Shower Me, Daddy

Story Info
*DDLG *All Characters 18+ *Masturbation *Blow Job.
935 words
3.68
19.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, handsome. Room for one more?"

I step in the shower and wrap my arms around you from behind. I start kissing your back and reach around to grab your cock. I stroke it until it hardens in my hand.

"You are so freaking sexy," I whisper in your ear.

I kiss your back with each rise and fall of your breath getting heavier. I tighten my grip and stroke you harder and faster. Your growls egg me on. I pump your cock in my hand until your breathing becomes erratic. You throw your head back and let the warm water run down your handsome face.

I lick you from your shoulder to your neck, up to your ear. I lightly rub my teeth over your ear. You let out the sexiest, deepest moan that sends shivers through me. I whisper to you "Give me your cum."

At this you snicker. You grab me by my wrist to make me let go of your cock. You turn around and grab me by my shoulders. You look as though you are going to destroy me...

But all you say is "Knees." I get on my knees so that I am face to cock with you. I look up at you waiting for my next command.

"First off, little girl, you weren't given permission to enter my shower. Secondly, you grabbed my cock without asking. And the final straw, was you thinking you could tell me what to do. You need to be put back into your place. Open."

I do as you command. You shove your cock into my mouth.

"Suck."

I take your entire length in one swallow. I slowly ease it out from my throat. You grab my head to steady it into place. You begin thrusting into my mouth. Moaning and growling all the while. The water running down your body makes you glisten. You turn me on so much.

All I can think about is how badly I want your cum. I bob my head forward to meet your thrusts. I gag when you enter the back of my throat the first couple of times. I open it wider to take all of you. I writhe my tongue all over your cock as we thrust together. You start to lose control and I can feel your cock pulsing. I want to taste you, so I pick up the pace.

"Such a f*cking slut for my cum."

I try to nod but you are still holding my head in place.

"I can't even shower in peace. My greedy little cum slut just had to be satisfied didn't she?"

Your words are getting breathier as your orgasm builds in you.

"Well, only good, considerate girls who ASK permission get to taste Daddy's cum."

You pull your cock out of my mouth just in time to cum all over my face.

"So pretty with Daddy's cum on your face baby girl. Stand up. Let me clean you up."

You put some body wash on your hands and proceed to rub me.

"May I clean my face Daddy?"

"Not yet , precious."

You continue to lather me. Taking your time on each part of my body.

"Rinse," you demand.

I stand under the shower water and let it run down my body. I look up at you and ask to wash my face again. You give me a nod and watch as I get myself all cleaned up.

"Wash your hair."

I get shampoo and begin washing.

"Face me. I need to see your tits while your arms are up over your head."

I turn and face you while I lather my hair.

"Good girl. Play with them."

"But sir, I didn't come in here to-"

I'm interrupted by your hand on my throat.

"Play with them."

I grab my breasts and squeeze, rub and caress them.

"Nipple play," you demand. I pinch my nipples and moan in pleasure.

"Look at me while you do it."

My gaze meets yours. You give me a half smirk and start to wash your own body. This inclines me to stop.

"Keep going, slut. You know want to."

I go back to caressing myself and playing with my nipples.

"May I touch myself sir?"

"You are touching yourself."

"No! May I... may I rub my clit?" I beg.

"Yes you may, baby girl. See, you have to use your big girl words to get what you want."

I nod and bite my lip as I start to massage my clit with one hand. The other continues to play with my breasts. You stand there, calm and casually lathering yourself.

"Better?"

"Ye-yes sir" I stutter.

"Keep looking at me. Don't close your eyes. Don't look away. Show me what I do to you."

I watch you as I play with myself. Before long, I'm ready to orgasm.

"Daddy, can you touch me please?"

"No. Show me how badly you want me. Find your own release and then maybe I'll honor you with my cock."

I increase pace. Within seconds I feel my orgasm racing through my body. I scream out in pleasure.

"Wow, such a good girl. So obedient. I know that was hard for you to do in front of me. Good job, precious."

You plant soft kisses on my forehead. "Thank you, Daddy," I smile.

"The things I'm about to do to you require a dry, flat surface. Help me rinse off, sweetness. So we can get to the bedroom and I can use all of your holes."

I nod. I live to be used by you.