Show My Daughter What She's Missing

Story Info
Mom worried daughters lesbian, guy helps out.
3.7k words
4.3
7.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one under 18 in sexual situations. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is forbidden, as this is fiction, and fantasy. Don't apply too much realism, it's not the newspaper. Just have a little fun. tongue in cheek, there is some incest, but not much. Don't read it if that bothers you. Please be civil in comments.

Show My Daughter What She Has Been Missing

"You want me to do WHAT?" I could not believe my ears. I must have miss-heard or misunderstood what my nice Filipino neighbor was asking of me. She was short and very voluptuous. Her tiddies were ginormous. Her face was beautiful and her ass was to die for.

Reyna repeated herself, "I want you to fuck my daughter Perlah. She is confused about her sexuality right now, she is way into girls. I want you to just show her what she is missing, that's all. I see all the bow-legged women doing the walk of shame out of your place in the mornings. Those bitches are smiling like crazy and can barely walk once you are done with them. I have heard the screams late at night. 'Fuck me Billy, oh God, I'm cooooming again! Aaaeeeaahhh!'. I saw the time two girls showed up at the same time and they were gonna kill each other and you took the two of them inside and they both left the next morning happy! Tell me I'm wrong, but you know how to fuck, and quite successfully as well. All I'm asking for you to do is show my daughter that there are good men out there. From what I have seen, that should take you less than an hour!"

"I'm way older than she is. I might be older than you, Reyna! What about the young men in school with her? That's who she should be with, not a much older man like me."

"I have seen her classmates, and unfortunately, a lot of them are dating each other! The few good guys are all snatched up quickly. But looking at you, you put them all to shame. Hell, you make MY panties wet too!" she giggled.

"Well, if that's true, maybe we can strike a deal." I touched her sexy shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"You dirty bastard!" but Reyna was smiling at me. "Why on earth do you want me?"

"You dating anyone, Reyna?"

"No, but-"

"You think I'm sexy?" I asked.

"Well yes, but-

"I find you sexy as hell, Reyna. Besides, you might not want me for your daughter anyway."

"Why not? You're kind, handsome-"

"Get outta here, I am not handsome at all. I'm big and muscle-bound. I'm not a good dancer at all."

"You're strong as hell. I saw what you did when that accident happened. Hell, you are a hero for that day. My hero." Reyna smiled at me.

"That was pure adrenaline..." I tried to explain how people who are in stressful life-and-death situations can do amazing things. Moms have lifted cars as well. I couldn't let that poor kid die; I just could not allow that, ever!

"...You lifted a car off that child like it was a piece of paper. I wanted you so bad that day. You saved that kid's life!" she looked at me with those stars in her eyes. Reyna was really amazing.

"I'm also kinda big, um..." I looked down.

"You got a very nice size dick. I saw it."

"How did you...?" I asked her. I never showed her my dick.

"Last year, that crazy Bible thumper, Mandy Johnson, you know, the preacher's daughter? Well, she was trying to make you stop with the girls," Reyna was breathing hard. "You answered the door in your bathrobe and she was screaming at you, and next thing I saw, she was on her knees and suckin' your huge meatloaf down her throat. You were trying to get back into the house, and she literally had you by the balls. That crazy girl was in your house for six screaming hours. I hate her. Mandy was practically dancing when you finally got her to leave. Fuckin two-faced bitch! All high and mighty, holier than thou, and then she tries to fuck your balls off. I saw how big that 'lady-killer' of yours is. Damn," she looked at my crotch. I swear she licked her lips.

"Mandy has so, so many issues. She would not leave until I fucked her. She kept calling me 'daddy' but not in jest I think. Mandy did not want to use condoms, she said she wanted my child. She begged and begged me to spank her fat ass. I kinda like her nice fat ass actually. When we did fuck, Mandy came like a hundred times and finally passed out. Since then she keeps begging me for a rematch. Oh, and get this, she wants me to fuck her mother! She tells me that her mom has never ever climaxed, not once. I'm not 'ORGASM MAN' distributor of climaxes for women in need."

"Well, yes, you kinda are! With all of the young girls you fuck..."

"I don't fuck girls. I fuck grown women. Eighteen is almost too young for me. I don't want to hurt anyone." I thought for a second. "'Lady-killer'? Really? Come on, just call it what it is, my cock. 'Lady-killer' sounds like a half-step from manslaughter. That ain't me." I hate when people talk around what they really mean. Just fuckin' spit it out; say it, for Chrise-sake!

"Ok, you have a good sized, no, no that's wrong. You have a BIG dick," Reyna just came out and said it. She was smiling like she won the damned lottery or something.

"If your daughter Perlah has been playing for the other team, she will probably either be afraid of it or just not enjoy it. Tell you what, why don't you both come over and you can make it all about the education? That's what you're ultimately after anyway, correct? You will be there to keep Perlah from being scared, and both of you can decide if you want anything to do with me and my... What did you call it?... My 'lady-killer'." I laughed. Reyna laughed with me.

"May I see it? Reyna asked me

"Sure." I whipped it out. "See? It's not that big."

"It's not hard yet! It's also way, way bigger than my cheating ex-husband's dick. So nice and thick!" Reyna licked her lips and got between my legs as I sat on the couch, her mouth trying to stretch to accommodate my meat. She had her hands stroking my dick as well. She could only get the head and four or five inches of the shaft into her mouth. I lifted her up to my mouth so we could kiss.

"Wait, I want to suck it some more, please!" Reyna whined.

"Nope. I have to inspect that fragrant snatch of yours. Lose the dress." she turned around and said to unzip her. I did, plus I struggled to unsnap the twelve hooks on her heavy-duty bra. Her tits were absolutely huge, as was that fine fat delicious ass of hers. Reyna was BUILT. She struggled out of her clothes and I took off my robe. We were naked. Her pussy was dripping with excitement and I smelled that wonderful aroma of an excited woman. She was hot, hot, HOT. She practically jumped on my dick and into my lap, and suddenly I was halfway buried into her yummy love hole. She was trying to get the rest of my dick into her cunt, but I had bottomed out against her cervix I think. It should have hurt her, but she seemed to be enjoying it just fine! She shoved one of her huge tits into my face. Her nipple was almost the size of my thumb, and the dark puckered areolas were at least six full inches in diameter. Her pussy was busy as she clutched my cock tightly while fucking me as hard as she could. She moaned and came in shuddering orgasm, grunting with every deep mutual thrust we did. Her cunt let loose a tidal wave of her sex juices all over us. I guess it was a good one since she squirted like that. Perhaps gushed is a more accurate term.

We held each other and kissed and kissed. "New plan. Forget my daughter. Just fuck me till I die. You really are ORGASM MAN, at least to me you are!" she was coming on my meat.

"Honey, we're still on foreplay. We got lots of good fuckin to do yet. I'm nowhere near ready to come yet, and you already came? You gotta have a few more good comes inside you, right?" I asked her.

"You didn't come? My ex would have come and got dressed by now." she was pissed at his memory even. "He might be asleep, or on the way to the fucking golf course. Something very Freudian about golf. That man had no fuckin' balls, so he chases a white ball all over the place and smashes it with clubs. Fucked up if you ask me. Wanna fuck my ass? I have lube in my purse, I think." she smiled at me.

"I'm not your ex-husband. I doubt that you are ready for me. I don't wanna hurt a beautiful woman."

"I have been practicing with butt plugs. I'm all cleaned out, plus I am a woman who can take a little bit of pain. Go ahead, do your worst. Please? Fuck my ass?" she begged me

"Well, that is a first. Never had a woman asked me to fuck her ass, well... Ever! Ok, ok. But if it hurts too much, just say so, ok?" I didn't want to say, but actually, Mandy had begged me to fuck her ass as well, but she pisses Reyna off really bad. Reyna might just kill poor fucked up Mandy. She doesn't care if the girl needs therapy or not.

I picked up Reyna, still on my cock, and walked up to the bedroom with her bouncing up and down on my dick with each step. Her hands were wrapped around my neck and she grunted with each and every step of the way. She loved the stairs! I put her down on the bed in a halfway missionary position and she was now fucking me for all she was worth, the anal position was forgotten about for the moment. She kissed me and clenched hard as she screamed into my mouth. Not sure what she was saying as she came like an explosive charge. I had not even started to fuck this hot, hot woman.

I picked up her legs and got into the pile driver position and I started to fuck her nice and slow, deep and deliberately. I pounded her for only a few minutes and she shuddered again and again and a third time, this last come was extremely hard, as she locked her vagina on my dick, clamping me in a delicious and delightful pleasure vise as I powered through her peak. I filled her cunt up with spurt after spurt of my seed and she screamed her head off. I felt a small hand smashing on my back and turned around to see her enraged daughter ready to kill me. Perlah was saving her mom from me! Seeing as I was over six feet tall and a very muscular 275 pounds, this was very brave. I decided to play along.

"Please Perlah, don't hit me!" I was doing my best acting job.

"Get off my mom! Mom, are you alright?" Perlah was almost in tears, worrying about her mother.

"Perlah, Honey, he is not hurting me at all. He..." she could barely talk as the orgasm was still coursing through her. "He just made me come a bunch of times Dear, that's all. Can you sit over there for a few minutes? I owe him a decent cuddle. Please, just three minutes? I promise you I will be fine, totally fine. Wonderful even." Perlah sat in my computer chair and watched us like a hawk. "Kiss me you brute. That was fantastic. OhmyGod, I have never come that good, ever. Wow." Reyna was very grateful for the nice time we had.

"Yeah, that was not bad for a first come. I usually fuck about an hour to two hours depending on the sexy woman. I think you could fuck for three or four hours."

"I'll die of happiness! Too much." Reyna was smiling ear to ear.

"Well, you wanted to show your daughter. If I pull out of you now, I'm going to scare the poor girl. Let her play with her girlfriends. She'll come around."

"May I see it? Please?" Perlah asked me. What? That was a surprise.

I looked at her mother, questions on my face.

"Well, go ahead. In for a penny, in for a pound. Perlah, don't be frightened by his big tool. It really is very nice, although it looks kinda scary," she tried to speak calmly to her daughter, now looking carefully at our union. Perlah seemed mesmerized by our hard fucking.

"Ok, I'm gonna pull out. There is a lot of our um... Juices." I pulled out. I was still 95% hard, and her mom was gaping w-i-d-e open, full of my cum, like an open sperm volcano. Her juices and my jism were all over the place. I pulled back and fell back on the bed, face up. My cock was still sorta hard, standing straight and tall. Perlah continued to stare at my member. I was not prepared for her daughter, quick as a wink, licking and sucking my cock, cleaning me up. She was happily licking all the juices and sperm from Mr Happy. Wow.

"Perlah? What..." and before I could finish, I was clean as could be, and Perlah was lapping up all the assorted sperm and woman's ejaculate from her mother's open gash. Reyna, having just come a minute ago was in that state where she could easily orgasm again, and that's exactly what happened to her...as her daughter used her mouth, lips, and tongue on her mom's super cunt. Reyna could not help herself, holding Perlah's head and grinding into her face as she climaxed on her little lesbian daughter. That was nice of her I thought. Taking care of mom and her lover.

That dirty girl Perlah was not done, as she broke away from her now wiped-out mom, and jumped up ON MY DICK! I was shocked.

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK? She was spread wide as a cheerleader on Saturday night, and I felt her grinding my semi-hard dick into her sopping wet tiny pussy. It was not going to fit, but lo and behold, the little bitch exploded on my cock! I am amazed by this petite woman's orgasms. Wow.

She came all over me and then she forced herself onto the head of my dick screaming, "Fuuuck Yeeesss! I am a woooomaaan now! Fuck Yes! Aaaeeeiiya! Ugh, ugh, ugh." she fucked me! I think I just took her cherry, or she did, sorta. She had about half my cock inside her, that was it, no more room. She had the proudest expression on her face.

Her mom looked at me, "Well, mission accomplished I guess. Thank you."

"I didn't do it, she did," I replied.

"Yeah, I'm not really worried anymore." her Mom looked rather proud now.

"Come on, fuck me, give it to me!" Perlah commanded me. Dirty little bitch. I moved up and down and she ground down, trying time and again to get more dick inside her petite, super-tight pussy. It was almost painful, but wonderful too. Wow. I am amazed. She bent forward to drape her D cup tits into my face and allow me to suck on her dark pink nips. She was still squeezing my cock with her fabulous tight pussy. Her mom was still wiped out.

Just then, her girlfriend (I assume she was, or some gorgeous girl stranger) came into the bedroom and spoke loudly to Perla.

"You promised Perlah! You were going to ask him. Well?" The young girl looked around 19 or so. Blonde hair and blue eyes, and also petite, but a fair amount heavier than Perlah. She had a killer ass, and fairly big tits for a teen. She seemed painfully shy. She couldn't look me in the eye, but she openly stared at Mr Happy goin in and out of her friend.

"My friend Cindy is shy. She wants to ask you if you could ahh..."

"Could ahh... what?" I played dumb, a game I excel at.

"You know, she wants you to ... make her a woman."

"She already is a beautiful woman, what does she need me for?"

"Come on! For this beautiful cock of yours. Will you be her first?"

"Wait, we're not even done fuckin and you want me to do your girlfriend? You know how big I am. There's some pain involved-" I was saying, but she jumped in.

"-Oh, you are so worth it! How many times did I come? I love your dick! So nice. I am pretty sure with me and my Mom here she will be fine. You are perfect, gentle when needed, and rough when I want it bad. Please fuck her? Please." she was still fucking me, with those amazing thighs and perfect ass.

"Ask your mom, I will respect her answer. She and I-" her mother kicked me. "-discuss things first. Ok?" I looked at her mom for guidance. This shit was above my pay grade. I'm not being the bad guy here.

"Fine! Fuck the beautiful young girl. Does this mean I have been discarded?" Reyna groused.

"Wait a second. I am not discarding you or disrespecting you. Remember that conversation we had? I am asking you what you want me to do. Are you going to drop me? I sure as hell was not going against you, Reyna. Don't put me in that position, I was hoping you and I..." She wasn't listening to me. I guess I was just a stud horse to be used and put away when not needed. FINE. Fuckin dirty bitch.

"That's it huh? Use me when it's convenient then YOU toss ME away. I thought we had something. My bad." I motioned for the young girl to come up and squat on my face and tongue. The two teens came hard several times and then switched positions. Cindy was on top of my cock and trying to line it up with her virgin pussy hole.

"Mom, help me here. Take her other arm." Reyna did what she was asked but she was blatant about her disinterest. Or was that jealousy? Hmmm.

"Cindy, you don't have to do this-" she shoved herself down on my cock and she was no longer a virgin.

"Jees, he's huge! Ooh, it hurts. But dammit, I AM A WOMAN now! Finally!

"You want me to go slow?"

"Hell no. I want you to fuck me hard and deep. Fuck me good." she was fuckin mile a minute like crazy. She screamed in orgasm. I was gonna come at last as well.

"I'm going to come!" Reyna shocked everyone by pulling my cock from Cindy's tight little cunt and taking me in her mouth. I sorta sprayed her face as well. Reyna looked happy. The girls licked her face and begged for more jism.

"Sorry girls, I swallowed the whole load. Delicious." Reyna had eaten my jizz.

"Ok, breeding hours are through. I did everything I was asked to do, time for me to go eat. You are all invited, I'm going to Mack's for a bite and a beer."

"We have food at home, thanks. Come on girls, let's go." Mom was back. I felt truly dismissed. I could see both girls wanted to come with me, but they were not going against Mom. Well, stud horse gotta eat. They went home, I went to the bar. I had a very nice Philly cheese steak and a Guinness. I had donated my steak fries to three twenty-something secretaries who devoured them. I felt someone standing next to me. I turned around and there was a tall forty-ish blonde checking me out. I said something remarkable.

"Hi."

"Hello. Do you know who I am?"

"No. Should I?"

"Victoria Johnson. I believe that you know my daughter Mandy?"

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. What a very messed up day. "Yeah, she and I had a wonderful day together."

"She said you made her come at least a hundred times."

"I don't talk about relationships. That is so rude I think. I don't count those things. Everyone is different, even day to day."

"I have never had an orgasm. Do you think you could help me?"

"Excuse me, but aren't you married to Reverend Richard Johnson? You're talking to the wrong man here."

"Please? Mandy wants to fuck you again as well. Whad'ya say? Mother and daughter at the same time? Please?" she stealthily pushed my hand up her silken thighs under her church-type skirt and I felt a hot, wet, and hairless pussy, dripping on my hand. Without thinking, I pushed one finger into her cunt and found her G spot. She yelped and her eyes closed as I fondled her pussy. I took out my hand and licked off her yummy juices. She tasted just like her crazy daughter. Delicious.

"Wow, I almost came from that. So you'll do it?" she begged. Ahh, what the fuck. I just got sorta rejected by Reyna. Why not?

"I don't like fucking married women."

"He has not touched me for a very long time. He has never, ever satisfied me. I could get an annulment when you think about it. Please?"

"Why me?" I asked.

"My daughter wants to show me what I've been missing." she related. Wow.

I have the sneaking suspicion that I am about to be used again.

What the hell? "Ok," I said quietly. Victoria was beaming.