly away from the water and lowered herself into a squat. With one hand, she guided an imaginary cock into her mouth, and with the other, she found her clit.

Wes' bathrobe had fallen to the floor. He stood there in his tight, white shirt and lowered the waist of his boxers to free his hardness.

Mila kept her eyes closed and focused on feeling the fictitious cock in her mouth. In the silence, she thought of Wes standing so close, watching her. Wes swore he could hear her mouth wet on another man's dick. Her fingers swirled lightly around her opening as the water trickled through, adding to the sensation.

"I think it's his turn," said Wes.

Without saying a word, Mila stood slowly and lifted her other leg up to the side of the tub. She caught the shower curtain with her foot causing Wes to jump as the skin of her leg revealed itself pressed against the curtain. With one hand on the tiled wall beside her, she balanced herself and brought the invisible kneeling man's head between her spread legs. Her head dropped back as she continued to roll her fingers over her mound and gently press them inside of her.

Wes could see her long wet hair dangling from her arched head. The water streamed down beyond the curve of her quivering ass. His cock was wet with pre-cum and he massaged it as he watched her pleasure herself, or, perhaps, be pleasured. Her moans were conspicuous now, she was obviously gaining momentum.

"I want to finish with him inside me," she panted.

"Turn around," said Wes.

Mila quickly turned around and hastily switched her legs on the tub rail. The shower curtain almost came off as her foot jammed into it. She was turned more to the side now, and Wes could make out more of her lower body, bent over completely. She grabbed the faucet for balance as the water splashed on her back and down between her ass cheeks. Her fingers were inside of her now, fucking her wet pussy. Her palm pushed against her swollen clit with each thrust and she imagined it was his balls swaying as he fucked her.

Her orgasm was coming quickly, but it still wasn't quite enough to send her over.

"Are you watching?" she said.

He stepped up to the shower and pushed the curtain away. He could see her bent over, he pink pussy full of her fingers. Her furrowed face, wet with water droplets, was pressed into the hand gripping the faucet handle. She opened her eyes and looked at him as if she was in pain.

He stepped into the shower and the water soaked his white shirt. She moved her hand to the wall to steady herself for what was coming. Wes guided himself into her slowly, until he was fully inside of her. He grabbed her by the shoulder and began pumping her slowly but forcefully, making his cock disappear inside with each stroke. Within seconds, Mila's orgasm came so hard that she had trouble remaining upright. Wes grabbed her hips and brought her body to his as he pressed her against the tiled walls. He felt her tighten around him, her pussy almost pushing him out. He fucked her until she softened again and then fucked her more.

With the water trickling down their bodies, Mila felt his cock harden inside her. She could always feel when he was going to cum. He seemed to fill her and find her deepest areas. He had planned to pull out, but when his orgasm came, he let her warmth draw him out. She could feel him filling her up and the intensity of it brought her a second wave of pleasure.

When they stood together under the water, they kissed and held each other until Mila felt her fingers pruning.

"I think I'm as clean as I'm going to get," she said.

"This is my second time in here today," he said. "But I don't feel any less dirty."

***

"I've had this thing since university," Mila said. "I can't be responsible for what's on it."

She continued to stare at the hard drive after she handed it over. "I actually think it was my ex-boyfriend's drive. Make sure you wipe it clean before you use it."

When Wes plugged in the drive, he found a completely disorganized mess of files and folders. Music files were mixed with photos and documents. Empty folders and some files with file types he'd never even heard of. Files that were broken and wouldn't even open.

He paused for a while and tried to decide if any of the files were worth saving. He searched for JPG files first and started opening up the ones that looked interesting. He found pictures of young Mila. Music festivals, the beach, parties in dark apartments.

In some, Mila was dressed just like any twenty-something girl, but in others, she was wearing very little. At the beach, it looked like she had removed the padding from her bikini top, her nipples protruding visibly, her breasts looking barely covered. Yoga poses at parties in her short jean shorts, a comical grin on her face as she knowingly teased fellow party-goers. Wes wondered what it would've been like to know young Mila. He wondered if she was really as wild as she seemed in these photos.

He always asked her about her one-night stands, her ex-boyfriends, her sexual escapades. He wanted to know, and he didn't at the same time. He wanted to hear as many details as possible to torture himself and turn himself on. He started to understand they were one and the same. She seemed to know exactly what to say to get him going. Over the years, she'd told him many stories, but he always got the sense that there was more she wasn't telling him.

They toyed with the idea of taking things beyond stories, but the matching-websites seemed too contrived and they both agreed that they would only explore their fantasies if things happened serendipitously. So they waited, and kept teasing each other with their desires.

Wes squirelled a few of the sexier pictures away for himself. He'd seen them before, but thought it might be fun to keep his own copies. When he had deleted the rest, he noticed that the drive still read a few gigabytes of space being used. At first, Wes was perplexed, but then he checked the settings and ticked the box under 'Show Hidden Files'.

There were a few system files, but there was also a folder called .mila, which had been hidden before. He opened the folder and watched as the photo thumbnails were generated.

He clicked the obvious ones first. The topless shots, her perfect, perky young breasts taking over his computer screen. Some very clear, some blurry in the way that early digital photos are. Wes cycled through the others. Mila laughing with a big cock in her hand, Mila with a cock in her mouth. Blurry shots of a cock laying bare across her face as she sucked underneath. Close-ups of a cock buried in her pussy. Always the same cock and always Mila.

More than her nudity, more than the different angles and positions, it was her twenty-year-old face that struck Wes most. It was the smile on her face, the glassiness in her eyes that comes only from intense pleasure. The elation of someone who's just had an orgasm snake its way through their entire body. The fun and care-free, the luridness of documenting it all. The wanting-it, that was the part that drew him in, the part that really turned him on.

Wes went back through the photos again and again. He separated the ones that he found sexiest until he got to the end and realized there were some that were slightly different. They looked like they were taken with a different camera, different lighting maybe, different location.

He looked harder at them and started to see what they really were. They were still beautiful pictures of her. Her head turned to the side, her dark red hair tied into a pony tail, the side view of her perfect perky tits. She was sitting on the floor, her naked legs tucked beneath her, her arms at her side, palms on the floor, shoulders slightly rolled forward in a coy posture.

They were of the same girl, but Wes noticed that in these shots, she was sitting in front of someone. For the first time, her naked partner was in the picture instead of taking it. Wes noticed that the picture was being taken by someone. Wes could just barely see the knees of the person sitting in the chair taking the picture. There were two men in that room. And one naked Mila, her wide, shy smile grinning excitedly, straight into the lens.

smutlit
smutlit
55 Followers