Showing His Mother Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie had also put on a thin, white blouse and a white bra that could almost be seen through the blouse. The bra was lacy and half cut, and she had left two buttons undone to show just a hint of the magnificent cleavage that lay beyond! Her eyes were smiling, as well as her mouth, as she looked at her son for approval.

'Well, young man! Do you approve of your Mama now? Have I made an effort for my date?' Junior tried to stay calm, tried not to show his excitement at seeing his Mom look so fabulous. He tried not to look her up and down like a kid with a lollipop, as he knew he would be able to enjoy the view all evening.

They were soon out of the house, with Junior driving and his Mom sitting by his side. He was conscious of the sexy legs by his side as he drove, especially when Annie shuffled them about to stay comfortable. Was she doing it on purpose? Could she see him sweating a little? They conversed a little, and then Junior had to say something!

'You look really wow Mom. Thanks for looking the way you do...I'm proud to bring my Mom on a date, so why don't you relax and enjoy yourself for once?'

'Do you think I should relax then, son? I mean, I'm looking after my big boy aren't I, and I should really be setting an example,' she grinned.

'No you shouldn't, mom! You never seem to relax at all...always rushing about, working or cooking or washing. You only ever go out with Dad once in a while, so tonight I want you to relax and enjoy yourself. You look like a million dollars...in fact, I think you look fabulous, so please just act like a lady going out for the evening to have a good time!' Annie smiled at her son.

'OK, big boy, now take me to the Pizza House and treat your Mom to a good time,' and she slid her hand onto Junior's thigh as he was driving, sliding it gently from his knee up and back a few inches towards his crotch, but always stopping well short of his groin! It only lasted a few seconds, and was probably completely innocent, but it was good enough for Junior, and his cock started to stir in his jeans. This, coupled with the gorgeous legs right next to him, was getting him hard and hot under the collar!

As if to reply, and with some bravery, his hand reached over and gently caressed his Mom's thigh, just where the hem of the skirt finished on her shapely thigh.

'OK Mom. This is your evening to relax, so just make sure you do!' He moved the skirt just an inch or two up her legs as he drove, and there was a deathly silence. Junior's cock stirred a little more, and Annie felt a shiver run round her body, but then sense took over and he took his hand away, and within two minutes, the car was purring into the Pizza House car park.

There were quite a few people in the eatery as they walked in. There were families, there were young couples, there were teenagers laughing and joking, and the place was alive with people talking, laughing and eating. Junior and his Mom were shown to a table by the window, and immediately Junior ordered a margarita for his Mom, and a coke for himself.

'Wo, wo, there Junior. Who said I wanted a margarita?'

'I know you like the drink, Mom, and I said you were going to have a good evening. So that's why I've ordered you a margarita. Now, no more arguing!' Annie just grinned again. They were sitting opposite one another, and Junior had no option but to admire the wonderful breasts facing him from only a matter of inches. Not that he was complaining at all. The soft, white blouse showed off the outline of the lacy bra, but it was Mom's wonderful tanned breasts that were holding his attention.

As the drinks were brought by the waiter, and he took the pizza order, Junior couldn't help but glance whenever he could at the gap between the superb mounds of flesh. Whether Annie saw him, she wasn't saying, but she didn't do anything to admonish her son, and gulped a large swig of margarita and almost licked her lips with the pleasure.

'I'd only better have one of these, Junior...they are delicious, really thirst quenching on this warm night...but they tend to make me woozy if I have too many. Perhaps I'll stick to coke, like you!' and she gave Junior one of her, 'I'm your mother' looks across the table. Junior just grinned and before too long the food arrived and looked really appetising. As the waiter was just leaving, Junior spoke again.

'Could we have another coke and margarita, please?' and the waiter went away.

'My God, son, we've only been here for 10 minutes, and you're ordering another drink for me...what are you trying to do?' grinned Annie.

'To make you relax, Mom!'

'I am relaxed...don't I look relaxed? I've got dressed up for you, young man, and I'm enjoying myself, so don't try and get your Mom drunk. I want to remember the evening, out on a date with my son!' she smiled again.

'Yeah, you are dressed up Mom...you look fantastic, and do you think that...ummm!'

'What, Junior... 'and do you think what?' Go on, say what you mean!'

'I don't know, Mom. Perhaps not now...I feel a bit embarrassed! Let's enjoy the food.'

A few minutes into the food, Junior visited the cloakroom and then rejoined his Mom.

'I saw all the girls follow you across the room, son,' Annie teased him. 'I bet they were admiring that young, hard bottom of yours...don't you think?' Junior was excitedly surprised at how his Mom was describing him all of a sudden, and was glad this game was starting.

'Well, you do it, then, Mom. You go to the cloakroom, and I can watch all the guys checking you out. Go on!' Annie looked embarrassed herself now, but took a swig of her margarita again, and then walked to the ladies. Junior could see others watching his Mom, but he was more intent on watching her himself. The swaying ass, the short skirt, the superb legs...she was some hot woman, and Junior just sat glued to the image as his Mom moved towards the cloakroom. Soon, Annie returned, but not before Junior had ordered yet another round of coke and margarita!

'Well, I told you, Mom. All the guys were checking you out, watching your body shimmy across the floor, your hot legs in that short skirt, and that ass sway provocatively!' Annie shivered at her son's lecherous words, but then the waiter brought the drinks again. Annie's eyes opened wide in amazement, looking from the glass to her son and back to the glass.

'Junior, now Junior, what did I say? I never have more than two of these, even with your father, and this is the third already...you're incorrigible!...but they are nice,' she grinned at her son, taking another swig of her drink.

'Do you think my legs still look good then? Not losing their shape then?'

'Jesus, Mom. You are hot, really hot, and I am getting a ...well, you make me feel really excited when I see you walking like that, because you really have a shapely body.' Annie blushed but allowed her son to continue.

'Those pictures I took of you in the yard. They are awesome...you look stunning in that bikini...why don't you have a look at them, and then you'll see what I mean. And perhaps I can...,' and again Junior tailed off in what he was about to say. He changed the subject because his cock was getting hard again. 'How about some ice-cream, Mom?'

'Only if you don't order any more drinks, you rascal! I feel tipsy already,' grinned Annie.

Two huge 'Knickerbocker Glories' arrived and Annie and her son started to tuck into the ice cream. Junior was getting so turned on by the way his Mom was letting the ice cream slide onto her tongue that he plucked up the courage and put some on his spoon, and then pointed it at his Mother's mouth. She leaned forward, giving another wonderful view of her cleavage, and licked the ice cream off the spoon. Junior could feel his cock growing even more in his jeans. So he did it again.

He put more ice cream on his spoon and offered it to Annie. Only this time, he teased her, and as she leaned forward with her seductive tongue ready, he eased the spoon back a little, so that she would have to reach over further, still with her sexy tongue trying to lick at the cream. Junior was playing a game, and his Mom was joining in. It was innocent but totally erotic, and in the end, Annie had to get up, lean over and really stick out her tongue to make the connection. The ice cream sliding into her mouth was one of the most erotic things Junior had ever seen! And just for good measure, as she leaned forward, Annie's breasts were easing out of her blouse so beautifully, pointing at Junior as he held the spoon, and it was a wonderful sight.

Just for a fleeting moment, Junior imagined that seductive tongue darting out to lick at his cock which was so hard and rampant now, that he really had a job to control himself under the table cloth. He tried to blot the picture from his mind, but the visions of his mother's body were getting the better of him!

There was no doubt that Annie knew the display she was giving her son, and it brought a little dampness to her vagina. She tried to ignore it, but was she feeling a little excited, not only from the drinks, and from the way she was dressed, but from the way that her son was playing up to her, and making her feel like a desired woman. My God, my son desiring me!! No, no, she thought, but the dampness was still there in her panties!

Now that she had almost finished her third margarita, Annie was feeling soft, feminine and relaxed, not drunk, but she had enjoyed the playing and teasing with the ice cream with her son. She knew he had taken the opportunity to admire her breasts in the flimsy, white blouse, and a warm feeling washed over her, thinking that her own son was looking at her as an attractive woman.

She would never do anything to encourage him, but she enjoyed being with him, and she was beginning to realise with mixed feelings that Junior got thrills from looking at her and admiring her feminine curves. He was a young man with hormones that were rampant at his age and, with his looks, he could probably have any girl in the room, so Annie wasn't going to appear as an old fuddy-duddy to her son. In fact, she was thrilled that he thought she was 'hot' and thought she had a 'shapely body'...God, most young college boys thought their Moms were ancient, but Annie was glad she had got dressed up, and she was now loving the attention from Junior.

Even knowing he was looking at her ample chest as she licked the ice cream brought a tingling feeling to Annie's loins again...God, was my own son causing this? The drinks had made her relax, and she really was now into having this game with Junior.

'What were you going to say, Junior? You know, you were going to ask me something just now, weren't you?' He thought she would have forgotten, but her cheeky grin told him that she hadn't...and she was enjoying the game of cat and mouse, wondering where it might lead to.

'Oh, it doesn't matter, Mom. I was just telling you how hot you looked, and...'

'Come on, son. Tell your Mom. You were going to ask me something...don't be embarrassed, go on.' She felt her thighs squeeze together, and the wetness in her panties couldn't be avoided.

'Well, Mom...it's been such a great evening, and I can see you're relaxed now...well...ummmm,...well, you know the bikini pictures I took the other day. Do you think that...with my sisters away for the night...do you think...'

'Keep your voice down Junior,' Annie whispered. 'I know what you're going to say...and we don't want everybody to hear it, do we? You really want to do that, do you? You want to take...you know...with your digital...?' She tried to speak as quietly as possible without actually saying the words, but Junior knew that she knew! 'What now? When we get home?'

'Umm, oh God, yes Mom. Please! You look so good, and it would only be a few pictures looking good in that hot outfit.' Sensing a victory, Junior was now even more excited. 'Come on, Mom. Let's go now.'

'Hold on there, young man. I haven't even said Yes yet, have I,' and Annie took her last swig of margarita and emptied her glass. The kick from the drink gave her thrilling courage again, and she still wished to keep her son hanging on, playing the game, even though the idea had made her feel quite tingly between her legs once more. He had pictured her in the skimpy bikini, so what harm is a short skirt and sexy blouse going to do. If it thrills her son, and brings her a bit of fun, it would be a nice way to end the evening.

'I'll think about it in the car going home. Now, will you let me take your arm going to the car?' and a warm smile came over Annie's face as she slipped her arm into her son's.

They walked to the car, Annie's arm holding on to her muscular son. She wasn't drunk, but she was definitely relaxed and happy from having a few margaritas, and her son trying to tease her endlessly. For his part, Junior was now feeling really excited, and his cock was hard against the zipper of his trousers, as there was a chance that Mom was going to pose for him again. He had been admiring her sexy body all evening, she was beginning to melt a bit, and she seemed to be playing the game as much as he was. As if to reinforce his feelings, he put his big arm round Annie's shoulders as they walked to the car, and clasped her body to him.

Looking down, he was able to admire those fantastic breasts again as his Mom's blouse was open down to the wonderful swell as they walked. He saw them momentarily rise and fall as she breathed, and Junior just held his breath and hoped that when they got home, Mom would still be willing to let him picture her. Keep being nice to her, he told himself!

With only a few more steps to the car, Junior just let his hand drift round her waist to hold her tight to him, but his hand also moved just under her firm breast in the thin blouse. He held it there as they walked and could just feel the underside of her wonderful mound of flesh in the bra, and just ran a finger along the material of the lacy bra, as though bravery was making him test the water.

Annie said nothing, but didn't knock the hand away, and then they were at the car door, and Junior bent to open the door for his Mom. As he did so, his hand gently moved down from the breast to travel over her waist and across her bottom. It was over in a moment as Annie moved into her seat, but the flash of thighs as she crouched into the car was another moment when neither spoke but both realised the taboo electricity being generated.

Finally, as they drove, Junior plucked up courage again.

'OK, then, Mom. You'll let me take just a few pictures of you when we get home?'

'Did I say yes? I said I'd think about it, didn't I? Anyway, are you sure you want pictures of your Mom after a night out, and more margaritas than she wanted? You might be disappointed when you see them on the computer.'

'Oh Mom...Mom! You know that's not true. You know you've got the greatest body in town, and it...it would really make my night end beautifully if I could finish it with just some photos of you looking great. Come on, Mom...just a few, pleeeeease!' He was like a dog with a bone, and Annie knew it, but she still wanted to play the game with her son. The way she was feeling, after a few drinks, gave her another buzz, and the idea of perhaps posing for her son brought more thrills to Annie, knowing that she could dictate to Junior what actually would happen...or could she?

'Well, perhaps so, young man...but only a few, and nothing naughty, you know...I'm still your mother, aren't I, even though you are 19 and a handsome young man!' and she squeezed his leg again, giving him a sultry look, as he drove the car up in front of the garage at home. Junior's cock was now rigid almost permanently as the couple went into the house, and he guessed his Mom was almost as keen as he was.

Junior got two iced cokes and then got his digital camera and brought it into the lounge, but still had to wait while his mother was upstairs. Eventually, she returned and he could see that she had put on some fresh make-up, her eyes were sharper and she had added some more mascara.

'Thanks for the drink, handsome...I hope this is just coke, and nothing else...I'm feeling flushed enough as it is, you know, from all those margaritas you forced on me,' she laughed again. She moved slowly over to her son and ran a finger down his chest, and the electricity became red hot. She looked into Junior's eyes, and he could see such a sexy face just smouldering, and he had a job to stop grabbing his cock through his jeans.

'Now, where do you want me?' Annie asked, and the question just lingered in the air until they both partly grabbed their senses again.

Although the lights were quite low, Junior knew that the automatic flash would pick out his Mom's profile, so he told her just to sit on the huge sofa and relax. He started to snap away as his Mom sipped the coke, and then he asked her to move around while still sitting on the sofa. She was sitting with her feet on the carpet, knees together, trying to be totally innocent, but then she crossed her legs, and the little skirt slid up her thighs, revealing those superb legs.

'You look great, Mom, really nice in that outfit.'

'Just nice, Junior? Just nice? Don't I look sexy, like you wanted me to? What about my legs...you like my legs, don't you?' Annie teased. She didn't attempt to hide the expanse of thigh on view, and knew that she was pushing her son further and further in this little game.

'Wow. You know I think you look hot and sexy, Mom, don't you? And I love your legs, Mom. Will you...will you pull your skirt up a little more, Mom...so I can see all your lovely legs.'

'Ummm...you know I shouldn't, don't you...just one picture then, you devil' but she was getting wetter and wetter, more daring than ever, and the butterflies were building in her stomach until she was almost losing sight of the fact that she was the mother of this masculine figure with the camera.

Annie held the hem of the black skirt and pulled it slowly right up her legs until her little pink thong came into view. What was she doing, she thought. But she felt exhilarated, alive and sexy, and showing off her legs and thong made her even more excited and risqué.

Annie couldn't help see the bulge that had been in Junior's jeans since they left the Pizza House, so she held her skirt right at the top of her thighs, gave in to her frustrated feelings, and let her son take snap after snap. Her pussy was buzzing now, and a whole new dimension was criss-crossing her brain.

'That's great, Mom...you really look great...just hold it there Mom,' and he crouched down and she knew he was taking shots of the little thong.

'Junior, does this...does this turn you on, taking pictures of your Mom's panties?' Would he be embarrassed by her statement or would he be just as thrilled at his Mom's actions and words as she was? There was really only one answer, and his cock was controlling Junior's mind now!

'Oh God, Mom. You know it does. You are so hot...I just...'

'Does it...does it do things for you, Junior, seeing...seeing your Mom like this?' Junior now pushed the limits as his Mom seemed to be enjoying the tease and the atmosphere...and was speaking to him like never before.

'Jesus, Mom. You know it does...you know it gets me all hot and...and...well...I get randy Mom at seeing your sexy body...is that wrong, Mom? I don't need to see young girls, Mom, when I can look at you whenever I want! You have the most amazing, sexy body, Mom. Will you undo some of the buttons on your blouse, Mom...and leave...leave your skirt like that, you know, right up your legs.' He blushed at his request, but he knew that his Mom wanted him to ask...he could tell.

'Junior, you mustn't let anyone else see these pictures...not even your sisters. OK, you promise? You're twisting my arm, aren't you, so this is just a one-off, Junior!' She tried to be firm, but it was a half hearted statement, and Junior was beside himself with the thrill.