Live! Sex Show! Fully Nude!

Story Info
A young man signs up for a live sex show ...
1.8k words
4.51
18.3k
20
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABeagle
ABeagle
51 Followers

My eyes are blindfolded.

I can see nothing.

I can hear though.

The sound of a crowd.

My wrists are bound and tied above my head and my feet barely brush the floor. The manacles are not uncomfortable though.

I am also completely nude.

I hang by the wrists wondering what I have gotten myself into. There's a gentle breeze about my cock and balls that ruffles the hairs on my chest. My nipples are hard. My cock isn't.

Yet.

I'm not quite sure what's going on.

I mean, I know the gig and I've been paid well for it but being told you are going to be tied up, nude, on stage, and it actually happening are 2 different things.

There's a hush that falls over the crowd, or what I presume is the crowd.

Then a "SPANG!" as a spotlight comes on. I can see the brightness even through the blindfold but it's like it's behind me. I was blindfolded BEFORE I came on stage so I have no idea where I am or what is happening.

I hear applause.

I hear footsteps.

Slowly, methodically, they stride across the stage. They echo around the auditorium. They are coming closer. A gasp from the crowd and then I feel a whip across my arse. It's fast and barely touches me. It's pleasant more than painful. I shudder and moan as the whip cracks across my butt cheeks, again and again. I pull against the wrist restraints but to no avail.

I can't lie -- this is a massive turn on.

I am blindfolded and bound and being whipped across the arse. I can feel my cock stirring.

I hear a small whispy noise and the whipping stops.

Shame.

I was enjoying that.

The footsteps come closer, closer. They are right up to me. I feel a hand rub across my naked butt. It's nice. Then -- there's a bite!

She bit my arse!

I yelp, more in surprise than pain.

It sounds like the crowd are lapping it up.

Her hands are placed on either side of my hips. They are small hands, but firm. She spins me around so I'm facing the opposite direction. The light of the spotlight hurts a little more in this direction so I assume I am now facing the crowd.

They can see my cock!

To my delight, the audience applaud. Glad to not disappoint. Despite being turned on by the situation, some element of nerves still linger.

My cock stiffens, slightly.

I hear the footsteps tred on what sounds like wooden stairs, which makes no sense but there we have it.

Granted, not a lot of this makes sense.

Painted fingernails appear under the blindfold and in one swift motion, it is torn away. I wince slightly as the light hits my eyes but they quickly adjust.

She's beautiful.

She has blond hair, pulled back tight in a professional bun. She has small spectacles perched upon the end of her nose, and is wearing a black pant suit with a white shirt underneath. The shirt is unbuttoned around the neck, the jacket fastened with one button just below her breasts. Her black trousers are nice and tight, around her pussy and her lovely round, toned arse.

She looks me in the eye and scratches her fingernails down my chest as she walks around me. The small stairs are those movable ones found at the side of stages.

No surprise. We're on a stage.

She walks in front of me and I look at her and then beyond her.

I can't see the size of the crowd due to the lighting but it dawns on me -- I am fully nude, bound and unable to move, on stage, in front of an audience.

I feel so turned on.

I look back at the woman. She unbuttons her jacket.

One button, a quick wrist flick and its open.

I stare at her. Even through the shirt, I can see she has luscious breasts. She drops the jacket off her shoulders and straightens her arms. The jacket falls to the floor. The white shirt underneath is tight, accentuating those great tits.

Suddenly, a sprinkler activates. I panic, thinking something has gone wrong but I needn't worry. The woman stands, arms outstretched, the water soaking us.

It's part of the act.

The water drips down my body, off my face.

Off my cock.

It has soaked the woman.

The white shirt is now practically see through.

I see her fleshy, bountiful tits through the shirt.

No bra.

My cock start to judder.

The button across the breasts is under strain and I can't stop looking at her. She smiles.

For me? Or the crowd?

Question asked, question answered.

She looks me in the eyes as she reaches down and cups my balls in the palm of her left hand. She squeezes slightly and I groan in ecstasy.

She unbuttons her shirt with her right hand.

The crowd is salivating.

Her shirt falls open to reveal her soaking wet cleavage and flat belly.

Her pants are cut low so I can see her pierced belly button.

My cock judders again. I can feel it harden.

She doesn't seem to mind as I become harder in her hand. In fact, she drops her shirt over her shoulders and looks me in the eye again.

My cock gets harder still.

She drops the shirt to the floor on top of her jacket. She stands topless before me and I look at her lovely breasts and the hardness of her nipples as the water drips from them. She

places her other hand around my hard shaft and starts to massage it, caress it.

I moan loudly.

She rubs up and down a few times, caressing my cock, rubbing her hand over my helmet. I am so turned on, I feel I may cum.

Before this happens, she stop suddenly.

Oh, SHE'S good!

I am now completely nude AND fully erect, tied up, in front of an audience. They are whooping and hollering.

My cock gets even harder.

She's a show-woman. She takes a step back and turns to the audience. With her back to me, she bends over, the material of her pants stretching to capacity over her firm, rounded arse.

I want to ride her so bad.

She slowly removes her heels, one at a time, bent over in front of me. I want to ram my cock in her succulent pussy and make her cum.

She steps out of her shoes and places her bare feet on the stage floor. I admire her rear view. Her arse is spectacular -- firm and round, not skinny but a proper womanly arse. I want to spank it.

She turns back to me. Her nipples are hard and she caresses her own breasts.

She looks like she's very much enjoying the show.

So am I!

She licks her lips and deliberately breaks eye contact to look at my cock.

She take a step forward.

She flicks loose the button in the band of her pants.

She takes another step forward.

She unzips her pants.

She stops moving.

They fall to the floor.

She is stood completely naked before me.

I look her up and down, specifically taking in her succulent pussy. Her belly swells slightly at the pubic mound and falls into her shaven pussy. There is a small triangle of pubic hair just above her pussy lips.

My cock stiffens.

I want those pussy lips around my cock. She kneels before me, the first submissive thing she's done although I'm in no doubt that this is a woman who doesn't do anything she doesn't want to. She takes my cock to her lips and then into her mouth in one sudden movement.

My eyes shoot open and I shudder.

The feel of her mouth around my cock is almost too much.

The crowd goes wild!

Shackled, I can't stop her -- not that I want too. She pulls me deep into her mouth and then pulls backwards, sucking my shaft all the way, until it falls from her mouth.

I gasp.

She shows off to the crowd again, turning to bow. This is a teasing move as it shows me her arse and pussy lips.

She turns away and strides up the stairs again.

She unhooks the manacles.

I fall to the floor.

She strides down the stairs and stands before me. She places her hands on either side of my head and guides my face into her pussy. My tongue probes as she parts my legs. She controls my movements, guiding me EXACTLY where she wants me.

Fine with me.

She slowly moves my head around, guiding me to the right place. She throws her my head back as I tickle her inside. She's starting to quiver. Suddenly she pulls my head away and up, forcing me to stand.

Stood, nude before her, she grabs ahold of my cock.

Tightly.

She leads me to a bed.

Being somewhat distracted, I hadn't noticed it before, but now a spotlight snaps on, revealing a double bed on the corner of the stage.

Screens around the small theatre light up, all showing a view above the bed.

The crowd know what's coming!

She hardens her grip, tighter around my shaft. It throbs.

She sits on the end of the bed and looks at me before positioning herself on the bed, giving the audience a better view for the cameras. She lies down, opening her legs. She pulls the condom from under the pillow and, after opening it, she slides it down my shaft with ease. She speaks to me for the first time - "Let's give them what they've paid for," she whispers.

It's all I need to hear.

I slide my cock inside her, slowly at first although she is so wet it goes in easy. I gently thrust once or twice to ease us both into each other's rhythms. She reaches around and places each hand on my butt, pulling me in deep.

She starts to move me quicker.

Quicker.

QUICKER!

I feel it build inside me and then release, shooting into her.

I cum.

I roll off her, exhausted. It was both the best and the strangest sex I've ever had. We both stand up to rapturous applause. We take each other's hands and bow like we've just done Shakespeare. I don't remember Shakespeare being this much fun!

She pats me on the butt and whispers, "Go to the crowd." I look at her and then step down in to the aisles. The women are all over me. They want selfies and pictures of my cock.

I oblige.

One women, about 22, gives me her number.

I love being naked around all these women and I am still massively turned on. I turn to see look for my stage partner...

... but she's gone.

I remember the old stage adage;

Always leave them begging for more.

ABeagle
ABeagle
51 Followers