Show Me Love

Story Info
A couple spends the night together.
2.6k words
3.82
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knocking, Corrie waited almost impatiently waiting for the door to open. Looking down the long hallway that made up the rest of the hotel rooms, she started getting a little antsy, thinking for a split second, maybe he won't open the door.

Finally after what felt like hours but was only a few seconds, the door opened to reveal him.

Seeing his face, all the insecurities that she might have been feeling, evaporated.

He was handsome. Dark hair. Dark eyes. He wasn't overly tall by any means but that didn't matter. He had the biggest lips she'd ever had the pleasure of kissing. Seeing them in that moment made her want to bite them as hard as he could take but she had promised she would take it easy this time.

Smiling, and a little nervous, she greeted him.

"Hey!" She said, hoping she didn't come across as too eager.

"Hey. Come in." He opened the door for her to walk in.

After walking in, she wanted to take off all her clothes right then, but thought maybe she should wait so he didn't feel rushed. Knowing they both had work the next morning and it was already late, she wanted to get started, but she wanted to savor this moment as long as possible.

"How close is your boss?" she asked him. Remembering he gets a little worried if his boss knew what was going on, she wanted to make sure they were in the clear for tonight.

"He's a few rooms down, but we still have to be quiet." he said as he walked towards the bed.

Corrie watched as he got back into bed and went to follow him. As he crawled under the covers, she went and joined him. She stayed fully clothed, not wanting to attack him as soon as they got into bed.

Laying her head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around her. She felt safe and cared for and like the world could fall around them, but as long as he held her, nothing bad would happen.

"This is nice." he said

"Hmm. I could stay like this forever and never get tired." Corrie said to him. "Let me know when you want to do the nasty stuff." she said, jokingly, but impatiently wanting to get her hands on him.

He pulled her face from his chest and started kissing her. She realized she could kiss him for days and never grow tired of it.

"Mmm." She was starting to get very aroused just from kissing him. With her tongue in his mouth, she felt something odd and cold and different. A little confused, but not caring enough to stop, she continued exploring his mouth with her tongue.

"I have my invisalign in." he explained, only pulling back enough to say something. "Sorry if it feels weird, I just haven't had them in for a long time and now they hurt."

"They don't feel weird, just a little cold."

Not being able to wait any longer, Corrie started to remove her clothes, all while trying to grab as much of him as possible. Hoping to speed things along, she began to take his off as well.

Finally with them both fully naked, he laid back and pulled her on top of him.

"Suck my cock." he said almost venomously. If she didn't know any better, she'd think he was angry, but looking down, she saw how very hard her was. Her mouth watered just thinking about having him in her mouth.

Knowing she had a gag reflex, but wanting to challenge herself, she pulled out a bottle from her purse.

"This is to help with my gag reflex." she told him, showing him the small spray bottle.

"Does it work?" he asked.

"Let's find out."

Spraying her throat, she started coughing from how strong it tasted.

Smirking at her, he asked, "What does it taste like?"

"Peperminty." she replied, still slightly coughing.

"Hm."

Not being able to wait any longer to taste him, she took him in her hand. Feeling how hard he was, she started slow. Just feeling him with her hands first, and then slowing licking him. Hearing him moan spurred her on. Taking him in her mouth, she started sucking him slowly, wanting to build the anticipation and drag out the process. Giving head has always been one of her favorite parts of foreplay. Not wanting to disappoint, she sprayed her throat once more, and with a determined look on her face, she started taking him down her throat.

"That spray is already working." he said, half moaning and half groaning.

Corrie looked up at him and saw him with his head thrown back, biting his lip and breathing heavily, she felt a sense of power. How she could feel powerful serving him how she was, she couldn't figure, but knowing she brought out those reactions from him just from her mouth, made her feel like she was the one in control.

Concentrating back on her task, she set the pace of only sucking the head of his cock in the back of her mouth, a little scared to overdo it.

He must've wanted to feel more or was growing tired of her slow pace, because the next thing she knew, he grabbed her by the back of the neck and shoved his cock in her throat, further than she would've willing went herself.

Not prepared for it, she gagged and pulled back and pulled off, choking and coughing. In a split second, she realized how wet it made her for him to take control like that. Not wanting him to feel like he went too far, she sprayed her throat once more and let him use her how he wanted to.

Grabbing her once more, he held on and fucked her throat as hard as he wanted to. Pushing himself deep, he held himself in her throat for a few moments and just as she started to panic, he let go and let her catch her breath before starting the process over again.

On and on it went like this for the next few minutes.

When the next time came for him to hold himself in her throat and the slight panic started to set it, she pulled off, and the next thing she knew, he slapped her clear across the face.

"Did I tell you to stop?" he asked so strongly.

They had talked about him slapping her and being rough before-hand, and she had never experienced this. And while it was sudden and unexpected, it made her so wet.

Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her back onto his cock and shoved it all the way back into her throat, not caring if she was prepared or not. She felt the slight scape of her teeth on his cock and tried to open her mouth wider. Gagging and pulling off again, he slapped her again.

Yanking her head back by her hair, he asked in a calm but hurried voice, "What's your safeword?" "Periwinkle!" she said out of breath. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Yes! Please!" she pleaded with him.

Pushing her back down to his cock, he forced his way into her throat again. Again she pulled off and again he slapped her. Sometimes so hard, her ears started ringing.

She lost count of how many times he slapped her while sucking his cock. It had never been like this for her. It was different, but she never felt unsafe or close enough to use her safeword. In fact, the rough way he treated her turned her on so much that after one particular slap, her body seized up, and with no stimulation to her pussy, she came shouting.

"Ohmygosh!" she yelled, pulling away from him. Before he could slap her again for pulling away, she took him back into her throat, and he held himself there. Not being able to keep him in for long, she pulled away and once more, he slapped her, and to her amazement, she came once more just from him using her how he wanted.

Not being able to take it anymore, she started pleading with him,

"Please! Please! My pussy needs attention!"

Ignoring her, he forced his cock back into her throat.

Pulling away again, she pleaded once more.

Finally, he grabbed her by the hair and drug her up his body so she was straddling his lap.

"Do you want it? Do you want my cock inside you?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"Please! Yes, I want you inside me!"

"Call me daddy. Call me daddy and you can have my cock."

Without hesitation, she shouted, needing him inside her,

"Daddy please! Please can I have your cock?"

Grabbing her hips, he started lowering her down onto his hard cock.

"Ah!" she shouted. "You're so big!" she said on a sob. Taking him from this angle seemed a bit difficult. He stretched her, filling her with more than she thought she could take. Finally getting him all the way inside her, she jerked her hips up, and then slammed them back down. Up and down she went, and just as she started getting into the perfect rhythm, he grabbed her hips and threw her onto her back.

Putting her legs in the air and bending her back as far as her body would go, he got on his knees between her legs and started pounding into her pussy as deep as he could get.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Mmph! Mmm! Oooooo!"

With every thrust he made, a sound escaped her. Being bent so far in half, she couldn't get much breath into her lungs, so only small sounds escaped her.

Trying to control the depth, she put her hand on his lower abdomen, trying to push him back a bit so he wouldn't go so deep. With a little shifting on his part, he pushed her legs a bit farther back and started pounding her pussy harder. Not wanting to slide off the bed, she gripped the sheets and let go of him, which opened him up to go as deep as he wanted.

All of this was too much for Corrie to bear, and with no effort to try and stop it, she came all around his cock.

"Ahhhh!!! OH MY GOSH!" she screamed as loud as she could, being bent as she was.

"Oh fuck, please!" she pleaded, trying to back away from the pressure of cumming with him filling her up with so much of him.

He let of go her legs and she was able to catch a decent breath.

But, with no mercy from him, he got off the bed, stood at the end, and drug her down the mattress to him. Lifting her up on her hands and knees, he shoved her face into the bed and lifted her ass up.

Corrie automatically spread her legs as far as they could go, and felt him push his way back inside her.

"Oooo!" she yelled. He felt deeper going in at this angle and she wasn't sure how much she could take. He gave her no choice but to take what he gave her. Thrusting into at a set pace, she realized another orgasm was coming her way. Trying to pull away from the pressure, she tried to crawl across the bed, but he anticipated her movement and held her down and made her take what he had to give her. Not being able to get away from the mounting pressure, she felt the rush of her next orgasm go through her body. Clenching as hard as she could, she came around him once more, screaming,

"Daddddyyy!!! I'm cumming!!"

Not letting her come down from her high, he pulled her off of the bed until she was standing on the tips of her toes. Holding her by the neck and bending her backwards, he started pounding her pussy from behind as hard as he could.

From this angle, Corrie noticed he was riding her g-spot, and she felt a different building pressure than before. With his hand around her throat, and being pulled back as she was, she had no way of warning him in time.

"OOOH GOOOD!!!" screaming out, she came hard. She felt a spray of liquid shooting out of her pussy all over his cock and down her legs. Shaking uncontrollably from her intense orgasm, he let her go and she fell onto the bed.

Out of breath and trying to remember how to breath, she felt him push her body into the center of the bed and felt him climb on. Wanting to give him as much pleasure as he was giving her, she remembered from a previous conversation that they had had, that he had mentioned that he would like it if she fought him.

Laying on her back, she felt him pinching her nipples and rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. As he started to line himself back up with her, she decided to put his fantasy into play. When he thrust into her, she started fighting like hell to get away from him. Bucking her hips and pushing him away.

"Is this want you wanted? You wanted me to fight you? You like it when I try to get away from you? Do you like holding me down and making me take your cock?"

She noticed a change in him after that. She didn't think he could pound her pussy any harder, but he proved her wrong. He fought her as much as she fought him, and in the end, he overpowered her and won. He positioned her in a way as to where she couldn't move or push him away.

"Ah! You're so deep! I can't take it!" she yelled. It felt so good, she couldn't pretend like she wanted to get away from him anymore. He ignored her pleas and fucked her so hard, her body didn't stand a chance.

" I'm gonna cum again, please!!" she screamed out.

"DADDY! OH MY GOD!"

Feeling her cum and clench on his cock once more was too much for him to bear.

Pulling out of her in a rush, he climb off of the bed and pulled her with him. Pushing her to her knees, he stood over her and jerked his cock once, twice, three times, and then started shooting his load all over her face and tits.

"Ahh!" he groaned out, pumping his cock with his hand, pulling out everything he had to give.

"Mmmm!" she moaned out, watching all his cum shoot out of his cock. She wanted to suck the last little bit out of him and went to grab him and put him back into her mouth.

After only a few sucks, he yanked her away by her hair because of the sensitivity. Trying to claw her way back for more, he held her away, and finally, she gave up.

Standing up, she smiled up at him and gave him a little kiss. He turned and walked across the room and started the shower. On his way back over, he brought back a towel for her.

While she cleaned her face, she saw him give her a sweet smile. He held out his hand for her to take, and without even the smallest hesitation, she took it and he lead her to the shower. While walking past the night stand, she caught a glimpse of the time on the clock sitting there. Seeing how late it was, she knew she was going to be tired for work tomorrow, and guessed so would he, but she couldn't seem to care all that much. The lack of sleep the next day would be totally worth it.