Show me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How does it feel?' Gabby asked with a grin.

'Like, if I move the wrong way, it'll split me in half.' Kei gasped.

'Women have babies Sweetheart, you're doing fine. Do you want me to leave it where it is and make you cum with my tongue, or do you want me to fuck you with it, and get you off with my tongue?'

'Fuck me with it, but go easy, okay?' Kei answered.

'Tell me when you want it faster.' Gabby said and moved her mouth to Kei's completely filled pussy.

As Gabby slowly moved the dildo in and out of her girlfriend, she could feel her pussy relaxing a bit more as she continued. Within a few minutes, it was moving much more easily and so she didn't wait for any signal from Kei, instead, she began more forcefully fucking her while flicking her tongue against Kei's clit. For her part, Kei was just letting Gabby do whatever she wanted. Everything she'd felt so far had felt fantastic and there was a kind of freedom in not having to worry about what she wanted next, instead she trusted Gabby to do what she knew would feel incredible.

'Gabs.. Oh.. O please.. Please.. Don't.. Don't stop.. Please.. Dont stop..' Kei moaned over and over.

'Don't worry Beautiful, I won't stop. Gabby said, lifting her mouth from Kei's clit for just a moment, before returning, and sucking it between her lips.

'I.. just.. Oh... oh,.. OH OHMYGOD!! OHMYGOD!!' Kei cried out grinding herself against Gabby's mouth as her Lover fucked her with the dildo rapidly, Kei couldn't take anymore and rolled over panting, repeating 'fuck fuck fuck fuck..'

'Good, right?' Gabby asked with a glistening grin covering her face.

Kei rolled back over and looked at Gabby with wide eyes. 'That should be illegal!' she laughed.

'So, you tell me, what's it feel like to get fucked for the first time?' Gabby asked, her eyes twinkling.

Kei watched her without saying anything.

'This doesn't mean you like guys if thats what you're overthinking in that sexy little head of yours.' Gabby explained.

'No, I know. But..' she paused, and looked at Gabby with a grin 'Would it be okay, if we did this again, like, you know in the future?'

'Baby, we can use it as much as you want.' Gabby said and crawled and kissed Kei softly.

'I love you, you know that right?' Gabby asked.

Kei nodded and smiled 'I love you too Gabs, thank you.'

The women quietly snuggled for minutes, and then Kei broke their silence.

'Can we do this again tomorrow night?' her voice was soft, and there was something else too.

Gabby raised herself onto an elbow and looked at Kei curiously.

'Of course, as I said, we can use this as much as we want Baby.' she grinned and added 'Does my girlfriend like getting fucked with a big cock now? My how you've changed, and all it took was a razor.'

Kei opened her mouth to reply but found her cheeks burning, too embarrassed to admit it was true. Instead, she buried her head into Gabby's chest and purred like a kitten.

Gabby smiled slightly, and snuggled against Kei, this had been an incredible night, and she looked forward to many, many more.

=====

Note: I hope you enjoyed this story, I feel like it can end here, but if there's interest I can continue on with future adventures of Gabby and Kei.

Thanks!

=====

12