Show Me Yours & I'll Show You Mine

Story Info
A drunken mistake accidentally leads to a very happy ending.
783 words
4.33
35.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is my first time trying out Literotica's 750 Word Project 2023 - this was a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

It all started off with a genuine mistake.

I was on a sofa at a house party with my mate Taylor, and as usual we were drunkenly, albeit platonically, flirting with each other.

"Have you been hitting the gym recently?" Taylor teased, pulling me in for a cuddle. "Your chest feels... bigger?"

I smirked and batted her roaming hands away. "I have actually, thanks for noticing. I took some progress pics yesterday, look..."

With Taylor now wrapped around me I unlocked my phone, then immediately recoiled in horror. "Shit!"

I'd taken some nudes after my shower last night, to send to a girl I was talking to, then forgotten to delete them. And so, upon opening my camera roll, Taylor and I were unexpectedly greeted with a photo of my rock-hard dick.

"Oh my God!" Taylor gasped, throwing her head back as she began silently shaking with laughter.

"I'm so sorry," I cringed, collapsing forwards to cover the screen, "that's not what I meant to show you!"

I was honestly mortified, but thankfully Taylor took it well. "Don't worry," she eventually replied, regaining her composure and wiping a tear from her eye, "I didn't actually see much."

I frowned up at her. "Really?"

Taylor tried to keep a straight face for a moment, but then she broke and laughed again. "Alright, I did," she chuckled, giving me a patronising little pat on the head. "But nice cock bro, it looked good."

"Oh shut up," I said, feeling myself starting to blush.

I broke free from Taylor's grasp to go and get a drink, ignoring her calls for me to stay. In the kitchen I downed a stiff rum and coke, and had begun the process of pouring out another when Violet, the hostess of the house party, came over and hugged me from behind.

"Hey Mikeyyy," she crooned, before pausing to reach up and feel my forehead. "Wow, are you ok? You're flushed..."

"No, I'm alright," I lied, unconvincingly. Glancing towards the living room I noticed that Taylor had now disappeared, so with a sigh I decided to tell Violet what had happened.

She wasn't sympathetic.

"Oh my God, you absolute idiot," she snorted, "I can't believe you flashed Taylor your dick!"

"It was an accident," I protested, "but now I'm scared I might have made things weird - what if she thinks I did that on purpose?"

Violet rolled her eyes and began to reassure me that I was overreacting, but she was interrupted when my phone pinged. It was a message, from Taylor.

"Oh God..." I groaned, showing Violet the notification.

"It'll be fine," she said, leaning in close. "Come on, read it."

I hesitated for a moment, then bit the bullet and opened the chat. "Jesus fucking Christ..."

Taylor had sent a mirror selfie, captioned 'tit for tat?', where she stood completely topless with her phone held up to cover her face. As I stared in disbelief at my friend's impressive tits I immediately started getting hard.

"Damn," Violet whispered, "Taylor's got great boobs..."

"Hey, Violet," I said, never once looking away from the screen, "that's from your bathroom upstairs, right?"

"Uh huh," my friend murmured, "end of the corridor, on the left."

I nodded and quickly downed my drink. "Ok... I'll be back in a minute."

"Sure, have fun," Violet smirked.

Twenty seconds later I was upstairs, whispering through the bathroom door. "Hey, Taylor?"

There was a nervous giggle. "Shit, Mike? Wow, that was fast."

"I'm coming in," I said, pushing open the door.

"Wait, I haven't got dressed yet!" Inside Taylor was standing by the mirror with her top pressed against her chest, but she smiled as I walked in and hungrily eyed her up and down.

"So... are we even now?" she asked, cocking her head to the side. "You showed me yours, accidentally, so I showed you mine?"

"No, we're not done yet," I declared, striding forwards and assertively ripping Taylor's top away to reveal her boobs again, "because I want to do this for real now..."

I pulled Taylor in close and we kissed, then she broke away, dropped down, and urgently began to unzip my jeans.

"Honestly Mike?" she laughed, looking up at me as she fished my dick out and mischievously tapped it against her cheek, "If I'd known you were packing this thing, I'd have offered to suck your dick ages ago..."

I smiled, reached down, and pulled Taylor's hair out of the way as she got to work.