Showing him the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt took off his clothes and repositioned himself on the bed, now stroking his erect penis slowly.

"Okay, so now the clit is invol-involllll... Invollllllved," Mandy faltered over her words as her body shook with pleasure. "And I am soaking wet, can you see that?"

Matt nodded.

"Okay well, if you were, say, eating me out, or rubbing my pussy, this is the point where my fingers or I guess your fingers, would meet very little resistance when you tried to enter me. And that's the point I want to make, I love how you feel inside of me, but sometimes I need the clit to be involved the whole time, that's why I was rubbing myself the other day, I loved the dick, I just wanted my clit touched. Okay, so now that I'm so wet, you can enter me."

Mandy stuck two fingers into her vagina and started working them in and out, occasionally pausing to make a few circles around her clit. She was moaning loud now, her eyes closing with pleasure. She had to remind herself that she was supposed to be talking.

"Okay, this isn't going to, gooooing toooo, ugh, going to take me long now, but I have a few nuggets left I think. Okay, so of course, you know how to work in and out of me at this point, and you do it perfectly with your penis, I mean just soooooooo uhh mmmm so good. But if you're coming in with your fingers, you can turn them, so your palm is facing the ceiling, and curl your fingers inside, and you'll fiiiinnnddd a rough patch and if you cann hit, cannnn hittt that just right, then I'll..."

Mandy was shaking now, working her fingers in and out of herself faster and faster, pausing to move her fingers across her rough, wet, g-spot. She could feel heat exploding inside of her. It took everything she had to keep her feet on the bed, she pushed her knees out wide so that Matt could see everything. She pulled back a little to get a few final words out.

"If you do all of that, I'm going to cum in seconds," she giggled. "Okay, last thing, you just have to keep pushing on whatever I'm responding to until I cum, if you do too many things at the end I'll lose it. I can help talk you through that, but I think you'll know. Today I think it's that inside finger motion, so that's how I'll finish." She let her fingers start working inside her again.

"Oh, Ohhhhh," Mandy moaned, "and for what it's worth, I'm not an anal girl, like I saaaaid, but if you let a finger drag across my bum," here she let her pinky finger extend and just tap the edge of her asshole, "thhaaaaaat I enjoy every now and then. Ohhh GOD."

She focused her attention on the inside of her body, finding her pleasurable spots and working them fiercely, then backing off to thrust her fingers in and out as she screamed in orgasm. She let her legs fall off the bed as she leaned her head back, panting heavily.

"Mandy... I'm gonna, I'm close."

Mandy had forgotten about Matt taking care of himself.

"Don't mess up the sheets, baby. Get over here."

Matt jumped of the bed and walked over to Mandy who pushed his hand aside and started rubbing him faster and faster.

"Oh god, Mandy, that feels... I'm cumming."

His cum shot forward, coating the tops of her breasts in warm, sticky liquid. He flopped back on the bed, exhausted.

"I love you, Mandy. Thank you."

--

Light was pouring in from the windows as Mandy woke up. She had a twinge of a hangover headache, but felt a lot better than she thought she would. Something was touching her; it was what had stirred her awake. It took her a few minutes to realize it was Matt kissing her neck. She smiled at him and let him give her a big kiss.

"Last night was incredible," Matt said. He started to rub her breasts in his hands.

"Yeah, it really, really was," said Mandy. She was still groggy, but she could already feel the wetness in her crotch. "Now let's see if you can show me what you learned.

She ran her fingers through his hair. His tongue was working its way around one of her nipples. She pushed his head down her body, feeling his kisses as he passed her breasts, her belly, her smooth pelvis and finally, her clit. She closed her eyes and laid back her head as she felt his mouth glide along her clit, rise a few centimeters and then use his tongue to press firmly downwards.

She moaned and let Matt take her all the way.

12