All Comments on 'Show me'

by SparrowUnit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One does not "become" a lesbian after being straight. You either are a lesbian or you aren't. If sexuality was something one could decide, then conversion therapy would work.

SparrowUnitSparrowUnitover 1 year agoAuthor

I beg to differ and know of several women who have sworn off men after many failed relationships.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Well written, erotic little story, Sparrow, and I appreciate your honesty with that anonymous poster. Conversion therapy DOES work, in some instances when it's allowed; and to celebrate when a person 'comes out' while criticizing and censoring the converse of that, is to me simply extremely hypocritical. But to be completely honest, if your women friends 'swear off' men because of failed relationships, what happens when their new relationship fails, too? This is the danger when people have problems in their lives and turn to the gay lifestyle, thinking that the more sensitive and accepting lifestyle will be the answer. The problems are still there- now what? Leads to more confusion and despair.

A petite 5' woman being introduced to a 9" dildo?? That can be physically dangerous.

SparrowUnitSparrowUnitabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Frank, thanks for commenting. I just wanted to point out a few items:

1) This story ended up in Lesbian Sex, though I submitted it to the Toys & Masturbation category, as I wanted the story to be more about introducing the toy into the relationship, than the two women's sexual orientation.

2) That's a spooky big toy for a petite gal, isn't it? Although again, I wanted the story to be more about the toy than anything else. Like many others, I'm aroused at the thought of something big fitting into something small ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSparrowUnit@SparrowUnit
I'd initially posted 'absolutely unconcerned.' in my profile, and that got a few comments. So let me clarify. I'm very interested in writing stories in a variety of categories here. I know that's usually not a good idea, particularly if you post in Loving Wives, or Interracial...