Show me

Story Info
Two women share a toy for the first time.
4.1k words
4.7
15.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=====

This is a fictional story, all characters are over the age of 18.

=====

[Show Me]

Gabrielle Lewis hadn't always been a lesbian, but like many other women that had dealt with the worst kind of men for too long, she'd sworn off dealing with them ever again. Women were easier to understand, gentle, beautiful, soft, and caring. Gabrielle, or 'Gabby' as her friends called her had become a happier woman. Her coming out hadn't been as difficult as she thought it would be, certainly easier than what she expected her friend's and family's reaction would have been. So Gabby had found a new life for herself and missed none of that time before, well she did miss one thing.

As a college freshman, Gabby was convinced she was the oldest virgin left in the entire country. Suddenly being far from home, she had decided that her college years would provide the opportunity to gain a secondary education of the sexual variety. Her first lover left her after a month but had ignited in her the fire that had been burning ever since. Sex was good, she wanted more. Her relationships never seemed to last with men but she'd been with more than her share by the time she'd earned her degree. Gabby had developed a preference for exceptionally endowed lovers. That feeling of being filled, of having no room left inside gave her a satisfaction that she couldn't honestly make sense of, but it just did something for her.

Gabby had first revealed her dildo to her second lesbian lover, however, she wasn't impressed. She told Gabby that having a dildo meant that she must be missing men, and if she missed men, then she wasn't really committed to having a relationship with a woman who only wanted to be with another woman.

Stupid or selfish, it didn't matter. Gabby hadn't heard from her again and so the dildo wasn't brought out again during any sex play with her partners. When the urge struck, Gabby would draw a hot bath, soak with a glass of wine and slowly massage her clitoris until her body could stand no more. These were the nights that Gabby would make passionate love to her dildo, and it was during these occasions that Gabrielle Lewis experienced her most explosive orgasms.

-

'Is it wrong if I just want to order delivery so we can stay in, and cuddle all night?' Gabby asked with a happy grin as she held her girlfriend Kei.

'You know, I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but every time you want us to stay in and cuddle, we end up naked and having orgasms.' The petite Asian woman said with a look of feigned confusion.

Kei Nakamura had all of the expected beauty of a young Japanese woman. She stood just five feet tall, and ninety pounds. Her small breasts required no bra, however, Kei thoroughly enjoyed the soft touch of lace and almost religiously wore delicate lingerie. In stark contrast, Kei typically wore quite plain outfits. She did this to reduce the number of men that would otherwise regularly attempt to impress her. Kei had never been interested in men, she'd never dated a man, never slept with a man, and had no curiosity to. Kei Nakamura had been born a lesbian, and she intended to die as such.

'You make that sound like that's a bad thing.' Gabby said and kissed Kei softly.

'We can order in on one condition.' Kei paused, teasing.

'Anything for you Baby.' Gabby nodded and kissed Kei once again.

'You have to shave me first.' Kei grinned, flicking her tongue out and licking Gabby's lips.

'I created a monster, haven't I?' Gabby laughed, and playfully pushed Kei away.

'It's your fault it just felt so nice. I felt like a princess or something, you were my handmaiden attending to me.' Kei explained 'But this time, I want you to shave me everywhere.' she bit her bottom lip and watched Gabby.

'You finally want to shave your pussy?' Gabby's eyes widened, and she shook her head in disbelief 'Wait, why now? You've been watching porn! You know you'll go to hell for that, it's a SIN!' She cried out and laughed.

'I like how yours feels, and I want mine like that too. So, you have to show me how you do yours.' Kei answered, although Kei made no attempt to hide her relationship with Gabby, in some ways she was still conservative. Gabby had been rubbing off on her, and as their sexual interactions had increased, Kei had relaxed and opened up.

Gabby stood in stark contrast to Kei, standing at five feet, eight inches tall, and just a bit curvy, she wasn't 'thick', but close. Her strawberry blonde hair curled to just past her shoulders, and right now, her blue eyes sparkled at the thought of giving Kei another slow, erotic shave in her bathtub, this time though would see Kei's pretty pussy revealed from the dark hair that surrounded it.

'It's a deal.' Gabby said with a smile and a nod. She had immediately envisioned Kei's freshly shaved pussy rubbing against hers as the two women made soft noises on their way to mutually incredible orgasms.

The couple had finished their dinner and lay entangled in each other on Gabby's huge sofa watching a movie. Throughout the evening they had carried on regularly petting, kissing, and touching and the tension had been increasing. When the movie had ended Gabby had waited long enough.

'I'm running your bath.' she declared, and sat up, giving her girlfriend a look.

Kei nodded and said nothing.

The women sat facing each other in Gabby's garden-style tub, with Kei's leg lifted out of the water, and Gabby moving her razor along its length. They hadn't said much, both women were excited but Gabby could almost be accused of teasing her girlfriend. Her slow, methodical movements and the way she stared at Kei intently had put the Asian woman in a state of lustful need. Kei could only quietly endure as the minutes crept by, she wanted Gabby's mouth on her pussy in the worst way. Correction, she wanted Gabby's mouth on her freshly shaved pussy in the worst way.

-

Gabby held her phone at varying angles and continued to take photos, often asking for Kei to either open her legs further or lift her hips, attempting to find the best pose. She swept through all of the dozens of photos she'd taken, and settled on the one she liked the most.

'Here, have a look.' she handed her phone to Kei, who had asked her to take the photo, so she could see what Gabby would be seeing when they'd make love.

'Wow, it's so different.' Kei said aloud.

Gabby nodded 'feels good too right?' she asked, knowing the answer.

Kei nodded 'It somehow feels like I'm more exposed now. You know how when you shower at the gym, you hang up your towel, it's.. your just..'

'Naked?' Gabby laughed.

'It feels like that, I feel naked there now.' Kei said thoughtfully.

'I like this look on you Baby.' Gabby said approvingly.

'Me too.' Kei nodded. Her fingers gently brushed against her barren mound, sending shivers through her body. She wanted Gabby to use her mouth on this newly exposed pussy of hers, but she understood that Gabby was going slowly, convinced now that she was teasing her. Kei slipped a finger passed her dark folds and exhaled. Her eyes remained riveted on Gabby's. The two didn't incorporate anything like a more dominant, or more submissive role in their relationship but tonight Kei felt like Gabby had controlled everything. She wanted to turn that around and put them back on equal ground, and she felt the best way to do that would be to continue surprising her girlfriend.

'Does my new pussy look good enough to eat?' Kei asked.

Gabby suppressed her surprise, Kei wasn't one to talk dirty. 'It does Baby.' she answered, and watched as Kei slipped another of her fingers into her pussy. She slowly fucked herself for a short while, withdrew her fingers, and sucked them into her mouth. All the while, their eyes were locked.

Kei reached down, and opened her pussy lips with her glistening fingers, then asked 'Does my new pussy look good enough to fuck?'

Gabby swallowed hard, she nodded then licked her lips. The urge to pounce on the smaller woman was overpowering.

'I feel like a slut Gabby, I won't lie, I feel so naughty right now. I love how this feels.' she said and began rubbing her clitoris.

'My sexy slut girlfriend.' Gabby acknowledged, her hand now rubbing her own pussy, while she watched Kei.

'I'd show you, I would, I'm not lying.' Kei moaned as she massaged her clit.

'Show me what naughty girl? How slutty you are?' Gabby said, seeing a tiny opportunity to tease Kei a bit more.

Kei nodded, licked her fingers, and returned them to her clit.

'Then show me Kei.' Gabby urged.

'If a guy were here right now, I'd show you how my new pussy looks filled with his big cock.' Kei twitched, and inhaled deeply, watching her girlfriend, knowing she'd be surprised.

Gabby heard the words, and would never have guessed Kei would have said them. Surreal, hearing her girlfriend disclose she'd let a guy fuck her when no guy ever had. An idea quickly formed in Gabby's mind.

'You're not that slutty Baby, you're my sweet soft, beautiful girlfriend. You don't want any nasty hard cock fucking that perfect little pussy of yours until you couldn't stand it anymore and orgasmed with it so deep inside of you.' she said with a grin.

'Oh fuck..' Kei twitched again, and rubbed more urgently 'I'd fuck him so you could see, I'd want you to tell me what my pussy looks like all stretched around his cock.'

'We'll see.' Gabby said and turned.

She'd heard enough, she opened the panties drawer of her dresser, then retrieved the purple bag that contained the dildo she'd only occasionally use, and approached Kei. As she opened the drawstring and produced the nine-inch, veiny dildo with hanging balls, she pressed it into her mouth. Gabby continued to stare into her girlfriend's eyes as she spit on the dildo, and forced more of it into her mouth, until she gagged, pulled it from her mouth, and held it out to Kei.

'Show me slut.' she said, the gauntlet had been thrown down. Gabby had no idea if Kei would lift it up.

Kei couldn't hide her surprise when Gabby produced the dildo. They'd never talked about toys before, they'd always made each other orgasm with their fingers, mouths, or occasionally rubbing their pussies together. That Gabby had a toy didn't surprise Kei as much as the size of it did. 'That fits inside you?' she asked.

Gabby nodded and shook her outstretched hand causing the dildo to wiggle obscenely.

'It's too big.' Kei said hesitantly. 'Does that really fit in you?' she asked once again.

'It'll fit in you to Baby.' Gabby reassured her. It was clear now that Kei had been taken aback, and was no longer making promises about fucking some guy. The cat had been let out of the bag now though, Gabby wanted her toy to be part of their intimacy, at least from time to time. Kei knew now that Gabby was fucking herself with a dildo, her brain struggled to process the sight of it in Gabby's outstretched hand, inviting her to fuck herself with it.

'Still feeling naughty?' Gabby asked. 'Do you still want to show me that pretty pussy of yours stretched around a big cock? Or was that just talk to tease me?' she crawled onto her bed next to Kei and moved the dildo between the Asian woman's legs.

Kei clamped her legs shut and squealed. 'Gabby, Oh my god! Does that really fit? Don't mess around!' she couldn't imagine Gabby's cute little pussy opening enough to accommodate anything as big as the dildo that she couldn't tear her eyes away from.

'You just want to watch me fuck myself with it, don't you?' Gabby asked giggling.

'I'm, I just, I guess I'm just surprised you have a dildo Gabs, it's hot, I just.. Yeah, let me watch you fuck yourself with it.' Kei breathed heavily and returned her fingers to massage her clit.

'You'll have to eat my pussy, and make me extra wet, and then you're going to get my dildo extra wet. I'll fuck myself with it then, and after I cum, I'm fucking you with it next.' Gabby had set her conditions, she didn't wait for Kei to respond. Instead, she lifted her hips and pulled a pillow under her ass cheeks, then spreading her legs she curled a finger to Kei and beckoned her forth.

Kei sat up, and hesitated, imagining the dildo somewhere stuffed into her girlfriend, she shivered at the thought, a combination of disbelief, and a heated desire to see such a thing. Her face was now between her Lover's legs and she kissed Gabby's inner thighs.

This was their way, a soft teasing, a gentle start to what would ultimately end in orgasms that would see the woman shaking almost uncontrollably. In a short time, Kei had begun sucking on Gabby's clit as one of her fingers moved slowly in and out of her pussy.

'Mmm, that feels nice Baby, get my pussy all good and juicy.' Gabby urged.

Kei worked another finger into Gabby's pussy and switched to licking her pussy, twirling her tongue across her clit. Gabby had begun lifting her hips, attempting to press herself more tightly against Kei's mouth.

'Put another finger inside of me.' Gabby whispered through ragged breaths.

Kei withdrew her fingers, and then held three of them close to each other and pushed them into Gabby's soaking pussy.

'Keep fucking me with your fingers, and let me watch you suck the dildo.' Gabby said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She wasn't interested in men, only the feeling of something inside of her that gave her the kind of orgasm that she couldn't have any other way. She wanted her girlfriend to experience the same kind of feeling, the same kind of orgasm.

Kei held up the dildo, it was bigger in her hand than it seemed to be when Gabby had been holding it, and heavy, much heavier than she imagined. Did guys often have dicks this size? She imagined not, it was cartoonish in an almost scary kind of way.

'Make it wet for my pussy Kei.' Gabby encouraged her.

Kei brought the head of the dildo to her mouth and imagined that it would be too big to even fit there, let alone her pussy.

She was almost correct.

She began by licking it, and then quickly tried to press the head past her lips, but had difficulty.

'Go slow Baby.' Gabby said, and reached between her legs, pulling Kei's hand away from her pussy. 'Concentrate on that, and I'll take care of this.' she grinned, and replaced Kei's fingers in her pussy, with her own.

Kei switched to both hands holding the dildo, and returned to licking it, and then found she could take the entire head into her mouth.

'Now suck Sweetheart, show me while you suck on it.' Gabby moaned, and continued finger fucking herself.

Kei found that having a dildo in her mouth wasn't what she might have fleetingly thought it would be like. She felt slutty, somehow dirty, which she attributed to putting on a show for her girlfriend, plus the fact that she had a phallus in her mouth, albeit just a plastic one, wasn't lost on her. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked the dildo, which immediately caused Gabby to release a long, low moan.

Gabby reached out her hand and curled her fingers, signaling for Kei to give her the dildo.

'You just relax, and go slow, watch..' she said, then spit into her palm, and rubbed the saliva onto the thick shaft of the dildo. She positioned the toy at the entrance of her very slick pussy, and rubbed it up and down, causing her tender pussy lips to begin giving way.

Kei watched transfixed, quietly rubbing her own clit while her girlfriend pressed the dildo into her body.

As the head disappeared into Gabby she let out a sharp breath and cursed 'Shit, that's big.' and then closed her eyes and slowly began withdrawing the dildo a bit, then pushing it back in. It took little time before Gabby had the entire length of the dildo inside of her body.

'Lick me, sweetheart, while I'm full..' she said while grinding her hips in slow hypnotic patterns.

Kei knelt between her Lovers legs and began licking her clit, which caused another sharp breath to be sucked into Gabby's lungs.

'Baby, I've never done this before, you're the first. I've never had anyone lick me while I played with a toy.' Gabby confessed with a lazy smile.

'You look all, it's just different. How does it feel?' Kei asked.

'Honestly, this is incredible, I've never felt anything like this before, you're spoiling me Beautiful.' Gabby answered.

Kei continued to lick Gabby's pussy, and soon she took the dildo and continued slowly fucking Gabby as her tongue danced on her Lovers clitoris.

'Oh Kei, don't stop, keep that up, please don't stop.' Gabby moaned and thrust her hips to meet the thrusting of the dildo that Kei was now working forcefully.

Kei fucked her while sucking on Gabby's clit, and suddenly felt fingers in her hair, pulling her face against Gabby's vagina, she gasped and cried out as the dildo continued in and out of he. When Gabby could take no more, she pulled Kei away from her, and began to slowly recover from her orgasm.

'Ohmygod! Kei!' she cried out and let go of the smaller woman's hair, collapsing limply.

'I'll just assume that felt good.' Kei giggled.

'Baby.. I've never, oh, I just, come here and kiss me, you spoiled me forever.' Gabby said, nearly tearing up.

They lay tangled together until they'd rested, and Gabby had fully recovered from what she'd admitted had been the most incredible orgasm she'd ever experienced in her life. She crawled out of bed and came back with a bottle of water to share with Kei. Finding the Asian woman holding the dildo against her pussy with a doubtful look.

'Getting started without me, Baby?' Gabby asked.

'Gabs, this won't fit, there's no way.' Kei looked up and said with a frown.

'Do you want it to?' Gabby asked, handing Kei the water.

'I'm afraid it'll hurt.' Kei said and drank.

'It'll burn, but just a bit, then it'll feel different.' Gabby explained.

'Different?' Kei asked, not understanding.

'I can't explain, filled. But more, I can't describe what having a dick inside you feels like, you've gotta experience it yourself.' Gabby said, hoping her words made sense.

Kei pressed the dildo against her vagina, and shook her head 'I'm too small Gabs.'

'Tell me when to stop, but trust me.' Gabby said, crawling onto the bed, and took the dildo from Kei, setting it aside. She began their ritual, the light kisses, the gentle teasing, the brief licks from a warm tongue.

Kei had responded quickly, the soft noises she always made when Gabby licked her had already started, and the Asian woman's pussy had begun coating Gabby's face with her juices.

'Okay Sweetheart, relax as much as you can, I'm going slow, no rush. Tell me if you need me to stop.' Gabby said.

She took the dildo in her hand and spit on it, then coated it before rubbing it against Kei's pussy. Gabby took her time, sliding it along the full length of the Asian woman's pussy, spending a bit more time as it rested against her clit.

'This looks so sexy Baby, your pussy lips are so swollen, I know you want this.' Gabby said, further exciting her Lover.

She put her mouth back on Kei's clit and slowly teased with the dildo, pressing just a bit, then relaxing, not making any effort to penetrate Kei. Gabby pulled the dildo from Kei and sucked it into her mouth, making loud smacking noises. Then replacing it and asking.

'Do you want this big dick inside you Sweetheart?'

'Just go slow, PLEASE.' Kei answered.

'Not what I asked Baby, do you want this big dick inside you?' she asked again, and pulled the dildo from making contact with her pussy.

'Yes.' she said quietly.

'Yes, what?' Gabby teased.

'I want it inside, I told you before I'd fuck a guy, I wasn't lying.' Kei admitted.

'This can be our guy, okay?' Gabby asked.

'Just, slow, please Gabby.' Kei nodded.

Gabby move at an almost agonizingly slow pace, but in time the head of the dildo had disappeared inside of Kei. She cried out and begged Gabby to stop, her body hadn't ever been invaded like this, but Kei was beyond horny now, and fully committed to showing her girlfriend that she was just as capable of fitting the dildo into her own pussy. After a period that allowed her to adjust to the intruder, Kei said that she was ready to continue, and before much longer the full length of the dildo had disappeared into the petite woman, who was breathing raggedly.

12