All Comments on 'Shower at the Cabin Ch. 01'

by leospark

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Shouldn't sisters share?

Ashley just had a ringside seat for the impressive fucking her sister enjoyed, so she must be eager as hell for her own cunt to get a ride on that acrobatic cock. Plus, she's a little older, so she's bound to know a few tricks of her own.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 17 years ago
Not 100% original, but it works

A good start to what could be an interesting series. Megan seems a little forward for someone so inexperienced; has she been getting lessons from her sister? And having two girls on tap leaves the story with plenty of possibilities for a follow-up. Lucky bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot and steamy

Good story line... there's nothing like taking a virgin... and your writing is much better than most of the crap that's posted here. For those who rated your story lower -- it's a fantasy folks... not something that's supposed to be made into an Academy Award winning movie !!! geeezzzzz...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My First Time

My boyfriend and I were naked and eachother's cocks, when his little sister came in and caught us. She wandered how we could suck anything like that because of piss. We told her, we drank eachothers piss. She undressed and watched. It was the first time I saw a girl naked. While my friend was drinking my piss, she peed in my face; I loved it. We had great times together until her father caught us and fucked the shit out of me.

CabinguyCabinguyover 13 years ago
Good but could have been better.

Nice setting but they seem to just jump into the sex part too easily. After all they are brother and sister and it's supposed to be her first time. Just one guys opinion but if she had caught him on day one, then perhaps a day of watching each other in their bathing suits while they struggled with their feelings. Then after lusting after each other all day and struggling with the taboo she comes in and joins him in the shower. It would have been much hotter and more believable.

Just a suggestion, I enjoyed the story and thank you for submitting it. But IMHO it was have been hotter with some more build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fake virgin

She says it was her first, but how come you didn't have to break the hymen? Obviously she wasn't a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

@Cabinguy The girls were sisters, he is not their brother

John9935John99359 months ago

Well written and wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous