Shower Story

Story Info
Katie needs a hot shower.
2.3k words
3.6
21.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! This is a short one-shot story that I decided to write for someone. It's a little bit different than I normally do. It has some rough and slightly non-consentual moments in this so please beware.

*************************************

CW: consent.

*************************************

The Shower Story.

I grab my gym bag and pack some pyjamas and my toiletries in it, then head out of my apartment and down the hall.

My shower is broken and I can't get any hot water out of it, so I have decided to ask one of the neighbours. Charlie is tall, handsome with a well kept beard and always says a polite hello when we pass each other.

Sometimes we make small talk in the elevator, where I get to smell his intoxicating cologne and look deep into his eyes as I hear him tell me how beautiful I look today.

I knock lightly on his door and step back a little, I hear some footsteps getting louder as the door opens and reveals the gentleman of my dreams.

"Good evening Katie, what can I help you with?" Charlie says.

"Hi Charlie, my shower is broken and I was wondering if I could use yours?" I asked

"No problem, come in." Charlie said as he led me into his apartment.

For being only a few apartments away, his place seemed bigger and fancier than mine. It had more space and great furniture and lavish homewares.

"It's just through here. You can take as long as you want, and there's a hair dryer under the sink as well."

"Thanks so much again. I really appreciate it. Maybe I can buy you dinner sometime as thanks?"

"Oh not necessary. Just helping out a neighbour is all. A damsel in distress." He gives a playful wink as he says that.

Charlie closed the door behind me as I walked into the bathroom, I turned to see how amazing it was.

A large shower, that could probably fit 3 or 4 people with some rails for safety, a massive mirror, perfectly clean vanity and towels so fluffy they're probably made of clouds.

I turned on the shower, undressed and found the perfect setting of hot, but not too hot, but also hot enough to steam the whole bathroom up.

I stepped in and found bliss when the hot water hit my skin. It was like drugs and I instantly felt relieved after not being able to shower properly in so long.

It took me a minute or so to realise that I needed to clean myself and that I should soap up. I grabbed my body wash and my loofa and started scrubbing.

I heard the bathroom door open, but I wasn't really nervous, the steam had fogged up the glass enough that I couldn't make anything out perfectly, but silhouettes and vague colours.

I wiped a little of the windows to see Charlie standing there with his back to me, undressing. He takes his shirt off. Then his pants and his underwear follow.

"Ummm, Charlie, why are you here?" I asked in a slightly confused tone.

"Well I'm here to use my shower." Charlie calmly answered back

"O-o-oh ok. Ummm. Ahhh." I stuttered.

Charlie opened the shower door, steps inside and greets me with a soft smile. I still can't get any words out and take a slight step back.

"Here let me." Charlie said as he took the loofa from my hand and continued to lather and scrub my body.

I felt a tingle at first, but it then turned into a warm feeling of pleasure and warmth as he got close to me.

He continues to wash me, moving down my back and washing my legs. He takes his time scrubbing every inch of my skin before making his way back up my legs.

Charlie puts the loofa between my cheeks and scrubs my ass. I gasped and curled my toes at how thorough he was being and it started to arouse me more being touched in that way.

Charlie turned me around and took my penis into his hands. At his touch I moan and harden in his hands. I instinctively go to remove his hands but end up getting weak in the legs and grab onto his arms for support.

He slowly moves his hands along my shaft, rotating, pulling and pushing, making a real effort to clean me.

He stops, and for a moment I feel disappointed that the feeling is gone. I look up into his eyes, and see the lust and desire for his own pleasure.

I take the loofa from his hand and lather up more body wash. I start on his chest, scrubbing in small circular motions looking into his eyes. I moved to his arms feeling the surprising muscular tone of his biceps and slowly down to his soft hands.

I linger there, touching his hands feeling the soft skin against mine. Charlie turns around and I start on his back, working my way down in small circles like I did his chest.

I pass over his ass and work on his legs. The hair on his legs foams up the body wash making it thick and radiating the sweet scent into my nose.

I finish off his legs and stand back up, looking back into his eyes.

"You've missed a spot." Charlie says as he looks into my eyes with a look I couldn't recognise.

Taking the hint, I take his penis and lather it up. Starting on the shaft using the same motions Charlie had used before.

Just like my penis, his penis got hard and stiff in my hands. It was a feeling that I always enjoyed, making someone feel this way.

I finished up by washing his balls as well, Charlie then rinses them and turns back to me with another look.

I guessed at what he wanted and slowly got onto my knees in front of him. I slightly opened my mouth, and Charlie nodded indicating that I was right.

I took his penis into my hand and led him into my mouth. Using my tongue and lips, I pleasured Charlie kneeling before him.

"Good girl." Charlie had responded.

Charlie put a hand on top of my head and caressed down my face and shoulders to my chest and grabbed my breast.

He pressed and fondled me before he took his other hand and did the same. After a moment he latched onto my nipples giving them a slight squeeze.

I stopped using my mouth to.take a little air when he squeezed harder and twisted.

"Ohhh owowowowo." I squealed in pain, giving Charlie a fearful look as he gave me a smile.

He released my breasts and nipples, and safely pushed me to the corner of the shower. Putting a hand behind my neck he pulls me into him, sticks his penis into my mouth and thrusts.

Taken by surprise I panic, flailing my hands around until I landed them on his legs. His penis was moving so fast that saliva built up and I began to choke.

He released his penis from my mouth to give me a moment to catch my breath and stuck it straight back in.

He moved slower this time but using longer thrusts that reached the back of my throat. I began tearing up as I continued to have a tough time breathing and choking on his long and thick penis.

He gives me a few breaths every now and then but continues the hard face fucking while I tear up and make crude sounds from my mouth.

Charlie gives a soft "oh yeah," to himself while not giving up the grip on my neck or head.

Charlie stopped momentarily and carefully thrusted his penis into my mouth and pushed further than he had been before. Getting to my throat he squeezed himself down and held me there choking, teary eyed and helpless.

He gave a quick few thrusts before pulling out and taking aim at my face. I shut my eyes a little too late and saw the thick globs of cum spray me. Some in my eye, some over my forehead and into my hair, and others dripping down into my gaping mouth sliding along my tongue, giving me my first taste of his salty seed.

I catch my breath as Charlie does as well. Charlie steps out of the shower and opens the cabinet and pulls out some vaseline.

A thought kicked in, he couldn't be possibly thinking about it, right? Charlie steps back in and looks at me, almost with pity.

"Get up." Charlie ordered.

It was firm, not loud or in a harsh tone, it rattled me, I shivered and swallowed any fluid left in my mouth.

I pressed up off the floor, holding eye contact with Charlie as I do.

"Turn around and grab the rail." Charlie ordered.

Again in a firm tone, but this time I stood my ground, and didn't turn. Charlie looked at me with a confused look before he grabbed me and turned me around.

I put my hands on the rails so I don't slip, and instantly felt a hand across my ass. Another across the other cheek got me to cry out.

I felt his hand wrap around my mouth as he spanked me another two times just as hard, his hand muffling my yells.

He released me to grab the vaseline, I then tried to turn around and move, but he pushed me back against the wall and pulled my hips out so that my ass was sticking out.

Feeling around my anus rubbing the vaseline into me before he pushed a finger inside me.

"Ohhhh." I moaned softly.

When he hit knuckle deep, Charlie pulled out and applied more vaseline and stuck his finger back in, and thrusted a few times.

Applying more vaseline this time he stuck two fingers in, which rewarded him with a louder moan.

Feeling around he played with my ass, thrusting for a moment before teasing me, and then back to some thrusting.

It was playing tricks with my mind and felt amazing when he hit the right spots. But he never lingered too long and never gave me what I craved.

After his fingers left my ass, I felt a little empty and disappointed and wanting more, I didn't need to worry about it for long when I felt his penis pressed against my anus.

I gripped onto the rail and pushed outward. Charlie slipped right in, stretching my ass as he did. I let out a long moan, and a relief once he hit bottom.

Grabbing onto my hips, he eased his way in and out of me, thrusting the full length of his penis. Not long after he picked up the pace and was coming at me with ferocity.

Charlie moved a hand onto my breast and began his attack, touching, tugging, grabbing, squeezing, pulling and twisting as he fucked me hard.

He didn't forget to spank me every so often, and slap me across the face when I started to get too into it.

He stopped, the raised my left leg up onto the other rail, opening me up and continued fuxking me hard. I was feeling the large penis inside my ass even more now, as I started to pant and curl my toes.

"Oh-a-oh-oh-oh-oh-ah-oh-ah-ah-ah-ahh." I stammered each time he thrusts inside me.

Like a bull, Charlie kept bucking only slowing down to reposition and go even harder. Now I'm on the tiles, face down into the small pool of water while he continues to fuck from behind.

He raises me up with his arms, one hand on my breasts, the other wrapped around my neck. My penis flopping around leaking going hard and soft finally gives into the pleasure and sprays onto the tiles in front of me.

Charlie not one to miss a thing, stops thrusting, lowers me down and lays my face into the stream of cum.

"Drink it." Charlie orders.

Learning from last time, I quickly slurped up what I could in hopes to.bot get punished again.

"Good girl." Chsrlie praised as he continues his fucking.

That must have driven him closer because he grunted and I felt a warm sensation in my ass.

Breathing deeply Charlie slowly slides out and puts his penis back in front of my face.

I opened my mouth and worked my tongue around him.

After he is satisfied he pulled out and got out of the shower. I lay on the tiles for a moment longer, feeling the hot water rain over my body.

The water stops coming and I feel Charlie pick me up and help me out of the shower.

He wraps a towel around me and begins drying me off.

He takes his time getting all the drops of water that cover my body, working his way around. He lowers himself his face at my groin and takes my limp penis into his mouth.

His tongue swirls around and licks my shaft cleaning it from any of my cum that remained. Taking the towel he finishes off drying my body and wraps my hair to start drying.

"I'll leave you to get dressed. Come to the master bedroom when you have. We will watch a movie and eat a pizza. I don't want you leaving thinking I'm an asshole." Charlie spoke.

"Ok," was all I could get out.

I put on my pyjamas, finished packing my bag and entered the Master bedroom.

It was a huge room, with a massive bed and laying on top was a Hawaiian pizza, some garlic bread and sitting on the bedside table was a glass of coke in ice.

Sitting on top of the bed I grabbed a slice and looked at the TV. A comedy was on and it was a welcome sight.

We ate all the food and ended up cuddling while the movie finished. I thanked Charlie for the use of his hot shower, and wondered if I could use it another time.

Charlie responded that he'd like that. And walked me to my apartment. I walked in and smiled, and the rest of the night was spent happy recalling the pleasure of charlies hot shower.