Showering With My Sexy Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew how Sis and Dotty liked to have their clits stimulated and did the same to Mom's. I teased her slipping my fingers along her slit then pressing them inward, rotating my hand against her vaginal opening. As she became more excited her pussy softened and I could slip my fingers deeper inside her sweet pussy till I had my whole hand inside her body. I turned my hand and carefully moved it inside her till my fingers felt her "G" spot. I sucked her firm clit and massaged her "G" spot slowly at first till she became more and more excited. The others could tell her excitement and renewed their efforts so her body. In unison the four of us made love to her body probably like no one in her life had ever done.

Mom screamed in ecstasy as her body was stimulated from all sides. We redoubled our efforts and she went from climax to climax almost without stop. Her body bowed upward and went rigid and writhed in passion. I don't know how many orgasms she had but I know that I had at least three without touching my pussy. Finally Mom cried out for us to stop. She couldn't take any more pleasure.

We slowed and gently caressed her body. She lay panting for several minutes and we all finally caught our breaths. I lay between her thighs my cheek nuzzling her spent pussy, wet and open. My hands caressing her stomach and thighs.

"Well Sexy Lady, did you enjoy the game. I think from your reactions you did. I know we enjoyed it too. Giving someone pleasure comes back to you also. It has been my experience that the more pleasure you give someone, the more pleasure you receive in return for your efforts." Aud said finally.

Mom stirred and then said, "I have to totally agree with that. That was the most fantastic experience I have had in my life. I have had my share of orgies where I was the one being made love to, but this is the most exciting and totally overwhelming one of my life. Now may I take off the blindfold and thank those who gave me so much pleasure. It was a mind blowing series of orgasms to end all orgasms."

"Of course, I think you will be surprised at the person who probably gave you the most pleasure. She wanted this more than you can imagine and this was the way we wanted you to experience it. It was a joint adventure and a most enjoyable one to everyone. I know it was for me also. I was only too happy to be host to this epic adventure."

Mom sat up and reached around till she found the knot at the back of the scarf and pulled it slowly off of her head. It took a moment or two till her eyes adjusted to the light and she looked around her and then she looked down and saw my beaming face smiling up at her from between her thighs. My face was flushed and wet from her juices. I licked my lips and kissed her pussy gently.

"You little devil you, so this was your doing. I have to re-access my thinking about you being too young for this. You are one exceptional lover, period. I think your sister and probably Audrey had something to do with giving you lessons that you certainly became an AAA student. Thank you Audrey, I think my sexy daughter learned some lessons while at your swim party. I'll bet she was one of the stars at that party too." Mom smiled down at me.

"Well Dotty had a big hand in teaching me. She had a fantastic teacher too, her mom. They have been lovers for a number of years also and some of her friends have taught Dotty a lot about making love to another women. Dotty and I watched her make love to her friends right on this bed. This big beautiful mirror is a two way mirror and we watched from just on the other side, not three feet away. What a way to see Audrey making love to her friends. Beats porn hands down." I told Mom.

Mom looked over at Aubrey and smiled at her. "Thank you for teaching my youngest how to love another woman. I'm sure that you and I will become very close and intimate friends. I loved making love to you earlier and you and I can teach each other many things. Did you tape this 'game' today, I hope so." Audrey nodded. "Good, I really want to see it from the camera viewpoint. What a 'game'"

We went home and I was exhausted and was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I woke up feeling wonderful. I'd made love to Mom and she had taken it well. Now what, I thought? I showered and let my fingers play over my clit, but just a little. It felt so good. Could I get Mom to make love to me, just me? Thinking about it got my clit hard and I had to cum. I did, thinking of Mom's lips on my pussy and had a intense climax. I dressed and went to breakfast Mom was there making pancakes and asked if I'd like several plus bacon. Of course, "Thank you Mom!"

There was no intimacy except a quick kiss on my cheek. I watched her move and my mind went to seeing her nude and making love to her dripping pussy when she had no idea who was doing it. I had to stroke my clit under the table just to keep from going wild. It was like it had never happened!

Later I went over to Dottie's and we hugged and kissed and it felt so good. Audrey was there and looking so damn sexy. She hugged me, kissed me and pulled me close and French kissed me till I was panting with pleasure.

"Damn I was so proud of you. You did a wonderful job with your Mom. Sure made her open her eyes to your ability to make love to her. Everything OK between you two this morning?"

I shook my head. "She gave me a quick kiss and that was it."

Audrey held me close and kept kissing me, then she reached down and pulled my T off and bent and kissed my breasts. Before I knew what was happening, she had my shorts and panties of, lifted me off the floor and onto the flat built-in-table and was between my thighs her mouth covering my pussy. She stroked my thighs and her fingers went to my pussy and spread my outer lips wide and thrust her tongue inside me. Damn, it felt so wonderful. I heard a noise to the side and looked around and Dotty was there in her PJ's.

"Honey, please help! Your Lover is a little down this morning, her Mom didn't respond to her making love to her yesterday and she did a splendid job of it. Her Mother admitted she had underestimated her youngest daughter. While I kiss her pussy, why don't you stroke her lovely breasts and suck her nipples. We need to help her over the hump. I'm sure your Mom just hasn't let her mind recognize the fact that you are a very talented lover and I should know, you've proved that to myself and Dottie too. You are a class act, Young Lady!

I felt so loved between the two of them as they made slow love to me. Audrey's talented tongue stroked my clit and pussy and Dottie's lips excited my breasts and nipples and they soon had me on the verge of a massive climax. I cried out my joy as I exploded. They both kept stimulating me and brought me to three shattering climaxes. My day started slow but sure picked up.

Dottie and I talked for a while, then Audrey came in dressed and motioned me over. "Let's go over to your house and let me talk to Viv for a while. I don't think she knows how much she hurt you."

A few minutes later we were at my house and I let us in. Mom came over and hugged Audrey and they kissed lightly. Mom is perspective, most of the time, and she knew something was not right when we three walked in unannounced.

"Viv, I think you really hurt your daughter's feelings this morning. Maybe you didn't realize what a lot of work that went into her making love to you yesterday. She and Tess as well as Dottie and I, were into her problem of how for her to make love to the person she adores and loves so much, you!

"I treat her like a daughter and helped her do what she most wanted to do in the whole world, make love to you, her Mother. She wanted to follow Tess's example and she had Tess tell her in great detail exactly how you and Tess made love and yearned to do just that. That's why the elaborate 'game' was played, for her to reach a goal and finally show you what a fantastic lover she is. She proved it to me. He is very talented, skillful, and innovative. Very!

Mom finally sat down and her head went down and she put her head in her hands and sobbed. She turned her head toward me and I saw tears run down her cheeks. "Oh Honey, I am so ashamed of myself. I didn't realize how much effort and love you put in to trying to make love to me. I totally lost sight of your sexual maturity.

"You and Tess are my life and I would not hurt you for anything, but I did. I am so sorry and Audrey thank you for setting me straight. That took courage on your part to help my daughter. You will be my friend for life. Thank you!" She said as she moved over to Audrey and they hugged and kissed.

Mom turned to me and held out her hands to me. I ran into her arms and she leaned over and kissed me, this time deeply, tongue playing over mine and held me hard against her, her soft full breasts against mine. Her hips trust and rotated against me, and Mom was back again, sexy as ever.

"Darling, I want to make this up to you. This weekend, we'll go to the beach, just the two of us and take a hotel room and make love all day, every day if you want to. Swim and play on the beach, go to the amusement park, do anything you want to do. Anything at all! No restrictions, none!

"Remember I told you I had a number of video tapes of your Dad and I when we were younger, making love together as well as swapping wives with friends, you may know. I'll bring them along and we can watch them and I know you will find a new side of your Mother, you never knew. Your Mother, the 'Swinger'. Or as we put it then," AC/DC" Watch me fuck friends wives and get fucked by both sexes. Anything except pain was allowed."Enjoy life and fuck till you drop." Was our motto!"

Mom and I went to the beach and enjoyed the weekend, We made love every day. Sometimes several times a day, or evening. Mom bought us some sex toys to have fun with. The vibrators are awesome. She bought several dildos of different sizes and some of strange shapes to really pleasure yourself with.

We played the videos and I was amazed and sometimes shocked at what went on. Mom, fucking her sister with a dildo, and being double fucked and taking a cock down her throat at the same time. Amazing.A real eye opener, and I knew several of the people who were now parents of friends. I was sworn to secrecy, but still look at my friends parents and imagine them fucking like bunnies. Thinking of the videos, I sometimes I get a silly smile on my face but refuse to say what I'm smiling about!

The End

Showering With My Sexy Sister

Chapter Four

By Tawny T

12