Shower Love

Story Info
After a long shift, a nice hot shower is taken.
1k words
4.5
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

She normally took her shower at the start of her day but today, she waited until she got home. She had had to rush out the door because she was running late and hated to be late.

Today, after along night she just wanted to relax before crawling into bed. Working nights could take its toll on someone. Last night she had been training a new Dispatcher. Pete wasn't a bad looking guy, a few years younger than herself. He appeared to be in decent shape, definitely not athletic though. He had a nice sense of humor and, she thought, a great voice for radio, deep, but not a baritone. They hit it off immediately. A couple of more nights and then she would only see him in passing since he was destined to work her nights off and three evenings, so she wanted to make the most of their time together. Nothing special, she just enjoyed his company and it was nice having someone else in the room so getting a bathroom break was much less complicated.

She was so grateful that everyone had already left before she got home so she was able to fully enjoy a house to herself.

She got the water to the perfect temperature and stepped into the shower. As the spray hit her, she realized it was a bit hotter than it first seemed, but after the initial shock, she allowed the water to envelop her and it felt so wonderful as it cascaded down her body. She picked up the bar of soap and began to lather her skin. The soap made her slippery which simply heightened the sensation of a massage.

Arms embraced her from behind. It didn't startle her, she welcomed them, they felt good. The embrace was protective yet passionate. She knew immediately who it was.

He pressed his naked body against hers and began to kiss her neck. His left hand slid up over her belly, and he playfully let a finger swirl around her belly button. Then it continued up until it cupped her right breast. She had splendid breasts, large, soft, genuine. Her aureolas and nipples were perfectly proportioned and were just pronounced enough on a breezy day. There was certainly no breeze in the shower, but they reacted the same way.

His right hand held her right hip, lightly squeezing.

She could feel his manhood stiffening against her butt. He rubbed it slowly up and down, still kissing her neck, but now including her ears. His fingers pinched her nipples giving her a slight twinge of luscious pain. She started to turn, she wanted to kiss him and actually see this now rigid member, but he lovingly held her in place. The neck nuzzling continued. He had switched hands and his left hand was now at her hip, teasing her pelvis with fingers brushing her neatly trimmed mound.

He then lowered himself to his knees and reached up to her shoulders and lightly dragged his fingers down her back and over her Fanny, then he brought his fingers together and traced the crack separating her cheeks. He did this several times, and each time his hands reached her shoulders, he would lean forward and drink water from the top of her Fanny.

She began to yearn to hold him in her hands, take him in her mouth and have him enter her. At the same time she felt so excited and relaxed, physically torn and confused.

Neither spoke a word, just giving sighs and soft moaning, barely audible as the water beat upon them.

Then, another man appeared in front of her. He too began with her neck but quickly moved to her breasts, flicking her nipples with his tongue as his teeth lightly gripped them. His Hand went straight to work on her pubis. Two fingers separated her lips as his middle finger entered her, then slipping out to brush her swollen clitoris. He did this several times. The teasing was nearly torturous for her. Each of these men devoted his whole body to pleasuring her.

Her original lover, her new friend, reached for her hand and brought it around to her back and wrapped it around himself, while his co-conspirator lifted her leg and slid himself inside her. He wasn't very long, nor thick, but he definitely wasn't small. He fit sooo well and had such a sweet rhythm.

Then he reached up and took hold of the shower head with his free hand. He brought it down and aimed the stream of hot water directly at her clit while he went in and out.

She continued her manipulation of her friend behind her and kinda kept pace with the inside. Her friend's breathing was getting labored. So was hers. Her orgasm was making its way through her whole body. And she started to tense up. Her vulva began to clench, she quickened her strokes and her eyes squeezed tighter.

She took her free hand and wrapped the partner in front's as and pushed him in deeper. She could feel his stiff cock explode inside her. She was surprised at the force with which he came.

When he pulled out, she turned to finish her friend and reached down to be sure she finished. The other kept the water spraying on her mound.

Then she began to shake even more, afraid she might lose her balance and slip in the tub. That's when her friend came filling her hand, covering her hip.

Then it was her turn. She clenched her teeth as wave after wave or pure ecstasy overwhelmed her. The water pulsating against her throbbing swollen clitoris. She was so wet and not just from the shower.

As her breathing slowed and her body relaxed, she slowly opened her eyes. There was no questioning it, with two very adept hands, a hand held shower head and a detailed and brilliant imagination, why did she really need her husband? And damn, how long had she been in the shower?

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers