Showing His Mother Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, Mom, it's the best feeling ever...you're so hot and sexy and...it's coming again for me, Mom! You know, it's...!'

'Yes, baby, yes! In your Mom. Do it in your Mom, ohhhhhh!' and then there was silence, apart from the crashing of their bodies together, as they could both feel the onrushing jangling of their nerves and the culmination of their efforts.

Suddenly, Junior felt his mother's juices weep all over his cock as he still fucked her, and almost at the same time, his own ejaculation started to spurt from his body. He felt it hit the depths of his Mom's cunt, and he just kept cummmming! His cock and her cunt were awash with juices and they clung like limpets to one another, his cock steadily slowing down but still making entry after entry into the forbidden honey pot.

'Ohhhhhh, oh no, that was...that was sooooo good, Junior, baby.' Their bodies slowed down, the heaving and sighing stopped, until they were just locked together on the carpet, caressing one another, feeling each other's skin, but not knowing what to say.

'You sure know how to fuck a lady, Junior,' smiled Annie.

'And you're sure one hell of a lady to fuck, Momma,' he smiled back.

'But tonight never happened, Junior,' Annie said, remembering the circumstances like a bolt through her heart. 'When we wake up tomorrow, tonight has just been a figment of our imagination. OK? Now, look at the time. I need my sleep, lover boy, so it's bed time!' and she went to get up from the floor.

'Bed time, Mom? Is that your bed or mine?' he teased.

'That's my bed and your bed, son...separately,' but when he grabbed her wrist and began guiding her to the door, did Annie have any option...did she want any option???

Only time would tell!!