All Comments on 'Shower Encounter'

by sparkle8

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Delicious

I woke up in a playful mood and wandered onto Literotica's website and thought I'd look for something new. Minutes later I was reading "Shower" and in no time, I was firming up. I cooled my jets....and now am going to see if you have another story for me.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Will there be more chapters, this has the makings of some hot stuff

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadover 10 years ago
Short 'n' sweet

As brief stories go, this was good: credible set-up, satisfactory outcome.

burneyfallenburneyfallenover 10 years ago
oh god

I was so turned on by this story you nailed the erotic pace that I needed.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BRILLIANT! BRAVO! TOTALLY MY CUP OF TEA. ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+) GUYS, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG IF YOU READ IT!

This is a very, very good First Time Gay Male story.

The author smoothly moves the protagonist deeper and deeper into MM territory.

The story very accurately mirrors a nice, erotic, and borderline romantic, sex fantasy of a bi curious guy.

I was outright propositioned several times over the years. I was flattered & tempred each time but had to politely decline in no uncertain terms for various reasons. [When i lived in small communities i was afrain my wife could find out; when we moved to a mega city, i had an affair at work with a very attractive woman who meant a lot to me.] It was not meant to be, it was not in the stars the day i was born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spa Shower

Had a nice encounter with an older gent in the shower. He wanted to suck my big cock, so I let him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous