Showing Indi The Way

Story Info
Candice LeRae lures Indi Hartwell away from Dexter Lumis.
16.7k words
5
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers

"You don't get it, Candice! You never will!!" Indi Hartwell furiously shrieked, "He LOVES me! He told me himself."

"How the hell could he tell you, Indi?" Candice LeRae snapped back. "He doesn't even speak."

"Um, he sent me a love letter, duh." Indi scoffed, before fawning. "And, ohhh, he wrote it all out in magazine clippings. That's pretty romantic, right?

"Romantic? Indi, are you fucking KIDDING me?! The ONLY thing that creep should be writing is tally marks counting down the days he's been locked up on the wall of a cell in a fucking MENTAL INSTITUTION!" Candice screeched, and then when she noticed the scowl that fell over Indi's face, she quickly softened her tone. "Listen, Indi. This...thing you have going with that freak, it isn't love. What Johnny and I have done for you, THAT...that is love. We chose you. I chose you. We gave you a home. We gave you a family. We gave you your first championship. We're the ones that are here for you. I'm here for you. I'm all that you need, Indi!"

There was a contemplative and tense silence for a second or two, and then Indi exploded, pouting and stamping her feet like a toddler not getting their way, "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!! Nobody does!", before sadly sniffling, "Except for him."

Candice rubbed her temples, about at her wit's end. She had known that raising a surrogate-quasi-kind-of-sort-of-but-not-really daughter would be hard, but Hartwell was currently trying The Poison Pixie's last nerve. Where had the time gone? It seemed like just yesterday that the self-proclaimed "Impressive" Superstar had been a bright-eyed, innocent, curious, paste eating little twenty-something, and now she had already grown up to be a boy crazy, rebellious, defiant, rage-filled little...twenty-something. Though, she certainly didn't act grown up most of the time. No, no, much to Candice's horror, Indi had become a spoilt little brat—and not in a good way. And it was all thanks to that menace Dexter Lumis, who had used his stupid serial killer mind trick powers to corrupt her girl. Or something. That had to be it, because how else could this vixen once rich with potential not see how ridiculous she was acting?! The girl Candice had met, the girl Candice had selected, the girl Candice had wanted to fuck the everloving shit out of, was smarter than this.

Oh God.

She could try to convince herself their bond was just platonic, that all she wanted to do was be a mentor to this rookie, but the reality of the situation was a lot more complicated than that. While things may have started out that way, the fit Aussie's seductive charm and intoxicating beauty had made it almost impossible for the petite prissy purple haired 'Pixie' to not fall for her. Oh, she knew it was wrong, she knew she was someone that Indi looked up to...ok, well, most of the NXT women's locker room looked up to her whether they would admit it or not...but she had very directly taken Indi under her wing and presented herself as a maternal figure to the young upstart, so any evolution of their current relationship would be... messy to royally understate things. That was why she always did her best to suppress those pestering thoughts, most of them involving her using her power over this young nymph in the wickedest of ways, but for better or for worse, they were all she had running through her head right now. Worse, she was this close to actually acting on it. After all, if Dexter had already gone to all the trouble of starting to corrupt the athletic Australian, would Candice finishing the job really be that bad? Normally, that would be one of those unforgivable thoughts that Candice would automatically block from her thoughts, but she was so blinded by emotion at the moment that that awful thought was stuck at the forefront of her mind.

Maybe her thoughts would have remained more pure if the impetus for this latest Dexter related argument in a long line of them hadn't been so horribly sordid itself. The truth was that quarreling was the last thing Candice and Indi should be doing right now. They had come out on top in their tag team match tonight, and sure it had been against a pair of total losers like Kacy Catanzaro and Kayden Carter, but a win still had to count for something. Yet, instead of celebrating, pseudo-mother and pseudo-daughter were shouting at each other, all because of what said pseudo-daughter was wearing. Amidst changing out of their gear, a peanut small but diamond shiny metallic ring caught Candice's eye—a ring that was protruding from in between Indi's silky smooth rear.

"Um, what is THAT?" Candice had scoffed, her tone landing somewhere between high school mean girl and suburban wine mom on a scale of feigned indignation.

"What is what?" Indi had sighed, already dreading the impending meandering squabble she could envision in her mind.

"'What is what?'" Candice had mocked back, faux Aussie accent and all, before reaching her finger through that ring. "What is THIS?!"

"Ah, hey!" Indi had startledly yelped, swatting Candice's petite hand away from that metallic object. "Why are you looking anyway?!"

Ignoring that stomach churning question and swallowing hard, Candice had decided to cut through the bullshit and get to the bottom of why this bottom had a butt plug inside it.

"...No way! No fucking way, Indi!!" Candice had gritted her teeth as her blood began to boil. "You're gonna let him...HIM..."

"C-Come off it, Candice." Indi had visibly cringed at this turn in conversation. "I...I don't want to talk to you about this."

"Oh, I bet you don't!" Candice had fumed, her fury building as she envisioned that unworthy wacko getting a shot at the very ass she had lusted after for so long. "Well, that's fine because...I forbid it! That's right, Indi. You think you're going to get freaky with that freak?! Think again!"

And that was the little argument that had occurred mere minutes ago which was now replaying in Candice's mind. Should she just leave it and let her little girl sneak away, giving up the massive ass she longed to fuck, or should she take action to ensure Indi Hartwell never thought about "Dumpster Loses" ever again?

Against her better judgment, Candice started to sink her teeth in to her target as she sat on a locker room bench then locked eyes with Indi and hissed, "If you're going to act like a bad girl, Indi, then maybe I should start treating you like one," before subsequently patting her knee, implying she was ready to give the taller brunette a spanking.

"Is...is this some sort of joke, Candice?" Indi raised an eyebrow. "Because I'm not finding it very funny."

"Oh, I wish it was, Indi." Candice said and, given that a small part of her still recognized how morally bankrupt this whole situation was, she partially meant it. "But I just can't let you get away with disobeying me and Johnny. What have we told you time and time again?"

"I know, I know." Indi sighed. "'Make sure when you troll Shotzi's DMs on Twitter, you're sending them from an anonymous account."

"What? No." Candice shook her head, before elaborating. "I mean, yes, but I'm talking about Dexter."

"Oh, wow, you actually said his name for once." Hartwell bitterly remarked. " Impressive."

"Indi...Backtalk really isn't your friend right now, trust me." Candice replied, raising her voice ever so slightly. "Anyway, as I was saying, Johnny and I have told you a million times to stay away from Dexter! He kidnaps people, he, he ties them up, he should be in prison!"

"Hmm, I don't know." Indi smirked. "I like the part about being tied up."

"I can't believe this! You're still not listening to me!" Candice gritted her teeth as legitimate frustration shone through and injected some sinister bliss back into her tone. "So now you have to face the consequences."

Furrowing her brow, Indi looked legitimately disgusted as she bluntly responded, "You're being really weird, Candice."

"I'm being weird? You're the one constantly fangirling over Diet Ted Bundy." Candice retorted then lied. "Now, I don't like this anymore than you do, but it's necessary that I properly punish you. I promise you, we'll get back to my...er, Johnny and I's place, and it'll only hurt a bit..."

Indi froze, knowing that some sort of boundary was being knocked down here. Sure, her... friendship (?)...with Candice had always been fairly nonconventional, but the way LeRae was talking to her? That sultry coo in her sweet little voice? The hungry fire in her shimmering brown eyes? This was stepping over a whole new line and would seemingly shift the already sticky power imbalance between the two women. Yet, for some crazy reason, Indi couldn't immediately just say no and stomp out of the room. While she may not be seeing eye-to-eye with her tag team partner as of late, she still had the utmost respect for the in-ring veteran, especially since a lot of her earlier speech had rung true. It was all thanks to Candice that she had found her place here in NXT, and thus, she felt forever indebted to her because of that. Still, she couldn't actually go through with such an insane request, right? Especially not after The Poison Pixie had the gall to badmouth her Dexter!

Biting her bottom lip, Indi considered options, and then somewhat surprisingly submissively lowered her head, unable to look at her stablemate.

"Le...Lead the way." Indi swallowed hard.

************************************

It wasn't long until Candice practically chased Hartwell into her car, the pushy purple haired wrestling vet beyond excited to dish out what had to be her dream come true. An already weirded out Indi was faced with a barrage of increasingly erratic yet vague promises from Candice, the smarmy but technically gifted workhorse seeming to unlock a state of mind that funnily enough felt about as lunatic as Lumis. But that was nothing compared to what happened next. Before Indi could even fully register what was happening, she found herself being tied stomach down to the very bed Candice and Johnny slept in every night. Why she had allowed herself to be bound was beyond her but no sooner had she done so that she wanted to be let free. Hell, now she was wondering why she had let Looney Tunes LeRae do any of this in the first place. She had a date to catch after all...and she was more than ready to get her most taboo hole violated.

"Wh-what is going on?" An audibly petrified Indi stammered. "I...I'm not so sure about this."

"Shhhh." Candice giddily giggled, leaning forward and whispering into Indi's ear, "Leave the talking to me, Indi. Here's the deal. I'm going to spank that massive ass of yours—"

"Ehm, what?!" Indi shouted back in an instant, legitimately taken aback—-God, what the hell was happening right now?!

"Look, look, listen," Candice frantically sputtered, not wanting to put off her apprentice and thus concealing the rest of these ground rules in a little white lie, "I take no pleasure in this, Indi. But...how else are you going to learn? If I don't show you consequences for disobeying me after I've shown you nothing but love, after I've shown you The Way, then how can I ever expect you to get better? That's what this is all about, Indi. It's to make sure you improve."

"I..." Indi had to just take a second, registering this asinine reality. "I don't know, Candice."

"Ah, that's another thing." Candice began, and though she hated herself for what she was about to say, she figured that if she was going to make her fantasies reality, she should go all the way with it. "From this point forward, I don't think it's appropriate for you to call me 'Candice'. I've taken you under my wing and made you the woman you are today. So, call me 'mommy'."

"Ew, what?" Indi wrinkled her nose. "I'm sorry, but no—OOWWW!!"

Hartwell squealed once she felt Candice's hand slam down on her massive ass, a loud smack echoing across the room. Candice truly had meant to wait to wallop that big booty until after they had both set the ground rules, but seeing those cakes encased in those angelic white jeans had proven to be too overwhelming for LeRae, the NXT stalwart unable to contain her lust. Besides, Indi yet again defying her proved to be a hell of a motivator, even if said defiance was more than understandable.

"Indi, darling." Candice started menacingly but then cracked herself up. "Aha, 'Indi Darling', see what I did there? No? Nothing? Crickets? Whatever. Anyway, I need you to start following my orders—like, now! Got it?"

Her ass still stinging with pain from that first forceful slap, Indi felt compelled to agree, hoping that her pink haired role model would go easier on her if she did, and thus she begrudgingly grumbled, "Yes."

"Ah, ah, ah." Candice chastised. "Yes who?"

"Yes..." Indi took a deep breath, shocked by what she was expected to say. "M...M..."

'Christ, what the hell is going on?!' was all Hartwell could wonder, the Aussie verging on feeling physically ill once she called Candice...

"...Mommy."

"Aww, good girl!" Candice purred, perking up and ignoring the repulsed voices in the back of her head. "You're already learning. Ok, so here's the deal. I'm going to beat that ridiculously big butt of yours and you're gonna put that pretty little head of yours to work by counting each hit? Sound easy enough?"

Mortified, Hartwell hesitated for what felt like hours and then merely nodded.

"Good, good. Oh, and to make sure your manners stay in check, thank me for each strike. After all, you should be grateful I'm taking the time to punish you so you can grow from your mistakes. I mean, you are thankful for everything I do for you, right, Indi?"

In spite of how horrifying her tag team partner was acting right now, Indi still couldn't deny her gratitude, so she softly replied, "Yes Candice."

Incensed that Indi had neglected to use her proper title, LeRae laid another hard slap on Hartwell's backside, causing the raven haired Aussie to yelp out in agony, and then the purple haired pixie prompted, "'Yes Mommy!'"

Indi grimaced, remaining silent for minutes on end, but then anxiously echoed, "Yes...M...Mommy."

Those words left a bad taste in Indi's mouth, the 'Impressive' competitor fairly certain she was enabling insanity at this point. That was the only explanation, right? Why else would this normally caring mentor do something this all-out bizarre? Candice's hatred for her sweet and caring Dexter had driven her so mad that she had somehow convinced herself that whatever she was doing right now was a good idea, and Hartwell was forced to bear the brunt of it.

Candice's normally ice cold heart was wracked with guilt, as every fiber of her being knew this wasn't a good idea. In fact, she knew it was an awful one. But part of her didn't care and the other part of her was being ignored. Hell, not only being ignored, but openly defied, as Candice made this already terrible idea even worse.

Indi's eyes shot open like a deer in headlights as she felt Candice begin to slide her tight jeans down, her heart roughly thudding against her chest. Feeling the cold AC blowing on bare flesh, Indi knew she had to put her foot down, as the territory they were entering was going from strange to downright dangerous.

"What are you doing?" Hartwell shrieked. "Pull those back up!"

"Oh, Indi." Candice giggled, pausing from removing those snug-fitting pants so she could instead stroke those luscious lush raven locks. "What's going on in that "Impressive" little brain of yours? Don't you know a proper spanking has to be bare bottom? I'm pretty sure that's the law...or something. At least, it should be. After all, how are you going to learn your lesson if you can't feel everything directly?"

Indi could feel her skin crawl as her luscious large ass hung out in the open. That tanned toned tush was fully exposed, as was the fact that there was a plug still lodged up her bum. With her heart starting to thud against her chest, she knew it was best to dart away from her deranged mentor. Yet, as bizarre as it sounded, she couldn't help but wonder if Candice was right. The two former tag champs really hadn't been seeing eye-to-eye lately, and maybe in some roundabout way, Indi making this humiliating sacrifice would smooth out the tensions between them.

With her voice still trembling, Indi apprehensively but obediently croaked back, "O...Of course. Sorry....M...Mommy...and...th-thank you...Mommy."

Unsurprisingly, that reply brought a spry smile to LeRae's face, though still hiding beneath that bubbly grin was a world of guilt. After all, she had totally lied and lured the lascivious Aussie into stepping over a boundary Candice had sworn time and time again she would have the willpower to keep. Breaking these barriers ate at Candice even now, but she was in too deep to reverse course. That mouthwateringly plump rump was right there in front of her, practically served to her on a silver platter, and she was fairly certain even the purest of Puritans would have a problem preventing themselves from just letting loose on that behemoth backside, something Candice soon did with glee.

Without any further warning, The Poison Pixie absolutely walloped that colossal caboose, snickering as she watched it jiggle like a big bowl of jelly. With just that first blow, Indi's right cheek was graced with a clear-as-day red handprint right in its center, and that would be far from the only display of impact, as Indi vocalized her pain as well.

"OWWW! Dammit!!" Hartwell howled, then shrieked even louder once The Poison Pixie pulled back on the mischievous Aussie's ponytail.

" Ahem. That doesn't sound like 'counting-and-thanking' to me." Candice spat.

With a scowl on her face, Indi mockingly murmured, "One, thank you, Can-"

Candice gripped down harder on Indi's hair, prompting the Impressive superstar to course correct, albeit with a bit of apprehension and a sigh.

"Thank you...Mommy."

"There, now you're getting the hang of it!" Candice lauded, following up her praise by greedily groping that already reddened rump.

Feeling her mentor squeeze her round rump like a stress ball was downright humiliating for Indi, the raven haired hottie's face becoming rosy red as LeRae treated her plump ass as if it were a mere piece of meat. However, at the same time, there was something oddly... comforting about Candice's touch, almost like The Poison Pixie was magically massaging her pain away. The accomplished veteran's slender fingers felt so incredibly soft and warm while caressing her remarkably tanned tush, and soon Indi was forced to bite her lower lip to conceal the pleasure coursing through her veins. Not helping Hartwell's case, LeRae's ravenous grabbing of that juicy booty grew increasingly delicate over time. She was still treating her protege's posterior like a piece of meat, but she was at least putting a lot of love and care into tenderizing it.

Of course, this bizarrely compassionate kneading from the nefarious purple haired predator only made the eventual return to brutalizing that butt even more jarring for the poor frazzled Aussie. One second, Indi was doing everything she could to prevent herself from moaning, and the next second she was unable to stop herself from yelping out in shock and pain as Candice's palm crashed down upon her meaty behind once more. Candice snickered to herself as she watched the ripples her surprising strike sent through Indi's flesh, that official second blow somehow causing the rebellious rookie's rear to jiggle more than it did the first time around.

Still beholden to some hesitation, Indi did ultimately squawk back, "Two, thank you...Mommy."

Indi threw up in her mouth a little every time she used that god-awful title, but seeing already how much of a colossal mistake it was to end up on Candice's bad side, Indi figured she had no choice but to call the Pixie exactly what she wanted to be called. Besides, while Indi was by and large disgusted, there may have been the teensiest-tiniest part of her that was getting wet every time she had to say that. Oh fuck! Her heart belonged to Dexter and Dexter only but feeling that petite palm crack down on her caboose was just such a twisted reminder of what this woman was supposed to be to her, and Indi couldn't help but be turned on from the sheer taboo of this whole charade. She had never expected to be so aroused in the presence of her mentor, but she had also never expected her mentor to beat her butt bright red, something Hartwell was beginning to like more than she should. She still was mining most of her pleasure from the interlude periods in which Candice clutched and rubbed her abused butt, however, hits three and four in and of themselves almost made Hartwell moan.

Heyoo47
Heyoo47
18 Followers