Showing His Mother Off Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I promise, Mom. No-one will see any of them,' and he watched closely as Annie slipped another couple of buttons open on her blouse. 'Oh, Mom. All of them, pleeeease,' and he was begging again. 'Your tummy is tight and flat, so perfect, so you've no need to be shy about it, have you?'

It had been quite a few years since anyone had told her exactly what to do, and Annie was alive to her submissive nature. She knew she could have stopped all of this ages ago, but the margaritas, her relaxed state, and the taboo excitement of allowing her handsome son to enjoy watching her body, had overtaken her orderly thoughts and reactions. And he had said that she made him 'randy!' God, those words from her own son had given Annie an extra tingle between her legs, and she was getting more wet by the second and her thong was dripping!

Besides, the thickness of the bulge in Junior's jeans, as he clicked away with the camera, was carrying Annie along on a crest of lustful thoughts and itches in her wet cunt, and it didn't really seem as though he was 'twisting her arm' anymore.

She smiled as she undid all the buttons on the blouse and she didn't react when Junior leant forward to move the blouse apart to reveal the shapely breasts bulging over the flimsy bra. He clicked away, zooming in on the hard flesh of Annie's tits. Without speaking, Annie slipped the blouse from her shoulders, and then stood up, still holding the skirt right up to her waist.

'How about some standing up then, Junior? Do you like this pose?'

'Fantastic Mom...gee, you look so hot and sexy. How about just leaning against the table?' There was a big wooden table in the middle of the room, and Annie just moved and leant her ass against the side. Junior clicked away and asked his Mom to turn and face the table. As she turned, he suddenly saw the pink thong disappearing between the crack in her ass...the first time he had ever seen his mother's naked ass, and he took the opportunity to grasp his cock while his Mom's head was briefly turned away.

She was doing everything he asked and he was getting more rampant and excited by the minute. God, he just wanted to touch that body, to feel the skin and the shape of the sexy contours. How could he do it, how could he get near her? Would she just keep obeying him? He just had to go for broke because his cock was killing him in his jeans!

He crouched behind her and took more pictures of his Mom's delectable ass, and she still held the skirt at her waist.

'Mom, the pictures are great, but...but the skirt is spoiling the line of your shape. Will you undo it and let it go to the floor...it'll make the pictures even more hot and sexy!'

'Junior...what are you doing? You want your Mom in just her underwear?'Annie smiled, facing away from her son. 'God, are you trying to undress your Mom completely, you naughty young man,' but she was moving the zipper on the skirt and then she let it fall to the floor. Junior quickly picked it up and threw the skirt onto a chair.

She looked fantastic, her whole shape on view to Junior. He took in the curves, the wonderful ass, the shapely legs in the high heels, her blonde hair swept down to her shoulders, and her firm back with the bra straps going right across. She had her back to him, her hands were on the table and Junior could just admire for as long as he wished. His Mom had a fabulous body and all his fantasies about her were coming true. She was letting him see her...and they were both enjoying the danger and electric atmosphere.

Was it the time to try and take advantage, to get near to his Mom, perhaps to touch the forbidden skin, to just caress? His cock told him to do it as he rubbed it again in his jeans. His cock said the worst that could happen is Mom says... 'that's enough, Junior.' But at least just try to touch Mom, if only for a few seconds.

He crouched again and clicked the camera again and again. He was only a few inches from her bottom, trying to see the pink thong between her ass cheeks again. He slid a hand out gently and touched the inside of Annie's thigh, applying just a little pressure. At the same time, he mumbled quietly, as if a little afraid, not knowing what the response would be.

'Just move them apart, please, Mom...you look soooooo sexy!' It was like a bolt of thunder going through her body as Annie shivered and felt the strong touch on her leg. She felt she ought to say something, although she didn't want to. Annie made a token protest.

'Oh Junior...this...this shouldn't be happening. Your father is the only man who has touched me there and asked me to open my legs and...oh God, Junior, it's not...,' but she stopped the words and there was a hush filling the air. Junior still applied a slight pressure to the inside of her thigh, and Annie slowly, automatically, just shuffled her feet apart and knew that Junior would be able to see right between her legs where the thong was getting wetter and wetter. She sighed gently for the first time.

'Ummm, that's so nice, son. Your hand is so firm but gentle. Is the pose good, Junior? Do you like that?' Not a hint of anger in her voice, nor any attempt to change her position. Junior just kept stroking her inner thigh and mumbled,

'It's wonderful, Mom...you look so relaxed, so hot...just stay like that, and put your hands on the table...God, Mom, you're so beautiful!' He was slowly winning the war of words and nerves, and his hand just caressed the inside of his mother's thigh at the top of her leg. Nothing was said but, by now, Annie had rested her arms on the table and leant her head down on her arms.

Junior watched her bottom, mesmerized, now that her feet were apart. He clicked away with the camera, taking full shots of her body, and then just pictures of her bottom and legs, and even a close up of the cheeks of her ass with the pink material just visible between her cheeks. He managed a few strokes of his cock as his mother leant on the table, and he just knew that he wasn't going to be able to control himself. Mom was fantastic, he had stroked her thigh, been only a few inches from her wet cunt, and she wasn't objecting to anything. He wondered just what Mom was feeling.

He stood up and put the camera on the table. Then he used both his hands to hold his mother's waist as she leaned on the table in just her bra and minute thong. He caressed her gently, admiring her wonderful body, and ran his hands up her back, across the bra strap to her shoulders. He began to rub her shoulders delicately, and his own body was awfully near her bottom. Another inch or so forward and his jeans would be rubbing against that stunning ass, where her legs were open with the wet thong peeking out.

Silence still filled the air, but it was a heavy, electric silence that neither of them wanted to break, both afraid of spoiling the tension and what might be happening. This was totally against their moral thoughts, totally taboo, but sexual lust had reared its ugly head, and Annie and her son were both carried along, not having the will power to stop whatever it might be leading to! Certainly Annie was enjoying and longing for these physical touches, and certainly Junior couldn't believe the freedom he was having with his mother!

He continued to caress his Mom's shoulders, but gently and slowly he moved his hands down to the middle of her back, where the bra strap was. He toyed with the strap and, at the same time, he moved that inch or two forward and his jeans were against his Mom's ass, between her open legs. The thick, long bulge at the front of his jeans was becoming lodged right against the sopping thong and between the firm cheeks of Annie's ass. She couldn't help but feel her son against her body now, and all the time his fingers just toyed with her bra strap as he massaged her back.

'Junior, Junior,' she tried to protest weakly. 'Perhaps I've had too much to drink...perhaps I'm too tired to think straight...please, I don't want you to go any further...I don't...oh Junior!' But she didn't raise her head, and she didn't close her legs. In fact, Annie didn't move!

'Relax, Mom, relax,' soothed her son. 'I wouldn't ever hurt you, you know that,' and his cock in his jeans still rested against his Mother's cunt, gently moving against her as his hands played on her back. As he spoke, he deftly undid the bra catch, and then slid the straps onto her arms. Still Annie didn't move.

Her mind was twirling and in a haze. She had worn some hot clothes for him for their 'date.' She had let her son order more than enough margaritas for her at the Pizza House. She had known he had been watching her breasts as they ate, and she had even gone to the cloakroom so that he could watch her body swaying across the floor. My God, what was she doing? Her own son had been slowly seducing her but it didn't seem that way at all. The physical chemistry had been building and building without Annie realising just how far it was taking her. She thought she could control the situation at any point...but she couldn't!

Then, on the return to the house, she had quite gladly posed for his pictures, letting him guide her as he persuaded her to reveal more and more of her body. She was enjoying it but knew it was wrong, and now the situation was at critical point. Annie knew this, but was caught between wonderful feelings in her body and in her loins, enjoying the soft but erotic touches of her son, and being shamed and embarrassed by the way she had let things develop.

She was now just in her bra and panties and high heels, bent over the big table, with her son caressing her skin, undoing her bra, and now right against her naked bottom with his hard cock in his jeans pushing against her throbbing cunt. Annie bit her bottom lip, and wondered if she should get angry, call a complete halt, and disappear off to her bed. She couldn't...or wouldn't...and she knew it, and just looked at the table as she felt those big, gentle hands on her back.

Junior had forgotten about taking pictures. He was touching the real thing now, feeling that wonderful body, stroking his Mom's back and letting his cock nudge against her bottom. He was like an iron rod in his jeans, he didn't need to stroke it as the thrills he was getting were enough to keep him rock solid.

One of his hands ran gently down to his Mom's naked ass and he just held the flesh and stroked all around. Jeeez! He was stroking his Mom's ass, caressing it, holding it, squeezing it and he could hear her sighing. There was no turning back for Junior who had thought of this moment for months. Dare he? Dare he?

Gently, and ever so slowly, his hand moved between her cheeks to touch the thong covering her soaking cunt. His Mom took in a sharp breath but Junior held his nerve and kept his fingers on the thong.

'It's OK, Mom. It's OK!' Another sigh but no words from Mom! He stroked her blonde hair on her head, but his other hand was caressing her thong, feeling her wet cunt underneath, feeling her lips open slightly as he explored his Mom's open legs. Suddenly Annie turned sharply to him, and her hand went straight to the front of his jeans, right onto the thick bulge which now seemed to be as long as the zipper.

'Son, oh my God, son, what have you done to me? We shouldn't be doing...oh God! This is so wicked, Junior, but you've got me so...oh God, I want to feel you...I want to feel your...,' but her words died away as she undid the zipper on Junior's jeans. As she played with his clothes, Junior slipped her unclipped bra from her shoulders and now his Mom was completely naked except for her little, pink thong.

As he marvelled at her stunning chest, his hand went up and held her breast, playing with the nipple and cupping the mound of beautiful flesh. At the same time, Annie slipped his mammoth cock from the jeans and just held it in her fingers, like a valuable treasure. She thrust her head against his chest, as though in complete shame, but she gently rubbed Junior's cock up and down and felt his hands go down her back, playing with her body on her back and on her bottom.

Then his hand moved to the front, between her legs, and Junior was inside her thong. He felt her cunt lips, he felt their wetness, and he slipped a couple of fingers inside her.

'Ummmm, God, ahhhhh, Junior...Junior...you feel so...so hard and so masculine. You have a wonderful, beautiful cock,' and Junior was having a terrible job keeping himself in check! They had cast all inhibitions and shame aside now, forgotten about tomorrow and were just living for today!

'It's been like that ever since we went to the Pizza House, Mom...you make me feel like that...and I'm going to have an accident if you keep doing that...I've wanted to spurt for ages!' he grinned, and his fingers pushed deeper inside his Mom's soft cunt. Annie sighed and moaned again.

'Ahhhhhhh, oh God. You poor boy...you really want to cum for Mama?' and she went down onto her knees, never letting go of the hard shaft wrapped in her hand.

'I want to fuck you, Mom!' Annie's juices increased as she heard those words from her own son. She couldn't contemplate it, but she couldn't do without the fulfilment that was now hers for the asking. She couldn't let go of Junior's cock, throbbing in her fingers and only inches from her face, and she knew she couldn't resist any longer.

Her blonde hair fell over her forehead as she leaned forward and licked the bulbous head on the rock-like cock, and Junior closed his eyes and just caressed his Mom's head. God, all the sexy photographs in the world couldn't replace what was happening now. He felt her lips slide around his cock and then Annie was taking it into her mouth.

She was so gentle, so slow, so perfect! Junior watched her body as she knelt before him and wondered how he had resisted her for so long. Her thighs looked perfect, her breasts bobbed gently as her mouth sucked and played with his cock, her eyes looked up at him just like they had done for 19 years, and his body was now about to show its gratitude!

'Mom...Mom...I'm going to...I can't hold any longer...!'

'It's OK, baby, it's OK,' whispered Annie between sucking her son so beautifully. 'Do it for Mama. Do it now, baby!' And he did.

His cock had been building up since he saw his Mom in her outfit before they went to the Pizza House. It had got steadily worse and more uncomfortable, and more and more sap had been stored for this moment. Now Junior just released himself and his Mom just kept her mouth round his cock. She didn't flinch or budge as her son's torrent of cum spurted into her mouth. She swallowed, she sucked, she held him tightly, and she was determined not to let Junior from her mouth.

As each spurt hit the roof of her mouth, Annie took it and swallowed as best she could. A few drops slid from the corners of her mouth, but she just wanted to get as much of Junior's spunk into her body as she could. It slowly and finally came to an end, but Junior's cock didn't subside, and still Annie held him in her mouth. He was 19 and virile and strong and, as Annie continued to suck her son, it had the effect of keeping him hard and rigid, even as Annie was licking her lips and taking a few deep breaths.

As he carried on stroking her blonde hair beneath him, he told her again.

'I still want to fuck you, Mom! I won't have to rush now, and I just want to enjoy you, Mom!' and he tugged her gently upwards so she was standing toe to toe with him, her breasts against his shirt.

His hands were all over her, taking in the fantastic curves, and Annie was undoing his shirt and letting it slip from his shoulders, but she still tried to convince herself with a token protest.

'No, no, Junior...it's gone far enough and...' but again she couldn't continue as he slipped her hand over his cock once more and then pushed his fingers between her willing legs. Her groans and sighs told Junior that she was still a willing participant. He gently pulled her to the middle of the floor and grabbed a big cushion to put on the carpet. He looked into her frightened but exhilarated eyes as he pushed her body down onto the thick carpet, and lay her head on the pillow.

'God, Junior...no, no...!' but she wasn't protesting very fiercely. 'Tomorrow morning, when you get up, tonight didn't happen at all, Junior...you understand? It didn't happen at all!' Her son just grinned as he slipped off the rest of his clothes and knelt down with Annie. He began to caress her body, starting with her feet and legs, and then his mouth went down to lick and kiss the skin he had lusted over for so long.

'Ummmm, oh, it's...it's, it's so...ummmm, Junior,' and his lips were on her thighs and his hands were on her tummy, and then they were on her breasts and face, and then they tickled the insides of her thighs, and then he suckled on her nipples, and...and...'

Annie was becoming hysterical at the tender lovemaking, almost having an orgasm without being touched in her vagina...and then Junior pulled aside her thong and licked her bare pussy, right across her hard clit.

'Yeeeeeeeeoww...ahhhhhhhh, oh my God!' and her hands came straight down to hold her son's head into her cunt. He had licked the most fatal spot and now Annie just gave up any form of pretence and wanted her son to satisfy her in the worst possible way.

'Oh, lick me, Junior. Lick me...lick me, hard, ummmmmmmmm!'

'I want to fuck you, Mom, I do really want...!' and he slipped her thong from her legs.

'Yes, yes, ummmmm..., fuck me, baby, but just lick me for a little more, pleeeease, ummmm!' She held his head into her cunt and his tongue slid inside her body and licked for all his might. Then he slid over her clit again, up and back, up and back, and Annie was breathing heavily with lust and the effects of her son's tongue. He held her thighs apart as he tongued the glorious body, and his Mom had a job to keep still.

She bucked, she moaned, she sighed, she pulled Junior's hair...and then she orgasmed...a screaming, arching, lustful orgasm that went all round her body, touching every nerve that she had.

Smiling, and satisfied with his work, Junior moved up the naked body of his Mom, between her legs, licking and sucking on her hard nipples as he went. They both knew that this was the moment when it would happen...handsome, muscular son would fuck shapely, lustful, willing mother on the carpet...and they both wanted it so badly!

Junior's cock hovered over his Mom's open legs, just touching her cunt, just teasing and prolonging the moment, and then Annie held him and guided him in. It was like nectar, a honey pot of taboo lust. He pushed straight in, to the depths of the welcoming cunt, and Annie's legs went straight around his strong back. The rhythm was almost immediate, as Junior held her gently round her soft hair, but hammered his cock into her waiting body.

They moved in unison, up and down, up and down, Junior trying to fuck her deeper with each thrust. He felt her high heels on his back, crossed and holding on like a bucking bronco, but it was the greatest feeling that he had ever had. Mom knew how to move, she knew how to accommodate him, and the whole of her body was at his mercy. Their tongues joined in their mouths as they fought with lust as their bodies thrashed against one another, and then it all became too much for Annie.

'Christ, Junior...yeh, yeh...oh harder, son, harder...fuck your Mama harder...ahhhh...this is out of this world...ohhhhh, harderrrrrr!'

She moaned and whaled in ecstasy and Junior just kept lunging into his Mom's body, hitting her as hard as possible, pushing her into the deep pile of the carpet, before withdrawing and then pushing in deep again.

'Is that good, baby, is that...ummmmm...is that...good, fucking your mama. Is that how you...oh my God...is that how you wanted it, baby?' Junior continued to lunge into the wonderful frame of his mother, getting a little quicker now.