Shower Time

Story Info
Shower together after the business trip.
1.2k words
4.36
8.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue worked in retail, and it was not unusual for her to work late evenings until the store closed. She had been working some long hours as Sam had been traveling extensively over the past few weeks, and they had not seen each other for a while.

She was expecting him to be back from his last trip in the next couple of days and was eagerly awaiting word as to when he would be back. Friday night came, she got off work about 10 and drove home looking forward to maybe a quick drink before she climbed into bed.

Walking in the door, she tossed her light jacket on the couch and walked into the kitchen to find her bottle of Captain Morgan. Grabbing a glass out of the cabinet, she poured a couple of fingers of rum into the glass. Then after unscrewing the cap of the liter of soda in the fridge, poured that into the glass, filling it to the brim.

Picking up a spoon and stirring the drink she took a sip to make sure it was strong enough. Walking out of the kitchen, she went she went up the steps to her bedroom planning to finish the drink before going to sleep.

After setting the drink on the dresser, she unbuttoned her shirt, slipped it over her shoulders and tossed it to the pile of soiled clothes in the corner. Reaching around, she unfastened her bra and tossed it over on the shirt.

Picking up her drink, she sipped as she looked at her body in the full-length mirror on the closet door.

"Nice breasts for a 40's girl," she thought.

Taking a long swallow, she emptied the rum and coke. Finding a short top, she pulled it on over her head. Unfastening her pants, she slipped them over her butt and down her legs, kicking them over on the same pile as the rest of her clothes.

Lifting the empty glass, Sue decided she would have one more before heading to bed. She headed back down the steps to the kitchen to refill the glass.

Going back up the steps, her mind returned to Sam, wondering when he would be back. She was hoping it would be in the next day or so but had not heard from him yet.

Walking back into the bedroom, she sat on the edge of the bed and sipped the rest of her drink. Setting the glass on the nightstand beside the bed, she laid back and quickly fell asleep.

Sue slowly woke to the sound of rain. Throwing off the bounds of her sleep, she thought the rain was wonderfully relaxing, but quickly realized that the sun was shining through the slats of the blinds on her east facing window.

"That water I hear is from somewhere in this townhouse, not outside," she thought.

Hoping that this wasn't a serious water leak, she quickly got out from under the covers wearing the panties and the short top she had on when falling asleep.

Wondering what was going on, she quickly snapped out of her stupor and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

"That has to be the shower," she thought with the possibility that Sam was there sending tremors through her body.

The image of his naked 6' 4" thin body flashed in her mind as she walked to the bathroom door and opened it.

The room was steamy from the heat of the shower, and that only enhanced the sensitivity that welled up inside of her. The shower curtains were only partially drawn as she took in his soapy body, watching the water and soap run over his back and ass. Her nipples got hard under her top as she knew she wanted to push her breasts into his back right then.

Standing in the shower, Sam felt the cool air from the door opening, and was just starting to turn when he felt Sue's body push into his. Her arms wrapped around him, as she pulled his naked body into hers. Sliding her hands down his stomach, she felt his cock grow hard as her hand reached it.

She hadn't removed her top or panties as she stepped into the shower, with the water pulling the thin material tight to her breasts, he turned and pulled her tight to his body and hard cock.

Her nipples poked through the wet material into his chest with his cock rubbing against her soaked panties. Her pussy became wetter along with her clothes.

"God I have missed this body," Sam said stepping back and gently rubbing her nipples through the soaked material.

"We need to get rid of this," he moaned as he reached out and slowly pulled the top over her head.

Tossing the soaked top on the bathroom floor, he started kissing her body. Leaning down, his tongue and lips found her nipples, as he gently licked and sucked on them with groans of pleasure escaping her lips.

Sue's hand found his hard cock, and gently stroked as he sucked on her hard nipples. He reached back and found the bottle of soap and poured some over her breasts then pulled her to his body, the soap enhancing the sense of pleasure as they moved with each other.

"I need to see that lovely, shaved pussy that I have missed for so long," he rasped as he pulled back.

Reaching out, he hooked his thumbs into the top of her soaked panties and slid them over her ass. Leaning down as he slid her panties down over her legs, his tongue found her pussy.

Leaning back against the wall with her pussy arched out, she spread her legs to let him slowly lick her clit. The water against her body and his tongue on her clit quickly brought her to an orgasm that shook her body with pleasure.

As she held his head against her pussy, he knew she wanted him to keep licking and her orgasm alive. As the last of her orgasm wore down, she stood Sam back up.

"It's your turn now," she whispered, leaning down to take his cock in her mouth.

Sucking him, licking the tip of his engorged cock, playing with the base of his balls, she knew when his body was about to release his load. As she felt him tense, she grabbed his ass and standing up pulled him into to her, feeling his body react with pleasure as his cum shot out of his hard cock and onto her belly.

As their strength slowly returned, they washed each other's bodies, paying particular attention to nipples, pussies and cocks.

"We aren't done yet" Sue whispered in Sam's ear. "I want that cock in my pussy."

Reaching down to turn the water off, she then slid the shower curtain fully open. Grabbing a towel off the bar, she began to dry Sam's body. As she finished, she leaned down and gave his cock a kiss and watched as it began to get hard again.

Taking Sam's hand, she stepped out of the shower and led him to the bedroom.

Laying him back on the bed, "I want you inside of me."

Climbing on the bed on her knees, she slowly slid her soaked pussy down over his again hard cock.

"I have you for the day," Sue moaned.

"We aren't going anywhere," Sam agreed huskily as his cock disappeared in Sue's pussy.

It is going to be a great reunion after a long business trip.